>live in central Illinois
>get run over by drunken frat boys
>live in southern Illinois
>get torn apart by feral hogs

>getting cucked by a single city every election
Nah, it sucks

Flyover state

>Chicago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Yes it is. Fucking FIBs.

>Flyover state
O'Hare is literally the busiest airport in world.

I know I live right next to it.

Nice blue state ya got there

>Based

They are a shitty state that has nothing going for them except chicago, which is filled with blacks and controlled by Jews. And their gun laws suck dick.

Indiana is a much better state in comparison.

its not. its shit. know your shit states before posting crap

MAfag here. Prefer the Boston to Chicago though I like both, MA's rural bits to IL's rural bits, but sort of prefer cornfuck nowhere to mountain trails - unless I want to ski.

>Indiana is a much better state in comparison.

>never heard of Gary, IN

Rust and Corn. Thats it.

spotted the cheesehead

>The fat controller laughed, "You are wrong"

Just the corner by Lake Michigan and the part by St. Louis. The rest is neverending cornfields and meth labs.

As someone from southern IL...

Fuck the dindus, camel jockies, and dotheads Chicago's "enriched" my area with. Every one of these fucking savages is a leech on what could have been a nice place to live. Every small town in my area that's been smart enough to keep the community's melanin counts low has been blessed with a low crime rate, a strong economy, and good values. I live in a more "diverse" city and every fucking day someone's getting shot and/or robbed. The coons that come here from chicago have made a goddam artform out of blending gibmedats with arrogance.

It fucking pains me to know that my area *could* be a very pleasant place to live, but that it'd take the splitting of our state and the formation of lynch mobs to get there.

beware any man that keeps a pig farm

And what is Illinois?

>based
>chicago = murican murder capital

I'll be damned.

Looks like the South gets their's this time.

live in Illinois, pic is somewhat true, sickens me

>Illinois
>based
>state with one of the worst debt crises
Shitposting aside, I have never heard anything of the sort, other than the state being run like shit and being incredibly corrupt. If you want a liberal bastion of refinement and culture, you have Massachusetts, while there are plenty of decent red states. What does Illinois have?

If it's so based then why is the 's' silent?

Go jerk off to Favre and Rogers you fucking cheesenigger

Illinois fag here. I've been living here for 4 years. There's tons of rich snotty white/asian kids in the suburbs of Chicago, it is disgusts me as much ad the niggers. The food is below average, the people are basic, everything isn't as good as you might think it is here. South Illinois is the most inbred white you can get. Chicago is full with niggers and dumb shit. Chicago Style Pizza sucks and don't ever get it. Taxes are pretty high and we have highway tolls near chicago which is so bullshit ad the roads are still terrible.

i live in a comfy town by rockford, there's a nigger neighborhood here but it rarely creeps over to the white areas

Illinois is Kalifornia's retarded little sister that got lost in the middle of the country. Learn what based means OP.

literally dindu state

>What does Illinois have?
best pizza ever
tallest building in the world
and we invented the blues

Make way for the truly based

Also, I didn't mention the terrible weather. 70% of summer is a humid mess. And winter here is stupidly cold and snowy.

same, glad the flight plan got changed a bit

Indiana here.

Every person I know in Illinois is either a nigger or a ginger faggot.

Fuck Illinois.

>SoILfag here

The bottom 1/3 of the state, at least, would basically be another good example of progress grounded in classic American values, if it weren't for the shitty Northern parts.

>Plz annex me, Indiana-senpai ;_;

Illinoian here
Its a beautiful state with many wonderful people
None of them live in Chicago or work for the state government
The state is literally Trumpland but the fucking nuclear stain of Shitcago will forever cuck us
I plan on leaving as soon as I finish my studies, but will one day return in the day of the rope to finally fix the Chicago problem

618 here. What the fuck is based about our state? The two previous governors we have in jail? The shit-tier gun laws? The original BLM dindus right across the river in MO? Or the ones up north in Chicago, St. Louis' only major competition for the title of "Shittiest major city in the continental United States"?

>Plz annex me, Indiana-senpai ;_;

No. Fuck off.

grew up in So. IL, first genertion family in the county where I grew up, inbred is right, be me, high school years, new football coach, "you guys don't get much new blood around here do you?". Thank God my family is not native to this place.

Former tallest I'm afraid.
Not even the tallest in the country since the new WTC was finished.

Its FIPs you fucking mong

Not much? Thanks for clarifying.

its not

>muh antennae

hello my poor So. IL brother 618 checking in

dude Gary's story is sad as fuck man I honestly pity anyone who is born there talk about being dealt a bad hand

annnnd this is now a cringe thread

>I've been to Poland since I had an hour layover in Warsaw

The state needs to be cut in half. North and South.

Literally the shittiest pizza ever made.

When people call it a pie you faggots took it literally. Fuck off with this shit

Snatch was God tier film

we build these in Illinois

>Boeing 787 Dreamliner

>best pizza

Best lasagna

Then it's a landover state.

fucking this

Dude another 618 checking in

>618
It sucks that 618 is so massive. 618 here, too, but we could be 100mi apart. I'm from the Dale, god help me.

I think that all major cities should be granted city-state status, given their own delegates, etc.

217?

yes it was a good film but quoting it like it some real shit is pretty cringy you fag
let it be cool on its own
stop making gay with your gay shit

only good part about 618 is it is a good place to hide out, literally middle of fucking nowhere

Eyyyyyy 815

shut up Canuck

we do thin crust really well, deep dish is just a meme (except for pequod's)

Cred Forums I live in bolingbrook Illinois and the Trump rally continues to be pushed back due to a petition. How do I get them to stop stopping Trumps freedom of speech? I would like to go to a Trump rally in my lifetime but faggots petitioning keep awya me chance the amazing experience of seeing Donald Trump live. What can I do to get Donald to IL? SFAH has also created a petition to keep Trump out of Bolingbrook and currently has 1,351 supporters. The petition states that “Trump does not represent the interests nor the values of families in the suburban community of Bolingbrook. It is an insult to invite a billionaire to raise funds in a middle-class, hard working, vibrant, and diverse community.”

618 here too, 30 minutes across the river from Shit Louis.

Never move closer to East Saint. Run while you still have time.

Flyover state is just something said by sad ass Californians and New Yorkers who are getting swallowed a little more every day by the overpopulated crowd that surrounds them so that they can feel better about the sad excuse they call their lives.

618 represent!!!!

thin crust eating garbage pizza made by fucking californians.

I bet you eat your pizza like pic related like an asshole

throw that cardboard out the da fucking window

>Tfw the last few years have made you seriously consider going full /k/ommando.

Illinois had the highest rate of people leaving a year or two back. I'm from 217, wife from Carbondale. We got out

That looks fucking delicious

>live in Illinois
>live in county that costs over $5000 in property taxes
>school hasn't had a referendum passed in about two decades
>literally nothing to do in town that is namesake for county
>nearby lakes a few towns over are always packed as fuck
>Wal Mart literally moved their store about a mile down the same road to be in the next town over
>get taught from my dad, a union electrician how unions are good too a point
>CTU fucks up the city and some of state
>multiple governors in jail
>Congress run by Democrats with a Republican governor
>no budget passes in two years
>had an emergency (and ultimately fruitless) session to determine budget for the previous year
>nothing is getting funded
Doesn't matter how based the state's people are, the state as a whole is still fucked for awhile to come.

It's shit.

It's fucked over by Chicongo and the rampant corruption therein.

It is only slightly redeemed by the southern and parts of the middle.

Enjoy your 2nd Amendment privilege cards, filthy fucking peasant!

>
No CCW reciprocity
>Insane gun violence in one of the most gun restricted cities
Yeah... Pretty based alright

815 here. Hate that its liberal as fuck.

everyone I know in 618 has at least 6 guns, pistols do not count they are for recreation

STOP DRIVING IN WISCONSIN

save me

Can confirm as lifetime Chicago resident.
Chimpouts here are restricted to a few streets in a few neighborhoods, which artificially inflates our murder rate. Take out those streets laden with dindus and we'd have the murder rate of Switzerland.

I'm so glad Rauner was elected, maybe people will realize what a financial mess the state is in and drop the other criminals, then change the State government.

get out of the left lane

I'm considering getting my FOID + my CCW. This city is fucking dangerous, man, and I work a dangerous job. I feel a legitimate need to protect myself from the 'boons.

>created the blues
>not because the state's people were that depressed or anything. Just because they could.

>name calling
just stop being so uncool man
it easy
just pretend not to be cringe
boom done

made this in photoshop, really made me think

>Based
>Chiraq

LA here, I know shit when I see it, not based

I have yet to see much come out of it, but hey, maybe if the fucking Madigans get ousted he can actually do something to fix the state.

My city is very Republican, around 95% white. The Mexicans are contained to shitty areas

This man knows what's up

used to live next to 25th district in oak park.

it was hell.

go home, you can't play with my toys anymore

Everyone I know in W. 618 owns at least 6 guns out of necessity. The constant threat of chimpout keeps us on our toes.

proof everyone in Illinois drives 30-40 miles above the speed limit

618 is mostly rural, how could chimpouts affect them?

>somewhat
Those are literal election results from last time m8

Can we get a Chiraq police scanner nightly thread again?

Those were fun as shit

how do you live in a city with apes like that?

jesus christ man
you Americans are so gay

be from 618, go to Chicongo to visit bro, terrified when he picks me up and drives me back to his place, like F1 for everyone

Sad part is i make 100k+ a year but skimped on the house, worst choice of my life.

Honestly the best thing about this state.

Until the winter hits and everyone in Illinois simultaneously forgets how to drive in bad weather. Never understood that phenomenon, we get it every year.

ugh! now I'm really depressed

The only realistic solution is divide Illinois into two new states.
Everywhere not Chicongo gets to draft a new government, and leave Shitcago to rot.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FIP!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

words hurt

Holy shit. Are you me? I was going to write the same. I spent whole year 2012 over there. I genuinely thought that I'm going to die because of the weather. I've never experienced more disgusting summer. I also remember rural Illinois to this day. All those houses falling apart and weird looking creatures that once used to be human.

They don't have the attention span or patience to drive 10mph over an iced over road.

618 is huge, which is why I specified the western end. I live about 40 minutes East of St. Louis, the birthplace of black lives matter and home of Ferguson, the number 3 murder city in the US. It lost its top spot to... East St. Louis. Which I'm even closer to.

>move here from Ohio
>higher taxes
>much, MUCH harder to obtain gun license
>shitspanics and negroes everywhere, EVERYWHERE
>muh chiraq overrides the rest of the state in every election hands down which makes voting pointless as all fuck
>shittiest edge of the shittiest great lake
>no budget for almost 2 years now
>entirely flat, uninteresting land
>people here are much more rude and don't ever say hi even in small towns
>town I live in is overrun with both legal and illegal immigrants (is it just me or are headscarves and smelly mestizshits way more common than like 2 years ago?)
>people here are just shittier in general
Ohio may be boring but at least it's not terrible, like this fucking place

my dad was cheap and move to the niggest neighborhoods to save on rent.

HS was pretty bad. Wait for the bus and nig crackheads start asking for money.

everyday.

School was a circus, unless you had a mostly white class , then it was a fucking blessing of peace.

McHenry?

Chicago Summer weather is incredible. Shut up with that stupid hate.

But yeah the winter there is unbearable.

o-oh, okay

>needing a license
>to exercise a constitutional right

Fuck Illinois, we need a challenge to the FOID system on constitutionality.

McHenry. Fucking McHenry.

>the whole world follows dead ideologies
also how the fuck can you defend your cringe lord fellow citizen?
are you all that awkward and autistic

coming from a state that didnt have a budget for 2 years, the tolls keep climbing even tho they were suppose to be "temporary", broke the record in august for most murders in a month.
>based

>mostly white class
which would those be? English? Math? Science? History?

>If you insult your enemies, they win

>>town I live in is overrun with both legal and illegal immigrants (is it just me or are headscarves and smelly mestizshits way more common than like 2 years ago?)

Yes they absolutely are.
Even southern (rural) Illinois is flooded with Mexicans hiding from immigration.

Also a lot of niggers are moving in.

>Chicongo says "hey goyim let's become a sanctuary state!"

Lol, I'm pretty close by. I was working there today. It is truly a boring nihilistic existence around here unless you already have a waifu and kids. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever leave.

Been seeing more Trump signs though.

Foreign language classes were almost all white.

I sucked at math and got a class where i was the only white kid. Class would derailed with stupid argument between 2 other students.

Black chick named Ivory would talk about how she had wall to wall carpet in her Robert Taylor "home" and some other nig call her a "rich nigger" then she decked the other student.

Good to hear. I left that shithole for college about a month ago. Now I have to deal with race riots in Milwaukee.

I dont know about you guys but at my school they segregated the black and white kids by making a "accelerated" class. It was the only classes I had that I ever learned anything in.

Been seeing Trump signs everywhere. Maybe this time will be different.

Ah, who am I kidding? Chicongo will override the rest of the state again, just like every other time.

Maybe the black people aren't retarded enough to vote Hillary this time?

M-maybe they've seen enough Pro-Trump memes to vote Trump?

>I left that shithole for college about a month ago.

haha just like everybody else

>pic related

but honestly I hate Milwaukee and college campuses scare me so I guess I'm ok. I'll sign up for MCC next year :^)

Y-yeah, I bet you're right

Got a couple buddies there. Nice place. Just keep in mind the college campus ain't too bad. Worst part is if your roommate is a socialite who brings random people back with him all the time and sleeping with another guy about 5 feet away. Other than that, not much of a difference from high school thus far.

If Trump wins illinois, he'll be winning about 48 other states too so it won't matter.

I live 20 minutes east of Carbondale, in Marion. We mostly keep our niggers in line here, but they're out of control in Carbondale right now. 15 shootings so far this year. Two years ago there were only 2 shootings. That shithole of a town needs to be purged.

ur gay pwned

Blame dem programz sending them all to SIUC

773; you're all faggots. This state is Communist bullshit and I hate it.

I have to admit, I think my Trump sticker got me out of a speeding ticket when I drove to Springfield. The cop pulled me over and asked in incredulity "you live in Chicago?"

630 here, chicago makes us a shitty state. I just hate being 20, my parents are anti and they won't sign my foid. A student at wheton college was forced into a van at fucking gun point by two dindus.

I do. The university admins need to be strung up for gross incompetence. It's bad enough that they ruined the university, but they had to take the entire city down with them. For some reason they can't figure out that if they keep recruiting niggers it drives everyone else away. The niggers aren't even worth it since most of them don't even end up graduating anyway.

Don't live too close to Carbondale, but I imagine it's the same situation as SIUE; 50% niggers collecting a government check, 40% white trash liberal arts majors getting degrees with D's, and 10% students. Fortunately, I graduated few years back when it wasn't quite so bad.

217 here.

Fuck Chicago and all of it's Liberal bullshit.

who /SWSIDE/ here???

Indiana is a pox. How's the AIDS epidemic working itself, Cletus?

Reporting in, though I recently moved up to the north side. I'm going to be in hiding til the end of October :(

Hold the fuck up, you have to be 21 to get a FOID without a signature?

Fuck man, that's rough. My parents signed my first FOID a decade ago, I never knew.

Containing itself to a small group of people who fuck and share needles. As always. We happen to have less of them here than Illinois, so...

Go to bed Gary.

You should move to this area, its very safe

Yeah, life is hell. What's even worse is that only my mom is an IL resident and she is super anti. My dad I could at least try to convince with well structured arguments and examples. But my mom? Full on "guns only for cops and military"

That's where I just moved from essentially. I like it there a lot and I'm sure I'll be back someday.

Insomniac 618 here. Far away from the Dindu side thank god. I live 2 hour drive away from everything innawoods. Also, fuck these storms.

>Mt. Greenwood
>Safe

It's a nice area, but it's right next to nig-town. They cross the street and steal shit all the time. Besides, they only welcome Irish-Catholics there anyway.

Fiscally conservative/socially liberal resident of chicago reporting

It's hard to admit, but Bill Maher and I share basically all the same views. He's anti PC and also has beef with Islam / recognizes the problem with the massive immigration

Is there anyone else like me on Cred Forums

>Fuck Illinois, we need a challenge to the FOID system on constitutionality.
You can't unless you get caught violating the law. To date FOID violations have never been brought before a jury. It only gets used as leverage to make plea bargains look better or as part of a plea bargain. The prosecutors know it would never hold up under judicial examination.

Bounce out at your earliest and come down here to Madison county. Our State's Attorney is pretty based, he permitted carry immediately back in '13 when Pat Quinn was busy trying to wipe his ass with the CCW bill. You might even get your chance to use it if you ever get jacked driving through east saint.

I'm not like you but I don't mind Maher in that he's an actual liberal and not whatever it is that has hijacked that word today.

I'm only here for school. I'm going to leave as soon as I'm done. I hate shitcago and the cornfield after cornfield. Plus I want better NFA stuff

Can confirm. I live on the rich white part of town that is directly sandwiched against East Saint Louis Illinois, which has some decent records for worst nigging of all time.

The most profitable profession in my town is being a lawyer, and we have the most lawsuits per capita in the country.

I believe the opinion of law enforcement down here about gun control laws in general is "let the State try and enforce them, we sure won't."

>decent records for worst nigging
Try the officially recorded niggest place in America.

I think you are exaggerating a lot. I go to SIUE and it is a nice school. I really like their Computer Science program and my brother just graduated with a BS in Mechanical Engineering and got a 70k a year job immediately out of school.

I mean their are nigs but most of the people I see seem to be students.

Cook county fag here former Berwyn present Cicero resident.

Honestly southern Illinois is just shittier rural Wisconsin and urban Illinois is bigger shittier urban Wisconsin. We would have a decent state if it wasn't for the niggers. As far as the Hispanics go they are not that bad compared to the illegals on the west coast most of the ones here at least have some sense of community and ties to the area.

Voted for Rauner and a mix of dems and republicans last year, this year voting full Republican. This state won;t get any better until each and every one of them is fucking out.

If chimpouts happen whites/hispanics/cpd will stop them at their borders and we will probably never let them come back after we rebuild, sorry in advance Milwaukee.

Lol. Cdale?

Sounds about right. Sure would be nice if we just had the legitimate gun laws the state actually wants, but I'll still take it over what they get in Crook county.

Maybe I have an artificially low opinion. Like I said, I graduated back. I'd definitely prefer your version over mine, given the choice.

The most important thing Illinois voters could do is get rid of Michael Madigan. Despite being at the state level, he is legitimately one of the most evil politicians on this planet and that is saying something. How he has not been brought down yet is a bit of a mystery, but also a result the power he has accumulated. He refers to himself as Mr Burns behind close doors which is funny considering how he tries to paint Rauner.

>I'd definitely prefer your version over mine, given the choice.
Well if you were in the liberal arts program I can imagine what you described as likely. Lot's of weird SJW shit here too.

Vote for Helland

>Well if you were in the liberal arts program I can imagine what you described as likely. Lot's of weird SJW shit here too.
Oh hell no. Comp sci, like you. Definitely not kidding about the SJW menace, though that may just be a survival trait for all the white cucks that don't own guns, given how close we live to the chimp capital of the US.

He's basically our own Hillary. Though considering Hillary is from Chicago...

No one who lives here eats that shit. Our slices come in squares.

815 user here too

Sadly, yes.

I browse Cred Forums in class and don't care. I met this Asian kid in one of my classes who asked me about my Haskell book and within 5 minutes of talking to him discovered he browsed Cred Forums and is voting Trump.

Basically all the friends ive made I can crack Cred Forums jokes. Even this political science kid who is hapa still hangs out with me even though he flipped when I said black people are more violent.

Damn straight it does. Anyone who disagrees is provably a shit.

That said, Lou Malnati's may be the finest pizza Kek saw fit to grace the earth with. Shit, Lou's might be Chicago's only redeeming quality. It's certainly the only reason I ever set foot in there.

It's a smoking crater of social welfare and Chicago politics. What on earth are you smoking?
The residents are mellow, sure, but the overwhelming majority of the lower class lives in abject misery, and it's a rot that's getting worse.

We also have the worst problem with illegals this far from the border.

Two door's north of that place is an amazing italian place for when pequods is too packed.

Considering how many of our governors are in jail it's hard to pick which one is our Hillary.

I can't believe it. I'm surrounded by assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfeoosLnH9c

I think I went to high school with the white girl in this video.

Any 815 anons near Kankakee should get a bacon double cheeseburger from the "Windy Hill Grill." Dude who owns it has all fresh vegetables and fresh beef and chicken that he raises himself. Amazing experience and eats.

>and we invented the blues
Do you even believe the shit you're saying?

Nigga what are you smoking?

Illinois sucks camel dick

>Chicago
>murder capital of the US
>NFL team sucks
>forced school to get rid of the Illini mascot
>synonymous with corrupt politics

based how, exactly?

Illinois is a cesspool of trailer trash and self entitled subarbanites.
And niggers.

Should drop a nuke on kankakee.

Governors come and go, Madigans are forever. Like herpes.

You mean degenerate, corrupt, shit, and the nexus of the corruption and the beast?
Well, you see, there's a not so small club of criminal corporate communists based in chicago that have infiltrated all layers and institutions of the government and...

Hahaha, holy shit user, this is a new one on me. East saint has ascended to a new realm of niggness.

Is there any point in repping an area code that encompasses the entire lower quarter of the state?

Bolingbrook is cancer.

>Illinois
>corn
>cucks
>big black bucks.

No, cancerfags ruined it with their politically correct niggerdom, they're droppe as a result.
I warned you fucking funsucking faggots.

Okay, terminal state.

Terminal airport.
Terminal railway.
Terminal cancer.

Other way around.
The summers are for niggers, the winters are usually based unless it doesn't show up.
Shitskin detected, go back africa, they don't have winters there.

Haha, what's up Belleville? Mascoutah Bro here reporting in from the UofI. Studying to become a lawyer even.

email address? powder creek here

well If the cahokia mound is made of dirt, its the biggest damn pile of dirt ever

but if its covering a pyramid, it would be more feasible to cover with dirt, but it would be covering the largest pyramid in the world

the cahokia government is a bunch of corrupt niggers so they'll never mount an actual archological dig

plus its like a unesco heritage site so the un would show up anyway

>cardboard square sliced shit
>>>/wisconsin/

get your facts checked time traveler, the year is 2016 and we have conceal carry reciprocity

Nice Maryland is Whiiiiite meme. I really like how it vibes off the Argentina memes. We all know that Baltimore is literally teeming with niggers. Same for DC spillover area.

I drove through estl for a salvage yard and this guy was handing out business cards for his auto detail.

he told me to vote trump

>has a town commonly referred to as KKK
>Not based

he means chicago style, and he is right

listen to early fleetwood mac, and then listen to CCR

815 grundy reporting in
Gun laws and taxes here are totally shit, but hey, pizza and no jobs!

Every time I had to drive from Michigan to Minneapolis, you Wisconsin faggots would get next to each other, blocking all the traffic behind you, and then match speeds perfectly at 65 mph for the next half hour and not give a fuck about the traffic jam you were causing for miles. Eat shit and die.