Jesus Christ, can the American Public """Education""" system be fucking abolished already...

Jesus Christ, can the American Public """Education""" system be fucking abolished already? It's an absolute waste of money and most of the teachers are retards, not to mention shit like this and gays and trannies being pushed

M8, commencing dump

lol liblube already blown the fuck out

Link?
At what grade?

I would like to see one of those classes to be really honest

>I'm not gonna start arguing...

Then why did you bring it up?

I listen to a lot of books on tape and for some reason in my head I make her the female character a lot. I have not even seen a movie of her she is just some average girl that is in m head

>a room full of 30 girls touching themselves
>a boy hides in the closet and watches them

Nice.

moar?

Her wall of text
>You don't have to agree with me under any circumstance. I have it good, I'm a privileged white girl in Canada, my life has never once been in danger, I'm happy with the way things are. The topic isn't off limits, the topic it's touchy. Because people, much like yourself, get really into it and proceed to take things way out of proportion. My reason for not wanting to argue about it is because you have valid points that I can't counter. I have no interest in having an argument about something I only have one viewpoint on. I know what I know, and nothing else. I have lived this way for twenty years and I have never had it any different.

>omg how dare you teach kids about safe alternatives to having sex you fucking shitlords we need more teen pregnancies!
kill yourself you degenerate retard

You look autistic as fuck in these pls stop.

Fin. Where my boys from the deleted thread at??

>woman actually admitting she's wrong
This is fake.

Fuck off CTR

She sounds pretty reasonable to me. You seem like a confrontational asshole who feels a need to prove himself by "winning" an argument with someone who's openly admitting ignorance and not even trying to engage you.

They already do. It's taught around the same time as Penis Inspection Day.

Because I don't put pussy on a pedestal? OK shabbos goy

1 post
fake and gay
sage

Checking in. What a random thread for this to be revived in.

As we say, ever sick.

This is actually somewhat pragmatic compared to downright debauchery out there.
Believe ye in the LORD and be saved.

Tbh this.
Last girl i dated was feminist. I had no problems arguing with her, granted I'm a moderate so it's not like i told her kikes should be gassed, but as long as people are adults they shouldn't have a problem having different opinions.

?

you need a teacher to show you how to touch your dick? you're that retarded? other wise this class has no purpose being taught

I had to hijack one with low numbers, a trick I learned from the Muslims ;););)

Those girls can just look up masturbation and learn it on their own. "Teaching" them this in "school" is just another Jewish plot to turn school into a waste of time.

>at least if i hurt myself i dont have to pay to get it fixed

>as if being health is a privilege

>IMPLYING PEOPLE WHO HURT THEMSELVES DESERVE TO GET FREE TREATMENT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE REST OF US WHO ARENT FUCKING IDIOTS AND DONT STUFF OUR FACES WITH FUCKING SHIT FOOD AND DRUGS, AND THAT THAT EQUALS FREEDOM AND NOT RECKLESS, SELF DESTRUCTIVE HEDONISM

REEEE WHAT THE FUCK

go suck roast beef flaps you pathetic cuck

Can anyone with l337 editing skillz make this into 1 pic? I lent my laptop to my brother, I'm currently on mobile.
Her wall of text
>You don't have to agree with me under any circumstance. I have it good, I'm a privileged white girl in Canada, my life has never once been in danger, I'm happy with the way things are. The topic isn't off limits, the topic it's touchy. Because people, much like yourself, get really into it and proceed to take things way out of proportion. My reason for not wanting to argue about it is because you have valid points that I can't counter. I have no interest in having an argument about something I only have one viewpoint on. I know what I know, and nothing else. I have lived this way for twenty years and I have never had it any different.

Shailene Woodley with her Asian boyfriend

>Shailene Woodley with her Asian boyfriend
This isnt really unusual / strange since there has been a TREMENDOUS increase of Asian men + White girls in the last few years.

Good for you. You chinks scored one white girl despite your tiny dicks, honestly, good for you, you boys deserve it.

ehh
I teach at a middle school.

mfw i am assigned yet another unpaid school activity.

mfw not going to post my face

Fuck yes! The girls finally have yellow fever!

But Harry and Hermione weren't dating