Well, Cred Forums? What so you say about this? Is patriotism even relevant?

Well, Cred Forums? What so you say about this? Is patriotism even relevant?

>imaginary boundaries
Just give it a try, and see how imaginary the borders of a nation are.

Every thing is racism!!!!!!!

So is familial bonds, I wonder when this guy is going to dismantle his walls and unhinge his doors

>Patriotism is racism

I'm not really sure how you get this far into the argument. If you love your country, how exactly does that automatically translate into racism?

Kashmir is made up poo in the loo, borders don't exist.

Especially since America is not homogeneous at all.

>Joker avatar
I'll be sure to internalize the musings of this 14 year old.

walk onto his property and when he asks you to leave tell him to stop being a racist based on imaginary borders

You know you made that tweet Gupta just admit it

Locks on doors is racism based on imaginary boundaries

Stop bringing this shit here, you fucking poojeet.
We don't care.

>mfw Cred Forums and/or the alt. right is basically all Nolan Batman villains put together

>India, a country of over 666 gazillion poo in the loos, discorvers shitposting
Oh my...

We are living in a society of liberal morons that believe they can just make any random claim they like and people will believe them as long as it fits in with their own political narrative. The average person doesn't really bother to check anything, they take anything told to them as face value and parrot it for the rest of their lives and use their acquired false knowledge to feel superior while "correcting" those who haven't been "enlightened" by the bag of shit they like to pretend are "facts" of the real world. Leftism is a religion and will probably prove to be the most destructive one in human history.

Has that guy lost his shape?

Thank God he's being sarcastic.

Define racism.
The presumption that a certain race is superior?
If societies are formed because of race, and certain societies are better off economically, isn't it true?
Borders aren't imaginary, they delineate the differences in human societies.

There, there... now, where would be the fun in that?

Enough with the racism shit. I'm so done with racism. Patriotism is good and wholesome. Nationalism is good, and wholesome.

Those boundaries aren't imaginary. If you're born and raised in the US, you absorb the country's culture, history and values. Patriotism is a way of uniting people and protecting those things. Without patriotism, there is no one to protect those values, because you place as much value on foreign people, culture and values as you do your own. It's self-destructive.

Also, that cunt shouldn't speak, considering he likely supports identity politics; BLM, LGBT, feminism, multiculturalism... they're all just offshoots of patriotism, except their values are degenerate, misinformed, harmful and not worth protecting.