Redpill me on anxiety medication

Does medication help with anxiety or is it a Jewish hoax

Other urls found in this thread:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the old ones likes clonazepam or valium yes, the new ones are specifically designed to make your dick stop working and your hair fall out

anxiety meds are addictive and dangerous. especially xannax.

try neotropics

clonazepam is heroin for pussies

I don't know why I laughed so hard at this

>tfw klonopin or valium have no affect on me

Very easy to become dependent on them
Anxiety lessens with age anyway, tough it out

Anxiety can be caused by drugs or brain injuries among other things. Just force yourself to do what you normally do and it will wear off usually.

I wouldn't take medication until I eliminated everything like a tumor or ulcer. Ailments can cause anxiety aswell.

I had really bad ulcer and acid, it gave me bad chest pain, and that would trigger anxiety attacks where I thought I was dying and shit.

not that easy, i have addiction on both sides of my family, certainly addicted to nicotine and alcohol

klonopin does nothing to me, used to sell my script because i couldn't even finish my prescribed 2.5m in time for the next one

don't understand how people get addicted to downers (pot excluded)

I use anti-anxiety meds. Definitely not a hoax, but it's not the only way to reduce anxiety.

Hoax

You are meant to live without technology but the Jew has tricked you into making money for the man and you get paid with a soda pop can

Sertraline made me gain weight, turned my nipples tender, gave me slight ED and messed with my libido.

I began feeling much better after I'd quit the shit and began working out / taking supplements.

It's all a Jewish ploy.

OP don't fuck with benzos.

Look into Nootropics to treat anxiety, and start lifting weights and working out to balance your neuro chemicals.

Prozac made me go from fapping twice a day to once a week.

anxiety medication works on the same parts of your brain that alcohol does

does drinking 8 beers over the course of the day sound healthy to you?

only use it as in anticipation for a panic attack. continual use will just make you an anxious wreck when you wake up and havent taken your meds yet

There is a good red pill on the role of anxiety medication in the Jewish supermacist movement in this pdf:

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Mindfulness meditation, a healthy diet, and frequent physical activity is sufficient to cure anxiety in many cases, but not all. In some cases you really do need medication. I would recommend wholistic lifestyle changes including meditation before you decide whether to seek medication. It worked for me, but I understand that this does not mean it will work for everyone. Good luck, m8. Life in the Panopticon in the Kali Yuga can make things very tough for unusually perceptive or easily suggestible people.

I used wellbutrin and zoloft and it did basically nothing but give me a ton of side effects.
I used to have pretty severe anxiety, like I remember during the early years of my degree when finals or midterms rolled up I'd get uncontrollable diarrhea and vomiting and I didn't know why or how to stop it.

I ended up just using st. johns wort and 5-htp kind of periodically and eventually tapered off altogether and my anxiety is mostly under control now. Every once in awhile I use 5-htp, and if I'm in a really shitty mood, like during winter depression, I use st. johns wort.
The only downside is you can't drink on st. johns wort or it gives you weird respiratory problems during your hangover if you drink too much (at least it did for me)

What do you think keeps smokers addicted? They run to the tobacco and nicotine whenever theyre stressed or anxious. The same potential is there for any downer

nootropics aren't what the kikes push though lad

Medication helps, but it's supposed to be only one part of a more rounded therapy. FWIW, my gf suffers from anxiety and has been prescribed Xanax, an SSRI, and Propranolol to be used together and has seen really good progress. Like she used to get really nervous in class and is now very active.

yet, as someone that uses alcohol, nicotine, drugs, my own prescribed klonopin did nothing for me.

They work, but they're like the donut in the trunk of your car. You're not supposed to go very fast or very far on them, and they're a temporary measure. The true source of your anxiety can be any number of things: working too much, shitty diet, shitty vices like jacking your dick too much or drugs, worrying yourself over the world or conspiracies or anything else, poor sleep hygiene, poor actual hygiene, any number of things. And until you work that shit out, you'll always be a nervous wreck without the drugs.

Also, some drugs simply make you accept the fate of things and drop out of political activism. My sister was angry a lot and it got to her husband and kids and they got her on some SSRI, and *poof*, she's much happier and not so much of a bitch, but she also stopped giving a fuck about changing the world for the better. She'll still vote, but she doesn't have the passion to change things like she used to.

I dunno, man. I think they're part of the greater Jewish plan.

Sure, medication always has some effect but that's not really what's of importance.

What's causing your anxiety?

If you can't address that you're going to be on medication for the rest of your fucking life and that includes cigarettes.

who started that S symbol, jesus christ

*and i still take it casually now with friends and it still does nothing.

i still can't sleep, i still can't stop fidgeting, i still can't stop my brain.

they just don't work for me

oxys tho..... that'll do it.

its pretty much an old meme

>Life in the Panopticon in the Kali Yuga
i woke up thinking this

are you around still?

It helps, but I found that long term does not work as well, and for it to work at all you need to be around productive people.
ymmv

OP here, thank you all for your informative comments.

I'm seeing a physciatrist in a few weeks to talk about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I should have specified it was more of a social anxiety than anything else.

Yeah drugs are weird sometimes. You could always get the doc to give you antipsychotics offlabel, theyll knock you out pretty quick even if youre having a panic attack.

What I've always wondered is that, if David Duke were to actually be red-pilling us , why haven't 'they' killed him? Is he perhaps controlled opposition, or is our enemy not the Jew but other men?
>inb4 shill

maybe sort some stuff out in your head instead of looking for a medication to "fix" it. you're masking symptoms, not addressing the root cause.

CBT is a great alternative to medications. I wish you the best of luck.

It gives you a limp penis and makes you emotional. Basically, they turn you into a woman. Confirmed for Jewish hoax.

>klonopin

The benzodiazepines with longer half-lives have lower abuse potential. This is because their effect is spread over so much time that there is less learned behavior that taking the medication provides immediate reward.

Not a question of whether these drugs are effective. They are.

The question for you and your doctor is whether there is a net benefit to you. They all have side effects. Some are really bad.

not trying to be edgy....but after years of therapy, zone inpatient: "fixing" me is a tall order

are you confusing klonopin with xanax?

Sure am m8. Just saw that new Snowden flick so I've got Panopticon on the mind.

The medication can help you bridge the gap.

It can help you get to where your mind is able to develop better coping skills.

Well, that person was saying clonazepam "didn't do anything."

Clonazepam and chlordiazepoxide go through multiple rounds of metabolism to different active metabolites. So you take a small dose and it continues working for a while.

It's great to help reduce some anxiety, so someone who's unable to cope can work on developing better means to deal with the problem. Because the effect of the medication is longer lasting, it's harder to associate taking the medication with the effect. Compared to a short acting benzo like xanax.

Alprazolam/xanax, because it works for a short time, really trains the reward part of the brain. It's a lot easier to associate the effect with taking the medication because its action occurs quickly, and turns off quickly.

need a more central space to lift the singal to noise on this kind of discussion

too many of us fly by each other

inf chan is not that focused either