Could be a unique money making idea for someone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y19VrjiaQQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What's happening?

Jews and their constant delusions of grandeur

This guy?

Fat fuck would probably fall over trying to throw a punch

I made an account and told him I'll take him on. I really would, but I doubt he'll even accept.

The guy's a bodybuilder, he's going to mop the floor with your puny little right-wing Drumpf loving ass and make you beg on the floor to get your teeth back

one swift punch in the balls has him on the floor, then i hammer fist away..

but this is my defense practice for any fight.. play dirty.. the one with the most bloodshed loses anyway./

I hope you're ready for eye gouges and nut shots.

wow. totally ass blasted him my jew.

good one.

So am I, faggot.
223lbs
550 deadlift
430 squat
280 bench

with a gat it dont matter if hes smaller or bigger

Only a jew could try to make money off of a political statement like this.

He's fat as fuck, too, he has no stamina.

He's in great shape

What's happening?

Someone should show up dressed like a Jew and knock him the fuck out and then call it another "SHOAH".

Hitlery wont win anyway obongo is going to get a 3rd term goys

called him out on Twitter.

said LAX or Burbank.

Lets fuckin go

Careful, he probably knows jew jitsu

I'll fight. Come get some.

He is a fat comedian who isnt extremely funny. I sort of dread him when he comes on the local comedy radio station

Is it really the fat guy that comes up when you search the name? I wouldn't beat up a fat guy. He might have a heart attack.

That's all muscle dude

pussy wont even pay for a ticket.

Bump

>t. Fat Karmel

better yet, find a beefcake skinhead and dress him up like an orthodox jew, then get him to knock him the fuck out

pepper spray him in face
knock him out with ether
take him to a nice place where he can meet the torture kit.

>bodybuilder

Even if it were true, that's actually a horrible thing for a fighter. The leaner the muscle mass the better. Why do you think most professional fighters try to be nothing but lean, efficient muscle and nothing else?

The more mass you have the more effort it takes to move said mass, the faster you will gas out.

The only advantage this fat jew has is 1) height 2) size. If he gets his hands on you and grabs you, sure, he might take you down and pin you. That's all he's got.

Here's the surefire strategy to kill this dumb obese kike: Backaway and hammer his fucking leg with kicks. Let him wear himself out chasing you down and trying to hit you. When you cripple his fucking knee, get on top of him and smash his temple over and over 'til he dies. Done.

I'd grab his jugular with the force of 50 psi

Any pics of him?

they've become aggressive with the goyim

>sneak up behind the jigglin jew

>karate chop him with the force of a truck

>heh... nothin personnel, kiddo

he's just a fat jew. like fighting seth rogen, but chubbier

HE'S BIG BONED ASSHOLE

Big muscles are a hinderance in fighting.

get any response from the fat kike?

I'm glad Larry David doesn't threaten like this. I'd be unable to enjoy him after that.

>DYEL armchair-scientist

pls kys

You're joking. I'll rekt him

Don't fall for the jew trick guys. Just ignore him. He'll look silly if no one responds. If you respond though he'll get exactly what he wants. Your hate will put his grubby little jew hands on a lot of publicity which he will use to get more shekels.

Pretty sure one shotgun blast to the face would end that fat fucking kike.

This, thats all they can do. Funny when pieces of them start snapping though because they scream just slightly louder and sadder than Arabs.

Hes retarded. He thinks being able to bench means you can fight.

Probably this guy

like a true kike he won't even pay for the fucking flight

He's fucking delusional

Fucking pussy

224lbs
551 deadlift
431 squat
281 bench

Man, those frog memes really got to him.

Poor guy.

I feel bad for this guy, somebody is going to hurt him really bad, he's not built for that life.

Fuck Hell, I bench 315 granted it's my Max, but when in the fuck is benching a good measure of overall strength?

10/10

What, are you going to poke him with one of your ribs?

>thinks they're doing anything out of the ordinary

Whats yah muthafucking OHP faggots?

When is lifting weights a good measure of fighting ability?

If i wanted humor...

Mr. Bones Jones seems to disagree with you.

I called him a fat male amu schumer and now he has some turban head defending him

What's yours you little bitch

Can somebody tweet these to him, I don't want to make a twatter account;

"like a true kike you won't even pay for the flights"

"why are you acting so hard? is this baby's first cycle?"

"also, if you're ever looking to cut, I heard zyklon b is a great fat burner."

This guy is a bad comedian

You use a drug cheat nigger as your defence? Pathetic. Billy Robinson would make that little nigger cry.

It's not a direct advantage, but technique requires power to follow through.

you look small as shit lmao. are you 12 years old? a gust of wind would blow you over kid. let me deal with the kike (6'3" 220 and i actually fucking lift)

Work on those fore arms my dude

Should I go? I'm a hispanic transsexual who's voting for Trump

I mean I'm the crown jewel of the oppression olympics right? If he actually hit me the backlash would be amazing

serious question though...like, does he even lift?

t. 5'4" 115lb manlet

Go for it my man

Hey go easy on the poor guy. We all start somewhere.

You get stronger by sparring. There's no need to lift weights.

If kike lord puts up some money for showing up and winning I'm in

I'm a half injun and I don't even lift, I'm just a manual laborer and drink a lot

I also have tiny wrists and it makes buying watches a pain in the ass. How do I get Popeye mode? I assume TOSAD is part of it.

Need more power. Power shots are a good thing. They require wight.

>I'm a half injun and I don't even lift, I'm just a manual laborer and drink a lot
fuck yeah, scrappers make the best street fighter. Which injun? pls be apache?

I love fighting guys like you, it makes it even funnier when you start squealing.

Sioux :^)

I can get 205 for 3

>A drug cheat nigger
He was using coke, no roids you fuck. The guy was natty and kicking everyone ass was so easy for him he decided introduce a cocaine habit... ... .. an still didn't loose. Chael Sonnen said something along the lines of, "I've never been manhandled like that, when he grabbed me I knew I was over matched and I just needed to survive this the best I could."

That's fucking Chael Sonnen... captain shit talker himself on a podcast I was listening to.

Instead of meeting a hysterical stranger off twitter and fighting him, I'll just vote for Donald Trump to be president and save america from unbridled corruption and marxist globalism

No, you don't. Strikes aren't even that necessary.

You ever known someone who just had those devastators? I hve.

bummer, if you had apache blood the fight is in the bag.

Ian can apologize for his violent alarmism after america is made great again

If Custer couldn't get shit done this fat Jew sure won't either

Who did he even fight? If he fought anyone good he would have been destroyed.

well you got me there.

No bro...you're a fucking pussy

225lbs
552 deadlift
432 squat
282 bench

In English, please.

Go for it bud, im rooting for you!
Don't dissapoint ;)

Knocking whole teeth out peoples heads, one hit KO. Frightful people.

I like big fat men like you. When they fall they make more noise. And sometimes they never get up.

I'll do it. I want to go to the States for Trump's inauguration, but I can't afford it at the moment.

Whatever man, Jon Jones is the most dangerous unarmed man we have video documentation of. If you want to say him wiping the floor with everyone he fought, some of the people he fought being and beat some of the greatest in the sport, somehow that accounts for nothing. Fine dude, I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you tonight. Google exists.

430lbs
280 deadlift
225 squat
550 bench

looks like I win

9 times out of 10 a good boxer won't manage to even hit a good wrestler.

Looks like he fought a dozen krispy kremes and lost desu

I'm not part of the 'alt-right' though since the term 'alt-right' was a term created by fucking retards on the left to demonize the right.

Congratulations fucktards, you fell for it.

>Walk up to him
>Gas him on the spot
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Haha this was me 1 year ago I actually weigh less I'm fucking 120 pounds but I'll still kick the shit out of a 6 foot person any day any time. Its all about the strength of ur balls and don't be afraid to get punched in the face because it's inevitable. Y'all just jelly of my solid gold abs

Don't call me "man" or "dude", you waste of space. Jones is not the most dangerous in MMA or cage-fighting. He fought in a weak time and only fought in the UFC.

Cred Forums rejects the label

> Forgets about us boxers
> just broke a jews jaw and nose yesterday for calling my sister a whore.

fat fuck uses Cred Forums to get notoriety.
win fight, jew win v nazi
lose fight nazi attacks jew

fat fuck dies randomly from poison, fat fuck just died: Cred Forums rejoices, involved. NEVER

So am I, faggot.
230lbs 6'1
570deadlift
435 squat
365 bench

I fucking knew I shouldbt have tweeted. Now I'm in an internet fight with these cunts

>120lbs
Alright I gave you the benefit of a doubt but now

Just lmao

that bitch is a whore though for real

I'm a chef at Wendy's I have a 95 cm cock and I make 20.5 million PHP per year.
758 lbs
105 deadlift
Not a Slav so I don't squat
My black and Decker workbench will hold 550 pounds also.
You're nothing special kid.

Stop writing like a nigger, you retard.

>leaner the muscle mass the better.

You were the faggot that ran like naruto in school weren't you?

The more dense and developed muscle fibre, b2 specifically the fast you can contract and expand it, ie punch someone. You complete fucking retard, take your broscience elsewhere. I'd ask if you even lift but your post answered that for me.

Your sister is a whore, brah. Not even jewish.

>fat jew
>posing as a tough guy

shiggy diggy faggots

Ideally 200lbs is my ideal victims weight for a suplex, not even joking I get the best leverage when they're 180lbs +

do you repeat yourself much repetitive person?

162 lbs
never lifted weight in my life.

You better be like 5'3"

No I'm 5'8, agile like the wind.

Just like a fartlet.
Gone in the wind.

>Ian Karmel
KEK

162 lbs and 6'0''

Huehue

>I'll wear a prosthetic nose

That's unnecessary.

lol holy shit. if someone fights this fatass and posts i'll donate a large sum of money to you also

Does (((he))) not know all alt-righters are equipped with Katanas and the ability to teleport?

>heh.....nothing personal....kid....

I'm a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jutsu and have 7 years experience in kick boxing. I would mop the floor with this fat jew

>BJJ
What a waste of time that shit is. Trying to use it in a fight is like trying to use crossfit in powerlifting.

>280 bench
whew lad

MANLETS.

WHEN

Did he ever offer up some shekels?

Half injun half viking mercenary is still interested

>Are you a chosen boy or something? I bet you think you're pretty smart, huh?Think you can outjew a bullet?

I masturbate like 5 times a day, my left hook could probably melt steel beams

>Take him up on his offer
> Don't actually show up
>mfw he waste some of his precious shekels getting to the airport

I don't want to lay hands on a Jew, I just want people with Hebrew surnames to stop subverting the Constitution.

Looks like he spends all day lifting food up to his mouth, unless they simply pour it into there with a cement truck.

I'm not far from 7' and strong af from working at moving companies and an appliance warehouse. I can lift up a car from the end until its tires aren't touching the ground. I can kick a door down like it was cardboard.

These leftist fucksticks should think twice before challenging the internet to come fight them, because there are some tough and dangerous people in the world.

THICC

Guys why do you hate jews? I'm telling you it's the one thing that's gonna ruin your movement.

Wow I'd fight is fat honkey ass anyday.

Do you even shart bro?

Jew here. If any alt-right faggot wants to fuck, plz be my ai gf

somebody pay a crackhead nigger 50 bucks to say he's alt right and fuck this kike up

I'll gladly bend you over and fuck your anal usb port.

whatever that pig is eating looks pretty delicious i gotta say

i hate trying to loose weight so much...

Learn to spell.

It probably is. But don't eat that damn much. A small treat is ok. Try living with a very fat person.
I eat what I think is normal. 185 lbs 6'1" My fat ass aunt will eat twice as much me. Then have ice cream, then a fudge pop. Two hours later she's hungry again. I swear I could last a week with what she eats in a single day. Fat people are disgusting.

This.

Her bangs are so badly cut it really triggers me.

People named Whateverberg, Metalstein, and Nounman keep publishing articles that call for the surrender of basic humans rights, and/or white genocide.
We didn't start hating the Hebrews, it's a learned behavior that breaks through incessant negative reinforcement.

Eww

before you start fighting, shout "this is for palestine"

Someone should pay a nigger $100 to meet and fight him.

i love how the left have essentially created a boogey man out of a green frog cartoon picture from a vietnamese sweatshop cartoon board

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY

i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo