Any you pols seen this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55NLbMHUi10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's on the NetFlix

yes

gay shit for faggots

It's really good. Hyped for s3

I've watched S1. I thought episode 1 was pretty good, and episode 2 was also solid, though it followed a similar formula and so was more predictable. Epsiode 3 was weak, both in its general plot and in its uninteresting "twist ending". I hear S2 is about as good as S1, but I haven't bothered watching yet.

Shit was tight!

agree - I bailed after 3rd episode. Though 1st 2 were good.

Don't waste your time on the second season. I agree with your prognosis. Id rather watch the original twilight zone.

the cuckening made me legit mad

it's good my favourite episode, is where they're in the future, and they have to ride bikes facing a screen to get credits and generate electricity, and their bedrooms have cameras in them with constant advertising. And how they waste years of credits just for a chance on a talent show, where a woman, ends up getting chosen to be a prostitute instead of a singer by the judge. Dystopian as fuck tv show.

PEPE???

Love it. All the episodes were interesting enough to have my attention, but I also especially liked the dystopian future biking episode (despite the nigger lead).

Looking forward to the new episodes. Curse you, OP, for making me run to check whether they were out.

I saw the first 2 seasons like 2 years ago, is there new sht? OR are you just late.

That was made over 2 years ago, it's a coincidence, unless they have a time machine.

What's the synopsis? What makes it worth watching?

jesus christ.... you might be on to something

youtube.com/watch?v=55NLbMHUi10

Can someone please give me a brief summary of the show.

What's it about?

GB's PM fucks a pig for the queen. I'm not even joking

Shit is so based!
Most people I have shown it to, think it hits to close to home. The Animated cartoon that becomes pres. The cellphone episode, where they film her torture over and over. The fem that puts her mind into a comp to serve her self. Great show.

What Waldo moment and White Bear were fukking good! Each second season.
The Christmas special was the bomb!

First episode will blow our mind. Keep in mind it happened years before it came out Cameron was a pig fukker.
Watch it, you won't be disappointed
Season two, the Waldo Moment, is like Trumps campaign almost right now.
Its a current day twilight zone more less.

S3 next month!

Are they going to do a Cred Forums episode?