IS RICHARD SPENCER CONTROLLED OPPOSITION?

Is richard spencer controlled opposition?

Seriously?!

In hillary's report on the alt-right, her explainer parrots the talking points established by this man (hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/).

Wtf is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rD-t1GVY9jc
youtube.com/watch?v=w6l0Qb6Xlaw
vice.com/en_ca/read/we-asked-a-white-supremacist-what-he-thought-of-donald-trump-1210
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-alt-rights-fear-of-a-black-planet
vice.com/en_ca/read/some-well-dressed-white-nationalists-gathered-in-dc-last-weekend
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_MHp8iqtQ
soundcloud.com/trs-radio/tds102-implicit-deplorability
youtube.com/watch?v=D2pCDI0Wpus
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/700602767
youtube.com/watch?v=aJWLjRK2SRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably got a few generous "donations" from the hill camp

There is something really odd going on. MSM media have woven a narrative that involves a set of characters that keep popping up:

> Richard Spencer
> Matthew Heimbach
> Jared Taylor

All the coverage Richard Spencer provided to Vice (knowing full well that vice shills for hillary)
>youtube.com/watch?v=rD-t1GVY9jc
>youtube.com/watch?v=w6l0Qb6Xlaw
>vice.com/en_ca/read/we-asked-a-white-supremacist-what-he-thought-of-donald-trump-1210
>vice.com/en_ca/read/the-alt-rights-fear-of-a-black-planet
>vice.com/en_ca/read/some-well-dressed-white-nationalists-gathered-in-dc-last-weekend

It is almost as if anyone in the MSM wants to incorporate/create a narrative that white nationalists are supporting Trump and wants a talking head to demonstrate that support that they will reach out o Richard Spencer.

I also found proof of google bombing.

In world of SEO (the magic that increase a site's placement in search results), having a high traffic, high authority site link to you without rel="nofollow" propels your link to the top result.

Vice, and other media who have interviewed Spencer all tried gamed google to associate Trump with his website.

you all keep saying pic related is control opposition....Jesus Christmas....

forgot Milo

smoking gun, m8

now how do we deal with this? Spencer is basically the "cuck-right" IMO, his pan-european shit did _not_ go over well and he's alienated a lot of people in the "big tent"

>milo 2015
>richard spencer 2013 slate

Most likely.
Alt Right doesn't even exist. There isn't any defined dogma of this Nationalist Meme Movement we are all riding.
The Jew is trying to label, and define the movement to prevent us from creating a truly powerful ideology.

Nice find. Into SEO myself and holy fuck.

Holy shit, im the one in the red hat at 0:24. Glad to see they are using me as an icon when he talks about white nationalism.

He has a gay lisp and supported remain in the EU referendum. Can't trust him.

basically everybody who's come out with their real name is somebody I distrust for various reasons.

Spencer seems like an opportunist, Taylor is a cuck for kikes and Milo is a disgusting kike faggot.

Duke is likely on FBI payroll because the KKK is an obsolete org for white trash with absolutely no power.

The only guys I trust right now are Sven and Enoch and the other TRS goys - except for that row with Bulbasaur they've been the only people who stay true to what they believe.

The fat fuck neckbeard they interviewed, he is on their payroll. They produced a vice short on him in 2013. They flew him to Cleveland for the interview where he went off about having secret support amongst delegates and doing the CIA BS about plausible deniability on the issue of having insiders in the campaign.

wtf is going on. milo may be a shill for money, but at least when milo goes against the MSM media, he isn't stipulating to their narratives like these cucks are doing. Not defending the fag milo, but these cucks are more malicious.

Tell us the context. Am i just paranoid? Vice producers seem to have these cucks (especially the neckbeard) on speed dial or something.

Having been there, he definitely seems out of place now that I know he was there. Most of the Trump supporters were very polite and non-confrontational. I, on the other hand, did go across the street to the protesters looking for a conversation. They all seemed like paid protesters. They all seemed trained.

How much would you pay for a plug within an article that's contextual to your keywords? Vox, huff post, NYTimes, they all plug him.

Watch this and cringe: youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_MHp8iqtQ from 2013, produced by vice.

You guys need to listen to the latest TRS.

Spencer does his best to defend himself and I think he explains what happened at the conference pretty well but you can tell Enoch and Sven don't trust him implicitly (pun intended)

soundcloud.com/trs-radio/tds102-implicit-deplorability

youtube.com/watch?v=D2pCDI0Wpus This was after the Milo event around 1:30 AM

The whole alt-right is cancer. Think about it.

>spencer: we want to destroy the republican party
>democrats: we want to destroy the republican party
>spencer: the republican party is dead, conservative resistance is dead, everyone is a wasscist
>hillary: the republican aprty is dead, conservative resistance is dead, the ones who remain are wasscists.

On authority sites like that, you'll be shot up to the first page of Google, is my guess. If it were something like diet/health niche (hugely competitive) and you had a new site, you might make it anywhere page 5 to 1 - with no extra work but the basics. I'd consider paying ~$400

I see Spencer as an opportunist. He just thinks he can make more money in a white ethno-state than our current multi-racial society. I don't have a problem with that but some of this move have been pretty odd.

We shouldn't be talking to media we don't control IMO. I don't think Hitler or Mussolini gave interviews to their equivalent of CNN at the time.

The hard part is separating the kinds of racism from each other. Segregation is not 'hatred', race realism is not 'hatred'. Primarily, the targets that Cred Forums need to target to get what they want are females. Females being redpilled will change the course of Europa.. Nothing else. Jewish (((media))) will NEVER push the narrative that you want them to, of being pro-white. Ever. Admitting that one can be racist without being hateful would destroy their intent of white genocide.

More than 400. The authority signal it gives to google is huge, and the reach is incredible. This is the perfect SEO scam. Count how many times they link to Trump's site vs Hillary's vs the alt-right talking heads.

If his moves are odd, (like why talk to salon in 2013; why serve the narrative), at which point will you entertain this alt-right shit as controlled opposition?

I was saying the interests of some of these alt-right figures are identical to the interest of the democrats.

>at which point will you entertain this alt-right shit as controlled opposition?

because I don't think they're as controlled as you think they are, at least not yet. I'm not going to just abandon my beliefs or the people still working in the movement. My politics will remain fascist in nature and I'll use the controlled opposition until they become too leftist and become enemies.

Until then we have to shift the Overton window.

They only keep saying those names because the MSM discovered that Spencer et al had a press conference where they rather stupidly revealed their own opinions of alt right/ power level.
Now the normie media is trying to tie the alt right to neo nazis or whatever other ebil people they can think of.
It's a Saul Alinsky tactic - freeze the opposition, isolate them and divide them
that's what happens when you let people name you.

Yes, I am considering that it might be controlled opposition. Going public is like being a namefag, but even worse.

The question is: what if he is? What can be done? The biggest problem for this movement is both its benefit and its cost: there is no centralized to organize anything. And trying to do so, is dumb - until the society accepts your ideas.

I know people who have given up on society altogether and just started exploiting them like one does cattle, and preserving European history within their own family and their 'private stashes'.

That may be the better approach - because putting up too much resistance would inspire more defenses. Part of the benefits we've had so far is we were not considered a consistent movement. Attacking Pepe and Alt-Right just destroyed that. This is a practical and deliberate blow. It's a Kike-Spotlight right onto us.

Cred Forums thinks it is funny, but this means Cred Forums is being watched and will be watched even more now.

This was the last bastion for organized 'lulz', or chaos. The next logical step will be the destruction of online anonymity completely and boards which enable it. Then, the Cred Forumsack will be left out in the cold.

A LARPer/worker for Mandela Effect confirmed this. randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/700602767

That's short sighted. Fascism is not expanding in popular support. Richard Spencer wants to conflate support of nativism with fascism, but he ignores what americans value first and foremost: liberty, freedom and representative government. Fascism cannot erase hundreds of years of american history, american exceptionalism.

Some of your leaders are in bed with the democrats in seeking to destroy the acceptable conservative position. If this happens, in america, you will never be able to bring consensus on immigration, or any policy. The left will win, they will gain control like they did in europe. Europe had no viable right wing party to oppose uncontrolled immigration, massive EU integration. Why would you support eroding a legitimate conservative position for some mystical overton window that has no evidence for existing? In britian the ONLY reason why brexit worked was because Farage was able to expand what it meant to support immigration control (less poles, more south asians rhetoric).

In britian, founder of the EDL spoke about how ulterior forces were trying to co-opt his movement.

>Richard Spencer 2016 presser that unveils a new alt-right logo
>Richard Spencer was discovered in 2016
>Articles of Richard Spencer abetting in anti-trump narratives appeared as early as sept 2015
>Richard Spencer featured in Salon and Vice in 2013
>

>Saul Alinsky
those tactics only work when you aren't that powerful and amongst your own people. The democratic party is powerful, they can create and support a controlled opposition.

>Cred Forums thinks it is funny, but this means Cred Forums is being watched and will be watched even more now.

I studied communications at university. What Spencer is doing is going to the media to narrative what is happening in the periphery. There isn't a mass surveillance of pol happening, it doesn't need to happen for the MSM to achieve their goals with this narrative. They are basically trying to establish the existence of something to vilify, and when we embrace it because it is mentioned, we fall for the trap.

Here is richard spencer doing his presser youtube.com/watch?v=aJWLjRK2SRo while unraveling the new alt-right logo

I think their end goal is to do what they have done in europe to conservative values, tying to tautly with fascism that it cannot exist as an independent political position. Viable conservative parties (Merkel apparently is 'conservative') is hardly conservative, or even right. It's like as if the republican party one day is granted a wish by God to wipe all center-left democrats, leaving the left position as just crazy marxist progressives.

this is the goal I think they are trying to achieve with Richard Spencer, and I don't think there is a way to stop it.

Yeah it's gotta be made clear nobody gives a shit about this guy. Spam his twitter with gore or some shit

Why the fuck did he create a logo for the alt-right?

Gore was always our chemo.

He's a Russian shill. Look up his wife, she's Russian and works for Dugin

You said what I wanted to say, better. Precisely correct. It goes much deeper - primarily, against instinct and humanness. Against primal aesthetics, such as fair fighting/fair play. The destruction of 'honorable death' - and honesty along with it.

The barbaric heart, which worships death. Wanting to die honorably - a place in Valhalla. The Jew hates death. Nietzsche: "The Jew made a choice: to live at any cost."

What I'm scared of is that the Jew runs all technology and the white people don't know they're enslaved, so they continue to empower the Jew. Eventually, they won't need 'consent of the governed'.

Are you serious?

The reason why is because the Jew takes everything deathly serious - which is why he also laughs the most. A good read is "Jews Must Live", which is a Jew having an existential crisis about his hatred of Jews.

In there, I learned that a Jew is never happy with any interaction/exchange of money. They literally curse someone under their breath when they make a fair deal. They will blow things out of proportion to take advantage of how the European man projects his own deceny onto the Jew, thinking the Jew can't be as horrible as his behavior actually displays - eating up the lie/excuse told by the Jew to prevent himself from having to deal with losing faith in the Jew as a decent human being. The Jew always attempts to make it the path of least resistance to believe him/[not harm him] instead of not believing him or harming him.

I understand why Bulb left which eventually diminished my listening of TDS. It really hit an apex when Enoch let Dante do his thing and turned out to be a fucking degenerate.

he isn't a double agent or working for the media

BUT he is a johnny come lately trying to bandwagon on the 'alt-right''s current high profile and publicity even though he doesn't really have anything to do with it unlike say milo yiannopoulos.

AND it is correct that hte liberal , left wing media benefit greatly from being able to peddle the story "white supremacist who wants all-white country is leader of the alt-right organisation"

I swear, Milo might have his own sub-agendas and slight biases but he is by far the best and closest thing we have to a representative for 'the alt right' (if we ant to label ourselves at all, I'm not so sure we should).
He has far more understanding of how what we're doing works, what our strengths are , the attitudes and mindsets, the fun.

>targets that Cred Forums need to target to get what they want are females
No. Just no. What is needed is strong, articulate males that creates an environment for other males to express their opinions without fear of being shamed. Females will fall in line and follow whoever is the strongest.

>richard spencer johnny come lately
>come lately in 2013 in a salon interview
>milo is as bad as spencer
>milo doesn't foolishly serve MSM narrative
>spencer serves MSM narative at least since 2013.

Milo also isn't controlled opposition.

>Richard Spencer
He is a tool, an asset run by (((Paul Gottfried))). Stay away from it. Work through the parties that exist now and the ballot box, until the value of that strategy has been extinguished.

Holy shit. Paul Gottfried co-runs Spencer's journal.

But you are a bunch of white nationalists. Look at this fucking board.

who?

>hurrr durrr alt right is pepes and parenthesis

sounds like were on a solid philosiphical gronuds here

Right? But how come the MSM has incorporated these cucks into the narrative, a narrative being used against Trump?

Thank you for Correcting The Record.
L E A F
E
A
F

Spencer is the closest you'll get to that. Anything like that will not arise because of the philosophical work being done to prevent a true Europa movement. Those who have the spirit to be those sort of men do not make public names for themselves. They are hardened to adapt and survive - not save the white masses from their own stupidity.

Depending on 'whiteness' as an identity is against the principles which made whites so successful. If every white person was redpilled, that'd be a problem. The issue is that Jews are going to be the end of the human species if they're the ones leading a global empire. It won't be 'leading', it will be enslaving.

Okay, Richard Spencer. Please next time fwd your future explainers of the "alt-right" to [email protected]. Colin powel said its safer to use gmail than running an email servering in my basement.