be 13% of the population

> be 13% of the population
> Commit 50%+ of all murders
> Kill more white people than white people kill black.
> commit the highest rate of cop homicides
> situation becomes so big many areas are no go zones
> Claim your being oppressed by the white man
Are black people literal retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
aclu.org/feature/war-marijuana-black-and-white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_Elba
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg
imgur.com/a/7WHDF
imgur.com/mUIQ81x
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
i.imgur.com/MIYwoue.jpg
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10826087709027235
researchgate.net/publication/232439635_Drug_use_among_juvenile_arrestees_A_comparison_of_self-report_urinalysis_and_hair_assay
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3455900/pdf/11524_2006_Article_433.pdf
law.resource.org/pub/us/cfr/ibr/001/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
archives.syr.edu/pdf/blatt_092.pdf
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver
egov.ufsc.br/portal/sites/default/files/anexos/33027-41458-1-PB.pdf
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/public-school-funding-and-the-role-of-race/408085/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_Wars
dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3226952/Sampson_RacialEthnicDisparities.pdf?sequence=2
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/uk-polish-man-latest-victim-hate-crime-surge-160913153112373.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Short answer
Yes

I fucking hate the chimps
I had a genuine black friend, was based
He became friends with other black kids
He's now a complete mega nigger

Before the mid 1990s, the legal bar for mental retardation was 85. Then it was lowered to 70. I'll give you 3 guesses why it was lowered.

Imagine you're born into a family of 5 or more siblings in a no-go zone. You don't know who your dad is and your mom is hooked on smack, how do you think someone like that is going to turn out? All they ever know is violence and drugs, it becomes the only way they know how to survive. Then some guy, who happens to be white throws you in jail and you don't even have a high enough of an IQ to fix your life and no one wants to help you. I would be a raging retard as well.

I also never understood their argument for slavery?
The biggest slavers were the mudslimes and the Africans themselves. They should be glad we got them out of their Ebola AIDS shithole.

I had the same thing happen to two black friends I grew up with. We would play n64, build forts, play sports, talk about girls ect. All the stuff friends do. We get to highschool they start hanging out with other minority's, they started smoking weed, selling drugs, listening to rap music. I became uncool and they wouldn't talk or listen to me. I saw one of them about 10 years ago, he didn't have a car and was walking his pitbull, asked me if I wanted to buy some weed. Said no thanks and left, fucking sad really. Went 0-nigger in less than a year hanging out with other minority's.

Yes, as soon as Trump wins we will be sending them to Japan. You need some cultural enrichment.

>black people
you mean niggers
actual black people are decent people

my coworker is black and I don't really think about it much since he acts perfectly fine

It should be a law that all black people should have more white friends than black. For every black friend they get they have to have 2 white ones. 3 chimps can't even get together without raping someone

>poor black man
>smoke weed
>go to jail for 10 years
>can't get job afterwards
>family ruined
>some pos 15 year old on Cred Forums attacks your entire race for exhibiting the characteristics of being poor
>MFW

They think every single white person in America owned a slave, they quite literally believe they're descended from egyptian pharaohs. There's no reasoning with nogs of that degree.

Don't break the law and use controlled substances.

Holy fuck your situation has improved 100%.

only thing i can agree with a japanese on

>smoke weed
why would you go and do that?

imagine if there were no niggers in America.

>actual black people are decent people
Blacks are niggers and niggers are black. Nigger is a racial term, not a descriptor of behavior.

there are still the italians and irish

Yes.

In the 70's they literally had the change the standard for what was considered retarded because of black people.

70's era SJWs were mad that most blacks fell below the 85IQ standard for retardation. They fought to have it lowered to 70IQ (two sigma).

THIS IS A FACT!
GOOGLE IT AND THEN TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

All vitriol aside, BLM does not make any good points. Also blacks will not be lifted out of their socio-economic disadvantages with lip service and pity. None of that helps and only deepens existing racial divides.

>white kid smokes weed
>"hey guys it's fine he's just experimenting"
>black kid smokes weed
>haha lock the little nigger up

And they said racism was dead.

They should be glad they're not living in shitty mud huts spending their day to day life avoiding AIDS. They can't create any civilisation so they should be glad that they were brought to one.

Maybe the nigger shouldn't have had 8 priors on his record before lighting up that blunt in front of Officer Stevenson, or getting busted with a sack of weed while robbing the 7/11.

So again, try not doing illegal shit.

Also way to pretend that weed is the big problem in black communities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa

Oh how little you know.

That's not true user.

No it's true. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

aclu.org/feature/war-marijuana-black-and-white

Nice trips btw.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

>linking to the fucking (((American Civil Liberties Union))) as a "credible source"
o i am laffin

>ACLU

I'm sorry man, but you might have well as linked the huffington post or Salon.

> almost all of the civilised kingdoms in Africa weren't made by niggers
> they weren't civilised enough to beat a small group of Cred Forumstards from colonising them

Look at the Zulu 'empire' the best empire in Africa fought with spears against guns
And the Congo and Belgium colonisation

I genuinely think black people are genetically retarded and violent

Yeah never buy weed off blacks. They try and skimp you and hustle.

White guys run it like a business weighing the weed out to the exact amount you pay for.

Except it's not
>smoke weed get 10 yrs
it's more like
>2 counts armed robbery
>grand theft auto
>driving without a license
>DUI
>possession of a schedule 1 substance
>possession of a firearm while on parole
>aggravated assault
>resisting arrest
And then they tack on
>failure to pay child support
but thanks for correcting the record you leftist cuck

>Marijuana use roughly equal between races
>Black people arrested at more than 3 times the rate of white people for possession
>"xDDDD le ACLU"

MFW

blacks are more likely to commit crimes

Similar experience. Had a best friend from childhood who was black. Vidya games, skateboarding, sports, etc. Then moved sophomore year to another school that was rather niggerish. Within a year he joined a gang and started selling meth. I didn't see it coming because he was a complete dweeb. Passive, skinny, asthma, glasses. The whole works.

blacks just fucking suck

>in fraternity at college
>50k plus school
>everyones super rich
>one black kid is in my fraternity
>ends up stealing a brothers car, driving to texas with it for pussy
>ends up wrecking it
>wont pay damages

fuck that nigger. always trying to get at my women too. no matter where these niggers are from or their upbringing they all act the same way

>literal Apes
ftfy

Who cares about statistics? Maybe the niggers should just stop breaking the law all together, and do away with the marijuana cigarettes. It's not like there is some omnipotent force making them suck down a controlled substance.

Also, yes, the ACLU is a biased nigger apologist network of liberal cunts.

So you can't provide an actual credible source with peer-reviewed information, and you backpedal and begin the damage control with greentexting? Typical fucking leaf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_Elba
He's genetically inferior to you is he?

Don't make me laugh.

Poor people are more likely to commit crimes. Black people are poor. They are poor because when the slaves were freed, they were forced into low wage urban districts with bad schools, perpetuating a cycle of poverty and crime that was exacerbated by segregation and that continues to this day. I wouldn't expect you to understand this fairly simple concept, but please make an effort to do so.

What kind of person honestly takes up for blacks though

Like I could see myself taking up for them if they were literally being killed in the streets or something, but how do you look at blacks and say "someone needs to help these guys?"

White liberals are the idiots in this situation for giving attention

Savannah selects for different traits than places where co-operation and planning is necessary for the tribe to survive through the winter.

I literally wouldn't care if every black dude smoked a whole christmas tree. Just don't fuck up the neighbourhood and act like a nigger.

>coalburning leaf
>not expected

You realize that you have to give the police a reason to search you in the first place, in order to get busted for possession.

Riiight?

I literally posted a high quality, peer review study that got dismissed as being from the ACLU, which is apparently not a good source.

>who cares about statistics
Jesus Christ, I don't even need to fucking try do I?

A non-asshole/sociopath?

I have smoked a lot of weed with a lot of people. Black folks DO NOT know how to be discrete. And then when busted, the same. If you are breaking the law, then act like it dumb mother fuckers - stay low key.

>high quality, peer reviewed study
>study posted on the ACLU website

Choose one

So, you're saying its fine for all niggers to be ruthless, law-breaking primitives, that run around killing people and robbing stores while high on marijuana?

Also it would seem that you are trying pretty hard to me, with all those people you're replying to.

> one genetically successful chimp against the 99% of retarded ones
> meh no correlation
It's always the Chinese Leafs

i had a black friend in middle/high school. he was in the dumb kid class. foster kid, bio mom was crackhead that abused him, didnt know dad, typical nigger shit. he was cool tho and didnt act like a nigger. he was a pretty big uncle tom for a few years calling nigger for what they were.

lost touch after high school until last year he invited me to his wedding out of nowhere. one step brother got 30 years for armed robbery and murder. another got killed a few months ago in some gang bullshit. hes still an uncle tom. pulled a !Jeb and married a goblin but hes doing well for himself.

TRUDEAU!!!!!

Crime rate by race & income docile - Washington Post
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
imgur.com/a/7WHDF

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg

NYPD Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ

- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png

- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png

- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png

- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png

- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
Black welfare queens*
83% single motherhood rating in Milwaukee.
79% single motherhood rating in Detroit.
70% single motherhood rating in Dallas.

72% black kids raised in single mother homes nationally
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
INTER RACIAL BLACK DEAD BEAT DADS
i.imgur.com/MIYwoue.jpg
>82% of of white mothers with multiple half black children had the children with multiple fathers
>98% of white women with half black children receive 0 financial support from the father
>97% of white women with half black children are on government assistance
>97% of half black children to do not have their father active in their life
>94% of half black half white children don't have a good relationship with their father

>Are black people literal retards?

Yes, their IQ is around the actual retarded level.

I could post hundreds more.

You realize that the vast majority of black people don't do this, right? They are the ones most affected by crime in their communities and racist assholes like you just make the situation worse.

>haha they disagree with me politically therefore I can discredit anything to do with them

Your shitty fucking anecdotes mean nothing. Give me hard data like I gave you.

You actually bought this dumb meme?

If banning muslims from America prevents more snapchat millionaires like DJ Khaled then god speed God Emperor

It isn't nice to insult the retarded, Hans. Don't put them on the same level as the average black.

Every country controlled by a nigger is a shithole.
Look at South Africa, before the blacks got in control it was a good stable country. Now you can't even walk to the shop without being raped 5 times.

Most blacks are assholes and have zero empathy for those around them, too many cases of blacks being either unable or unwilling to think beyond themselves

Imo empathy is what makes us the human

>You realize that the vast majority of black people don't do this, right? They are the ones most affected by crime in their communities and racist assholes like you just make the situation worse.

No. Blacks make up roughly 12% of the population of the USA. Yet, they commit roughly 50% of the homicides in the nation. Which is actually worse when you realize that the murders are committed by males, so that means 6% of the population commits 50% of the homicides. And that's on the bad side of things. Imagine just how much drug abuse goes on by the throwbacks.

Yes, and the problem is made even more complicated by a dishonest media and scumbag politcians who benefit from such a state of affairs.

>South Africa was a good stable country
No it wasn't you fucking moron, millions of people were living sub-par, shitty lives.

Jesus Christ user, how much time do you spend on Stormfront? Seriously, your stupid racist memes aren't true in the real world.

Ok, let me extrapolate based on your argument: men commit way more crime that women, especially violent crime, therefore they are all inferior and subhuman. See why it is wrong and stupid?

Oh sure, men do commit more crimes, I don't argue that. But nigger men commit WAY more crimes than any other race. Cause niggers are knuckle dragging primitives.

Did you ever consider the fact that there are more police in predominantly black neighborhoods because there is far more violent crime that's actually committed in black neighborhoods, so they're more likely to get caught when they do something like smoke weed?

I'm not defending the drug war, I think it's fucking barbaric, but to blame it on racism is missing the point. The people that largely claim to be "anti-racist" in politics are the ones that support things that hurt black communities like the drug war the most.

Murder rates and rapes are much higher now in SA than before the apartheid. So when the chimps get in control they go wild

Blacks lie about drug use. All the claims that blacks use less drugs but are arrested for drug possession more than whites is based on self-reported drug use data, i.e., blacks just lying and idiots holding this up as hard data, fucking lol.

Data based not on self-reported data shows that blacks use drugs more often and simply lie about it.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10826087709027235

researchgate.net/publication/232439635_Drug_use_among_juvenile_arrestees_A_comparison_of_self-report_urinalysis_and_hair_assay

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3455900/pdf/11524_2006_Article_433.pdf
>(1) If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested.

How do we know the race of people who weren't arrested for crimes they committed but were never caught, charged, or convicted?

Further down, she explains that she came to this conclusion based on reported marijuana usage rates by race (government data? self report poll?) compared to arrests for marijuana possession by race. Tenuous position at best.

Where are the black people smoking? How much do they have? Are they dealing it? Were they arrested for drug dealing and weed was just one of the drugs they sold? Were they arrested for a different crime but marijuana happened to be found on their person?

If you get arrested for, say, burglary and you have a bag of weed in your pocket, you are also being arrested for possession of marijuana! The weed was not the reason you were being arrested!

(2) When black people are arrested for a crime, they are convicted more often than white people arrested for the same crime.

How many are repeat offenders?

(3) When black people are convicted of a crime, they are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration compared to whites convicted of the same crime.

How many are repeat offenders?

TRIPS OF TRUTH

>Live in Ohio
>Weed is decriminalized
>Smoking itdown town
>Officer walks by
>Sniffs
>Looks at me "you know I could give you a ticket for that right?"
>I'm sorry officer I will do it in the privacy of my own home next time
>"Well I'm not gonna waste my time giving you a ticket do it in privacy next time"
>Okay will do good day sir
>Have a good one

I love Ohio. Plus our cops kill blacks kids before they become serious criminals. 2 for 2 hoorah!

Weed is nice!

Yes. Look at African IQ levels.

The correlation between men and crime and black people and crime are the same.

Ok. Black people are still disproportionately
targeted by police, ergo racism.

Murder wasn't being reported in the slums during apartheid, you fucking moron.

This doesn't come close to explaining the massive disparity in arrests man. 8 million marijuana arrests a year dwarfs most other crimes.

>The correlation between men and crime and black people and crime are the same.

Source on that outrageous crime? And by "men and crime" and "black men and crime" I assume you are talking about the difference between apes and humans.

Top kek

weed is a waste of time and dead-end, i would've been much better off without smoking for 2 years, and 2 years isnt very long by stoner standards

So black men commit so much crime that they skew gender-based statistics, too? Really made me think. Anyway, fuck you, leaf. 7/10 bait. You've gotten a lot of responses.

What's with these leafs nowadays?
Where are you from, canuck?

Checkin them dubs.

>Ok. Black people are still disproportionately
>targeted by police, ergo racism.

And white people are disproportionately targeted by niggers

Look at these stats for men retards.

>He just btfo me and my moronic buddies on pol he must be a leaf troll lol xD
kys

Victoria, BC.

Leaf please. Cite your sorces, and also how many of those "males" are nigger bucks?

The government has no right to tell adults what substances they can and can't ingest.

>Being a boot licker
Kindly pull your head out of the police/Obama's ass to see that scheduling non addictive, non lethal drugs is morally wrong and as citizens and patriots we have a duty to defy said laws.

Yes nip OP, yes they are.

in case you havent noticed, its also completely acceptable to say in public, and (mostly) scientifcally supported that men (regardless of race) commits more crime than women.

it is not acceptable to say that black men commit far more crime than the average man of any color. that is despite facts showing that they do.

Write your congressman then, and in the meantime stop breaking the fucking law, you degenerate.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_Elba
did you use an actor as a fucking rebuttal? Not a world renowned scientist, a great philosopher, inventor, amazing playwright. An actor. Now why would that be the first example that comes to mind

Here's the bill that changed the legal IQ classification for retarded from 85 to 70 due to pressure from black rights groups because more than half the black population was legally retarded.

archives.syr.edu/pdf/blatt_092.pdf
Another good read about the change.

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/retard.htm
A more detailed description of why the standard was changed.

you must be 18 to post here.

>The government has no right to tell adults what substances they can and can't ingest.
Just in case you don't know: the government decide the laws, and they say they have this right.

They do it so you would turn into a working member of society and not a deadbeat.

That also tends to turn white kids black though, gotta be careful of ruining good eggs to save bad ones.

had this happen to a white friend

Oups, you are wrong.

2011 FBI report. Less than half. Plenty of white men in the mix too. Doesn't mean that all white or all black men are evil.

It's acceptable if you put it in context: black people are much poorer on average than white people are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver
There are thousands of examples, retard. I used Idris Elba because he is intelligent, well-spoken, and incredibly attractive.

>whites smoke in private
>blacks smoke in public
>thanks again for proving niggers are legally retarded

Get him around some other blacks and watch him go 0->nigger in 1 minute

>Degenerate
>Following St. Augustine's, "Lex iniusta non est lex" principal
>Following the constitutional doctrine that we have a duty to fight against corrupt government
>Thinking that tyranny of the majority is acceptable and waiting for the government to decide to give you back your rights
Cuck detected.

Likely also a troll, but you need to pick up a book some time either way.

People of low intelligence tend to be poor, and criminals. Low intelligence is the cause of both problems, dumb fucks like you should not have access to computers in your prison cells.

The all of the top 10 black communities in the US have higher than national average crime rates, and all have higher than the crime averages of the poorest 5 white counties in the US.

You are objectively wrong.

I don't know about you but the blacks in this pic don't exactly look like they're "running shit"

>2011 FBI report
Post a link you pea soup eater. And I will stand by my stance that all niggers are primitive beasts that feast on bugs. The main mode of transportation for their ancestors was their knuckles. You can't prove niggers are gentle kind creatures, and I don't know why you're going to such extremes to defend them, unless you, yourself is a nigger.

Not surprising that someone from a country like Canada, which has a constitutional right to sex with animals, would consider a chimp "incredibly attractive".

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington_Carver
Why is this guy not famous like Einstein, newton, davinci, etc. Oh I know, because he is known for helping grow potatoes.

And before you claim I'm a typical poltard, many top scientists/thinkers were jews. Something this board isn't too fond of, so if there is a media bias it is against WASPs

but how would that explain phenomena such as significantly smaller crime rates in very poor white neighbourhoods compared to black?

Obviously not nice enough.

No, we are born with human rights, including the right to ingest what we want, the government is in place to protect our rights and if they fail to do so we have the obligation to change the government.

>Doing drugs makes you a deadbeat
I'm a premed honors student with a minor in law who speaks 4 languages and does drugs regularly. Just because you're a NEET doesn't mean other people aren't functioning adults.

The Irish and Italians can fix cars and cook. Niggers can't do a fucking thing.

The richest blacks are statistically more likely to commit crimes than the poorest whites. Does that say anything?

How about you stop breaking the law you foul breathed nigger. No amount of bitching or citing communist sources will change anything. You new-dealer fucks are the worst types. Go back to canada with your communist cohorts.

its a girl or a homosexual. way of writing proves it, along with the related pics. also that comment about idris.

You guys don't understand rural vs. urban crime statistics. Crime is more likely to be reported in urban centers, which happens to be where a lot of black people live.

Low intelligence caused by shitty schools caused by historic racism and segregation.

>commit crime
>go to jail
>das raycis

>St. Augustine
>Thomas Jefferson
>MLK Jr.
>Communists
Why troll? Don't you have better things to do?

>including the right to ingest what we want
I should know about the human rights, my people wrote them.

Nothing is said about ingesting drugs. With your nice, totally not fake education, I bet you already knew that.

Here is an idea, come up with someone comparable to say Alexander the great, Napoleon, Mozart, Shakespeare, fucking anything man

I'm not the welfare recipient named Tyrone, who is bitching about why weed isn't legal on Cred Forums on the tax payers dime. How about you take it up with your local communist or black panther party.

Yes.

Source: I am black

peanut butter

>Low intelligence caused by shitty schools
No.

Schools in the majority black cities like Chicago and Detroit get more per student than anywhere else in the US, if the schools are shitty it is the doing of nobody but the shitty black administrators there.

We get it, you're a fucking leaf.

Time to admit defeat

>shitty schools causes low intelligence

shitty schools causes bad education you inbred mongoloid. an uneducated genius is still going to make something of himself. he does not become dumber by attending a bad school. and how does segregation has anything to do with anything?

The average IQ in Ethiopia is 63 which is below retarded, and Ethiopia has never been colonized, explain that.

tamponflag is right

why

He didn't even invent that though, I hate when nignogs throw that meme around.

If you want the original inventors look at the aztec that hat nut paste many centuries earlier, but if you want the modern era inventor that would be a canadian man that invented it 2 years before Carver. On top of that there is nothing in peanut butter but cooked crushed nuts, which means that anyone that had ever crushed nuts before then also "invented" it.

Just leave and try again tomorrow, bud.

You're ignoring all the other races that have had to experience poverty aswell. Underclass/working class whites exist everywhere too but the SJWs like to forget this when defending their pet niggers.

Jews did 9/11.
Niggers are criminal scum that know nothing but murder and rape.
Mexicans are just under niggers.
And canadians eat ice and wonder why they die of starvation.

These are the facts the world knows.

America's greatest regret was the fact that they were too cheap to hire the Irish to pick the damn cotton.

>Don't break the law and use controlled substances.

good goy

no its both you worthless faggot

>MFW a nignog tries to say that intelligence is based solely on income

>Nothing is said about [X] right
>Trying to use the written rights to restrict unwritten rights
You're either uneducated on the concept of natural law or trolling. This was the #1 concern with the bill of rights - that idiots would assume the only rights we have are the ones they thought to write down at the time.

Rights aren't from the given to us by paper or the government dumb ass. Educate yourself or stop posting, troll.

>i never torrented shit on the internet

fuck off bootlicker

Holy crap so many of you have bought this meme: egov.ufsc.br/portal/sites/default/files/anexos/33027-41458-1-PB.pdf

It's a lot more complex than you guys seem to think.

Also, even if more black people are criminal, that doesn't give you a reason to hate all of them. Most of them never commit any crimes at all.

>get arrested for same thing white guys get away with all of the time

Ever heard of music?

DAE le leaf xDDDDDD

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/09/public-school-funding-and-the-role-of-race/408085/

This is pure bullshit. Black districts are literally funded less than white ones all of the time, independent of other variables.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_Wars

I'm a white honors student, bite me.

>Be literal chink fresh off boat
>Have no money, education, or even language skills.
>Live in shithole with fucking apes.
>IWantOut.jpg

>5 years later, chief manager of local stores.
>Meanwhile, nig nog just robbed one of my stores AGAIN!

>tried to explain all of this to my ex gf
>she called me racist and broke up with me for it
>literally told me Alton Sterling did nothing wrong and didn't deserve to die

I do miss that sweet sweet liberal ass

>commit crime
>get caught because you unironically have down syndrome tier IQ
>das raycis

>Linking to a Brazilian site.

wew lad.`

>that doesn't give you a reason to hate all of them
>implying hating crime committing niggers means you hate all black folks

That's some intense bait you've pulled out, leaf.

War doesn't make people have intelligence worse than retards.

>A fucking leaf
I can't tell if if canadians feel obligated to shitpost or they actually believe they are right. Some leafs are ok but damn the majority seem 200% cuck.

I don't care what you claim, Jamal. You are a dirt worshiping savage as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, each and every one of them. And hilariously enough, my pharmacy is going completely to hell now that our white pharmacy manager (worked ~50hrs a week, as per typical of other managers in the area) left for greener pastures and was replaced by a nigger who does less than 40hrs a week with the non-manager pharmacist pulling more hours and duties than the manager.

Fucking niggers.

Drugs are not a natural right, stoner. If the law of the state say you have no right to it, then you have no right to it. It is clearly marked in the law.

If you don't want to go in jail don't break the law. That is not racism or human right violation, it's just you being a nigger.

dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/3226952/Sampson_RacialEthnicDisparities.pdf?sequence=2

There's a much stronger statistical correlation between race and crime than between poverty and crime. You are objectively wrong again. Sure economic situation is a motivator, but a poor white is still far less likely to commit crime than a poor black.

for a good time

This image literally explains it all

Maybe if you are a hardline edgelord, nigger has evolved.

>Ever heard of music?
muh Micheal Jackson is comparable to some of the most influential people of all time.

No doubt man, let's roll with that.

I assume this is your argument seeing as how you are yet to provide even one people comparable to say Socrates or Homer

Don't forget Asians that came in with nothing as well, or just about any demographic for that matter. Shit, the poorest white areas have less crime than the riches black areas in the USA.

>Black districts are literally funded less than white ones all of the time, independent of other variables.
One of them being how many $ of local taxes are paid to the mayor, thus, how much money the mayor have to give to the school.

Get a job and pay your taxes, niggers.

Niggers are fucking wretched animals that should be released back into the wild.

When they stop being violent criminals maybe racism will die. As long as they carry on being niggers, people will hate them

How can someone so uneducated even try to form an opinion? You clearly have no understanding of american law, or even basic concepts of all law/philosophy (e.g. malum prohibitum vs. malum pro se)

Are you just another troll or genuinely this stupid?

It's funny how Asians are never mentioned. They're the inconvenient truth that being non-white doesn't mean you're instantly a helpless oppressed victim- so the left just ignore them.

>get oppressed for hundreds of years
>live shitty life in inner city
>have horrible education because nobody gives a fuck about you
>smoke weed to escape
>get locked up

This isn't an argument.

Have you noticed what site you're on. This place is swarming with virulent racism.

Low socio-economic circumstances and horrible education and stolen natural resources do contribute though.

Neither of them had as much of an effect on the modern world as MJ.

>no jobs because of globalization
>only option is welfare
>now kids can't go to competitive schools and join modern economy

For people who hate welfare, you sure like to perpetuate its use.

someone who doesn't see them up close or only interacts with them in a controlled environment

>This isn't an argument.

I have yet to see you present a single argument this entire thread you simple leaf.

Please, link a reputable source that states niggers are not dangerous.

>get oppressed for hundreds of years
>live shitty life in inner city
>have horrible education because nobody gives a fuck about you
>become a succesful and integrated part of america

tldr;
>burn the coal, pay the toll

Every demographic contains potentially dangerous members. Still not an argument.

>If you don't agree that weed is a god given natural human right you are an uneducated retard.
I don't even need to insult you at this point. Please just take a break from drugs, it is clearly not good for the brain.

When you have a demographic that causes 10x the amount of violence/rape/murder it really says something about the people that make up said demographic. Explain to me why niggers are so absurdly violent and murderous. Or are you just fishing for (you)s.

Here is my (((guess))).

It's where Catholicism gets you.

Please name me one successful nigger civilisation right now, Where the highlight of the day isn't catching AIDS.

Some demographics just happen to have more of them. One particular demographic encourage this and tell his members to not act white.

Vietnam has been colonized by the French, had there resources harvested, and they have an average IQ of 94, used to have a poverty rate of 60%, so that doesn't excuse Ethiopians having a less than retarded IQ.

Says right in the bill why they changed it.

>Neither of them had as much of an effect on the modern world as MJ.
>The father of western philosophy didn't have as large an influence as MJ.

Alright. I'll tell you what. Why don't you go to a place completely untouched by our horrible western society and philosophy such as the surma tribe in Sudan. And don't bring any shit invented by white people. Bring your MJ and peanut butter

i've never met a black republican that I didn't like. That's why I can never be unironically racist. dems and kikes have subverted black culture and turned into into a drug addicted, victimized, WE WUZ race.

if only we decided to redpill blacks that their best interests lie in responsibility, conservatism, and fellowship with whites against the globalist jews. maybe one day Cred Forums, maybe one day

Modern leftism is a mental illness

Pic related

>Peanut butter
reeeeee

Stop perpetuating this shitty myth. Even Carver wasn't dumb enough to claim he invented peanut butter, it's entirely modern niggers that say that.

There are better ways to fish for yous, namely by going into Trump threads and saying anything vaguely critical of the man. I'm honestly interested in changing your minds.

The number of black people who commit violent crimes is still vanishingly small, so conflating all black people with violent black criminals is just stupid.

It's a good argument though, especially when the "not all"s are a very large majority.

Ghana, Zambia.

>every black person is the same
What? You can't ascribe a uniform experience to an entire race.

It's hilarious the world a difference it is to interact with Africans that immigrated to the USA (sans somalians) and US grown niggers. Shit, all of the blacks from Africa that I have met often try their hardest to adopt the same accent, be highly integrating into the general population, and work hard as fuck.

Just about every home grown black I've met is a complete degenerate.
>Living in St. Louis, and lived near Chiraq before

>Come from one of the poorer, least educated place in the world
>brown skin, unidentifiable from most Africans
>still manage to score better at life in America than any other demographic, except for the Jews.

Yes
Their average IQ is 85
That's borderline retarded

>The number of black people who commit violent crimes is still vanishingly small

Claude, please. let's see a source for that outlandish claim.

American niggers wouldn't survive a week in Africa, captivity has ruined their natural nigger instincts.

>Blacks are more predisposed to criminality
>No they aren't
>Yes they are, here is proof
>NOT ALL

I never called western society horrible. I'm not even a cultural relativist, I was just disputing open racism. By your logic Jews are inherently a superior race and we should all defer to them at all times. That's just stupid.

It's something so insignificant that who actually gives a fuck. The fact this is the first thing that comes to mind is proof they didn't have shit to contribute to history.

Praise him.
/thread

>The same fucking leaf is baiting 100 newfaggots again

Zambia is only getting better because they realized they cannot do shit without white people holding their hand and have admitted to this fact.

Ghana I cannot say, but the head pastor from my Church is based as fuck, so it cannot be pure trash.

You + are = you're

>Reading comprehension
This is going to be my last time responding to you, because you don't even seem to be smart enough to communicate in English (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that there's something lacking in your English skills, rather than just a mental handicap.)

The problem isn't whether weed is a human right, it's that you consistently state that there being laws against it, proves it's not a human right. North Korea has laws against freedom of speech, that doesn't prove that freedom of speech isn't a human right. I stated my opinion that humans have a right to ingest what they want to, as it's a victimless crime and you haven't been able to form a cohesive thought to the contrary aside from claiming that if the government says it, then it must be true.

I hope that was simple enough for you to understand, but I doubt it. Maybe if you'd lift your tongue from the government's boots long enough to read a book, you'd be able to communicate in English. Night dumbass.

Look at any available data on this, seriously man.

We don't know because nowhere do we have perfectly similar samples of people. I will wait until there is conclusive evidence, and even then it won't affect how I see black people as a whole.

You + are = you're a fag cuck

My main issue with drugs is that they don't only affect the user ase druggies would have you believe, in just the last week we had 2 stories of babies starving to death after their mothers OD'd, and the story about the couple that OD'd in their car with the kid in the back but that managed to get injected with anti-OD meds by first responders in time to save them.

Say the guy who turned "urban African American culture encourage violence and drug use" into "all blacks are the same" because it was easier to answer it.

Nigger, I said weed is not an human right and since the state ban it it is illegal. Human rights are written and so is the law. Natural rights include freedom of movement, of speech and many others but you are the only one to add drug use. You can keep spouting weed is an human right all day if you want but you will know why people look at you weird.

10% is a small part of the pie. Arguably, even 25% is a small part.

If you like western society then fucking get with the times and act like white people (western people) something that blacks seem to have avoided for all eternity.

For the record jews are superior when it comes to things like noble prizes won per capita. They have not however managed to properly integrate into any society, something that can't be said about white people. When white people move around the world or even within their own continent they integrate. That is what it is all about dude. When was the last time you saw Germans complaining about French people, or Americans complaining about British people moving next door.

That's what this whole thread is about and that is why asians don't have these racial issues. Because they don't fucking let foreigners who don't integrate into their society in the first place

Per the NAACP 1 in 3 black men will spend time in prison.

My aunt work in a pharmacy and she saw more than one crack head with a syringe charged with aids.

Should I mention why there is dealers?
Or an international drug trade with the consequences we know?

(deservedly)

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/uk-polish-man-latest-victim-hate-crime-surge-160913153112373.html

Whites never behave in a shitty way. It's not like white expats stick together in countries they move to and don't assimilate, and often never learn the language.

Silly you, it just mean that the justice system hate blacks and is run by the KKK.

Any other explanation would be racist.

Legalizing it wouldn't stop people from ODing though, it might remove the worst part of the dealers but would have no effect on the worst of the users, and would in all probability increase their number.

Your side doesnt help. Instead of trying to fix this site fix your own first. Do you think that would appeal to more people? Fuck head

Or alternatively, here in the real world, they commit so much more crime that they deserve to be there.

see

>If the law of the state say you have no right to it, then you have no right to it.
>I said since the state ban it [sic] it is illegal
Nice damage control fag. My last post still stands, you haven't said one correct thing this whole time and now you're trying to backtrack and move goalposts.

I seriously believe you're a child or mentally handicapped in some way. You're clearly not smart enough to understand any of this, but it's still entertaining watching you repeat the same inane and incorrect dogma over and over again.

compared to any other race, this is a drop in the bucket

Democrats do want educational reform though. If Republicans got on board the country would be greatly improved.

you want to hear about people that don't integrate. Go walk around a no-go Muslim zone in Europe or a no-go black ghetto in America.

Yeah, if it help you feel great, believe what you want. I still do not hate you and hope you will one day stop using the substance that affect your brain. Maybe you have a chance of recovering the effects and to become normal again.

This man speaks the truth

>shilling for the war on drugs

Exactly. Not only that due to BLM violence there is now a higher chance that blacks are shot by cops due to knowing blacks that could be affiliated with BLM could and will kill cops due to the many cop killings done by blacks that are part of BLM.

Their movement is having an opposite effect on blacks killed by cops.

I will throw you a bone though. Eastern europeans don't fit in with western europeans for the same reason muslims don't fit in. Because their have vastly different cultures.

If this was the story of a black kid in Ohio
>smoking it down town
>officer walks by
>sniffs
>Looks at me "you know I could give you a ticket for that right?"
>"heyyo fuck da po po nigga bitch i'll pop sum caps in yo ass you bitch ass punk"
>"look kiddo, just chill the fuck out or i'll arrest you"
>"fucking white mang try en keep a nigga down yo i got a gun right here i'ma mess yo up byach"
>black guy proceeds to pull bb-gun out from behind him
>cop makes split decision and shoots thinking he was a gonner.
>cop gets murdered in front of family by BLM for being raccis.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_kingdoms_in_pre-colonial_Africa
all of those "kingdoms" were nig nog as fuck. that's like listing aboriginal tribes in australia as kingdoms

>>white kid smokes weed
>>"hey guys it's fine he's just experimenting"
>>black kid smokes weed
>>haha lock the little nigger up
>canadian smokes weed
>shitposts

The country would be greatly improved if we put Trump's wall between us and the land of the syrupniggers first

More like hypocritical lying bastards.

I'd rather be a "bootlicker" than be in jail or get shot. Standing up for your principles applies, but picking your battles is a mark of intelligence.

>implying I would want your subpar healthcare and shitty roads

To the Canadian(s) in the thread defending niggers. What have they done for you or society?

What sort of postive impact do you think they'll have for the future of mankind? And no, ridding the world of white people isn't one of them.

>turn on radio
>another day, another violent crime or robbery in my city
>perpetrator is believed to be a black male
>black population of city: 3%

Literally every time. There hasn't even been a violent crime committed by a white in my city this year.

If you can find an asian that sells weed, never lose his number. White dealers usually won't fuck you but they're all lazy as shit.

Glad I don't do that shit anymore.

Yes.

Don't forget, arabs get thrown in with ''white'' for some reason in statistics

>Implying you can even access your "free" healthcare within a month at best
>Rich foreigners truck it to the USA for fast and quality healthcare in droves over their "superior" and "free" healthcare

That means more than 60% of them are murderers, init?

>Here is an idea, come up with someone comparable to say Alexander the great, Napoleon, Mozart, Shakespeare, fucking anything man

Replies with:

>Ever heard of music?

Ya, what do they have anywhere close to high culture music? Fucking Jazz? Brubeck showed them how to play that.

I'm glad I ignored the majority of your trisomy 21 victim shitposts. What a waste of time.

>Also, even if more black people are criminal, that doesn't give you a reason to hate all of them. Most of them never commit any crimes at all.

Most of muslims don't blow shit up but they'll still rek any country they're in.

Blacks don't need to be violent criminals to be loud, obnoxious, rude, ignorant, uneducated and have no work ethic what-so-fucking ever.

Non convict blacks are still dumb, aggressive and impulsive. They still change society for the worse.

You can call it hate all you want but most people don't want them all dead, that'd be hate, they just don't want them around. That's not hate, you sensitive pussynigger, that's being reasonable.

>how do you think someone like that is going to turn out?
why do you think someone like that was born in that situation to begin with? Biology causes the poverty and degeneracy; you pretend it doesn't because it leaves you an out to scapegoat whites, but blacks in Africa have always lived the same way. Blacks everywhere live roughly the same way. Rich blacks have lower IQs than rich whites, and poor whites commit less crime than poor blacks. Rich blacks commit more crime than rich whites, etc, etc -- the environment changes, the genetics stay the same.

The one constant is biology.

Saved, thank you burgerbro

fpbp