REAL TALK

My parents brought me here illegally -- but I LOVE AMERICA!

It stood out as an amazing place for me in the early 90s. After 9/11 this place has been a shit-hole.

WTF is wrong with the US? How come even an illegal immigrant knows this place has become beyond fucked-up?

The media is one of the institutions I hope Trump nukes.

You gotta go back

>My parents brought me here illegally -- but I LOVE AMERICA!

Then you go back, & then come back LEGALLY.be no problem.

Any plans to get yourself documented and become a US Citizen?

How are we "beyond fucked up"? We have our problems like anywhere else but we have the most freedom as far as I can see and a ton of opportunity.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. It's time to send you back home.

this. and come back legally, because you seem okay OP

Go back to your country and fix it or, at the least, go back and come here legally. Take pride in earning your citizenship.

>WTF is wrong with the US?
Illegal immigrants.

Until every American that wants a job has one, no immigrants allowed.

you...have...to...go...back

didnt king nigger give u a pardon?

If you love America I think you should stay. You're one of the good ones user. Just do it legally

this is b8

You're right, OP. Post 9/11 America has been an absolute hopeless, stagnant shithole.

>this. and come back legally, because you seem okay OP

T.Cuck Hernandez

I was brought here without my consent at age 5. However, I am now documented with "Temporary Protected Status".

I swear I Love this country than some of your 'other' native borns.

I can't vote but if I could I would vote for Trump. This country bares no resemblance to the country my parents brought me to.

Furthermore, fuck the token illegals that the democrats and even some republicans point to. Coming to this country illegally is as red-pilled as can be for kids. I have never once taken a government dollar and had to facken learn a 2nd language to survive. I think that everyone who takes money from the government is scum.

IF user, IF, you vote in Oregon, and help flip it, you can have amnesty.

Nope

ss

>I swear I Love this country than some of your 'other' native borns.

I don't doubt that, many people are so fucking pampered and spoiled here they don't realize how good they have it. People who have visited 3rd worlds know very well though.

How hard is it to get your citizenship?

>the rat cruz

You do not belong in this country, please leave.

I'm here to work and to MAGA. I understand there are some racist who refuse even light-skinned immgrants but that won't stop me. I like this place and have fond memories of it from my youth. If you can't accept me as an ally, I don't know what to tell you. BTW, I don't believe in touching yer womens.

I'm sorry user. This is demographic warfare, as much as I detest it. A few years ago? Sure, we could have worked something out, but now, as sad as I am to say it, identity politics have taken over.

You seem like a good guy, someone who shared our pain on 9/11, but you must also know how critical it is that we save our beloved country from the scourge of leftism and racial grievance culture. Were I able to issue exceptions, anons like you would be among the first, but the harsh reality is that, for now, we must vigorously prosecute our laws.

>REAL TALK
>illegal claims to love america
>didnt sign up for the military after 9/11
>still wont sign up for the military

you dont love america. you love the benefits of america. like america's economy.

cant wait til trump deports you and your illegal parents.

I am willing to leave and come back. I believe that my family broke the laws despite their good intentions. I think self-deportations is not a big deal.

I tried to sign-up! I really did! But the tards in charge of recruitment told me they had no idea if I could serve. I was 18 during 9/11 and was as dumb as a 18 yr old can be so if the recruiter says no, I take it as a no. I want to join the cost guard.

>going to war with a country with no wmds that had nothing to do with the false flag that made lucky larry billions of dollars
user, are you sure you belong here.

Fine with me. Hope you have enough dosh to live it up in Mexico for awhile.

Muslims.

Real Talk. Get the fuck outta my country.

Sry, bro

If you had no control over your immigration status, I don't see how the courts could hold you liable for it. You love America, you work, and you're with Trump. As far as I'm concerned, you're as American as I am, and I'm a white Kansas City native. Just come clean with immigration, give them an audit of your life and your loyalty over the years, and I'm sure you'd receive citizenship. You speak English here like we do, too, so it's obvious you've been integrated for a long time now.
>Get an ID if you don't have one, as soon as possible.
Makes life a lot easier to be legal, amigo.

>I don't believe in touching yer womens
cuck

Get the fuck out.

trying to, without losing money or status.

>america sucks

obviously not as much as wherever you're supposed to be.

real talk.
get out.

Go home. We don't care about how you sell yourself. You are not wanted as an illegal immigrant, nor your fucking family.

lol there are plenty of Hispanic women around :)

You and your parents are going back when Trump gets elected. You'll be gone within the first month. You do seem like a decent guy though. Good luck with the citizenship test if you do decide to come back legally.

We don't care you fucking criminal.

I'm guessing you love Obama?

I don't care about your feelings. Despite what lefties say, our ancestors fought and died for this place, it wasn't all just a one sided mop up of natives. Now people want to degrade that sacrifice by handing it over to people, who aren't fighting for it, just breeding us out. You seem cool, but your very existence here to contributes to our death.

Doesnt matter. You have to go back.

I feel really bad for people like you, I do. Yo wouldn't make it in Mexico, you are cultured as an American. I really wish that more Chicanos like you appreciated America instead of rejecting it, if things were that way then maybe Trump wouldn't be after you. I'm so sorry, you don't deserve the coming storm.

Godspeed, kek bless.

Do you even have a job? Did your parents make sure America had the jobs, housing and infrastructure before coming here?

>"Temporary Protected Status"
Yeah, emphasis on the "Temporary", pal.

It's shit because of an infestation of brown people and a declining culture.

Go back.

I don't think you understand the meaning of YOU. HAVE. TO. GO. BACK.

You're there illegally and you insult the country!?

Fuck off Paco. Wall just got ten feet higher.

I am comparing the country to what it once was, Ahmed. I am willing to entertain the idea that I am part of the problem but that would be giving politicians a free ride. The country is just not as cool as it was before -- most americans in their 30s can probably relate.

Why did you delete your first replying saying he "must love Obama"?

I'm not brown. Ancestry from Asturias

>be white and Anglo
>come here legally
>have white AMERICAN children
>haven't even applied for citizenship for them at 'home' because they are American
>pay taxes and take nothing back because I wouldn't want to/need to/can't anyway
Yet I will be forced to leave a country I love because American voters would rather see another Juan or two than patriotic white people.

Getting citizenship or to stay here is seriously fucked up unless you break the law that is.

A good time was had by all. Thanks for participating in this role playing.

SAGE