Apologize for the genocide

Apologize for the genocide.

The only reason you coward roaches succeeded in killing 75% of the Armenian population is because you first disarmed all the Armenian soldiers in the Ottoman army, then proceeded to slaughter the defenseless men, women, and children.

You do realize that if it was at least somewhat of a fair fight we would have cucked you right then and there, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areni-1_shoe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorats_Karer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_wine#Oldest_Winery_Discovered
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>irrelevant country still butthurt about an irrelevant event that occurred over a decade ago

The word you're looking for is century, my dear cockroach.

We may be a small and irrelevant country but we are smart and filled with passion.

There is no challenge we can't overcome.

>> mfw eastern turks and armenians look exacly the same

why do racial groups that are probably 90% genetically similar spend time trying to off each other when they should just actively pursue each others' well being since they're basically the same thing anyway?

it was over a decade ago, though

Fun fact: Armenia shares its religion with Ethiopia and no one else.

Christianity?

>Armenia was the first nation to adopt Christianity as a state religion, an event traditionally dated to AD 301. The predominant religion in Armenia is Christianity. The roots of the Armenian Church go back to the 1st century. According to tradition, the Armenian Church was founded by two of Jesus' twelve apostles

I don't know if we share the religion exactly because we have our own church called the Armenian Apostolic Church but Armenians and Ethiopians have a long history together due to being the first Christian nations (it's debated who actually did it first).

The Armenian monk who made our alphabet (and Georgia's alphabet) either also made Ethiopia's alphabet or got influenced by their alphabet when he made the Armenian one. Again it's debated who did what first.

Who fucking cares.

Oriental Orthodoxy. It's a branch of Christianity that split off from Catholics in the 5th century.

Based Armenians

Fuck off, roach

t. uncultured anglo who only has a """culture""" that's 1000 years old

lol

cant w8 for the muslim invasion to drive you whities out while armenia remains the one last bastion of Christianity

this movie is practically zero effort b8 for turks now, and it's not even released

Technically the Apostolic church would of been the first

but why are you in the usa? Back yo your own nation. Sitting here and praise your own nation while you pay tax and live in the USA.

t. Nobody subhuman. You should go back. Armenia is a shithole.

Posting based armo art

Because we had no choice? No one here's 100 years old

I'm in the USA because the Rus destroyed my motherland drove my grandparents and parents out to America.

so subhuman that my people were accomplishing things (world's oldest space observatory) while yours were being the white version of turks

100% this

I was born in the US but raised in Armenia. It was the shittiest place I've ever lived in, and I've lived in six different countries.

The people are terrible. People will fuck over family just for personal gain. Politics are a joke, it's bidding for the highest winner. Corruption and filth infest all walks of life.

You either live in the US and don't pledge allegiance to any other country, or get the fuck out and live in that country.

Anybody who praises Armenia as some sort of honorable nation is a foreigner piece of shit who has never actually lived there.

Life there is great, if you're rich. If you're part of the other 99% of people, though, tough luck.

why the fuck would you go back to armenia if you were born in the us

We wuz spacemen.
Nobody gives a fuck about you or your piece of shit """country"""
I'd compare British acolplishments to Armenian but you can't times by 0.

Yeah you can blame the Soviet Russians for that.

USSR collapsed over 20 years ago. Keep blaming them for the problems of our people, though. Because, you know, it's always someone else's fault.

It's the nonexistent USSR's fault that everything is corrupt. It's not because every single civilian actively partakes in it. It's not because corruption is ingrained into Armenian society as a norm.

I've lived there. I can tell you haven't. Don't lecture me about my own nation, you parskahay rat.

հարցում
ձէզ մէ քանի հատը կը վէրադարնար հայրէնիքը ամեն ինչ ձըքէլօվ
դ. արեվմտյան
still crying

>they still have a monarchy

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Areni-1_shoe world's first shoe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorats_Karer before your lame ass stonehenge there was this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_wine#Oldest_Winery_Discovered o we have the oldest winery too

and this ignoring all the individual modern Armenian inventions (like the MRI)

>hurr u cant times by 0
>times
>not "multiply"

fuck off 12 yr old rat

BTFO by a shoe. Congrats truly we are all in Armenias massive shadow. Sad.

how do we take god given lands back
and then develop them

Are you really unable to at the very least recognize the damage that the Soviet Union did to Armenia?

The people were left starved. They were turned ghetto. Do you think "rabiz" was a thing before the Soviet Union? That entire "Armenian gangster" shit is entirely Russian. The people there are starving to death because of this Soviet style of oligarchy they have. For some reason most Armenians can't realize that Russians are our greatest enemy. They are the ones who stopped usf rom taking Baku from Azerbaijan (who started the war in the first place). They want to have arms sales to Azerbaijan so they can make money from that lol.

I'm kesabtsi and hayastanci you rabiz trash. Probably rolling around in a beemer with the government's money lol

Get fucking over it, it's unhealthy man.

esh ek?
who cares voroon yeresen e intchbes bid loodzenk?

Soviet union collapsed almost 30years ago bruh. Keep blaming them and you'll never invent a way into the first world. Get over it.

Thanks for confirming all my suspicions.

>maybe if i throw in a lot of buzzword, i'll know what i'm talking about.

Sadly, you don't. Nothing you said is accurate. The Soviets indubitably had an impact on Armenia, but the fact that you believe that that alone is enough of an excuse to justify all the wrongs present in the country now proves you are completely retarded.

A fucking Syrian lecturing me about the country I lived in for longer than he's probably been alive. Hilarious.

Kill yourself at the next available opportunity.

Yeah that's why everything is peachy in the rest of the former Soviet states. Just obviously the Armenians that are the only ones with a problem.

You gotta take some responsibility. Though. Otherwise 200 years from now you'll be blaming them like nigs blame slavery. There are clearly problems in Armenia that don't just originate from soviet rule. Eastern Europe sucks but blaming the past won't fix shit. If your truly so nationalistic you should have stayed to teach and raise the next generation.

>no challenge we cant overcome

Ahem, armed turks.

Turk here, currently studying in UCLA. I do recognize the genocide but I do not apologize for it, my ancestors were pissant farmers and their ancestors were pissant farmers also driven out of balkans solely due to being guilty of association, i.e. having the same religion with the ottoman overlords of Constantinople.

In a way I sympathize with Armenians, turks love to point out how armenians were rebelling but many who died did not, and were exiled-killed-murdered-raped solely due to sharing teh same religion and ethnicity of the rebels. Collective punishment is a vile thing and it is never justified.

Though I don't go around asking Bulgarians for apologizing to drive my family out (eu passport would be nice though) though when I mention it they always say how it was necessary as if my pissant farmer ancestry was somehow doing the lordship over them oh well. I'm okay with Bulgarians, Armenians, Arabs, Greeks whatever. Near East-Balkans is a magical place.

Also interesting that many folk here in los Angeles do not like them, I see the same hate in Russians. I think thats because they stick to their own, very nationalistic yet would die rather than migrating and working in hayazdan for 300$ a month. Armenians (no offense intended) act like turks in europe in a way, they do not fully integrated and still feel more armenian than american. I do think you are being bullied unjustly though, similar to Romanians.

???

So you claim to have lived in Armenia, yet you don't realize that the corruption there is soviet style bullshit?

Then why has the Armenian diaspora, for the most part (excluding the rabiz Soviet Armenian that still have a backwards Russian mentality), thrived while the people in Armenia today suffer?

It's going to take a couple more generations to breed out the mentality that's holding Armenians in Armenia back.

>A fucking Syrian
lol my grandparents were born in kesab but their parents fell for the soviet hayastan meme and moved their families to that shithole.

we wait for erdoshit to run turkey to the ground :)

there is no difference between armed turks and azers and they overcame the latter

>Then why has the Armenian diaspora, for the most part (excluding the rabiz Soviet Armenian that still have a backwards Russian mentality), thrived while the people in Armenia today suffer?

Because this isn't something special to Armenians.

This is a trend that can be observed in virtually every small ethnic group.

The ambitious ones realize how terrible their country is and jump ship. No unambitious, lazy Armenian is going to pack his bags and travel around the world to an unknown country.

The only ones that do that are the ambitious ones looking to make a better future for them and their children.

With every post you prove more and more that you do not have a basic grasp of the world around you. I do not mean this as an insult. You ask some very basic questions that can be answered by looking around.

Bottom line is, my underage friend, no matter how you try to paint it, if Armenians were great, Armenia wouldn't be a shit hole, end of story.

Germany was destroyed fucking twice in less than half a century, and both times they rebuilt into an economic and social powerhouse. You know why? It's because Germans are hard working people.

>inb4 ahmed/cuck jokes
I don't think the muslim problem is one that will last much longer in Germany. There is no way they're going to let that shit slide for longer. Merkel's head will be had on a pike sooner or later.

I'm sure you're a cuck who parades the holocaust and slavery around, but are content to ignore the Armenian genocide because they're white.
Or you're a disgusting turkroach yourself.

Yah, man just like both the Anglo armies of USA and Canada are just the same with same combat effectiveness and capability...

you prove valid points but
>germany
here are a few excuses for their economic prosperity
>they arent surrounded by sandniggers
>they didnt get invaded by a altaic orc army that stole their babies assimilated 50% of their population and killed an additional 25%
>they actually have friends and supporters in europe with the similar ideas and culture as them
combat effectiveness is similar
i think canada's is actually better
as for capability...
either way check the nagorno karabakh war statistics they should have one by a longshot
I tried googling for info but it slammed my face with feminist propaganda