I just swallowed the black pill

I just swallowed the black pill.

I realized there is no god. No one is watching over us, no one will tekk us what to do, nobody besides Earth actually cares. We might have already damaged enviroment beyond any repair, and we will cease to exist because of it, and nobody would care.
Only the Jews know that world is a chaos, that's why they made these stupid religions to keep us in chains and to believe their lies.

History will probably repeat itself thousand of times.

Damn, I want off this ride.

im of the opposite opinion

we're just a simulation and someone is watching us extremely closely

they're watching the entire universe to get a glimpse as to what might happen in theirs

The end of all things is a matter of when, not if

Is the Hologram Theory real? Do we or do we not have free will?

These are the pivotal questions. More importantly, can we FEEL outside of choice? For example, if I have no control over what I will do ten seconds from now, do I have control over how I FEEL about the event?

There must be an irl sage around to answer these questions.

I don't know bro.

I wish I was a blue pilled soccer fan

we obviously have free will

if we were a simulation they would WANT us to have free will

Your actions and your *free will*, all your decisions based on *free will* are not yours, because your free will have been shaped by your parents, your enviroment, by how you were raised.

You would be totally different person if you grew up in a hood, and totally different from that if you grew up as a part of the 1%

if i can kill myself at any time i want to that's free will in my books

>black pill

why are there snakes coming from under his robe?

I'm of the firm faith that you ultimately won't though unless you will.

If that makes any sense.

Most of us have fantasized about suicide at some point, I'm willing to bet, but the only ones who go through with it....are the ones that were going to go through it.

I don't know man. Shit is fucked. I lived full redpill life in my late teens/early 20's that included lots of sex, drugs, booze, and fun.

At 27 I am disillusioned with people and everything around me and obsessing over figuring out how to keep going. Politics, religion, morality (yeah I learned, shit life to lead when you fuck anything that moves), everything in this country is fucked and shit.

If this is a Hologram than it is truly horrifying and I cannot imagine why I would ever agree to be subjected to this.

I must not of had a choice. It's the only thing that makes sense. The next question is, am I in control of ANYTHING, including my feelings, or am I truly a "pawn" of something else? (simulation, God, etc. whatever).

>No one is watching over us

Behead those who insult Kek

Titus, get the cross.

There's only one pill left. The lead pill.

Desu I can't.

My mom literally looked me in the eyes and said if I ever killed myself it would cause her to have a heart attack and she would die, instantly.

The most serious look I'll never forget.

I could never do that to this awesome, wonderful woman.

Can't get off this rock -_-

>free will
Unfortunately no, we have as much free will as a paralyzed rat with electrodes in its head

>No one is watching over us
i m watching over you

stop being so edgy kid

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Billionaire celebrities become President.

I watched First Lady's pimp for their husbands in return for their power.

All those moments will be lost in time, like keks...in...rain.

Time to die.

Where are you faggots? This is a great discussion. Quit obsessing over dumb shit and get in here and contribute.

Good, so watch over yourself and be responsible. No outside force will fix anything, it will be you and the people around you that will.

I feel like one of three things will happen to end the way things are on this planet.
1. World removes us - Our misuse and excess abuse of resources will bring about our extinction as we fail to prioritize leaving this planet.
2. We remove people - Likely through wars or power struggle, we end up removing the entirety of human kind either by accident or inevitable choice.
3. Outside intervention - In the rare case that there is intelligent life that is able to get to us, we will likely see a drastic change in our ways either through their guidance/discovery/hostile engagement. Obviously not the most likely choice, but still possible.
I'm sure there's other possibilities for our way of life to change/end, but those are the three that seem the most likely to me. I know this will probably be met with heavy criticism or worse, but this has been on my mind for the past few years since shit seems more overwhelming than before.

Am I the cure or am I the disease?

Come on guy I know you can derp harder than that