The Hypocrisy of /pol

I always hear this nonsensical argument that you will only wife a qt214 virgin waifu "no hymen no diamond"

But how can you expect a girl to retain her virginity if you yourself haven't

it's not even a double standard, it's plain hypocrisy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
imgur.com/a/y4Wyk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473910580909.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to lick those milky white thighs

Yea, of course it's a double standard. Men are different than women, stupid

The longer you stay here the more you'll realize Cred Forums is wrong about almost everything.

>she will never crush your head between her thighs

>she

haha fucking idiot

>double standard
that would only apply if men and women were the same

It isn't hypocrisy because I am a man and she is a woman.

Faggot

The subject of virginity is the same for both genders however. If you sleep around you're worthless and unlovable.

>But how can you expect a girl to retain her virginity if you yourself haven't

Well actually... I have.

how is male and female purity different you dolt?

it's not based on biology it's based on ethics and morals, something you clearly do not possess

nice nergin rage there bud

I have, though. Gotta keep your options open. If the family thing doesnt happen at least I'll have wizardry.

This is a beta prerogative. It's why the concept of arranged marriage and virginity has had such traction in the history of civilization. Men fear competition - fear they cannot compete with other men, and want a woman who desires a man, and cannot even comprehend the concept of having another man in their life.

The betas fear if a woman has experienced better, they will understand there are better options. The only way a beta can compete is by finding a woman who has no concept of success, desire, etc...

No, it isn't, faggot.

and I don't know how to help you

abandon thread

This desu. Everyone here knows deep down you're right.

Something you'd never say to me in real life, faggot.

Same

amen leafbro

It's the Cred Forums is one person meme

come at me nigger

A key that can open any lock is a master key
A lock that is opened by any key is a shitty lock

And you possess it, my virgin friend? Stop being a faggot and eat some pussy, you faggot fuck.

I lost my virginity to a girl I was willing to marry.

She didn't feel the same way, she felt she still had too much life to live and couldn't settle down.

TL;DR she ended up dumping me, dating a nigger, is now a single mother, and I am a programmer with nothing to look forward to in the future but still have enough self-respect not to raise her nigger-child.

Good job, OP. You've made the world a slightly darker place.

is that what r9k told you puss boy
have you ever even actually talked to a woman before

OP, the answer is that they have retained their virginity.

lol you are the whiniest faggot I have ever gotten a (you) from

>it's based on ethics and morals

Seriously what.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOUR CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF
YOU REALLY MADE ME THINK
ABOUT HOW SOON
YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF

>alt-right
kill yourself

So you're arguing based on the idea that Cred Forums is not virgins? This is really something you want to presuppose? This makes sense to you? What are you, a chick?

This is why women prefer a man with experience. If he's desired by other women, they are making the right choice - this is a man with a degree of success and desirability.

You simply weren't alpha enough for her. If she thought you were worth holding onto, she would have never let go. Have you started lifting, bro?

>addressing Cred Forums
>if you yourself haven't

what did he mean by this?

>"if you yourself haven't"
>implying

>"no hymen no diamond"

That's r9k

I married a virgin so I could careless what you say.

>if you yourself haven't

Think again!

3 year old wizard here.

>A fucking leaf giving his opinion on being a bull prepper

I was hoping a real country would respond.

Jokes on you 90%+ of the posters on this pathetic site are virgins.

Key opening many keyholes is master key.
Lock being opened by any key is...not very secure.

Relax. It's just satire.

We're all qt sluts here.

Most men do not have the ability to get laid as much as an ungodly looking woman could. A decent male could lift, have a good job and never get laid, or only once or twice per year. Any woman can solicit her stinky pussy and even if she is fat, she will get laid. Men who share OP's point of view make me laugh, because they think they come close to how much sexual freedom a woman has.

you must be 18+ to post here

WRONG BOARD

>not understanding the social dynamic between men and women

EGALITARIANS OUT OUT OUT RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

>if you yourself haven't

I am pure though

and fit

and autistic

Implying someone on Cred Forums isn't a virgin.

nope, it's the right board.

all i ever hear about on /pol is the downfall of the white women blah blah expect every girl to keep her purity while you can fool around with sluts on tinder

WHAT A HYPOCRISY

i'm almost exactly reverse, she was my first gf, fairly conservative and wanted a serious relationship with marriage potential
we were still in college, so i decided to "live my life", suggested an open relationship to her, she didn't go for it and we broke up after a while
now she's married and just had a child and i'm a depressed alcoholic browsing vietnamese image boards

exactly the point

you fuck the sluts until you hit your prime, then settle for a socially awkward qt that loves you to bits because you're her only

>> mfw I can thank my dad for the anvil chin

I like how your 'TL;DR' was just as long, if not longer than the main body of text.

If your skills in bed are as good as your editing, it's no wonder that bitch left u desu

Oh yeah im sure we are all Alpha chads here.

No virgins here no sir

i think you accidentally roleplayed as a girl

If you dismiss self-improvement, you have no hope.

If you're a white male, you have to understand the system is rigged against you. You are responsible for your own happiness and your own success. If you don't improve yourself, you must be satisfied with being alone, undesirable, and marginalized.

As per typical Canuck, you're thinking like we're all equal.

Man and woman ain't equal, and as such are held to different standards.

lol ... .. . "she" is trolling for dick pic's

A woman must turn down dick, it takes self control, they could get laid every night of the week if they wanted.. A man must exercise self control, to meet the high expectations of a woman, and then they have a chance at having sex.

There are far more women with 100's of partners than men. This is because women only fuck the best available man in the room. Betas like op encourage this behavior, but it typically works to a more superior male's advantage...

You fucked up bro.

My girlfriend wasn't anything special, but I just wanted to settle down, make a girl happy, and raise a white family.

Ho-ho-ho, turns out most white girls only dream of being fairy Goddamn princesses without a care in the world.

i had a chad best friend, i was envious of his lifestyle and wanted something similar, needless to say i failed

Shieet. I have a Russian gf, and I've visited Russia twice. I've had to beat women off with a stick when I was there, even when I was with my girlfriend in public.

Is the situation different for Russian men in Russia?

TL:DR supplements the text required to explain it.

>HAHA SHE DUMP YOU BECAUSE SEX

White niggers, the lot of you.

You cannot improve yourself enough to satisfy the modern fairy princess.

But I am enjoying watching you virgins try to explain it.

I am a virgin by choice for that reason

ya sure pal

what a loser

but i am a virgin you stupid leaf

More like hypocrisy of nature, deal with it

>how can you expect a girl to retain her virginity if you yourself haven't
>if you yourself haven't
>you yourself haven't
>imbligations

Virgin sacrifice impossible if no virgins around

Checkmate Moloch

I only fuck hookers from time to time because there is no emotional connection whatsoever.
Also, OP is a faggot because:
>Key that open every lock is awesome key
>Lock that can be opened by every key is shitty lock

>nonsensical argument

:^)

You don't have to satisfy the modern princess. You should satisfy yourself, without concern for these self-declared princesses.

>But I am enjoying watching you virgins try to explain it.

I've had 25-30 partners, because I only care about my self improvement.

Great key shitty lock etc

Women and men have different duties, it's on a woman to be moral and pure

Or not :^)

>Cred Forums males
>not maintaining their virginity into their very early 20s

Not that much of a double standard desu

Came here to post this.

I am as pure as the driven snow

Dont fall for this shit you dumbasses, this canadian hillary loving piece of shit libcuck just wants you all to be autistic and say "yeah im a virgin christfag and im saving myself for that special girl"

Its pathetic, i hope none of you are like this, dont fall for this

Women are the sexual selector. They choose who passes on their genes. A loose woman is a poor selector, a loose man is taking advantage of their poor standards. Men and women are different.

I like fucking, but i dont like being fucked

So i guess im a hypocrite because i dont take it in the ass

What

>TL:DR supplements the text required to explain it.

'TL;DR' literally stands for "Too Long; Didn't Read'. It's a commonly prefixed to an abridged version of a long body of text.

She left you because you're fucking retarded.

Have you ever stopped to consider that women enforce this kind of standard on themselves and each other much more then men do on them? The reality is most non-autistic guys don't don't care if a girl isn't a virgin, so long as she isn't a total whore who fucks everybody she meets.

Women enforce this standard on each other more than anything. Almost all slut-shaming, fat-shaming, breast-shaming, beauty-shaming happens between women. A man might call some bitch a slut but chances are it's because he's either pissed of or she is a major slut. Women will call virgins sluts out of spite and for fun because they're catty and shallow.

Roastie.
Kindly fuck off.

I don't think you understand.
From my perspective, people just don't want a slut who's had thirty dicks in her before leaving high school, and the whole "no hymen no diamond" and variations on that are people stating their desires literally, when in fact what they mean is they're looking for a modest woman who wont go and fuck some niggers because their five inch pecker can't satisfy her ruined vag.

>men dont want to settle for women who spent their youth fucking men who are out of their league and who only ever cared about them as fucktoys

you dont say

>all these canadian cucks who think thats wrong

ahahahahahaha

>falling for the vaginal jew
Yes mate, you fucked up. Turn your life around before you are too old.

>He's too stupid to realize the summery of life is placed to the side for general explaination

Liberal apologists work out the logistics of the one person willing to talk about life outside of Cred Forums

Come on you worthless basement dwelling faggots. Keep using me to feel better about your life.

THICC

wtf i hate my mother now

Here is the real "redpill" on women.

"Western women are whores" is a meme; those who believe it are too beta to talk to women or are socially retarded and fail every time they try. The average girl by her early 20s has slept with less than five guys; most girls don't lose their virginity until they graduate high school. Either you're a degenerate and put yourself in situations where you only meet whores, or (more likely) you don't even talk to women.

"No hymen no diamond" is a meme. Women can have sex without breaking their hymen or only partially breaking it, and can break their hymen or partially break it by playing sports or other shit. Whether or not their hymen is intact tells you nothing.

"Manlet" is a meme. Women aren't looking for 6'+, they're looking for a guy who's several inches taller than her. A girl that's 5' generally will not want to date a guy who's a full foot taller than her.

On that note you're probably not as tall as you think you are. Most men aren't telling the truth (though usually unintentionally) about their height/dick size/body size. The average US male is 5'10", average dick size is 5.5". Look up your BMI, you're probably overweight or close to it. At 5'10" anything over 170 lbs is overweight.

If you can't get a girlfriend it's 100% your fault. You're an edgy autistic faggot who has no social skills and is unpleasant for anyone to be around. You deserve to be avoided. Stop acting like a nigger and blaming your failures on others.

The Lord Jesus Christ frowns upon your sexual immorality

stop arguing faggots

you should know what tl;dr means

but the same sorta shit happened to me dude, its pretty sad

>I've had 25-30 partners, because I only care about my self improvement.

Great, you're a male-slut.

How have you improved since realizing this?

>Semantics

Everyone knows what TL;DR stands for, fuck off and talk about something.

>it's not even a double standard, it's plain hypocrisy

No, it's really not. That's why there are gender roles and social norms that have fueled a much better put together society than the one we now live in. Whore.

All of these practices began as a way to ensure that the male was guaranteed to be 99% the biological father, seeing as his offspring would inherit his wealth and land.

As well as the man having to expend his wealth and labor in order to raise those children to begin with.

so basically it's cuck prevention program, why do you think that more barbaric countries in the middle east still practice things like FGM and covering their women from head to toe and barring them from leaving the house without the presence of at least one male relative.

>At 5'10" anything over 170 lbs is overweight.
Nigger I'm thin as a fucking rail and I weigh almost that at 5'10". BMI is a shitty system that tells professional athletes that they are "overweight"
The rest of what you said was spot on however.

There is a board for this useless thread.

(He hasn't)

You want to know the strangest thing about my scenario?

My girlfriend was impressed with my sexual history. Her interest for me increased when she found I was desirable to other women. This is not a unique phenomenon - this is the norm.

Women and men are different, despite what the social justice warriors would have you believe. The SJWs are exploring their sexuality and demanding men accept it - the betas settle for these whores, while the alpha males with a sexual history can impress the virgins idolized by Cred Forums.

Your argument might have been viable if there were any non-virgins on this website

>why do you think that more barbaric countries in the middle east still practice things like FGM and covering their women from head to toe and barring them from leaving the house without the presence of at least one male relative.

Becuase women left to their own devices destroy civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

the average age to lose virginity for boys and girls is literally 1-2 years before any of them graduate highschool you fucking retard

its 16 and 17

17 for girls

ahahhaha holy shit you're so full of yourself and deluded, kill yourself roastie

you're a dumbass

hurr durr 90% of people had sex in the last year

mostly with fat roastie STD infested pigs like you

ive had plenty of sex and then my health shit out on me, but its ONE HUNDRED PERCENT my fault that i cant get over 130 pounds and may not live for longer than another decade

thanks a lot you fucking dense piece of shit

Smooth

Having fucked sluts and virgins, the obvious answer is virgins. Women degrade emotionally and physically with each new dick.

>Her interest for me increased when she found I was desirable to other women. This is not a unique phenomenon - this is the norm.

You think every other male in history didn't experience this?

The moment you get a girlfriend every other woman suddenly wants to jump on your dick.

Women are trash, this is the true redpill.

Really? Nice bait though

How can a woman expect me to pay child support and alimony if she herself would not?

It's not even a double standard, it's plain hypocrisy.

I dont expect a woman to be a virgin

all I want is a loyal and loving wife

I like this. One bone to pick, the average "woman" losses their virginity around 15-16

>The average American loses his or her virginity at age 17. Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24

Males, lose it at around 17-18.

>If you can't get a girlfriend it's 100% your fault. You're an edgy autistic faggot who has no social skills and is unpleasant for anyone to be around. You deserve to be avoided. Stop acting like a nigger and blaming your failures on others.
It's clearly the Jews and whores that are keeping my life shitty f A m

Those two things are mutually exclusive.

See:
No hymen no diamond is pretty solid.

Keep raging virgins. At the end of the day I'm the one with a thicc white fiancee (who was a virgin when I met her) and you're crying on an imageboard for Tibetan cave paintings.

>"Western women are whores" is a meme; those who believe it are too beta to talk to women or are socially retarded and fail every time they try.

This is a compound issue. Young western women are more promiscuous than young western men, but there are cultural failsafes which prevent women from being shamed for exploring their sexual identity. Thus men who have been shamed by the feminist prerogative are afraid to approach women, and will gladly proclaim they are male feminists who support female promiscuity without ever being the beneficiary of this arrangement. They think if they support the feminist movement, all of these women wanting to explore their sexuality will fuck them. Haha, like a woman would ever fuck someone so susceptible to their demands.

>"Manlet" is a meme. Women aren't looking for 6'+

Not entirely true. Women want a man who is superior to other men around him. A man who is 5'6" can make compensations in other areas, but he will always be at a disadvantage.

I will only date a virgin, and I am one myself. Sex is sacred, you are only meant to have one sexual partner and wait for marriage.

The logical conclusion to all arguments.

>My race can die as long as I found one woman worth saving

>Crying

I literally just posted stats and said that it's more than a meme.

This is the lamest shill ever, any sensible person understands and advocates for both the male and female in the relationship to abstain from any sexual activity whatsoever until they wed.

But I have, you fucking leaf.

It does seem pretty fucked up that people usually start fucking before they even leave highschool and begin to have an idea what they want to do with their lives

i mean i lost mine at 15 so i dont have any bias here really, or if anything i should think thats normal, but i really dont think thats the way it should be, it seems like a bunch of girls just sleep with whatever random guys they feel like before even growing up apparently and dont care one bit about what he intends to do with his life

I'm overweight at 6' 1", 190 and train almost every day. BMI is retarded.

>calls me a virgin

>cant get laid without getting married

every time

Based burger.

>"Western women are whores" is a meme
>"Manlet" is a meme. Women aren't looking for 6'+, they're looking for a guy who's several inches taller than her. A girl that's 5' generally will not want to date a guy who's a full foot taller than her.
>Unironically using BMI for anything

How many time did your dad have to fuck his sister to produce something as retarded as yourself?

*right

>falling for the bait
The point of this was to point out the majority of polfags are virgin neckbeards. Good job faggot

The FUCKING LEAF nailed it.

And not being a manwhore is something you're supposed to be ashamed of?

You realize that by taking a woman's virginity, tour chucking another man right? That's not alpha btw, your just contributing to the problem. What if a black man fucked your girl and then said it was "alpha" so he was justified? You wouldn't like that one bit. And if you've had sex with a woman who slept with another man then you've been cucked. Plain and simple. Of course there is the whole thing about the locks metaphor and difference between men and woman yadda yadda but just don't if you can avoid it. And if you do then try not to complain.

A

There's such thing as a grey area between sperg and manwhore; that said, there's more pride when you're a man who has accessed more womens' vaginas, than a woman whose vagina has opened up to more than one man. Something about a key and a useless lock.

A key that opens any lock is a great key

A lock that gets open by any key is a shitty lock.

in english class in highschool this really busted ugly chick spent literally 10-15 minutes ranting about how girls should be able to fuck as many people as guys and just be proud of themselves for it

everyone just laughed the entire time and then the tiniest dweeby kid said this lock/key analogy and everyone cheered

i was indifferent, it was 5 years ago though

You know men used to make fun of each other for eating pussy now we make fun of each other if we don't eat pussy. Personally, you can slobber all over all the yeast you please. As for my wife and I, neither of us will be shoving our faces into each other's genitals.

This is a stupid response, any sensible person would advise both male and female not to indulge in any fornication.

Any sensible person would have an issue if there life partner had someone else's cock into their hole before they did. I guess micro-cuck characteristics can be embedded collectively into impressionable losers subconsciously.

This was painful, your attempt to convince impressionable minds to forsake their innocence for the sake of 'competing with other men sexually' is embarrassing.

This is a funny quote, and it's okay to entertain it. But no, no one should ever aspire to be some trite 'master key.'

Every woman I've met that has lost their virginity prematurely has always told me that they regretted it and countless sentiments along the lines of 'I feel gross when I think about all the guys I've let touch me." Sensible men and women prefer pure partners.

Another painful way of thinking, every guy I've seen that attempts to convince himself that he is going to be some slut pussy slaying gigolo until he settles down with 'a good girl' always looks like a total goon.

It's easy to rationalize this, it's like someone advocating obesity, but ask any obese person (one that is significantly less mentally ill than their counterparts): would you, if you could, push a button that automatically transforms your body into it's intended genetic figure with healthy, skinny proportions? Of course anyone would press it.

In the same regard, who wouldn't press a button that automatically guarantees that both you and your partner will be wed, and both of you would be virgins. Sounds like a good arrangement.

most sensible post of the entire day. good job user

Sleeping with multiple women is not something to be proud of. It's a two way street, both men and women must retain virginity until marriage. Divorce was at a much loyal rate when men and women remained loyal to only one other person. Now stop spreading your degeneracy and trying to ruin the sanctity of marriage.

>will later make a thread about shaming virgins
>calls other hypocrites

*at a much lower rate

Virginity is only for marrigable women. Non virgins are sluts.

>implying they don't have a streamlined sacrificial process wherein a 'mother vessel,' in the same way a weed grower has a 'mother plant' that is always available for cloning and providing plants for the next cycle, that exists solely for pumping out children to be sacrificed.

That's cool and all, but you lost when you tried to act like having 25 partners is a good thing.

The shilling game is indeed evolving with this post.

Even if you've slept with less than five guys, you are still a whore. If you have lost your virginity after graduating high school + before marriage, you are a whore.

Whether or not a hymen is intact or not is indeed irrelevant, but any cock entering her hole before marriage results in attaining whoreship.

Whatever your advice is, if it isn't: save your virginity until marriage, then you're a faggot.

wow some slut is going to think i'm ccool for a slut man this is really cool what you told me i think ill be a male slut too now to impress a slut wit my sex experience

If you wife has any other man's cum inside her pussy/ass then that is not a good thing :/ Also, I know this is an unpopular opinion but any sexual activity between a man or wife besides sex for procreation is absolutely revolting.

I know countless girls that have had sex before 15, all regretful, all whacked out looking souls (as the result of continual immorality).

It's women who do slut-shaming the most, because women who sleep around without demanding commitment lower the value of pussy.

>This was painful, your attempt to convince impressionable minds to forsake their innocence for the sake of 'competing with other men sexually' is embarrassing.

Other men, more successful men, have had sex with a lot of women. These women desire them, long for them, base all relationships off their success.

Is it destructive to betas? Yes, but we as men accept other men are better than we are.

Our only solution is to improve ourselves, and be the best we can be.

I don't get it, are you implying one man can be better than another because he is a man-slut? This is nonsensical.

>It's women who do the most FEMALE virgin shaming...
>It's women who do the most MALE virgin shaming
Fix'd.

Any sweet wife, you wouldn't want to BDSM her and gagged her and tie her up to the bed and slap her face and choke her neck and fill all her holes and degrade her sexually, your lustful nature might want to, but in a nice pure situation with your perfect loving wife that is going to guarantee your seed continues and lives on, I wouldn't want her to be a whore in bed, and I wouldn't want to be mack daddy cock diesel sexy with her. I wouldn't want my wife to be some anal loving exclusive slut that is okay with cum being on her face then she washes it off and kisses my child the next day? Disgusting.

Divorce was also less common because no-fault didn't exist at the time. Its only been around ~40 years or so, less in some states in the US.

>. As for my wife and I, neither of us will be shoving our faces into each other's genitals.

your wife probably sucked some losers dick and begged to swallow his cum before knowing what he wanted to do with his life

>she said shes a virgin

lmao

i hope you are not the breadwinner, i wouldnt expect this to last

Ironically the ones who slut-shame the most tend to also be sluts themselves.

I always thought this was some form of deflection/projection of their own feelings of doubt about their choices.

It's sad that a man fears losing his worldly possessions and investments due to divorce when instead the correct scenario would be marrying yourself before the presence of God and uniting together spiritually and contractually. Your biggest fear then should be, forsaking your promise to yourself, your wife, and God, if you should ever desire to "divorce" the woman you became with, forever, as a promise, before God.

What's your argument? Are you suggesting that a man and a woman should not be virgins before they wed? If that is the case, and your argument is then that my wife is a slut and that I'm a breadwinner? There's not much to reply to.

I can't believe you sat there and typed all that shit out.. you are the definition of foreveralone

>having kids with a girl when she never even sucked your dick before

dude what planet are you from

Who cares? I decided to invest an hour of my into to get some comments in about this topic. I want to have sincere truth and good advice on the topic clocked in the archive, sue me.

It's whatever, we can all have our perspective on this, I think sensibly though with all lustful human nature aside, it's best not to shove your genitals into the mouth. And to be honest, if I must admit personally, I did have oral sex one time before I got married, and it is one of my deepest regrets in life, in was with another woman before I met my wife and I regret it to this day.

fag

>Cred Forums won't ban canadian posters

Truly the biggest issue of our time.

> Are you suggesting that a man and a woman should not be virgins before they wed?

No im suggesting that only people who have nothing to lose should get married because its pathetic and dumb to do it when you have a good job/possessions and family courts generally side with women even when they're clearly a piece of shit, and then they give them all your stuff

For example, and i know this is a particularly bad case, but I knew a chick who was taking money from her crippled veteran husbands bank account just to blow on drugs, while she fucked and lived with a drug dealing loser retard, and she said to me its ok for her to take all the money he earned in the military because its legal because they're married

Its sick

I dont want anything like that happening anymore

I think instead of legalizing and normalizing fag marriage, all laws around marriage should have been abolished and it should remain a strictly religious/symbolic ceremony

How old are you? From a religious family background? Genuinely interested.

no doubt

i feel sorry for dudes raised under christcuckery who think getting married is perfectly normal and healthy

*qt314159265 . . or qt314 for short

Everyone on Cred Forums is involuntarily celibate.

Nah j/k. I was voluntarily celibate, and I married a virgin. so... I don't know what's wrong with the other dudes.

Male and female virginity IS different socially and in an evolutionary sense, stick around in this thread and you'll hear people give a stupid exaggerated explanation of hypergymy and shit.

The problem I've always had with the Cred Forums attitude though is that even if men don't lose any value by having sex, and even if a small number of women is having sex with all of the men in the old school societies, that doesn't mean there are no negative sides to being a man who has had multiple partners, nor does it absolve you of your moral responsibility not to contribute to the devaluation of a woman.

I dont give a shit about this thread, I just want to fap to those plump thighs

I know some successful guys who have sex with lots of women. If it goes beyond their teenage years than they end up feeling listless and wishing they'd settled down sooner.

Being famous, rich, or just an overachiever is correlated with being single, so is being fucked in the head and depressed.

Those who spread their legs are worthless

I think actually a lot of people have done oral or interstitial sex but don't allow their partner to orgasm in their mouth or on their head.

My wife is like that.

>if you yourself haven't
Where do you think you are?

I see, take a look at this post of mine:
I'd like to add onto it, that one should be wed before God, meaning, without any involvement of the state or any government influence. And as a person, you should fear more betraying your promise to God, yourself, and your wife, rather than if you were married before the government and feared losing worldly possessions, that would be an error in priorities in my opinion.

My mother came from a Catholic background, but only the half-assed traditional American sense, was never truly practicing, and unfortunately after growing up became memed out by 'new age spirituality/chakras/vibrational meditative frequencies. My father is from a Muslim background, was not a practicing Muslim or religious (if not obvious it is very taboo in his family for him to have married an American) and would always say 'he just believes in God and is spiritual."

I remember growing up thinking thinking George Carlin wailing on the Bible and making atheism seem cool and enlightening, very cringey times. I thankfully realized early in high school, saw and found the Truth in Christ, Christianity; Lord, Jesus Christ.

>thinks they're red pilled

>gets married

>as a virgin

seeing this on Cred Forums so much makes me loose faith in man kind surviving for any significantly longer amount of time

apparently the average male is inherently cucked and hopeless

and so is our species

Sad!

Well, as cringey as the analogy is.

It is undeniable that women are the gatekeepers of human sexuality in 99.99% of relationships, so this is true.

But... just because being a slut is not impressive and being a "stud" is impressive, doesn't mean that it is wrong to be a slut or acceptable to be a "stud".

Ok, thanks. Explains orthodox views I guess. I'm a fair bit older than you, involuntarily celibate well into my 20s, got married, became involuntarily celibate again (and largely stripped of assets) and now live alone wishing I had just stuck to fapping and had nothing at all to do with women.

>I'd like to add onto it, that one should be wed before God, meaning, without any involvement of the state or any government influence.

oh ok, yeah nothing i said applies to this really, good for you dude, i wish more people did this, im glad you clarified

How do you know that everyone who is a virgin is cucked?

I was a virgin because I was intelligent but a bit aspieish and didn't pay women any mind until after college, it ended up being something my wife and I had in common.

I'm guessing I make more money than you unless you're over 40, I bet I'm better at cooking, and have more close family and friends who rely on me too.

Keep your pity.

You think most of the autistic shits here get any sex? Do you think they even get the desperate sluts on Tinder?

Fuck me nigga, you're stupid.

How can you trust a girl that has been with 4+ men? Look at the pic related. Shit scares me.

That only happens when you are a desperate little faggot with a narrow view who isn't successful enough to attract anyone of quality.

Actually yes it is based on biology.

When a women gets pregnant, she knows she is the mother no matter how untrustworthy the father is. The man can only trust the word of the mother to know if the child is his. Impure women are less trustworthy.

Well, it used to make sense in the old days because it was clearly delineated between who was a slut and who wasn't, so if was acceptable to have sex with people who were already sluts (and thus ruined).

Though, that's still not waht I would have done.

Is this for men and women or just women?

Cred Forums really is just the other side of rebbit.

I just want a goodhearted, slightly conservative girl who isn't obsessed with sex and degeneracy to be with when I'm not browsing Cambodian cartoon forums and watching basketball while I ride my exercise bike

The idea of virginity is based on the old concept of ensuring the offspring to only be from one person. This is why men and women are held to a higher standard.
Otherwise sex is just sex. Nobody really cares about virginity as long as she isn't a whore?

yeah okay, buddy

BUT leafshit i am a virgin 25 year old male

I know this weak bait but I'll bite. If a male is marrying a woman based around her breeding capability as a priority that's basically defining the future roles of marriage. Male seeks something to procreate with woman seeks financial security in exchange for her reproductive organ. Why shouldn't the party who's providing to a taker have standards on what they want.?

But that's fucking wrong you retard.

Men need to build shit up and take care of people, women seek both to be taken care of and to have the kids.

Non-faggot, supposedly good-looking, reasonably tall, not fat, white with blue eyes, barely Mensa-grade IQ (so not genius), earn reasonable salary, net worth >$A1mill after asset strip. Major problem is lack of courage; I suspect lo test as I can barely grow a beard, have full head of hair and have virtually hairless chest. Perfect bait for predatory females.

>"If a male is marrying a woman based around her breeding capability as a **priority**"

Understand this: This shit happens because the US military gives massive perks to its soldiers (who live in shit-holes of barracks if single) who are married.

Telling an 18 year old he can more than double his pay just because he married a broad is quite an incentive. This also means that theres tons of young, retarded, women who are around generally fit men. Shocker: they cheat on you because they are 18~20 and come from bumfuck no where in the south

>canadian saying someone's post was sensible

thanks for letting us know it wasn't sensible

But I have.

Checkmate OP

Yeah sorry my mistake.

>they dont recognize her

it would be funnier if everyone didn't already know it was a girl because of her videos

What a dumb post.

Men are expected to pursue women, women get the easy part of the courting process.

No hypocrisy here, just biology, culture, and a bit of common sense. These roles will remain the way they are so long as women are given the privilege of selection.

I would still like to know who "she" is, and get more pictures of ""her"".

>the whole point of virginity is so they stay disease free for when they have children...too many abortions are directly due to STDs.

imgur.com/a/y4Wyk

6/10 would bang

Single guys chasing women serve a valuable purpose - namely, identifying the sluts among the herd. The more sluts a man fucks, the more sluts he exposes to future husbands.

It's not hard, roasties. If you are white, live in a white country, and only date whites, just don't fuck outside of a committed relationship and you will not become a slut.

>tfw you don't blame anything for woman being promiscuous cause you've given up

just want to crash and burn alone

>a fucking leaf

MFW I have bigger hands than his and feel bad about it. (how much force you can transfer is related to how large your hands are, inb4 gloves solve that.)

unf

Improving yourself? As in lifting weights, losing weight and increasing status and money?

I have done all that. Australia is Chad central and all males go to the gym and are in very good shape

"No hymen no diamond"
Said no one ever. And of course it's a double standard, the biology is different.

>Other men, more successful men, have had sex with a lot of women
Is this seriously your argument? You must *actually* be female. Anyone can bang sluts with tindr these days.

>Let
You gotta make it not her fault that she's a whore. Women never try anything sexually until a man shows it to them. Start by slapping your dick on her face and go from there.

I recommend Patrice O'neal on this subject.

you have to be as awesome as me

Way I see it, it all depends on how you view morality. Even boils down to spirituality. Are you a Christian who is waiting until marriage? Then yes, you should both wait until you are married.

If not?

Who the fuck cares? Sex feels good, just do it. What is holding you back? Marriage and courtship in the west has always been based around religion, specifically Christianity. Before Rome, the foundation of the West became Christian, people were extremely promiscuous. Sex parties were common, and men who were married had many mistresses.

If you aren't Christian then yeah, you shouldn't give a shit about marriage because there's no solid foundation holding you back from getting your dick wet with every woman you see or your vagina wet with every dick you see. Fuck it, be as free as you want man.

This is what it all boils down to.

You're on Cred Forums, 8/10 people here are virgins, thats the reason they want a pure maiden, so as not to be intimidated.

real talks

>if you yourself haven't

I have.

because like i pointed out, he got married

if its not a legal marriage and is just purely symbolic and based on religion, then he's not a cuck because that doesnt put his balls in a vice grip

>hurr u have no friends or family and u cant cook

i have to cook almost all my food because of autoimmune diesases, i cant eat normal food or i will probably die in a few years, its very exhausting after working 40 hours a week, but thanks

im just trying to understand why you think you need to put your balls in a vice grip to prove your commitment to some girl, or have her prove it to you.

She has no loyalty to you just because you signed a paper that says she wins half your shit if shit goes south

You are retarded

Fuck why do i even waste my time on you idiots

You're a literal asspie who missed out on his childhood and signed potentially years of his life away for some random girl

Its literally less shameful to buy a legal prostitute, so that you know she's free of STDs, and you wont have all your shit stolen from you because you were naive and thought she loved you

but its illegal so UR FUCKED

LMAO

enjoy your wife learning how much she can step on your balls, and you not being able to act like a man because the legal system is against you, so she gets bored of you and leaves, dumbfuck

i bet you like anime too

>people who have never dated a religious girl

guys, if you're religious... fuck i dont even know how to say it

you're basically fucked, and dumb, sorry, you shouldnt be having kids anyway

no christian girls actually buy into the purity shit

not even muslim girls

wake up virgins

>I've never met a religious girl

Do you have an argument here? Seriously.

>you shouldn't be having kids anyway

As opposed to you and every other promiscuous person out there? You'll only contribute to the problem we're discussing here. Besides, what do you care about having kids? It's only a burden upon you, why not just have sex? Alimony laws should be enough to concern you. If anyone, YOU'RE the 'dumb' one here for trying to get married and have kids by earthly standards.

Ahaha, good joke mate.

There's a double standard because there are two genders. GTFO.

Just remember if you deepthroat you'll get a fat diamond and a fur coat.

2.14 does not equal pi you utter fucking trash

There's an assumption in your accusation.

I'm gonna be a wizard.

lol you think ive never met a religious girl?

my god you are in for a shock one day, too bad it will probably be too late

>being this new to Cred Forums
oh wait look at the flag

Then she's not really a woman of faith, now is she.

You're just projecting your insecurities from an anecdotal story onto literally every girl on this earth that claims to be Christian.

Do you know how sad that makes you sound?

It only confirms that there are too many people on this board who are just sad lonely losers that enjoy projecting their anger onto anyone who doesn't think like the edgy nihilist they are.

I wonder what the statistics are on single dads, with daughters.I assume most of those statistics are fatherless men.

lmao

the vast majority of religious girls will be like "oh no i cant have sex, im a pure christian girl who has to retain her purity so ill just suck your dick and swallow your cum"

and then they fuck you anyway

there is no god and your women think you are a joke

but yeah lmao im just an "edgy nihilist", ok, good luck with thinking life has some explicit meaning and your virginity has value and doesnt just make girls dry up like the sahara

OP is right tho

took me a while to figure out

That is some top quality bait sir. I applaud OP's creativity,or some shit.

Haha. Yeah. I totally haven't.

Reddit/Tumblr may be for you, friendo

desu as a girl I feel the same way about guys. Why would a guy want to settle down with me if he's experienced better?

how come then that I grew with a single father and I'm an all around loser nonetheless?
checkmate Cred Forumsacks

If all girls were virgins waiting for marriage, than all guys would also be virgins beacuse no other girl would do it with him except his future wife. pure logic, problem solved.

>if you yourself haven't
>do you have any idea where you are.webm

based dude thats actually fucked women dropping some knowledge, take notes fuckers.

I'm having a dilemma Cred Forums. Like most of you, I want to get married and start a family with a white woman. The problem is that white women simply don't believe in commitment. They've been raised not with the belief that thy can "have it all" (a high paying career, a family, action on the side), but that society actually owes them such a life. I'm in nursing school right now, and all the women I'd consider dating seriously are minorities. These women grew up in countries where life was hard, their parents had to make sacrifices for them and they learned from their fine example. They frew up in traditional households and learned firsthand the value of family.

Should I just find one of them? If not, where can I find a white woman who shares my goals? Don't say church either, I grew up Catholic and can tell you from first hand experience that church girls are just as slutty as the rest.

>Cred Forumsacks
>not virgins
wat

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473910580909.webm

I would say this applies to people who are upset about women, I couldn't care less really, Had a huge injection of them in my life and I'm kind if tired of it now, just want to cruise through my self growth and get ahead in my workplace. I really do think women are a distraction when trying to achieve your goals, but once you have your goals then you can integrate them back into your life.

>if you yourself haven't
HAHAHAHAHA
a fucking leaf

bluepill af

That grapic makes no sense.

if 43 % of inmates grew up in single parent households then 57% grew up in "functioning" families, they are the ones over represented. You should include the number/% of single parent households because otherwise it doesnt make sense

>Cred Forums is one person
When will this meme end?

Some of us ARE waiting and have turned down the oppurtunity.

>imgur.com/a/y4Wyk
I would like to "fuck her" if you catch my drift ;^)

>her

there is no way she is a man you fucking alpenjude