holocausthandbooks.com/dl/02-trr.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarsiiformes
aryanism.net/downloads/books/alfred-rosenberg/myth-of-the-twentieth-century.pdf
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5111
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't reddit. We agree with you

There is alot of counter signalers.

What they said.

Go ahead and name a few then, OP asked for a debate.

Summoning Portugal

Oh shit, I just realized how stupid I am.

There is a Jewish Holocaust historian named "David Cole" (a.k.a. David Stein) who made videos such as this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAF1-aLqKY4

that debunk the conventional Holocaust narrative.

what are the numbers?

Its fine

I have read his book
I disagree with him on the Reihardt camps

The best David Cole video is the one where he caught the Museum of Tolerance using fake video footage to promote their Holocaust narrative that they use to extort billions of dollars from the defeated German government, see:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PuNPTx8Ki0

Shh shh Mahmoud, it will soon be over.

People are so used to shills that when an actual good thread comes up they toss it in the trash. Lol fuck this place.

>I have read his book
>I disagree with him on the Reihardt camps

David Cole's book is probably not as good as "Hoax of the Twentieth Century" by Arthur Butz, see:

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/HoaxV2.pdf

I think David Cole just made some minor concessions to the mainstream Hollywood narrative in his book order to get Wallmart or some other major corporation to sell his book in their stores. It's an understandable thing to do since (from what I have heard) David Cole is really strapped for cash and needs money to pay his bills. It's more important for a book on the Holocaust to "ask the right questions" and stir up debate among the masses than it is for a book to give what you or I might or might not think are the right answers. If David Cole says Auschwitz wasn't an extermination camp but Reinhardt camps were, it doesn't matter because the point is that when people start to debate Auschwitz back and forth then they will start to think for themselves and make up their own mind rather than just blindly believing whatever the media tells them.

Hmm I almost have my bachelors in history too and no wants to debate me :(

yeah I don't know though he seems to persist in this online, and calls other revisionist deniers because they are more radical them him

kek

Bump, I'm rooting for you, OP.

vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndvalue.html
scroll down to part 6 user some really crazy stuff

But I saw Night and Fog by Resnais. Everything looked real to me. Not sure what you mean. Are you saying the numbers are exaggerated?

wtf i hate circuses now.

>yeah I don't know though he seems to persist in this online, and calls other revisionist deniers because they are more radical them him

Yeah, but the mere fact that David Cole says Auschwitz wasn't an extermination camp but Reinhardt was an extermination camp has the potential to generate a court case that could lead to the overthrow the laws against criticizing the Holocaust narrative in the B.R.D. (Germany) and in other countries in Europe. David Cole's research could lead to something that overthrows Holocaust denial laws in much the same way that the "Plessy v. Ferguson" court case was used by the Freemasons and other similar egalitarian "brotherhood of man" secret societies to overthrow racial segregation laws in the USA:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plessy_v._Ferguson

The so-called leaders who represent the ethnic interests of white Europeans are so incompetent right now, all they have to do is exactly copy the tactics used by Malcolm X / Martin Luther King in the USA which were the tactics the same tactics that Vinayak Savarkar and Mahatma Gandhi used to fight for Indian nationalism against the British and then Europeans could win the right to have their own (non-Jewish owned) banks and newspapers and TV stations in countries that don't have Holocaust denial laws.

But sadly, I'm afraid that my fellow Europeans are not clever enough to organize a Gandhi / MLK style "civil rights movement" that benefits their own ethnic interests, so I'm almost ready to give up on humanity and start researching into whatever the next life form is that is going to evolve to the next step beyond humans and this next step in evolution could be more advanced than humans in much the same way that humans are more advanced than primitive primates like Lemurs and Tarsiiformed.

Of course Barack Obama is taller than all of those other people, he's a professional basketball player after all.

The real holocaust was Dresden

Can someone give me factual evidence that it didn't happen?

vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndaerial.html
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/02-trr.pdf

>Lemurs and Tarsiiformed

I meant to say "Tarsiiformes"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarsiiformes

and not "Tarsiiformed". Keyboard I am typing on right now is no good and caused my post to be full of typos.

Anyway, you know what I'm trying to say, if you've read this book:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/alfred-rosenberg/myth-of-the-twentieth-century.pdf

then you know that in the 19th Century Europeans were a very interesting people because they were the moving the evolution of the human race and the evolution of all life forward by giving birth to more intelligent humans that made great scientific discoveries that caused human civilization to move forward and this caused all life to evolve upwards.

Now in the 21st century, modern Europeans are evolving backwards and downwards instead of evolving forwards and upwards, and the end result is that 22nd Century Europe is going to be a society that has all of the same problems (poverty, hunger, starvation, crime) that India has right now.

In 22nd century Europe you will probably have a very small number of "Brahmans" who have lots of money and advanced scientific and spiritual knowledge and everyone else will be poor and homeless and starving and that is not the kind of society that any of us wants to live in. You can't build a solid and durable house if you don't have good quality bricks to build that house out of, and similarly, it is impossible to build a good society if the people who compose that society have bad genetics / bad quality DNA that makes them act in bad ways and do horrible violent things to eachother.

Thanks

Only half ;)

/thread

Let me get this straight though, you guys are denying that the holocaust happened, but were there any Jews killed at all during Nazi Germany or was it all lies?

Contrary to what Marxists will tell you, creating a "rich" country or a "poor" country is actually quite simple.

Good genetiics/DNA = a good country to live in

Bad genetics/DNA = a bad country to live in

If we emptied all the people out of the poorest country in the world and moved the entire population of Japan or South Korea in there, then the poorest country in the world would (within 100 years) become one of the richest and wealthiest countries in the world because the genetic/DNA quality of the people living in that country would be improved, same thing would happen if you took all of the people in the poorest country in the world and replaced them with Finnish people or Austrians or Germans or Polish or Estonians or whatever.

The Germans killed alot of Jews with the einsatzgruppen units and with arbitrary killings in concentration camps (non gassings)

>Let me get this straight though, you guys are denying that the holocaust happened, but were there any Jews killed at all during Nazi Germany or was it all lies?

Did you read the book?

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/HoaxV2.pdf

>vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/HoaxV2.pdf
Not yet is it worth it?

>The Germans killed alot of Jews with the einsatzgruppen units and with arbitrary killings in concentration camps (non gassings)

Sorry, but you are wrong. The Einsatzgruppen units were formed for fighting against Soviet Red Army partisans and not for shooting Jews, see:

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=5111

Any intelligent and rational / logical person can clearly see that if the Nazis wanted a Holocaust with a lot of dead Jews then they would shoot the Jewish people as soon as they found them and wouldn't bother wasting time loading millions of Jewish people on to trains where they would be shipped back to a labor camp where they worked sewing uniforms and making bullets and pots and pans for the war effort.

German people are very efficient, so the most efficient and most German way to have a "holocaust" happen would be to kill the Jewish people while they are still in their homes and not bother loading them up in to trains and taking them back to labor camps.

Most of the Red Army partisans were jews

There was a significant overlap, but I think hundreds of thousands of jews were killed on the eastern front

But my government says otherwise.

The entire holocaust can be dismissed with Occam's razor until there's actual proofs shown.
>g-gas chambers!
With windows and doors that don't seal the rooms for shit and doors that open towards the inside? It's more likely that these rooms were delousing facilities because of the rampant typhus spread by fleas and lice.
>large quantities of Zyklon B
An insecticide that is terribly inefficient at killing humans. Sure, some people may have died because of the above mentioned treatment, but to avoid having the entire camp population die of typhus this was necessary.
>pictures of malnourished, sickly campers
Most of them with swollen wrists and ankles, a strong indicator of typhus. Also all of these pictures are taken by American or Russian soldiers, after the Americans commited their war crime of civil bombing and destroyed the camps' food supplies. "Your people are starving and ill, because we took away all your food and medicine, you are the most terrible people alive!"
>o-ovens!
The ovens are the biggest joke of all, it is literally impossible that those heater-grade ovens managed to cremate the amount of corpses necessary for the actual numbers of the holocaust to be real. Doesn't it make much more sense that these ovens were used to burn clothes and mattresses that were infested with lice and fleas in a time and place where typhus ran rampant?
>jews were detained and robbed of their freedom!
Just like German citizens in the US during the war. Those who weren't detained had to wear an identification of their German heritage. The high council of jews declared war with the third reich as early as 1936, as seen in many of american newspapers at the time. Jews were therefore prisoners of war and their detainment justified.
>hard labor and experiments
Just like any other POW in any other country at the time.
>documents
Many of them proven to be forged.
etc

I'm not denying the holocaust, I have to write this as a disclaimer to not be thrown in jail or fined.

why is the tallest one the worst one?

lanklets BTFO

Use proper punctuation you incoherent ranter.

the other half is jewish

Your razor even simplifies all the other types of people who never died like Gypsies, Slavs, Mentally ill and fags into non-existence.