I pulled a retard move today Cred Forums

i pulled a retard move today Cred Forums

i used "really fires up the neurons" in a conversation today with normies..

how fucking retarded will i sound?

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

even by no normie standards that pretty dumb
why did you say it
the fucks the matter with you

not as retarded as agonizing over using a phrase in conversation

what the fuck are you talking about? why is that worth making a thread over you sperg?

They probably don't care. They don't know what it's referencing so they'll think nothing of it.

Why the fuck do you even care? lmao

it was in reference to 9/11

i aggressively redpilled them on the ((((()))))) agenda.. and then i said "really fired up the neurons"

talked abut larry silverstien...

shit i might have done them a fucking favor

kek senpai there is no hope for you
you are a full blown dumbass

As long as they can understand it without having extensive meme knowledge it's fine. Just don't say retarded shit like
>really activates my almonds

I can just see it now. Theyre talking about some current bullshit issue and you just blurt out "really fires up the neurons" and instantly freeze in fear of how autistic you just sounded while the others didn't even pay the slightest to the comment.

Dear lord I'm embarrassed for you

>i aggressively redpilled them on the ((((()))))) agenda.. and then i said "really fired up the neurons"

When you red pilled them, did you show them this list:

thezog.info/list-summaries/

?

Autistic as hell

This post verily triggered a cascade of activity in my neocortex

blow me nigger, youre probably one of the people in my chat

I say really makes you think all the time but I socialize well with people. Not like you autistic fags who go full blow Alex Jones "hormones in our water" right when meeting people.

shit nigga

Your probably like this gay ass coworker I have that tries to tell customers that money is a social contract and before noah flood successful civilizations didnt use currency . Cringe af . you fags make us look bad

It's just a sarcastic comment. What's the big deal, pussy?

>money is a social contract and before noah flood successful civilizations didnt use currency

false.. i m ost of the time have to defend myself against retarded niggers and their philosp[hy on how the world should be globalized/

That's only slightly more retarded than using it here.

You should kill yourself.

thats a sick car tbqh but why dont you have anti aliasing on

You won't the only retarded thing is asking this question