Orthodox master race?

Christians of Cred Forums, should I convert to Protestantism or Orthodox?
Much of spontaneity of modern protestant churches I detest, and Orthodox seems to be imbued with tradition. What are the differences and the pros and cons to both?

Orthodox is Christ's Church.

>current year
>enslaving yourself to a dead jew on a stick

Why? All I know is that the first orthodox christians spoke aramaic and greek, so, they're the "originals.
Thank you for your enlightening opinion, christian of Cred Forums.

Apostolic succession

Is there such thing in the west as an Orthodox church that isn't made up of old ethnics and their children who come on Easter and Christmas?

Right here. Bumping this.
Do user, it will be a good decision.

Yes, Orthodox all the way, primarily Eastern Orthodox.

Stay away from Protestantism and Catholicism, try not to give your money to anything funding Judaism or Islam. Write to your local congressmen that you are against the building of Mosques and Synagogues using Tax dollars.

Please do this, more people need to do this.

Sounds like you've got Oriental Orthodox churches.
You want Eastern.

So how does apostolic succession work? I want to attend a church that is both philosophically grounded and their orientation towards reality is unchanging. Most protestant and Catholic churches are succumbing to modern trends.
And yeah, it would be good to know that I attend a church that actually values their religion and sees it as the only truth, as opposed to "tolerating" others.

PROTESTANT WORCKSHOP FOR PLEASURE.
ORTHODOX WORCKSHIP FOR PAIN KILL.
ALSO ORTIDOX MAN CANOT FUCK ANYTHING, ONLY LORD CAN

So, protestants are happier?

You can read. So read the Bible yourself instead of having a l8festyle placed on you by someone else who read the Bible.

Indoctrination is the biggest setback of Christianity.

orthodoxs are the most cucked cristians.They literally ask jews every easter to give them the holy fire. Lmao get cucked burger

I've read it, but there are many things in it subject to interpretation. What to take literally, what to take as a figure of speech, and so on.
The protestants in America are cucked too. They can't stop talking about the holy land of Israel and buying land there.

HEPPINES AND DEGENERACY WALK TOGHETHER

protestantism is shit tier now and has been for a long time since its full of live and let live cucks.

Orthodoxy is the way to go since catholicism is cucked for right now

Christianity is in retreat at the moment and Orthodox Christianity is the last bastion of Patriarchal Spirituality for Europe and Europeans that exhibits any integrity in the hurricane of SHIT that characterises the West atm.

This is what I was thinking. Bunch of feel good cucks in Protestantism.
And in many churches in Protestantism they don't place much value on the translation.
KJV has hebrew old testament and greek new testament and Orthodox has the Septuagint which is in all greek.

ORTHIDIX IT BLUE PILL TO MAKE LANDLORD TO FUCK ALL PESANT TO MAKE EM GENETICALY STRONG, THEN HAPEN 1917 REVOLUTION.

You should drop religion, retard, you stopped believing in Santa, now take the next step and stop glorifying a dead jew.