Is this enough

took about 5000mg of ibprofen and another 1000mg of concerta xl tablets for my adhd and autism how long will i be waiting to die or should i go take more pills also what could i buy from locale shops to hurry the process really dont want to fail pathetically this time any help would be greatly appreciated also sorry that i posted this in sci but no one had a decent anwser

here is s list of what symptoms ive got upto now

arythmya
body has began shaking and sweating uncontrollably will document my journey for educational purposes sorry if my english is bad my head is kinda fucked rn

You should watch a professionally shot BLACKED video

please post helpful info gonna post my info when i think im too close to death for medical attention to save me

What a horrible way to go.

Why did you choose this

i deserve this im pathetic

Gonna need pics, hero.

i only came here as i have no one else to talk to for comfort as i have no friends and my girlfriend of two years just fucked another lad and told me were over i have no job and i even studied cisco networking for 3 fucking years with the hopes of becoming something but lulz im pathetic and became nothing

Why not kill your ex and then yourself?

she fucked another man i clearly wasnt satisfying her bro sexually or emotionally xD

Phone an ambulance. You don't need to do this.

That 'medicine' will rot your stomach. Don't kill yourself and be careful about what you put in your body

not her fault i wasnt good enough

Is the Cred Forums suicider thread a running joke now?

2-4 per day now

Oh yeah to actually answer your question, no, that probably won't kill you.

You can take up to a max of 3,200mg of IB a day. You're just going to hurt really bad tonight bud.

1000mg of concerta could probably kill him.

OP, phone an ambulance, get it pumped out of your system, start lifting weights

thank you for the first useful information if got also im about 6-8 stone also anyone know the limit on ibprofen from my local shop got enough money here for a couple boxes i think would that definately do the trick been sat here for 3-4 hours waiting for these synptoms to hurry up and get worse

Take 15-30 dramamine
You won't die but you'll trip your balls off if you can fight the urge to fall asleep, or it'll help you pass unconciously if you're planning on convulsing and shit

Die worthless scum this world be for us Kings fuck whitey

Suicide just results in instant rebirth. Think of it like quitting/losing a level in a video game, going back to where you started, and having to go through it all again. Different body, same shit.

Go to the hospital and tough it out.

Call an ambulance now OP!!! Your still a fucking faggot but you don't need to die!!!

thats the way bud i dont deserve to be here you got that right by the way joke away hopefully a can atleast make someone happy for two seconds xD

All you did was ruin your liver bonehead. You didn't even get to spend years drunk lol.

I'm not sure how your concerta would interact with the ib, but you're going to need like 15g of ib minimum.

Although, I don't think you want to die this way. It's gonna be kinda painful.