>Trump support is huge
>constantly trolled by Trump
>near death illness getting worse
>tired and stressed

She must have something up her sleeve.
Why else would she still be trying?

>Something up her sleeve

Death is her last and final trick.

She still has the media and whole lot of corruption on her side.

This ride is far from over.

She could always rig the election.
If it's predetermined that she'll win, she just has to wait it out for the next few months.

Teh Debate:

> "Ms Clinton. Tell us about your economic vision."
> "I have a pussy."
> "Mr Trump, you are a racist bigoted misogynist. How do live with yourself?"
> "Suck my white cock."

This

This

This

This

Pic related

Fuck OP, you need to airbrush that pic or something. I think I have cancer now. Thanks a lot.

Article from 2014
Pic related

"Imagine if the candidates send their holograms to debates. We doubt we’ll see hologram Hillary Clinton going head to head with hologram Chris Christie, but it’d certainly be a sight to see."

That's where she keeps her spare catheter bag.

This. It's kinda sad how little idea we have. We see "Dogooders inc. is performing an impartial inspection of this election" and blithely assume it's true.

>dies
>america elects the first female, dead president
>a rotting corpse sits in the oval office for two terms while her vast cabal of plotters and schemers run the country

Well you got your God-Emperor Cred Forums, hope you're happy.

Cred Forums is spreading rumors at 12pm tomorrow

Join us

>Trump support is huge
haha no.
She could actually get indicted and the masses would still consider Trump to be the villain.
MSM flexes and it's fucking powerful

shes gonna have an airplane fly into trump like she did when her clinton foundation investigation files were being held in WTC7. you know, the one not hit by a plane, but still collapsed?
or shell have a lone wolf blow him up, just like the oklahama building that just happened to be holding a massive batch of evidence pertaining to her and bills foundation illegal activities.
or shell have him shot in the back outside a cofee shop, just like that poor girl who was gonna implicit bill in sex crimes.

she has had many problems go away, by incredible acts of violence, shell prob stick to what she knows.

This is exactly what I am asking. What do the "All Powerful" globalist have up their sleeves? They must have something on Trump other than taxes and he says mean things. I just will not believe it if he just walks right into November and wins. Honestly, if the Clinton campaign does not have some really good shit on Trump before November I am going to call Trump as their plant. Both of these two clowns would have been thrown out long ago and if Trump of all people win I will have my suspicions.

>MSM flexes and it's fucking powerful
Not NEARLY what is used to be like. She can't assume she's going to get the same turnout as Obongo. Whereas Trump can expect a huge surge compared to past republican voting.

Sacrificing Chelsea to become president

>Americans' trust and confidence in the mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32% saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media. This is down eight percentage points from last year.

The media flexes and the masses tune out. Gallup of course blames republicans calling the mainstream media out for the decline.

she might go to Minerva for help

by the grace of Kek this year has been like a movie. I hope that the scene where she collapses and soils her diaper on live TV is in this version

Where have you been for t he past 5 years?
Don;t you think that maybe just MAYBE normal people are as sick of this leftists shit as we are.

It's all fine and well until president sanctioned niggers start blocking the highways and killing cops, that shit actually effects normal people in a bad way.
That's not even the mention of the people who get fired every day over this special snowflake feelings shit and then they go tell their friends about it along with anyone else who is willing to listen. All you are seeing is the pendulum of public opinion swinging just like it always will.

Trump might seem outrageous, but to some people he is nowhere near as outrageous as getting fired over a dongle joke.

MSM has less pull now than ever and alot of it is thanks to this election. MSM channels have embarrassed themselves and got baited quite a bit in the last year.

While this is true, old people don't watch new media. Older people, who have the highest voter turnout, will vote according to MSM most likely.

This is true mainly for boomers, they got sucked in because TV was a new technology I think. I don't think humans are naturally as stupid as the boomers make them out to be

They might not follow twitter and the youtubes but it seems more than half of them don't trust the old media either. Pardon my ageism but I'm not sure most old folks would be put off by Trump not liking muslims and mexicans either.

>Checked

Good point. Old people tend to be more conservative.

Hitler had ovens. Pinochet had helicopters. Trump had memes.

>Pinochet had helicopters
How long until we can fire people into the sun?

It's literally life or death for her, she becomes president or this time it's her that will be commiting suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head twice in the woods somewhere with her hands tied behind her back.

She has to stay in the race. She gains nothing by dropping out. It's been her burning desire since at least the 90's to become president. If she can't have the presidency she doesn't give a fuck who can. She'd rather her party lose the election than to step aside and let it win. She wants to finally cross the finish line before she dies. She's deeply corrupt and I will get extreme joy if I get to watch her lose the election, her last shot at ever becoming president. She's obviously not going to survive another 4 years. If she loses, she'll get to live the rest of her days in an absolute fury, seething that she got schlonged again, first by a smooth-talking jack-legged negro, and this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the entire media shill for her and an endless flow of money. She will die a painful, agonizing death in a hospital bed as Trump lives the dream that he snatched from her jaws. It was supposed to be her turn.

It's a fate that is only suitable for such a pathological liar, con-artist, murdering cunt.

She's still trying because this election is her endgame. She spent her entire life angling for the chance to be president. Obongo fucked it up the first time, and now she's got one last shot before she becomes too old to run.

It's all or nothing at this point, if she fails here her decades of political maneuvering will come crashing down around her ears and she'll be remembered as Jeb!: Vagina Edition.

I'll orgasm when Trump kills Hillary's hopes and dreams.

>I'll orgasm when Trump kills Hillary's hopes and dreams.
I want to see the exact moment when Obama hands the presidency to Trump, the man who led the birther meme for years.

>Trump looks Obama straight in the eye with that grin
>You're Fired.
>Obama found hanging in home a few days later