/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Talmudic Studies Major Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KHM2FqUfzs
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtu.be/OIvzAfJim6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IpGyD5b9fK4
youtube.com/watch?v=5MddkFsEyQM
youtube.com/watch?v=xrz5niwpqBw
twitter.com/danrolle
brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/hillarycli676704.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E
youtube.com/watch?v=pSc85_DJca0
youtube.com/watch?v=almbllyL7xk
youtube.com/watch?v=pPuk9IXXH00
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Strike_Missile
kongsberg.com/en/kog/contactus/copy of theboard/
freedomoutpost.com/george-soros-hillary-clinton-harold-ickes-and-the-shadow-party/
kongsberg.com/en/kog/contactus/corporatemanagement/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/535rhv/milo_yiannopoulos_and_moderators_on_the_donald/
memedump.wordpress.com/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5370om/clintondnc_insider_trading_theory_im_pretty_sure/
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/52zpuj/dan_rolle_leaks_part_2_connecting_the_dots/
reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/52q7z1/how_bernie_lost_the_primary_dncleak/
r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/52dud0/pneumonia_my_ass_this_squeeze_my_fingers_moment/
youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI
jewbook.com/evilhillary/
abc7ny.com/news/official-explosion-near-5k-race-route-in-seaside-park-not-a-prank/1515595/
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
twitter.com/cher
twitter.com/cher/statuses/401396956074745856
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3470457/posts
sec.gov.bd/
nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/clinton-book-stronger-together.html
nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/paperback-nonfiction/?module=DropDownNav&action=click®ion=navbar&contentCollection=Books&version=Nonfiction&referrer=https://www.google.ca/&pgtype=Reference
grameenphone.com/about/investor-relations/corporate-factsheet/management-team
youtu.be/tPup4tZ3H40
archive.is/D2rTK
yes-ukraine.org/en/Yalta-annual-meeting/13th-yalta-annual-meeting/participants
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From another thread, MSM has officially fallen apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KHM2FqUfzs

reposting sick rhymes

Yes the memes is raw coming at your door
Start to scream out loud, "cfg's back for more"
Yes the hour's four, I told you before
Prepare for meme fights (and plus the cold war)

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect
That fills more body bags than death camps at auschwitz
And as far as the coroners know
The autopsy show it was a cfg blow
Put on by my family brought to the academy
Fuck the jew, we learnt how to
Fuck up your anatomy steadily, memes are deadly
Spatter-head pics as I lick through your transmit
Weak shills submit to the will as I kill your
Juvenile memestyle, aryanize the mental
Hebrews worship this like an icon
Bear-hugging kikes with the grips of a Zyklon

>mfw Haiti is going to be the end of Hillary

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugw~~~~~~~~

Why isn't this shit all over the news. I remember when David Duke got busted a few years back for doing the same thing.

I'm dead

this kike shrew has lost her fucking mind. This is news, every time she says 'Pepe, this white supremacist symbol' it makes me wanna laugh AND puke. They really don't get it. MSM and Hillary getting so rekt, mocked, and otherwise made light of, they can't handle it

If you can find a connection between CF and Enron then California will go red, probably Oregon too.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

PEPE!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This video is so fuckin' hilarious. I didn't realize Adam Sanberg was so funny!

Man, Pepe and Trump are the kings at getting free advertisement from the MSM. They're beyond 4d Chess!

#NeverHillary

> Adam Sanberg
TOP KEK
double kek cause his name's actually (((Andy Samberg))) or something

youtu.be/OIvzAfJim6Y

Yeah, I think his name is Andy Samberg. I'm not sure. I could Google it, but fuck it.

#NeverHillary

>I could Google it, but fuck it.
pure cfg attitude right there

Yes, sir

#NeverHillary

>dat pic name
Exactly what I was thinking, what a queer-looking jew

Yeah, he's pretty faggedy

#NeverHillary

i hope my future son doesn't grow up to be a gay jew; I mean what do you say?

thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=IpGyD5b9fK4

Trump on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MddkFsEyQM

The early 90's were definitely a different time.

Hey man, I'm out. Hope you get some good quality sleep. Take care f-a-m!

Also, got an email account setup like the rest of you guys; super secret scientist stuff. You probably can guess the account name.

#NeverHillary

>super secret scientist stuff.
Yup, that's me right there. Will do mane, i'll send you a jovial greeting.
Night bro

Have to head out, see you bros tomorrow.

later man, have a good night

Sounds good. Thanks.

Later

Take care Based. Try not to stay up too late.

I forgot to ask how your classes were. Well, I'm hoping school went well.

I'm out, for real this time.

Night bro'ski

#NeverHillary

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!

>#RIPHillary

>I forgot to ask how your classes were
Don't fret yourself, Kek's got my back bby, i'm swimming.
Night homeslice

>

New thread theme

>youtube.com/watch?v=xrz5niwpqBw

kek not bad

Pepegate may be a distraction but it is some seriously needed comic relief.

>555
>seriously needed comic relief.
Don't you get it? It's ALL comic relief
>captcha 5555

Sorry was out of town, but don't see him in the doc, did you guys see Dan Rolle on the voter purges and election fraud in NV?

anyway here is dan explaining the whole conspiracy to purge voters etc.

twitter.com/danrolle

brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/hillarycli676704.html

I can not wait till I tell my grandfather that the American mainstream media is making 10 minute reports about a "nazi" cartoon frog in primetime news, instead of talking about the numerous leaks that prove that Hillary is rotten to the core.

youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E

who is the bad ass introducing? want to quote!

I will write a letter today to every member, detaling my plans and sharing my ideas with you.
I have started working on the Tavistock translation, but it is a very long text with much interlacement of topics.

I do not wish to be active here for a couple of days at least.
October is coming, and it will be the hardest time ever for us - I shall be relaxed and energized by then.
If you want to reach out to me, please use e-mail, as I rarely check the other platforms anymore.

Change
to
in the OP text.

gonna check my emails, hope your break will be worthwhile

Tavistock Institute operates a web of foundations in the United States with the annual budget of $6 Billion ($6,000,000,000). All of this money comes straight from the money of the American taxpayers' pocket. The main institutions are directly controlled by Tavistock. This web contains 400 minor institutions in which 3000 study groups and so called think tanks plan the programs which will then be orchestrated by institutions of the state and public administration for the implementation of the New World Order.

The Brookings Institution is dealing with projects of national scale. It was this think tank which planned President Hoover's program, Roosevelt's "New Deal", the "New Fronts" of the Kennedy administration, and Johnson's "Great Society" program. The Brookings Institute - as the most important think thank of the occult powers - has prescribed the policies of the last 70 years of the United States of America.

Thus, Brookings Institution is one of the main players. Anyone having ties to it is not simpy suspicious, but outright neck deep in the dirt.

How was the visit? Could you clean your apartement well enough?

>222
>change URL
done.
>clean
Yeah, visit was good, me and my step-dad both drank like 5 beers while my mom re-cleaned the place, was fine tho she's just like that. Glad I put the 1h30 into cleaning tho, worth.
I gotta go man, long day tomorrow, might not be online much before nighttime.
I read my emails every day even if i don't respond so feel free.
Deus Vult

Hail Victory.

Why not https?

g'day

Sup OGs. Watched that Maddow Pepe video. Pretty funny.

Gonna be in scattered today.

Good idea on the break mags. We all need to be refreshed and ready to go for October. It's gonna be brutal!

How's your Saturday eurobros?

ayy what's good homie? You're up early as usual

It's good here, gotta do some stuff around the house, but I'll keep the thread bumped

the pepe shit is just a distraction from hillary's corruption.

it's intentionally ridiculous just so people talk about it instead of the collusion leaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSc85_DJca0

Well done.

Yessir. Haven't slept in in years! Not totally my choice, but wouldn't have it any other way.

U da man. Thx for keeping it bumped. Mags is wise as fuck. U taking breaks if you want to? October is gonna be brutal. Lots of coffee for sure.

Nah mane, I'm feeling great. We can't stop at any time, we gotta keep pushing and pushing. If Magyar is out for a few days we gotta double our efforts. Hillary campaign and MSM are commiting sudoku talking about Nazi frog but it can't make us stop.

You're doing great job. Da best MC in the game

youtube.com/watch?v=almbllyL7xk

Dan Rolle (9/16/16) Proof Of Election Fraud With NV Caucus - Hillary Clinton Stole This Election

youtube.com/watch?v=pPuk9IXXH00

imo the Norway "nano satellite launcher" could easily be a missile defense weapon along the lines of "brilliant pebbles."

Still no explanation on General Rossi's death.

Also the penguin missile is spooky and could imo hit command and control in Russia:

The state-of-the-art design and use of composite materials is meant to give the missile sophisticated stealth capabilities. The missile will weigh slightly more than 400 kg (880 lb) and have a range of at least 185 km (100 nm). NSM is designed for littoral waters ("brown water") as well as for open sea ("green and blue water") scenarios. The usage of a high strength titanium alloy blast/fragmentation warhead from TDW is in line with the modern lightweight design and features insensitive high-explosive II. Warhead initiation is by a void-sensing Programmable Intelligent Multi-Purpose Fuze designed to optimise effect against hard targets.[18]

Like its Penguin predecessor, NSM is able to fly over and around landmasses, travel in sea skim mode, and then make random manoeuvres in the terminal phase, making it harder to stop by enemy countermeasures. While the Penguin is a yaw-to-turn missile, NSM is based on bank-to-turn flight (see Yaw (flight) and flight control).

The target selection technology provides NSM with a capacity for independent detection, recognition, and discrimination of targets at sea or on the coast. This is possible by the combination of an imaging infrared (IIR) seeker and an onboard target database. NSM is able to navigate by GPS, inertial and terrain reference systems.

After being launched into the air by a solid rocket booster which is jettisoned upon burning out, the missile is propelled to its target in high subsonic speed by a turbojet sustainer engine—leaving the 125 kg multi-purpose blast/fragmentation warhead to do its work, which in case of a ship target means impacting the ship at or near the water line.

bumperino

sorry that's update Naval Strike Missile, not the old penguin

Hm, interesting, thanks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Strike_Missile

>The Naval Strike Missile (NSM) is an anti-ship and land-attack missile developed by the Norwegian company Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace (KDA).

>The original Norwegian name was Nytt sjomålsmissil (literally New sea target missile, indicating that it is the successor of the Penguin missile); the English marketing name Naval Strike Missile was adopted later.

Kongsberg Gruppen is an international technology group that supplies high-technology systems and solutions to customers in the merchant marine, defence, aerospace and offshore oil and gas industries.

They're from Norway

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Great stuff on Ickes here

freedomoutpost.com/george-soros-hillary-clinton-harold-ickes-and-the-shadow-party/

Doc should already have lots on Kongsberg and their bribery ... lemme check ...

Board of Directors
Finn Jebsen - Chairman
Irene Waage Basili - Deputy Chairman
Morten Henriksen - Director
Jarle Roth - Director
Anne-Grete Strom-Erichsen - Director
Rune Sundt Larsen - Director (employee representative)
Helge Lintvedt - Director (employee representative)
Roar Marthiniussen - Director (employee representative)

Corporate Management
kongsberg.com/en/kog/contactus/corporatemanagement/
Geir HÃ¥oy - President & Chief Executive Officer
Hans-Jorgen Wibstad - Group Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Harald Aaro - Executive Vice President Business Development
Wenche Helgesen Andersen - Chief Administration Officer
Even Aas - Group Executive Vice President Public Affairs
Hege Skryseth - Executive Vice President, KONGSBERG, President Kongsberg Digital
Eirik Lie - (Acting) Executive Vice President, KONGSBERG, President, Kongsberg Defence Systems
Egil Haugsdal - Executive Vice President, KONGSBERG & President, Kongsberg Maritime
Espen Henriksen - Executive Vice President, KONGSBERG, President, Kongsberg Protech Systems

fuck guys, lots of Norway stuff never got into the doc.

So Norway gave money to the CF and got extra weapon deals ... in countries that don't have a CF they just straight up tried to bribe officials and have gotten caught. Egypt and Slovenia, I think? Was posted here awhile ago.

Remember the government owned status of the Norwegian arms companies, shelled inside of other government owned arms companies, split with other governments sometimes.

Gotta tell Doc to add that stuff.

Have to go for now, will be back later. Please, keep this thread bumped.

Bump

Bump

Clinton Foundation collects a few hundred million to prevent aids from spreading and provides a place where NGOs, Governments, and Businesses can work together:

MASSIVE FRAUD AND CRIME HURRR DURRR!!!!!!

Hedge funds make hundreds of billions bankrupting companies by tricking shareholders:

crickets.

You will always be a slave because you want to be a slave,

Nigger!

Judaism Increases

Meme Beginner(MB) here with my Photoshop ready. To keep the memes somewhat consistent could a Meme Pro(MP) help me out? I was wondering how to do those red-blue patterns. I have tried but cant get them to look as smooth and refined without completely obscuring the face. Thanks MPs!

Sup OGs. Bump city.

yup, the trick having man copies of the original photo in layers. I usually have the original on the bottom, 1-3 layers with various halftones patterns sent to various blending modes, then a final layer on top that is the original photo with Pin Light blending mode

the trick is blending modes, play with those and you'll make all kinds of cool shit!

>555

gonna be a big day!

Sorry dude. Wish I could help. I'm meme illiterate. Someone with skills will help you out. Post what you have and ask for specific critique.

Any happenings I miss this morning?

I'm still rekt... seems like MSM is still trying to fuck around with the birther thing... some weird shit happened on plebbit too

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/535rhv/milo_yiannopoulos_and_moderators_on_the_donald/

post some stuff you've made, I live in this thread I can guide you

Thanks MP. I was working with one copy hence the failure. Cheers!

right on man, layers and blending modes are your weapons!

Meant to ask what filters and blends did you use for that pic?

just all the halftone crap I meantioned before, to get the lines you do a glowing edges, select colour, (black), cut the black. Now you have a bunch of outlines. Set that layer of outlines to linear burn blend mode, and throw on a colour overlay (black) in the layer options

I've made about 300 templates for this so far... can't really remember how I did each one... it's always blending modes, halftones, glowing edges with black removed... at least lately... memory is so gone hahaha

I tried to do something to emphasize the blob. Seems people forgot about that nastiness.

also, a bunch of stuff we've made is up here, you can click template tomb in the top menu to see a bunch

memedump.wordpress.com/

plebbit very busy

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5370om/clintondnc_insider_trading_theory_im_pretty_sure/

On the CNBC doc in gucci's latest

reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/52zpuj/dan_rolle_leaks_part_2_connecting_the_dots/

reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/comments/52q7z1/how_bernie_lost_the_primary_dncleak/

Even if they didn't purge voters there's a DNC database tracking everyone's social media etc.

nice!!! you are well on your way

I also often use her campaign red F44336 and blue 2196F3 ... they seem to vibe off eachother well... gives the weird glow effect

this ride... NEVER ENDS!

every time I see a pic of him... all I can think..

DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK

i mostly think
CUCC CUCC CUCC CUCC

they must have tried using gets to determine the VP pick, but without praising kek is backfired. (moloch sucks with gets)

hmmmm juicy stuff going down on plebbit... some shit happened last night... seems to have been compromised

They took bait from the anonymous rich redditor?

Or some of the mods themselves are compromised?

Which mods?

Need to know because reasons

it appears to be a huge steaming pile of shit... if you goto the_donald there is a bunch of info being posted

r.go1dfish.me/r/The_Donald/comments/52dud0/pneumonia_my_ass_this_squeeze_my_fingers_moment/

some faggot (kike) always has to fuck it up with money....

youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI

now it's at almost 50k from 100 views 3 days ago... seeing it on websites.... fuck we run this

Holy shit that is awesome!

Will start to share now!

#NeverHillary

yea right on, we've made contact with the author, and they stop in here/talk to me a bit on twitter and kikebook, they are industry pro, but seem to be too busy making this awesome shit to distribute it... we are changing that!

jewbook.com/evilhillary/

and the author said that now he has the 3D pepe ready to go, I guess building it was the hard part, now It's like a skeleton you can move around? I dunno. amazing stuff tho!

My hopes is that now he sees some big numbers he'll be encouraged to produce more, seems to share our goals and ideals about all this, but, eh fake internet points are still fun to get!

evilhillary also made this, had a good kek!

abc7ny.com/news/official-explosion-near-5k-race-route-in-seaside-park-not-a-prank/1515595/

boooom!

damn, that guy has mad skillz

yup he's a pro and it shows!!! With his 3d pepe made hopefully he starts dropping a bunch of vids

Bumping thread to combat shill slide threads

Video is top notch. Already sharing!

Hahahahah

Good shit!

Also, it looks like Sid Blumenthal is getting blasted on Twitter by a reporter that Sid gave Obama Birther info to. Fox News posted it on their website.

The Birther Movement is blowing up in Hillary's face. We got da facts. They got doo-doo.

So much winning, must never stop!

#NeverHillary

>tfw you made the original and no one once laughed

If that news paper article is real, then that is fuckin' hilarious.

#NeverHillary

of course it israel is real

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/

It is real!

/pol is achieving maximum level of impact on the normie'verse.

OC I made.

#NeverHillary

kek

that's the nature of this game, you gotta just pump them out and what sticks, sticks.

NONE of my favourites ever go anywhere. Stupid shit I thought twice about even posting blows up.

If there was a way to determine what will go viral, we would all be ROFL'ing right now to the awesome SOROS funded memes, but even with millions of dollars, it cannot be done.

It takes KEK!!!

the keks are intense!!!

bahhahahah shit son

Thanks!

Thanks!

I know it's not great, but I find it funny.

That's right. Memetic uzi spraying. No one can tell what will hit and what won't. Just got to keep pumping out the material and spraying.
You all are the ones straight killing it every day!

#NeverHillary

hahah I remember I was posting this vid that day

what a fascinating strain of autism you have

How is it not yuuuuuge by now?

"Birther movement" reminds me of "bowel movement" and seeing something dark on the way out... ugh

twitter.com/cher

Cher is tweeting about Pepe

Nice!

That's exactly what I was thinking when I was reading the news articles about her technicians not answering any questions.

Fuckin' hilarious.

Everyone needs to see this video. Sold is post!

Cher is having a melt down. She needs Pepe's help!

I'm out for the day. Lots of shit to do.

Keep fighting the good fight homies!

#NeverHillary

take care, f a m

was out eating lunch with my mom, how's it going polski?

>what a fascinating strain of autism you have
Thanks! :^)

Emailed you guys.

dobrze, Canadian, dobrze.

polski is adjective (Polish). You probably meant Polak.

How are you?

ok
I'm good man, dobrze. Have the rest of the afternoon and night free so i'll try to whip up some memeage. Gonna take a shower and run a little errand and i'll be at full attention

>even black men take the female pill eventually

they... they posted some tupac videos! Tupac must be their new nazi frog!!! insult tupac! that will work!!!

lazy fucking CTR kikes....

keke eekke that mustache oy vey

quiet today.... a little... too quiet....

So much cringe.

sorry, was insertin pepes on pictures

hahahha I'm using jewgle to find all sorts of hateful tweets she's made and rting them :D:D:D:D

nice pic!

Thanks. Fucked up the Pepe's hair a little but whatever.

Maybe tweet them with #ImWithCher hashtag? just an idea

damn leaf!
Keep em coming, not much time left now! Doing Gods work!

I like that idea!

on the second thought don't know if that's good. If it's picked up by people then it's promoting Hillarys motto and Cher is liked by normies.

WEEEEEEEW just heard from evilhillary, he's busy installing water cooling for his PC this weekend! hahaha stepping it up! Says he's gonna crank out MOAR!

twitter.com/cher/statuses/401396956074745856

this shit is tooooo easy

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3470457/posts

There may be something out there that can be found if people know how to access it.

and it's a one-eight-seven on a muthafucking cucccc

bahahahhahahhahhahahhah

yes. yes it is!

knew we'd see eye to eye, leafer

solid

Good day.
How is it going?

I am sending out my newsletter to everyone in an hour.

Can you check your e-mail right now?

oy vey!

I've got it open but nothing new?

>Tfw Your country donated millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation

we more Sweden than Sweden now

Hey, are you the user from yesterday?

oh ok see it now

Nope

Do you know why is it that when I open it in Firefox, or upload in into sli.mg or imgur, it shows totally different colors in the header, as the contrast were pushed to the limits? The green turns to banana-green then. But if I open it with an image viewer, with Adobe in PDF, or simply in Photoshop, it shows the real colors.

I hope you are seeing the correct version.

Some good stuff was posted yesterday, you might be interested

Thanks for the link bro

The same thing happens when I upload it here.

hmmm I'm thinking that it is doing a poor job of converting CMYK colours to be RGB.

CMYK = to be printed on paper
RGB = to be viewed on screen

when you export the jpg, make sure you select RBG?

try that.. might work, not sure tho!

Thank you, I will see if that solves the problem.

I wrote to EvilHillary, asking him to help us out with a work on Schoen.

right on, yea I talked to him today, he's installed water cooling on his PC :D BIG LEAGUE!!!!

Holy kek. Was looking at the Grameenphone since it's connection of Yunus and Norway and landed on Bangladeshi governement site
sec.gov.bd/
>Bangladesh Security and Exchange Commision
>link in the sidebar "E-mail check" leads to gmail
>mfw

bahhahah

mailed you back, just a couple adjustments to alignment and you are good to go!

Wall will likely cost upwards of 40 billion to construct, and 10 billion to maintain and staff annually. Illegals will just use latters to get over it, tunnel under it, and throw drugs over it. Further more, building a wall won't get rid of the illegal residents already here, and half of those people come in legally via work visa but stay after it expires. So the wall won't solve shit, stop being stupid, you're making whites look bad.

How jewish is the new york times?
article a)
nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/clinton-book-stronger-together.html
>Stronger together, by all accts, a flop.

article b)
nytimes.com/books/best-sellers/paperback-nonfiction/?module=DropDownNav&action=click®ion=navbar&contentCollection=Books&version=Nonfiction&referrer=https://www.google.ca/&pgtype=Reference

Somehow still #15 on Nyt bestseller list?
>pure coincidence

bahhahhah I can't wait until the landslide

Thank you for the tips.
The margins are equal already, if you do not count the rectangles in, only the text.
So you say I should absolutely count in the rectangles too?

How would you rate it on a 10 level scale?
You can be totally honest, I will put in more energy into my own CV.
This was for an acquaintance who has general IT and coding jobs, so most people there send in resumés like picture attached (this is still the average resumé in Hungary).

Is that not "just a meme"?
I remember my classmates from high school talking about it, but I always figured it was solely for aestethical purposes.

What is "E-mail check" and what does it leading to Gmail imply?

top kek Cher still losin it

I posted it just for keks.

It's just that Bangladesh Security and Exchange Commision doesn't care too much about security linking to Gmail. Perhaps they don't have their own, governmental email accounts and are using Gmail.

Funny thing, I came to that site from here
grameenphone.com/about/investor-relations/corporate-factsheet/management-team

yea I'd count the rectangles, it's really a minor thing,

I'd for sure try moving the contact info up top over to the left, see how it looks.

Without being able to read it, I dunno 8? Nothing really wrong with it, and it appears organized and clear. I like the 2 column look. overall great work man!

youtu.be/tPup4tZ3H40

Thank you.

I gotta be useful once in a while right? haha

Have you read MediaCollusion's e-mail to us?
For me it seems like that masked idiot is implying that he had anything to do with us, and that /cfg/ is simply "Anonymous".

oh yea, it wreaks of judaism. Seems like the mask is trying to monetize shit.... funny that he'd msg one of us hahaha

pastor bones came ITT like 2 months ago, i can confirm it was him even tho he didn't explicitly say so; wanted some help with Trump maymays so I blew him off.
He doesn't seem to be posting our memes at all, so no idea what he's talking about with his anonymoose shit, guy's a non-entity

I agree

Also, wasn't that automatically sent?

dbl dubs

yea I think he's just delusional/some kid

hahahahaha just saw filename

He was the one trying to sound intellectual with "riddles" and horrible poems, right?
I remember I called him a shill because he kept on insisting on the most idiotic ideas.

Yes, it is a spam message.

>riddles
exactly right. Always rhyming. Max-level autism.

Friendly reminder that on September 19-21 there'll be 12th annual Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting

archive.is/D2rTK

oooOOOooOOoOoooooooOOOoo

And on Sept 15-17 we had Yalta European Meeting (organized by Pinchuk). Schoen attended, as well as Yulia Tymoshenko, Arseniy Yatseniuk and Petro Poroshenko

yes-ukraine.org/en/Yalta-annual-meeting/13th-yalta-annual-meeting/participants

new bread anyone?

On it.

NEW BREAD