CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM

wesh.com/news/jury-deliberations-underway-in-matthew-apperson-road-rage-shooting-trial/41700862

>A jury found Matthew Apperson guilty on all charges for shooting at George Zimmerman last year.

>Apperson was found guilty of attempted second-degree murder, shooting into an occupied vehicle and aggravated assault.

Other urls found in this thread:

wesh.com/news/jury-deliberations-underway-in-matthew-apperson-road-rage-shooting-trial/41700862
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kinda sorta feel sorry for the white guy who shot at him.....he was brainwashed by the liberal marxist jew media to hate Zimmerman (a half spic).

Jew media brainwashed him to hate others.

Keep me posted (for the sentencing of the cuck/kike who attacked based Zim Zam)

Florida man strikes again.

What a fucked up world, a guy gets shot at because he defended himself from a monkey

It's pretty funny how hard the democrats went after their own in the Zimmerman shit. He's a registered democrat who voted Obama

Actually that was always the case.
>Be on boat.
>Find new shore.
>Native monkey attacks.
>Kill native monkey.
>Native monkey's tribe turn up.
>Kill, enslave and/or bribe tribe.
It's actually easier to defend yourself from a rabid monkey now than it was before.

Haha serves that nigger right.

>Its a white person
Of fucking course.

I dont suppose it has occured to any Cred Forums lurkers to consider the possibility that perhaps zim zam takes note of when there are no witnesses about when he is in the mood to raise some hell and sees to it that the evidence will always point to him being victim when he is instigator? Just suggesting it is a possibilty he may be a violence seeking sociopath.

Fuck him, he could have killed an innocent person

>go on Wesh's facebook page
>most comments are like, "Too bad he missed"

eat shit liberals!

>tfw just drove past the place it happened today

This is what happens when you take the law into your own hands. One life ended, another life ruined. Granted, Zimmerman has no one to blame for it but himself, but still. Kinda sad it had come to this.

If he just went to prison like he should have, he'd at least be safe. I don't feel that anyone should have to die, but he certainly deserves to be unhappy. A part of me feels bad for thinking someone deserves such misery, but he's just an awful person. He should be in prison (with free food and a roof over his head). With any luck that's where he'll end up.

>i'ts probable matthew apperson will be raped or assaulted by blacks while in prison
irony

If your little theory is correct, then I respect Mr. Zimmerman even more. Bless his heart.

Nice digits, maybe you should go read the statements of the witnesses again.

A leaf

>If you protect yourself they win!
>The police will protect you!
>A criminal's life is worth something!
There are so many levels of leafposting in this post I'm 48% sure this user is channelling Trudeau himself.

Trayvon was the one protecting himself against a creepy stalker.

>How fucking dare you defend your life from a violent attacker racist shitlord?!?

lol

(You)

>Gay gay gay
Come on now.

>innocent

>cucks first day in prison

Oh to be a fly on that wall.

Hope he gets sent to the most niggery rapey shithole you got.

Or that he ends up as the Aryan Brotherhoods toothless bitch.

Faggot leaf

In Brazil, you're not innocent until you pay the cops.

>Walking through the white part of town.
He was literally asking for it.

He would join MS13. After all, he is a wetback.

By bashing his head against the pavement?

>runs all the way to his step dads house
>turns around
>runs back in a different route to jump whitey
>gets shot
>dindu nuffin!

Fuckin' Leaf does it again.. You faggots really know your place around here, I'll give you that.

>t. ryan lochte

Fuck him. He made his decision and he pays for it. That's how you learn and serve as an example.

obvious bait, no one could be this retarded

It's funny how liberal media brainwashes other countries. Don't you have your own shit to talk about in that lovely place?

>wesh.com/news/jury-deliberations-underway-in-matthew-apperson-road-rage-shooting-trial/41700862

>it's a bitter pill

It's the redpill.

He tried being a nigger. Blame it on black culture.

ZIM ZAM ZOOP DEE BOOP THREAD?

goddamn watching that live was so fucking awesome.

It was Cred Forums glory days. Few things compared to being as awesome as the zimzam trial on Cred Forums

The absolute beanerman.

>only vowel is a
kek

i still delv into my folder every so often. i get dem feels. When can we have another event like this again??

>I've made a huge mistake

Looks like he got MK Ultra'd

So many warm memories from that trial.

Do you remember Jabba the "Dindu" Hutt and here hate speech reference to Trayvon saying "Ayyy yo deres dis crackuh following me"?

good times, good times.

not for awhile, now we sort of know what to expect, but the zimzam trial was before all the black lives matter stuff got really out of hand, because it was the start of it all.

>gets out of jail
>anus prolased from nigger rape
>daughter is a queen of spades
>wife is addicted to crack and pimped by black guys
>son killed himself

Would kek

>LAT

caught u mirin

>Do you remember Jabba the "Dindu" Hutt and here hate speech reference to Trayvon saying "Ayyy yo deres dis crackuh following me"?

yep i made this one and everyone loved it

What if someone else tries to kill Zim Zam and he 2nd amendments their ass again?

YOU GOT TO UNNER STAN
YOU GOT TO UNNER STAN

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=LTFIdYoXwUw

When did Zim zam get shot at and why weren't there threads on this?

there were, it just wasnt as high profile as the og zimzam trial threads

Poor lil white boi he din du nuffin

Didn't I just read that Zim Zam's life is a living hell now?

nah, he's living the dream in a gated community