Will Hillary gracefully admit defeat?

If (more like when) Trump wins the election, on election night will she humbly and gracefully accept losing? I feel like if she loses we will see the real Hillary. She'll probably have a meltdown and blame minorities for not voting for her

what do you think Cred Forums? will she lose gracefully or have a public tantrum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OW_EubqN_Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think everyone is going to whisper a quiet, damn - Trump is president of the united states

I'm hoping for a major medical episode during the first debate, anything after that will just be gravy.

What interview is this from?

idk probably from her days as senator in the 00s

It's going to be fucking awesome.

She will go full, batshit crazy, conspiracy theorist

'IT WAS THE NAZII FROGG...THE FROGGIS EVIL IM TELLING YOU.. I WON BUT THE FROG TOOK IT AWAY..'

and then she is led away to a mental asylum

She will flee the country to avoid indictment.

I cannot wait to see the reaction, hers and the rest of the liberal progressive cucks. Silent majority will be heard

She'll throw a fit and call her favorite hitman to see if he can pull off one last job before she flees to Saudi Arabia.

>implying she will actually live to get past the debates

She will for sure use the gender card.

These debates are all I've been looking forward to for the last year now. But I just can't see how she'll be able to stand on stage and talk under pressure for more than 30 minutes at a time. I feel like there's going to be a big shooting or bombing around the dates so she can use that as an excuse to avoid them. Then when Trump wants to debate regardless she'll call him disrespectful and petty.

No, she's a sore loser. She will throw a fit if she loses, and not just in private this time.
I think we may publicly see her throw one of her tantrums, where she shows her true colors.
Maybe she'll put a cigarette out on one of her helpers, or perhaps throw a shoe at someone or something like that.
She's even more despicable behind closed doors than she is in public.

You're forgetting there is enough political corruption and money going around to easily rig the elections in her favor, which is what will most probably happen, digits be a warning

She will claim voter fraud and Obama's administration will postpone inauguration to investigate.

>I just can't see how she'll be able to stand on stage and talk under pressure for more than 30 minutes at a time

There are no shortage of past debates and speeches you can watch if you're really that curious.

She made Bernie look like a beta every time. Trump is a lot less articulate and knowledgeable than Bernie.

Haven't seen that May May in a long time, good stuff. What happened to rustling jimmies?

I hope she yells and screams. I hope she completely loses it. After all, this is the last shot she has at he life goal, the presidency. After she loses, she'll have nothing to lose. So she'll go nuts and then die from exhausting herself, right on stage.

She'll probably try to assassinate Trump herself.

She won't. She was coddled throughout the entire primaries, and she struggled to hold up against a very passive opponent. Bernie deliberately held back during those debates, not because he was necessarily being a cuck, but because he was in for the money, and to ensure that Hillary's goons wouldn't fucking kill him after the primaries.
I mean, why didn't he try to steal the delegates at the convention? He had the opportunity to do so, and it's plausible that he would have been successful in doing so. But, you see, he didn't want to get beat up or killed, and since he made a fortune in like 8 months, he didn't want to die before he could spend it.
Oh, it was a great day to see all the kids supporting bernie getting stabbed in the back.
And he twisted that knife, too. He took money from the poor, the people he pandered to, and lied to them with his schmoozing and sweet talking.

she is going to blame trump that he used meme magic and shit in campaign

Lifespan of a meme hasn't ever been particularly long, with a few exceptions. I have hundreds of thousands of pictures that I will never probably use again.

Should start making backups.

Trump is already planning on going out whining that the election was rigged.

>What an enormous festering piece of filth he is.

More like will Trump gracefully concede when he loses?

Those dubs don't lie~

But yeah, I doubt she would take it well. If she even gets that far. It's becoming more and more clear, that her chances of winning are about to be reduced to single-digit levels.

I am hoping for something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OW_EubqN_Ck

no,
but her double will.

Fun thoughts,
when Trump wins, will appeal to the media to sensationalize,
Trump winning
or
Trump is bad

Your johnnies are muffled

^this (right after meltdown tantrum)

Your leaf is showing

They already are. The debates are going to be the nail in her coffin, unless Trump does something crazy, like pulling out a pistol and firing rounds into the crowd.
People are instinctively gonna perceive him to be dominant, because he's a large. masculine figure, compared to Hillary. So, he doesn't even have to come prepared with good arguments, or anything like that.
The media can even display a strong bias, and try and fact check him on stage. Doesn't matter. He can just dodge their attacks, and continue to insult Hillary.
It will be a lot like the republican debates, in that respect.

Nah, she's going to stroke out at the debates and die.

It will be interesting to see how Trump reacts to that, if it happens.

>People are instinctively gonna perceive him to be dominant, because he's a large. masculine figure, compared to Hillary.

This hasn't held back Hillary in her career so far, why would it start now?

i hope she flips out or cries cuz it would be funny but she'll probably lose gracefully like everyone else

She'll be too much of a liability if she loses again. The globalists will take a play from her book and she'll be found with most of her staff all dead. Everyone will shoot themselves in the back of the head twice, except for Huma who will flee to Saudi Arabi until we elect another D and she returns to run for office on a slogan of "Remember Her" or some bullshit.

Serious question: Can Hillary pardon herself, even as unlikely as it may be, if she were to win the election?

She hasn't been convicted of a crime, so no.

But Bernie was a beta.

I don't think so, you can't stop Congress from impeaching you.

He does have a point - "charisma" works in such ways.

Now though, people have the added perception of her being ill, which will empower this aspect of the candidates respective "power perception".
How much this will help though, is a matter of discussion / interpretation. It is a boon either way, so there's that.

Well she's not officially guilty so it doesn't matter. If she was found guilty of a crime though after she is elected, then no. Just like Nixon or Bill Clinton couldn't pardon themselves. She'd be impeached.

Heart attack
Review numbers

I think this all comes from Cred Forums's obsession and general insecurity with masculinity. If this was actually important to the electorate in 2016 she never would've made it this far and Trump would already be pulling way ahead, very consistently.

She's a walking corpse. It's just embarrassing at this point.

Her total meltdown on twitter proved once again that she's suffering from dementia. She showed all the signs. Rambling, incoherent tweets, confusion. She's fucking nuts.

if the f and b were switched on your id

Hillary hasn't had a very successful career as it relates to earning her post through elections.
Aside from getting into the senate, because she had JFK jr, he opponent, assassinated, she proven to be completely inept.
If you don't see why Trump will stop her momentum dead in its tracks at the debates, watch the 2008 primary debates, and take a gander at the post debate polls. If you can recall, the media built her up almost the same way they did in late 2014, and throughout 2015. She was supposed to win in 2008, but Obama cucked her because him and his campaign successfully won the war of perception. Obama has a more dominant demeanor than hillary, and that's why he managed to deny her coronation.

And if she doesn't?

The Democrats haven't gracefully accepted defeat in a presidential election since 1988. They probably aren't about to start again.

Obama is a once in a generation candidate.

Trump is no Obama, especially in terms of debates.

>Obama has a more dominant demeanor than hillary, and that's why he managed to deny her coronation.
That, and also the fact that she implied he was likely to be assassinated during the campaign... she basically said it wasn't over yet.. remember how Kennedy got shot in June? She tanked after that remark.

Well, there are plenty of studies that agree with each other on pretty simple things.
Tall, Healthy, Strong
The more you are percieved to be these attributes, the more "inherent social power" does one hold.
A flimsy manlet will hardly push against a muscled gorilla in a heated discussion, especially if the later starts to grow aggressive. No rocket science, that one.

But if that "capable" person, shows goodwill? Then he - or she, as it goes either way - will be somewhat prefered over the same goodwill of the manlet. Obviously, other facts like bearing, confidence and assets also come into play, but the person itself, is almost always the first impression - upon which all other perceptions will be built.

I feel like any physical benefit Trump may or may not have will mostly not translate over to a television set, where it'll mostly either be hovering crane shots or closeups of the candidates faces.

The thought of masculinity and physical strength prevailing debate skills didn't really translate to this latest crop.

she doesn't write her tweets tho

I mean, it boils down to instincts and psychology. Think of a tribe. How come the leader is usually a tall, dominant, masculine figure?
If you watch the primary debates from 2008, all the candidates employed similar rhetorical tactics. It's not like Obama won people over because he was a more brilliant debater. People, by and large don't care about that crap. They want someone who fits their preconceived notion of a leader, and most people, instinctively, want an individual that is the most dominant physical specimen, and possesses a great deal of charisma. So, when people finally get to see Trump and Hillary side by side, who do you think people's instincts will favor?
Don't be surprised if the polls swing in Trump's favor after the debates. The debates are what will seal the deal with the independents and soft democrats. They're ultimately gonna be the reason why Trump would win in november.

Will Trump?

Or will it be "IT WAS RIGGED?!"

Bernie was never in it to win it. He was there to excite the base and get a paycheck for the fancy house and nice audi.

Get over it. Her past is just that, past. Riddled with corruption, lies and stone walling. Brock knows its over, aka trumpleaks, why don't you?

Guess you should be right with that one - if anything, his overall energetic demeanour, will do a lot more good, especially if pitted against Illarys feebleness.

Either way, the subconscious social cues that both send out, give a clear de-merit to clinton, and several boosts to trump. Predicting anything soley based on them, isn't a good idea, but to some extent, that part of human psyche, will work in our favour.

I like to think he promised he would take money from one group and give it to another which is exactly what he did.

I thought nothing this season would top the humor and irony in that until pepe made mainstream cable news.

No.

Her last speech will be something like...
>"Well I don't know what to say"
>crowd groaning
>"I guess... hate won!"
>I'm sorry... I tried our best
>crowd is in silence on the verge of tears
>Hillary walks off the stage

>Libtard petition to recount votes ensues
>Libshits start rallying to impeach Trump
>millenials start talking about how people over the age of 60 shouldn't be allowed to vote
>"they don't have to deal with the damage they're doing to our country WE do!"
>exactly like Brexit

it's going to be truly glorious

tried my best"*

I agree, will probably be something like post-Brexit but 10x

>hillary feigns a stroke
>noble dahnald goes to her aid
>her eyes pop wide and she lets out a snicker
>she opens her mouth wide similar to how she did seeing those pulhoons and her secret weapon, her reptilian needle tongue emerges from the sore in her tongue
>she shoots it towards the don
>freeze frame
>"NOOOOOOOO~"
>ben carson pushes donald out of the way and is pierced through the heart by hillary's evil trick
>hillary dies
>donald lives
>america is made great again and a golden statue of carson is built atop the wall for all to see

How do you think the general public in Australia will react to a Trump victory? Do you have any celebrations planned?

My shoahsense is telling me Hillary will lose the election by the actions of a single, rogue Jew during the debates.

fucking DNC

"I know let's fuck Sanders over and nominate probably the ONLY PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH capable of losing an election to Donald fucking Trump"

I hope they're fucking happy

I hope they hate themselves every time they look in the mirror for thinking it was more important to fellate the everfucking Clintons than it was to NOT have a supreme court packed full of retrograde neanderthals

I hope they hate themselves every day for the rest of their miserable fucking lives

fuck them. fuck them and their hubris and their rock fucking stupidity

they picked the one candidate guaranteed to inspire a 100% participation rate in every conservative over the age of 50

while simultaneously alienating probably 60% of every liberal under the age of 40

and thanks to the job destroying, neoliberal cocksuckery of the democrats, most of their base lives in near poverty in zip codes republicans have spent the last goddamn decade pruning polling locations

fear alone isn't enough to get young people who can't afford to miss work to stand for 4-6 hours for their turn to vote

they might have done that for sanders. but clinton?

what a laugh

what a goddamn joke

Australia is pretty cucked. Probably get the leftists here demanding to cut all diplomatic ties with the US. Nothing will happen but lefty whining.

Me personally will go out and celebrate. I have US citizenship so I'd also seriously considering moving as well

thank you for this pre-game salt my friend.

Shell press the doomsday button and cry for a race war, to criminalize males, Make watching Obey the walrus mandatory for kids & every other socially dividing project the Dem's have pandered to for votes. She will unleash Pepe sign the likes even Pepe has not fathomed.

She'll claim the Russians hacked it and demand a (((recount))) leading to a civil war.

If there's any of the suspending elections that people have been expecting I feel like a military coup would happen a lot sooner than a civil war. The US military is like a giant patriotic circlejerk, they're not going to let someone do retarded shit like suspend elections because reasons when people on here have been saying they've never been suspended, even in times of war.

pic related.

I think I just realized Hillary is going to call for a revolution or attempt to seize power by some sort of coup

>tfw you're riding a roller coaster and then you realize you're not wearing a seatbelt

not happening

and while I will endure the lines - ballots, judges, lesser offices, etc - I'm not gonna vote for clinton, either

and I'd probably do the same even if I didn't live in a state where I could protest vote with a clean conscience

The top brass and the grunts come from different worlds. If push comes to shove I think they'd eventually side with the people, but it would take time, the initial set of orders would be followed.

ballot propositions, rather

>drunk, depressed and angry

not happening

I was genuinely worried Bush Jr. would do the same. he didn't

>there is a strong possibility she might die before the election just so Trump cannot have the satisfaction of humiliating her even further.

You must be too young to understand the reason why we are so averse to Hillary and the history following her and her cadre altogether.

I used to think like that.

if it makes you feel better, during bush jr. i actually talked to bernie sanders about my concern regarding that. he shared it. i'm sorry user that you got burned, I can understand how that is, but sadly politicians can not fix this system.

I think it could. the tea party was able to transform the Republican party thanks to focus (which I believe they were able to achieve by dint of funding and central planning from a handful of wealthy patrons)

during the latter half of the GWB administration, fewer than 10% of people under the age of 30 identified as republican

I think that this scared the corporatists who dreamed of a post national future where corporations could do as they pleased without having to worry about democratic reform

so they started to provide material and rhetorical support to the radical, repugnant and divisive left

to preclude the possibility of the little people joining together to do as the tea party did and rebuild the democratic party from the bottom up

if trump did not oppose progressive tax supported social programs to the degree that he does, I just might vote for him

but he doesn't. so I won't

I doubt there will be suspended elections. for the globalists to get what they want, they need to avoid fomenting a popular backlash in any western nation of economic consequence

I think they'll come close to realizing their vision, enough to scare the shit out of me, but their plan has too many moving parts, too many points of failure, and flies too much in the face of basic human nature/tribalism, to ever succeed

they'll need a robot army to get what they want. robots that do not depend on a massive human support structure. robots that they won't have for decades

oops. I was told my first post was aborted

She'll be salty as fuck for like 30-35 minutes then evacuate her bowels and go all noodly while her handlers grab her and cart her off. There'll never be an official loss speech from her because without the election and dreams of greater power to drive her anymore she'll become unable to function in any appreciable way for the rest of her life.

/thread/