magneticmag.com/2016/09/boys-noize-video-mayday-snowden-ost-Cred
boards.Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its for /film/

HAPPENING

thread link?

>Back to Cred Forums

What was the post number? I can't find the image in the archive.

>You don't embrace the animus

>magneticmag.com/2016/09/boys-noize-video-mayday-snowden-ost-Cred Forums-404/

It seems to be affecting the 404 page in general.

boards.Cred Forums.org/asdf

>tfw you find the 403 page

boards.Cred Forums.org/film

Hiroshima changed the 404 page and killed Yotsuba to shill for the new Snowden movie.

Oliver Stone is clearly paying our mods to delete more threads to promote his new movie.

Fresh off the jewbook.

This is an site originally for anime. Don't deny your roots, embrace them

yea waddup?

Remember when you guys thought BadSelfEater was some secret undercover demon worshipping illuminati cult been exposed?

Well this is exactly the same shit
Don't fall for the bait. You guys gave Cred Forums a bad look on the BadSelfEater shit so don't do the same for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk

have another (you)

>Remember when you guys thought BadSelfEater was some secret undercover demon worshipping illuminati cult been exposed?
Speak for yourself. I saged, and reported those threads.

I'm going to stay right here where I belong, bong.

>MUH MAYDAYYYYYYYY
not this fucking shit again

Again and again until you like it bitch.

So do you see what happened today? Did you pay attention? Did you figure out the puzzle? All your youtube videos and chatrooms and discussions--the reddit board--the facebook debates.

DID YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED TODAY, BETWEEN SUN UP AND 4 PM?

DID YOU GET IT? ARE YOU ASLEEP?

I THINK YOU MISSED IT AND HERE'S THE FUNNY THING, I THINK YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT IT. I THINK YOURE GUILTY OF IT. I THINK THE REASON THAT ITS HIDDEN IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU OBSESSING ABOUT ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT YOU THINK THE BADSELFEATER THING IS ABOUT.

Yes, I am the artist who drew this bill. You think this is a hoax. You think that tuning in right now, watching this video right now, you're like what the heck is this guy talking about? I didn't see anything--nothing happened. Hillary didn't die, the markets didn't crash, uh uh Satan didn't come to power, Jesus didn't come back, the world's still here, uhh something didn't happen uhhhh the Snowden movie's coming out, american horror story, mr robot, blah blah blah. What is it about? Here's what its about: You're all freaking asleep. You're asleep. YOU, who talk about you're awake and everybody else is asleep, are asleep. Today, by 4 pm, great evil was done in your nation. It was done by you, and all around you, you knew about it, and you did nothing. Let me show it to you.

Boys noize is the ugliest motherfucker and he makes some good music. Nothing to see here. Moot had sifl and olly on the front page before.