This is degeneracy and it needs to stop

Does anyone else feel disgusted by women in uniform? I see stupid bimbos wearing uniforms of men who fought and died in them and it pisses me off to no end. How do we stop this disgusting trend of female soldiers?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/george-rockwell/this-time-the-world.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3jkREP29170
youtube.com/watch?v=1Scn934CwsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She could kill you, user. Shut the fuck up. Actually no. Better yet, go ahead and find some female military personnel irl and tell them exactly what you wrote in this post.

Larping soldier for a government paycheck, security, and healthcare.

They are worthless the way they are but could be useful/serve their country and men successfully if gender reality was actually acknowledged.

Its fucking pathetic. I have a few girls from school on facebook who joined the military. They're always posting stupid fucking group selfies in their uniform, wearing fucking make up and bullshit. Its trendy to them, basically government welfare and being able to pretend like they are honourable in some way. Its DISGUSTING. Would you count on these dumb sluts beside you on the front lines? Absolutely not. A total disgrace. A mockery.

But then again, all wars of the last century were fought over money and caused by Jews so whatever. Those men died for nothing anyway.

They are absolutely fucking worthless and disgusting. Some chick just this week was pregnant, didn't tell her command, and ultimately shit out her baby on an aircraft carrier deployed in the ME. The comments from normies and retards in the comment sections are hall of fame rage-worthy

Sometimes the officers are better though. Sometimes.

This. The most patriotic thing they could do is get married and have have/take care of kids. I've never seen one competent female soldier in my life who wasn't a bull dyke.

honestly, seeing this post makes me really confident that I could still join the military as an officer successfully.

>i do paperwork in a uniform

Asian men in uniform with their White wives is much BETTER

Bull dykes are still women and have all the weaknesses of women without any of the good traits. I've seen bull dykes cry and throw tantrums like a normal female, it is one of the most repulsive things you could witness. Their tough image is a facade. Women are good at facades

>tranny
>father, grandfather were in military
>enlisting the very first day transgender recruitment opens, july next year
>already know my recruitment officer
>already in shape and capable of passing minimum fitness standards (the male ones)
>already a good shot with my ar-15
>actually all 100% true

I can't wait

Fucking disgusting abomination. You're the kind of disgrace to the uniform who deserves to be spat on

OP, there is a book that at this URL link:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/george-rockwell/this-time-the-world.pdf

that you might want to read that talks about how a Hungarian Communist woman named "Ana Rosenberg" was appointed in charge of the US Military's "War Manpower Commission" and she did everything in her power to demoralize the US Army and US Navy and indoctrinate them with Marxist-Communist propaganda.

But other than that, I personally like women in uniform and I am disgusted by your comment, OP. Iron maiden song related:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jkREP29170

omg no.

how can you think you're honoring your father and grandfather in any way? don't be part of the problem, user.

Anyone got that photo of the soldiers training and 2 of the men are carrying their own backpacks plus those of the 2 women at the back? Funny shit.

Congrats on effectively reducing US forces' combat readiness. You will not be accepted as a part of the team and you're just going to freak everyone else out. Eventually I predict you're going to complain about some shit someone said and play the victim.

on the few things that Alex Jones gets right, he mentioned how women do considerably worse in battle compared next to men, it also serves as a possible distraction. Men historically have always been the ones sent into battle, letting women do it is dehumanizing. syrianiggers do the same shit when they flee

Yeah you're right but while they have the facade they try to pretend to be like men and do work. But once it breaks down basically what you said happens.

Former Army, I sat through 6 years of this shit, and at least 75% of women in uniform are just there to get a husband they can cheat on and ride the government paychecks for the rest of their lives. In basic training our drill sergeant warned all the young men in the platoon (fort Jackson we had chicks in training too) that women are just looking for an MOS ( means of support)

It would mean a lot more if we actually had a military as opposed to an occupying ZOG force

It's a luitenant... The real killers are enlisted. She just has the "brains" but most luitenants are literally autistic until they'll been in for at least for years, Captains. They are too nice though. I've known some female officers who've wussified their units so I could see where you're coming from.

This. Unfortunately, it's true. Dikes in the Army will shit on your parade, OP.

In most countries transsexuals have no rights. In many countries people like me are put to death. I am proud to live in one of the only countries in the world that fights to give people personal liberty and the right to pursue their own happiness. I want to serve my country and would be honored to give my life for America if it ever came to that.

I'm not planning on being accepted, I know that I'm going to get endless grief and shit from everyone. But my hope is that if I carry myself with some dignity and work harder than everyone else I can at least earn the respect of some of the people. I want to prove to whoever is willing to give me a chance that transsexuals can be respectable, hard-working people who give back to their country. I want to change the way people see people like me for the better.

Female officers suck for the most part too. My MSL class during ROTC was all guys. The girls never showed up, never gave a fuck about PT, never turned in forms on time and they still made it with scholarships.

>In most countries transsexuals have no rights.
As it should be. When the next American rebellion happens you'll be the first one killed by the actual American people with those plastic target tits on your chest making a perfect place to shoot tranny scum

el oh el
do you just hop from thread to thread to post your cuck fantasies?

So for the sake of your vanity and proving to yourself that your mental illness is completely normal and in fact praiseworthy you would hurt the morale and readiness of our armed forces.

If you really wanted people to see you as different you should get help for you condition.

>20-something female 1LT fresh out of OCS
>kill anything other than a man's soul with incessant nagging
C'mon now.

kek

>tfw I'll be an infantrymen with this faggot

Pls dont join 11B you fucking faggot go push pencils all day. I'd shit in your pillow if we were deployed together you degenerate fuck

>not playing the original Skyhooks

youtube.com/watch?v=1Scn934CwsM

Soldier here, I've met a lot of women in the military that are put off by the idea of women in the military, especially combat roles. These women are generally the only ones worth a damn as long as they're not just saying it to be catty towards other females.

Fucking end your life.

I believe it. Good luck, sir. Don't get power crazy unless it's a thuggish soldier.

yah my buddies told me that dealing with army wives is a headache unto itself, their entidled as fuck

Omg, just imagined “Lone Survivor” with trannies instead of SEALs.

>Does anyone else feel disgusted by women in uniform?

You should see them dressed like cavalrymen, it's enough to make your stomach churn
And rob you of whatever morale and pride you have left. You learn to bottle it up though, that's all you can do

Getting divorced is a requirement to make e7

I actually haven't decided what I'm going to do. Recruiter didn't really take me seriously but I got him to schedule me for asvab and I came back with a perfect score. Basically can go for anything at this point, just need to wait for them to let me in.

My dad thinks I'd be stupid to go into 11b but I'm considering it. Let's be friends user

>can pass minimum male requirements
It's because you're a fucking guy you mentally ill faggot go drink bleach

If you're in this abomination's unit please kill him user.

wow that's a dirty mirror holy shit.

that's definitely a dorm and she's on station with that one bed. fucking christ buy some windex

Dudes an Infantry officer. He probably does some badass shit. Good for him.

Gas yourself

Be unfortunate if there was a live fire accident

your father and grandpappy think yer nuttier than a fruit bowl and secretly want you dead for being an aberration and ruining the male lineage.

>ASVAB
>"perfect" score
Bullshit.
Fuck off with this weak b8 already.

Thanks. I don't the the cadre even cares what the girls do. They always let them off the hook, but still manage to pull tons of scholarships and shit for them. One girls is a super-super-senior. She's been leeching the Army for 6 years now.

If you're going to be an officer, why did you take the ASVAB?

Sounds like you're about to get tricked into being enlisted. Kek.

The worst is seeing a female officer, who was on a rear detachment in a deployment, and still gets a CAB for the shit guys on a deployment deal with. Women do not understand the concept of loyalty and honor.

Good soldiers died in a similar uniform except theirs were covered in dirt, blood and smelled of sweat. Hers is cleaned with expensive products and used as a vanity item for her selfies.

You tried. You're not going to derail this thread into some cuck fighting about race and shit. We already have quality posters.

Kill yourself.

Girlfriend is going through AFROTC to become a nurse.

I think you're just an asshat. OP. Women obviously don't meet the physical requirements for combat, but that doesn't mean they can't perform other jobs that are vital to the military's function.

If they want to serve their country, let them.

Former army here. All women in the army are degenerate sluts. One white e5 in my unit had 3 kids from 3 different black guys.

Any girl in the army that's a 4/10 or better get plowed all deployment long.

You might get a medal user ;^)

>female soldiers
>bull dykes
Honestly its mostly military-brats and ex-tomboys.
Almost always from southern states

Would you rely on a woman in the heat of a battle? Or do you think they would be paralyzed by their emotions?

Your girlfriend is going to cheat on you

>Air Force

She's going to be one of the O-3 career nurses that docs are going to hate. This is basically a power trip for her.

No issue with women serving in uniform.

>How do we stop this disgusting trend of female soldiers?

Segregate units based on gender so they don't get help or preferential treatment from men.

Treat getting intentionally pregnant to avoid deployment or hard work the same as shooting yourself in the foot.

Those two should get rid of most of the parasites.

I got 99th percentile, which is the highest you can get. Not bullshit

Well I don't know if I want to be an officer. I want to try out for Green Berets or Rangers and try to make history, I won't be the first tranny to do it, I'll just be the first tranny who does it as a tranny

And don't forget the inevitable lawsuit for muh harassment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9yUPRbxsk

If there's any justice left in this world that abomination will die a painful death, and you'll be hit by a bus on your way to basic.

Fuck off you attentionwhoring cunt

Did you not read my post? I specifically stated

>Women obviously don't meet the physical requirements for combat

So no, I would not. But that does not mean all people in the military are just bodies to hold a rifle and fire. There's also logistics, maintenance, medical, etc.

>rangers
>green berets

Now this is some fucking b8

You're keeping America's military great user

>bimbos

I said I'm going to try, I don't realistically expect to get in

Women in general are negligent in their duties. Even in non-combat MOS they are horrible at their jobs and expect preferential treatment. They also tank unit morale and readiness because of their behavior.

This. Sorry user.

Neverserved detected

Why are they allowed to have long hair? If they can't handle a proper haircut they don't have to enlist. Got plenty of young men who could benefit from the military more.

She's Christian. I seriously fucking doubt it.

That's presumptuous. She's hoping that it will be a springboard for her to gain some experience in the nursing field, so when she is in the civilian world she will have a leg up to raise a family.

You're a fucking disgrace

The good thing is, you'll end up killing yourself before 40 like all trannies do.

This

You think you'll get special treatment because you're an abomination? You'll bitch and moan the first breath of someone calling you out on being some freak show. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself you worthless sack of estrogen

Wtf? I think I went to High School with her.

The military is full of conservative people who identify as Christian. The women all cheat anyway

I carry a handgun daily. She's probably doesn't even get to do that. Especially not concealed.

Personally I'm weak and pathetic and it would be insulting of me to criticize any soldier

>In general

I get what you're saying here but this more of a societal issue than a gender issue. They may tank morale but I would attribute that more to how degenerate everyone here stateside is. Military discipline has gone down in recent years also due to the conditioning I hear has been set in place by Obongo.

Besides, it's not as if all women are inefficient in their duties.

(you)

I don't want special treatment. I'm expecting everyone to harass me, I'll be surprised if people don't. Not going to sue anyone. That defeats the purpose of proving myself if I have to use the legal system to make them cater to me.

>All

Want to know how I know you're wrong?

Look man you don't know her. You're projecting.

But whatever, no point arguing on what might or might not happen

>MOS
>"Means Of Support"

That's great

If she does leave the air force she's going to rejoin within a year. Nurses in the military get a shit ton more power than civilians do. That's why most military docs hate their jobs.

Does the idea of being harassed make your autism tranny brain horny? I bet you're hoping they treat you like a sissy.

They should be in the military, but common sense should rule the day. The military needs cooks, paper filers, even bearing greasers or whatever. None of this infantry shit though. It's insanity.

No I'm talking specifically about the military. Outside of the military women can do a fine job. The problem is the women who do join the military are either sluts, dykes, or gibmedats and they show it.

Can't they serve as a medic or something?

I have mad respect for any infantry. Officer or enlisted. They are cannon fodder and they know it. In modern war they are targeted by random mortars or snipers and can die with no warning at all. Hope to help you guys out.

Strike eagle guy here. I hope my WSO can target the right person and bomb the shit out of them to get you guys out safe, Fuck those savages,

Medics are infantry ya silly bitch.

She has priorities, she cares more about being able to raise her family than 'power'. Her family cannot afford college so she's forced to pursue other means, and that means the four year commission.

How is it that they have more power?

Corpsmen need to be level headed and physically strong. I highly doubt any woman can satisfy both requirements.

Nurses can outrank doctors in the military. That doesn't exist in the civilian world. And nurses are also much more powerful in general too in the military or the government because bureaucracy is on their side, not the doc's.

I know, but again you're projecting and generalizing. A lot may be that way, I get it. But are you really going to say EVERY single one? Have you seen every female in the military?

Makes sense.

But again, her priority lies not with the military, her goal is family. She obviously cares about the country, but she has a deadest goal that she wants a family, four kids she says.

Not all women are degenerates, user.

The only thing that disgusts me is their combat-endangering haircuts (WAAAAH YOU CANT MAKE ME CUT IT THATS SEXIIIIST WAAAAAH) and their lowered physical requirements.
the second both of those are eliminated, absolutely titlord can fight alongside me.

Until then you're a fucking cumbucket who cant fight.

t. never met a "service woman"

make a vocaroo or you are shitposting

>She's Christian. I seriously fucking doubt it.

hehehehe..heheheHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!
You Must be new, at life in general

Why can't the military and citizenship be like Starship Troopers?

Yeah I found it pretty funny which sucked cuz I started laughing while we were doing a 8-9 minute mile pace jog at the time in the rain

>americas army
>women
>gays
>trans
>paras
>hurr durr russia have no chance

oh I am laffin

Wtf, over. No. They're not. They can be attached to an infantry unit. Everyone loves medics but don't let the "combat" medics fill their egos unless they're special forces or rangers.

I don't wish death via IED on anyone, but I'll make an exception for you. Here's hoping you survive only to see your genitals mangled a second time!

Women in military uniforms are sexy you numbnuts

If you don't believe me go rewatch Cadet Kelly

>she's a Christian

You forgot that she's a "western" christian joining the military, one of the most degenerate groups of people around. In the West, the most degenerative culture around.

Honestly she's probably already done it.

Don't worry about all these anonymous anons being jerks.

I'm a Male to Female post op infantryman and have never ran into any real issues. Hell, the amount of dick from soldiers I've got proves most real men don't care. If you ever do run into any trouble, tell your CO asap and they will get the shitheads in trouble.

Very rarely are military women sexy. They're average looking at best. Also, the military doesn't need sexy. That's just a distraction.

>not all women are degenerate user

I'm convinced she's a trap, nobody who spends time with ACTUAL women could possibly think this.

yes it's unserious

when I went to the mil there was this one butugly red haired "chick" at my base. And when you are with only guys you also get really horny, for gods sake that's the only crack you see up there....

they do it to poke 1000 guys.

Some of them today go there because the men are there, they are not there to serve.... It's like on the gyms here now, we can't go there more, or well we don't bother.

This used to be a male only thing, once in a while there were maybe one screwed up chick that thought being a man was nice or was together with some roider etc.

Now... Well since the men are working or were working out there, they come..... Not to workout, but because the men are there, so they think it is a dating place like verywhere else they come and mess up, where they only will concentrate of showing off and getting attention...

Like for Gods sake.. this one down is now a shoppingmall, with cafetaerias, clothing sales (ofc!) and all that crap. A patch for weights, and actually police coming to check you for roids.

It drives the price up to, because all we g uys wanted and needed was a worn down room full of iron to lift.

This has changed so dramatically since the 90ies... Wherever we go.. they come.. and try mimicking, just to take selfies of them selves and check out guys...

It's annoying, because you usually have short time span, you kno food has to all be right etc...
And there is bimbos everywhere, stupid ass bibmos. Just sitting there not using the eq, because she knows your routines, and she will sit on it to get your attention...

Get the fucking back to the kitchen.

Burn in hell

>The enemy is here, does my hair look good? How are my lips?
I'm tired! I want to go home!

Fuck off, pussy. Go back to your safe space.

Gee, I wonder why we've been losing the war on terror.

The west is a joke and Common Filth was right all along.

>one term babby thinks anyone cares what he says
kek

>submitting yourself to the brainwashing of the motion picture jew
top tavi

Pretty much this. I've met a few who were decent in non-combat roles, like working in clinics and shit, but I wouldn't trust them in combat. There was one girl I met that I thought would do well under stress, and she ended up crying when we had to do a forced march for several miles. So much for that.

I never personally met a female in the military that could do the job as well as a semi-fit male. I met plenty of bitch males that I didn't think were fit for the job as well, but as a rule of thumb men were much more capable.

And now there's this talk of allowing women to try out for spec ops. To what end? The only reason it's happening is because of feelings. It doesn't make any sort of economic sense to sends hundreds or thousands of women through the screening process to get maybe one or two females who can pass the screening process. The washout rate for men is extremely high as it is. And we would waste these resources for what reason? Feelings. That's it.

It just doesn't make sense. I hate liberal leftists and their wasteful policies. I hate supporting niggers, spics and third-world countries out of compassion. I want to save the dying Earth, and that probably means having to scale back the global population, which means a lot of people will have to die.

>H-ha-ha... Idiot! Christians are all liars! No one ACTUALLY takes their faith seriously

Do you have an actual rebuttal or you just going to project your insecurities onto others?

>all westerners have fallen for degeneracy

Right. As if there aren't people who actually care about morality.

>she's probably already done it

As someone who has known her since fucking High School I will tell you you're full of shit

There are people who don't fall for the degeneracy of the world, user. You should look a little closer.

Kill yourself faggot. We don't want you into the military. I hope you realize the fact that everyone in your unit will fucking despise you.

>hundreds or thousands
like ones or tens user

Fuck even the CSM of the army said he actively calls women out to try to move to combat roles. Because despite opening it up...people arent biting

They don't allow mentally ill people in the US military - especially not during peacetime.

Good luck with them not finding out about your suicide attempts, anti-depressant scripts, self-harm scars, et cetera.

You're garbage, the lot of you freak shows.

He probably had to duel Putin for her hand in marriage.

I imagine it was some DBZ tier Taekwondo vs Judo duel

Why are christcucks even allowed to post here.

Read
Do you have an actual rebuttal nigger?

I had fucked christian girls who were daughters of pastors, your larper gf is not even half as pious as those girls and they still were seduceable.
You don't give her the D because muh jesus but her hormonal conditioning is stronger than your faith.

like it or not military in the USA is just superior welfare now with all the niggers spics and women on it it brings the military down but helps with ethnic cleansing on the other hand anyway its certainly not prestigious in anyway at all anymore

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING DEGENERACY, HOLY SHIT WOMAN CLEAN THAT MIRROR BEFORE YOU START TAKING PICTURES LIKE THAT.

wew

>Muh anecdote!

Good for you, you fucking degenerate. Then they weren't actually Christian, now were they?

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe someone's faith is stronger than your hormonal conditioning?

Way to project you filthy mongoloid.

Some yes they are a disgrace to the uniform but some are good. I know a few that have views similar to /pols/ no woman should be front line because men and women are physically different and evey day they have to live with that but this doesn't mean that they cant serve the country.

>No true scotman fallacy
Wew lad

holy shit how triggered are you m8 calm down take a breath

But that's an officer not a soldier. And I'd bet my (army) paycheck she manages some supply unit

Do you really think women can't keep inventories and fold blankets? It's time to stop worshiping the uniform user

your girlfriend is for sure going to cheat on you and not tell you, and i'm already laughing about the ridiculous life you're going to have. you are awalking joke and you'll always know it in the back of your head.

>getting killed by a woman
Go back to lgbt

>White Knight riding to the rescue.

Well gee, if they're not following their faith then how can they claim to be following their faith?

Not that hard.

Even then, just because a few women you fucked weren't following their faith, how does that make half a billion other Christian women on the planet a slut? Are you really claiming that that many women actually don't care about their faith?

Even if I turn out to be delusional, you're just as delusional as I am, negro.

this. i wasn't in army but had several friends who did, and my girlfriend had several friends from high school who were female who went. they all fucked, the ones who didnt get fucked by guys were ugly dikes. the pretty ones who arent whores try to fuck one guy who is ugly and who will white knight for them. none of them just dont fuck. is an idiot and a cuckold.

Theoretically I have no problem with it.

In practice, female soldiers are almost always de facto public use whores.

On the other hand many guys simply cannot function without sex every now and again, so they basically need to stay in.

>Projecting this hard

Man, it really is true that this board attracts bitter, nihilistic people.

>Are you really claiming that that many women actually don't care about their faith?
Wew lad

kinda hot

Now you're just trolling.

This is funny since every support unit I've ever seen or known isn't detracted from the presence of women. In fact, generally due to the amount of pussy passed around it improves it.

You are naive as fuck, have fun with your shitty religious life m8

Dont listen to all these edgy teens. I wish you good luck. Also send us some pics of yourself.

:)

>You're nihilistic as fuck, enjoy your shitty degenerate life m8

I was in a mixed gender and a single sex unit while I was in at different times. The latter was vastly more dysfunctional and permanently angry and irritable.

A lot of guys just need sex to function. I don't admire promiscuous female soldiers but they fulfill a function.

Don't encourage it.

You sound gay as fuck.

you can tell from the tats and the way you hold that axe you were a faggot from the beginning haha

dude it's a gigantic known fact that girls in the military fuck guys while deployed. you are dumb as fuck and your girlfriend is going to suck another man's cock.

you are literally the definition of a cuckold, and you're rejecting all common sense. this is like saying your girlfriend works with her ex boyfriend and was out late at his place but they were just preparing for next week's work.

>calls other people degenerates
>is literally a cuckold faggot

hope you take aids tests frequently, faggot.

kill yourself

>Leaf
Shouldn't you be getting raked off the lawn?

fucking shit women in the mil....

you all know how this goes each time it applies to everything and why in part females STAY HOME while we hunt and fish. Some actually come

Hunting
>I wanna come!
No
>Racist!
Don't ware any perfume! Wash your self with water! When we get up there you got to be quiet!
>yes I swear
gets up there scares all animals away with perfume reek, cuz she doesn't want the other hunters to smell her if she stinks
>constantly yap
>can we go home nåw?
and you just fucking started right you just fucking got there
And when you kill it... "OMG DON'T KILL IT IT'S SO CUTE"... animal runs
>Women stays home when hunting with a rare exception of "boy-girls", not the kind pol and this board cover it self in..... no a boyish woman

Fishing
>I Wanna come too!
No!
>But I wanna it's nice weather and I can wear my blalblalbla
You are just going to get sea sick or just want to go back in again, we are staying out until the morning.... We will be back at prolly around 8-9.
>We can watch the sunset togetar I wanna come!
....mumble go finding stuff

go to boat
well we don't even fucking reach the spot
>I'm cold, I'm sick when are we going home?

That's why you never bring women to hunting or fishing, that's what men do. Mil is even worse, because you will get
>"I don't want to kill that guy"
>He is cute I don't want to shoot him
>Are we going home soon?

going by movie/book logic everyone will treat you like shit either until you save someones life or you outlast their bullying

ganbare

Here comrade.

Thank you for the midday laughing

Take a look at this goy. Having any respect for people who just murder for Jewish interests in exchange for money.

>perfect asvab
>tranny
>weebshit
>can pass the MINIMUM fitness standards
fucking hell man save yourself the trouble and just join the navy as a nuke. You'll be making a lot more money and you'll be surrounded by fucks even weirder than you.

used to think it was kinda hot but now I associate it with israeli propaganda

Women should have two uses in combat, sexual comfort and if they have the skills they can become nurses. Other than that they are useless.

Female soldiers are just LARPers. They aren't even allowed to fight in proper battles. It's all PR bullshit.

Most nations revoke the rights of the mentally ill as they simply can not use them and can't be trusted with them. Insted they get placed in state payed care unless the family opts for taking care of them themselves.

>A burger talks about the military

You have no right

i wonder who is behind this post

They're better than faggots in uniform.

Camo in non combat situations looks so stupid it's laughable.

Just some autist forced to serve my country.
Unlike Ahmed the brit and all these neet burgers.

>Muh womenz in uniform
Oh ye, they better suffer.

You will be assraped. Is this the Plan?

how do i become a foreign volunteer like in ukraine or yugoslavia?

>people pretending the uniform means shit when most people wearing it are barely above clinical retard IQs

Yes.

Women shouldn't serve in the military.
Women shouldn't be cops.
Women shouldn't be firefighters.
Women shouldn't be paramedics.
Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>Thinking civilian marksmanship with a civilian sporting rifle will do anything to impress your military superiors and advance your career

I'm not worried - you'll be 'peered out" pretty quickly in basic.

Have you served in the army?

I'm fucking disgusted that the US military gives fast track to citizenship for foreigners who join the military. I'm really fucking sick of it when an actual war begins how many do you think will just up and AWOL?

No, I consider myself to be unfit for it with a vision of -4.75.

Haha! Of course, because its just a game that's all about you. Hopefully someone will make you history.

>Green Berets
>Rangers

Assuming you're physical fitness beast mode, you still need to peer well in both sfas and ranger school. Peers are completely subjective. People who are selfish and don't play well in teams don't peer well. I highly recommend you consider why you want to go down this difficult path. if your answer is still "i want to make history" do us all a favor and just stay away.

user would go to officer candidate school, which requires going to bct first, which requires a current asvab score. if you wash out of ocs you're go unpromotable enlisted e4 for like 4 years.

lmao no she couldn't
>female
>officer
That looks like a fucking national guard unit patch too.

The army is glorified high school. The only people that could "kill you" are infantry drill sergeants and special forces.

No one gets peered out of either of those unless you're a gigantic shitbag. You really have to try to get people to dislike you in the military.

You will commit suicide from all the hate you will receive while in the military from your "brothers"

Hahaha.

I'm Mil and let me tell you, you're gonna have a bad time. But I do look forward to you killing yourself since your a degenerate faggot.

Just a heads up is all, your not strong enough to resist the hate you'll get from all directions.
Fucking faggot.

>How do we stop this disgusting trend of female soldiers?
Shitpost about it on an anonymous Atlantean fingerprinting forum.

You're the physical embodiment of what we hate most.

They should have the same requirements as men with no handicaps or pandering allowed.

Other than that whatever

>Girlfriend is going through AFROTC
It's good you posted like a smug retard. It makes this less sad knowing what's in store for you.

Honestly, no one's going to fucking care.

There are going to be people who will try to avoid you, but with SHARP/EO shit no one will have the balls to actually fuck with you. There are freaks and weirdos galore in the army as is.

And I would highly recommend you becoming an officer if you got a 99 on the ASVAB. I got a 99 as well and went enlisted and regret it. I went enlisted because I wanted the opportunity to go into combat and I didn't want to be a green officer that people didn't respect. But the chances of seeing combat right now, even if you're an 11 bang bang are slim to none. And getting shit on and paid like shit isn't a fair trade off for the "respect".

>Atlantean Fingerpainting
I'm not sure thats possible senpai

>This post
>All these (You)s

My sides

>tranny
kys

I'm US Army over here. Honestly some are actually good. Some are God awful. I'd say it sucks having them but then again in the sense of equal rights, its only right to allow.

Some bloggerwhore got b&d here in Norway by the air force for posting pictures about her "strong and independent" military-life on her pink-blog. She posted all kinds of shit like classified areas and military-material.

And you can bet your ass on who's going to have to carry an extra backpack on fieldmarches etc because.
>muh heavy
>muh 5 minute break while fucking crying
>muh girlpower weeeee while doing jack and shit
>muh look how badass i am selfie

I have even experienced one bitch starting to cry because of the fucking recoil from the G3. THE FUCKING RECOIL

The nips wife prolly fucked all the dudes with th swords . 80% of military wives cheat on their significant other while the husband is deployed

"I have a cherrypicked example of a woman acting like a man, which is overblown anyway. Therefore, I, as someone who puts feelings and personal anecdotes before facts and logic, have proven you wrong."

If you can't see the flaw here, then you're one of the people who shouldn't vote.

>basic training
>no girls in the platoon
>win everything in competitions and outdo anyone in results
>all the other platoons had girls

>later on field-exercise with joint platoons
>basically have to drag a fat bitch by her backpack while "stay low over a field"
>we use the fat bitch weight to push a car up a long hill by placing her in the front and let her pull by the rope

Fine, have women in the armed forces, but don't fucking pretend its all great. Its a fucking illusion.

You are putting a lot of faith in another human being user. Dont be surprised if she ends up disappointing you big time.

Get out

>that pic
Tldr:
>chick in the pic was forced to bath naked at some field-exercise in front of the others
>shit blows up to a media-shitstorm
>the NCO that was forcing her gets court-martialed and fined
A sergeant that knew the NCO which got fucked over by the whole thing told me that the story was not all how the media presented it, she got to bath in her own little mini-fjord somewhere away from the others in her group.

The ones you see doing this are whores just the same as any Kikebook whore. But I have served with many competent and capable females. Don't let the visible minority convince you that all female soldiers are somehow unfit for service. My current company commander and around 1/10 of the soldiers in my unit are female. We're MPs, which is a popular choice among women because it's the only combat-oriented MOS they can join into from the start. But I'm telling you, this is not the truth. You have an idea in your head here that is totally divorced from reality. Please don't act like you know what you're talking about if you've never served in the military.

Listen, just go Navy instead. Army won't accept you. Navy will, and they have better job opportunities for high ASVABs.

The 1 female that does a good job does not outweigh the 10 roasties that fuck up their division. And dollars to to donuts, the one good female that does their job well will get pregnant and then fuck off to a shore command somewhere. Good female workers never last long. Keep them out of the military. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Good luck, I hope it goes well.

I really feel like you have the ratio wrong. It's more like 75% decent, 25% useless. Maybe it's just because I'm an MP and I see the most capable and motivated females in my unit, but I really feel like it's not that bad.

My BCT was 66% females. It was horrendous. Granted, the majority of them were NG or AR, but still. I'm glad everywhere I've been since has been overwhelmingly male.

For sure there shouldn't be majority female units. But having some females is usually ok, it doesn't change anything desu.

nope they will all die in the next world war., while men stay at home.

Is this uniform even valid? I don't see any batches.

Her unit patch is on her right sleeve.

And she's a national guard officer, so she doesn't have a deployment patch.

>tfw ive personally banged 4 of these nurses who claimed to have boyfriends.

I hope she gets stationed in montana user. Ill have fun watching you eat your words

>I'm literally sick!
>It triggered the PTSD I inherited from my grandfather!

The men of a nation should not want their women and children in harms way, no matter how many of them deserve a bullet or two.

That being said, women who wish to enlist must pass the same physical test as men, because infantry or desk job, all soldiers could be sent to an area where no one's cares about you and want to kill you.

You are already a shame to the service and a disgrace to the uniform.

not really

Nope I did eight years in Spec OPs 2001-2009 of the maybe 100 women I saw 50% tried to whore their way to promotion and ended up pregnant. 40% were totally inept and needed others to do their work for them and 10% were acceptable. more than 68 of those troops received other than honorable discharges.

Out. Now.

Women are for raising kids and tending hearth. Sending your women to the battlefield is, first, completely retarted. They are inferior in every way in combat to men. Second, you are literally throwing away the only portion of the population able to have kids. Total retardation, no valid reason for militarizing women, and there's only one (((reason))) for this even being considered.

kys

I find slightly muscluar woman in officer uniforms hot.
If only there was one to follow ;_;