There's no anime/manga that talks about japanese colonization of korea

>there's no anime/manga that talks about japanese colonization of korea
>there's no anime/manga that talks about japanese atrocities in china
>americucks still think japan isn't revisionist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfoInEx9-zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is

I personally don't care, because the only continental Asians I care about are Mongols because they have the best anthem.

>mongrels
>best anthem
famm nk has best anthem hands down

Their anthem is bretty gud.

Your people aren't Jewish, so there's nothing you can do about it.

Quite the contrary.

Every so often the topic comes up (usually when a President visits Japan) - it's widely acknowledged that Japan is pretty ambivalent about it's own conduct during the second world war.

We don't really care though, because except for the Germans this is common all over the world, especially when it comes to our own crimes.

Their only mistake was leaving behind anything to remind you people of the pathetic civilization that previously existed prior to imperial japan's enlightening of you flat faced fucks.

>americucks

America is the reason you have electricity

Your country fucking sucks, it was a backward undeveloped shithole until the Japanese came and developed it for you, then you lost a war to a bunch of separatists because you couldn't even handle running the country on your own, then you spent the last half decade making shitty cheap copies of superior Japanese electronics/automobiles and selling them as budget garbage to the west. You would be overrun by communists from the north in two seconds flat if the US wasn't there to help you because your degenerate society is completely feminized. So maybe you should stop bitching about Japan all the time and fix your shit because in my book your country is rightful Japanese clay in the first place.

When it comes to China someone needs to put the red menace in their place so I only wish Japan would start doing those """"""""atrocities""""""" again tomorrow. Can't happen soon enough.

>be america
>can't take one solid criticism or derision without mentioning
>'w-we made you, you can't t-talk to us like this'

Fuck I miss it in Korea. Goddammit why you got to remind me about it.

Your country invented k-pop, so stfu

Pic related makes me think you guys are the poles of asia.

go play starcraft you subhuman shit

japan created korea. and you are here posting this kind of garbage thread

do you know where you are?

this is 4 CHAN

But, wait, at least Korea has decent animation... wait...

To be fair, half of Korea managed to maintain and build/improve upon that infrastructure, unlike some nations we could speak of.

gotta love that based chink

>To be fair, half of Korea managed to maintain and build/improve upon that infrastructure, unlike some nations we could speak of.
>half of Korea
I know. Maybe one day worst korea will see their shortcomings and join the great civilization of best korea.

Japan is revisionist as hell. They apparently don't even teach the vast majority of their modern history in Japan.

Don't they do up until like the 1850's and then it blacks out until the 1960's and the inbetween is known as the "dark years" or some shit?

I remember hearing about this, if somebody who knows more could back it up.

I mean they get accused of denying and shit but the reality is most of them probably don't know what the fuck happened anymore.

As you well know Yokn-Hwa, Korean media and literature pretty much consists of K-Pop (J-Pop imitation marketed to China), WE WUZ JOSEON (lol who cares) and boo-boo the Japanese are the worst people ever. Never forget that Japan raped six million Koreans.

Except that nobody outside Korea cares. The only Koreaboos are washed-up American soldiers and a handful of would-be otaku teenagers who think kanji is probably not worth the effort.

Two nukes weren't enough.

Because it never happen you square-faced Korean dog.

IT........NEVER.........HAPPENED!!

this

youtube.com/watch?v=mfoInEx9-zY

It's literally taboo to talk about it in Japan. The Hokuto no Ken manga prequel featured that particular phenomenon as simple background for the story, and it was very controversial

you were lucky it was japan that colonized you.
if it were mine, you would all be brown
korean qts are too much

I would enjoy those anime.
I liked the few I've seen where they're taking China.
Been a while so I can't remember names.

That's because we know you chinks and gooks made that shit up.

Mongolia is based as fuck. They're the original freedom cowboys

>No Adventure Time episode about slavery
>No My Little Pony episode about Vietnam war
>No Spongebob episode about the Trail of Tears

Why are Americans so revisionist?