Well Cred Forums?

When will Cred Forums wake up and realise property rights are a sham to keep you enslaved?

The government can easily print enough money for everyone to live comfortably and EQUALLY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(you)

(you)

Everyone pays. Just not in money.

Oh I wondered what the hell this was, this is trying to justify basic income.
You are appealling to the anger, dependent in having to pay, in a constituency that does not pay.

yeah lets make everything free

Why not?

i dont see why not

wow so insightful and deep
t. 16 y/o

Maybe you could contribute instead of being smug.

>everything is free
>contribute

Can't have both

"The government can easily print enough money for everyone to live comfortably and EQUALLY."

This isn't how economics works, fucking Aussie.

t. econfag

No we don't. Nobody is going to put me on a rocket and kick me off to another planet if I don't pay money. I'll be sent to a prison maybe, but it will be on earth.

I agree. We should all fight to the death for land and reproduction rights like our mammalian cousins.

>print enough money for everyone
how old are you ? not a joke
>also how has no one ever though of this ?

I'll take paying for a good life over dying of hunger because I'm too old to find something to eat.

You're free to go live in unoccupied lands, but you will quickly find out the hard way why they are unoccupied.

Go to tibet, xinjiang, siberia and build yourself a log cabin or something and start living there

Hey buddy, you bad at maths? 7 billion Humans on Earth, over 250 currencies, and ONE of them (USD) has TRILLIONS of dollars. Do you know how much a trillion is? I don't think you do. Imagine counting to a billion, then having to do it ONE THOUSAND more times. That's ONE trillion, USD is at least 10 trillion.

That's enough money for EVERY PERSON on planet Earth to have at least 100,000 USD.

What? You can easily contribute in a world where everything is free. This doesn't mean everyone has everything, it simply means everyone can attain things that are available, and things can still be created.

We're also the only species to invent the wheel.

Well, some of us

I prefer my golden cage over your freedom of dying from dysentery at age of 30 since nobody will bother curing you for free.

Just live outside, then?

Heres your (you)

>The government can easily print enough money for everyone to live comfortably and EQUALLY.
Oh you.

>You can easily contribute in a world where everything is free.

If everything's free whats the incentive and insurance that everyone will contribute or only take what is needed?

>money == only consumer goods

If everything is free, what is to stop someone from just taking your house for free?
Or someone from grabbing up all the land of the planet?

Well, I guess being raised just to be killed for food is better.

>and EQUALLY.

Yeah, equal slaves. Land ownership isn't even the highest value of property anymore.

You don't need everyone to contribute. You really don't need anyone to contribute, but people will because that's what we do.

You realize there are people who spend their free time volunteering to work? For free and now?

Why would someone take your house? They would have their own, free of charge. Why would someone take your anything? They could have thousands of their own should they want.

And really, what is your line of questioning? What's stopping people committing crime right now with the system we have? Absolutely nothing. Our system is built to expect crime to happen and then punish it after the fact. That's ridiculous.

Also

>The government can easily print enough money for everyone to live comfortably and EQUALLY.

gr8 b8 m8 but for a moment I'll just pretend its not.

Everyone have a lot of money and they don't have to work.
Where are you going to get things from?
People won't produce them because they have a lot of money and don't have to work.

Ask yourself, would you still do your 40h/week job at mc'donalds if you had enough money to live comfortably and afford whatever you want?

In short, fuck off retard.

We're also the only species that pays for internet in order to read Australian shitposts.

Reminder the earliest known man to coin this ideology was Plato from ancient Athens, and this shit has failed every time implemented and millions dying is no shocker. Learn your history.

no lunch is free. other species pay with their life on the line everyday. Humans need not worry about getting eaten.

>people won't produce things because they don't have to
>somehow fails to realize the only reason we live in modern society is because people produce things they don't have to

Wow. WoWOWOWOWOOW. The lack of introspection is insane.

>They could have thousands of their own should they want.
No they couldn't.
All of north America is mine.
No one else can live there.

You don't have to have a house. You can go in the bushes and die from a rattle snake bite or get btfo by a bear, or live on the streets and get shanked by a meth head for free.

Go and live in the forest then, you don't need property rights there

We wont miss you

Yeah well Humans have never had mass automation before either, but here we are, starting just that.

>reminder that one guy kept saying men could fly and built wings and tried to leap off a cliff and soar but died and everyone fails every time THIS MEANS FLIGHT IS IMPOSSIBLE

Are you retarded?
>they don't have to

In your imaginary world everyone have money to get whatever they want, there is no need to work.

In our, real world if you want money you have to work, and this work may be making things for other people to buy with the money they made with making other services.

This is how modern society works your dumb shit.

Good luck enforcing that, idiot. That's not how this works. You think I'm saying we just abandon all laws, regulations, procedures and logic and just make everything la-la-free land, but you're fucking wrong.

kek

>Why would someone take your house?
Because they are too lazy to build their own and taking yours is easier

>46 replies
FFS, there is a reason we have flags.

realising the land ownership is the ultimate jew is one of the hardest redpills to swallow

it contributes the largest drain on the average person's income. renting in general is a scam, and mortgaging is a barely better scam for people who aren't retarded/unstable enough to rent

there's a world of difference between inheriting land because of daddy and having to pay through your nose continuously until you're 50 so you can have a little lot somewhere squeezed in together with everyone else

housing prices are ridiculous in australia desu

>You don't need everyone to contribute.
>You realize there are people who spend their free time volunteering to work? For free and now?

You're dodging my question.

What's to keep people from taking more than they need?

You are also either profoundly naive or trolling if you believe that "volunteering" is a sustainable and/or reliable method for production necessary to give everyone a free house.

So what are you saying?
All land is free and I can just go build my house in the middle of rocky mountain national park?
Or everyone must live in government built flats?

And large parts of the population don't even feed themselves by growing their own food in their own countries, and generally don't take care of themselves and are self sufficient..

If you think every nigger in africa deserves western standards your'e wrong.. their nations are an incompetent mess they don't feed themselves they don't create any infrastructure for themselves that europeans or others don't built for them, they live on excess food from west (we are raping our agricultural soil cause they can't into agriculture themselves, and btw. this has to stop soon because our soil needs to rest due to overfarming to feed these assholes) and so on..

No.. africans do NOT deserve western standards unless they can give it to themselves by manufacturing and other things coming directly out of their own soil and continent only.

There's too many niggers compared to their infrastructure in africa, there's too many indians compared to infrastructure in india.. there's too many sandniggers compared to infrastructure in middle east and so on.. And the problem and cause of that is their own stupidity and inability to stop breeding when they can't feed themselves.

People who are more responsible and have had less kids etc. and are not overpopulated compared to what they have available for themselves.. SURPRISE SURPRISE have a higher quality of living.. The more assholes you cram into the same spot.. SURPRISE SURPRISE lower standard of living since there's less and less for everybody else..

If they wanted higher standard of living they ought to have less kids and do better with their infrastructure and self reliance.

He isn't wrong.

The entire point is that you have to make peoe work for it. The system will never get back on track if you give it away for free.

Up until about 150 years ago any jackals could go down to the river and pan for gold or go fishing. You didn't have the same economic shocks because even if the economy turned to shit you could always do something productive.

The same isn't true anymore. When the free market stutiers you need to make work for people to do. You have to keep them working or the system falls apart.

(you) since (you) seems to be craving (you)s
Now the money printing thing must be shit-post-bait.
But as for the property rights sham, well, the 'shammers' believe they provide value for the money spend on property rights.
But hey, if you disagree so much, terra nullius is still available. But, then, you'd have to print your own money and convince others that they are worth more than the paper they are printed on

Yeah, because that's how it was designed, cuntrat. It's a cycle, but cycles have beginnings and CAN be ended. If left alone, which is what you're doing, the cycle won't be broken.

What do you think society did before currency? They traded and bartered. With mass automation becoming a thing, and anything becoming printable an option, your antiquated and ignorant arguments fall flat.

No, not everyone has to work for their money. Some are born with silver spoons and some cheated and swindled their money from others. Some gained it in blood, but just because you and your family are part of the brainless masses who labor for their money instead, it doesn't mean you're the only people or yours the only method.

They don't need to build shit. They go to whatever plot of land they want a house on, print it and live there, or they pick a house already built and live in it.

Why the fuck are you trying to suggest in this type of society with free shit, that also means no one is enforcing laws, or stopping crime? Why do you think there'd be crime to stop?

What I'm thinking of, I've covered all your shitty bases. We'd have automated trucks that'd drive automatically to wherever motherfuckers with a smartphone (everyone) and the app were like Uber or a taxi, pick you and your shit up with goddamn automated robot arms that look like they're from an automotive factory, drive you where ever the fuck you want (on roads, within laws, within limits, not off bridges) and you can do whatever you like or have whatever you want that's there. In this society, everything is automated and the only "work" required is programming and maintenance and security on software/hardware which will come with it's own additional benefits for volunteering, as well as the fact that right now with our current system, millions of people who can code freely submit free things they've "worked" on. Boom "work" force right there. People will code and weld machine parts for free.

An area between Sudan and egypt and Antarctica. That's some Terra Nullis

Mass automation is nearly a century old.

Mass automation was achieved through capitalism.

The wright brothers didn't need someone else to finance their flight.

Out of the hundreds of countries that exist and have existed, none of them have pulled it off.

If it was a better model, someone would have done it successfully.

Everyone pays. Humans just abstracted the fundamentals.

Your body requires nourishment to survive, it takes time and effort to acquire nourishment.

A monkey spends their time, their effort to acquire food and safety, to ensure their survival
A homeless person may not 'pay' to live on earth, but they spend their time, their effort in whatever way they can to ensure their survival.
A burger flipper performs a service, spends their time, their effort to receive compensation that they then spend to ensure their survival.

>The entire point is that you have to make peoe work for it. The system will never get back on track if you give it away for free.

There is no such thing as free.. even if you printed all the money you wanted there would not be enough food nor goods and services for these people.. why? because so much of the world don't do shit for themselves not even feeding their entire population can they figure out.. no just 8 more kids they send directly into poverty in a nation where they already can't feed half of their own by themselves.. Funnily enough then there's not enough jobs for them either, funnily enough they then are not paid much, funnily enough they are poor and uneducated.. They can't scale their societies because they act like complete morons about the way they breed and what they consume compared to what they have available..

One of the biggest problems that all shitskins have in common aside from well there's a host of problems they have like lack of impulse control and many other things, but THE one major one is them being unable to stop having that many kids that they can't feed, right now they ought to be sterilized for their own good, or have 1 maximum. for a long time unless they want to starve to death in the future..

Soon the european agriculture soil needs to rest in the near future due to overfarming trying to feed those assholes AND us at the same time.

and then you'll get mass starvation in africa and other places if they don't learn to grow their own food pretty quickly and there will be NOTHING anyone can do about it..

They dug that hole for themselves and now they will have to live in it.. they had decades upon decades of massive food and infrastructure aid to pull their shit together..

really made me think

We're also the only species that uses the Internet, what's your point?

We haven't reached this level of automation and wont for anotehr century you australian

Who will work in the sewers in a country with basic income?

Nobody said free.

Keynes said you had to make them work.

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

This video does aside with demonstrating the stupidity of large scale immigration.. also explains why you can't just increase your populations that rapidly.. Because your society stops scaling, your ressources and your infrastructure can't keep up with the demand internally for that high of an increase in people that fast..

And that's just with the US he goes through parts of the logistical problems they had to tackle in the US..

Now think about 1.2 billion niggers in africa and they can barely even FEED themselves i mean they can't even into growing their own fucking food many of them..

1.65 poo in loo's in india can't feed half their population, middle east similar kind of situation and so on..

Only solution to this is sterilization or 1 child policy in ALL OF THOSE NATIONS, because even agriculture soil is needing rest soon..

Or they can not do so, and have mass starvation, hey pick your method, whatever you pick i don't care it's your problem you are responsible for it, figure out how you want to treat it.

Even if you wanted to you couldn't bring in those people into the west you simply can't logistically do it, even if you wanted to, and if you could it would also be terrible but even if you could, it simply would not work from an infrastructure perspective..

they have to sort out their own stuff where they are planted.

Nothing is keeping people from taking more than they need. That's what your brain is too small to comprehend. Everything is mass produced, freely. There are THOUSANDS of copies of EVERYTHING ANYONE could want, for free. Of *course* there are specific limitations. You couldn't have thousands of nukes, or houses, or vehicles, etc.

What's your argument against this? With the systems we have now, we're still constantly updating and adding laws, rulings, procedures. It's never been a single-functioning entity in any country in all of history. It's always been a chaotic shift of people trying to figure out day by day what the next step is, and over time it's gotten better, and worse incrementally. That's because of the foundation of the systems is built on a presumption of finite resources, but if we did shit right, came up with the right plans, followed the correct paths, convinced the right people, we could sustain a much longer and more abundant civilization. There's always bumps in the road. That won't change, and nothing is certain, so trying to base a plan off of that is stupid.

A lot of people think we'd end up over-using resources, but I think that'd only be the case at first, and then an adjustment period would hit and we would be able to live just fine. It's funny 90% of fiction stories dealing with this concept end in the same faithless presumption that Mankind at it's core will never rise above it's greed and evil ways, so we're always destined to fail in a utopian society.

(((Who))) do you think has hammered that narrative into that 90% of fiction authors of those types of stories?

someone who wants more money

go take a lions food away from it and tell me what happens.

A century is 100 years, cuntrag. That's easily achieviable in OUR lifetimes, with projected advancements of medical science extending lifespans.

Right now a lot of people live to be about 70-90 in first world countries. A century is about a single Human lifetime, and soon will be less than one.

But what's your argument, if we will have that automation in 100 years? It's a great idea to start talking about and laying the groundwork for, if that's true, yes?

There's not enough goods for them because they don't produce a damn thing themselves.. there's not enough food for them either because soon the overfarmed agriculture in the west large parts of it needs to rest.

You simply can't expect several billion of the population to not do jack shit for themselves but simply say gibs.. whilst keep splerging out 6-8 kids directly into poverty increasing it and increasing the strain in their nations even more that don't scale as it is.. It's just a fundamental lack of understanding the problem it is that these retards don't do stuff for themselves. And the massive problem that they are way too many people..

It's not simply about how many can you FIT inside a nation, it's far more delicate than that, you need the infrastructure, food ressources, all these things internally in the nation to scale for that amount of people.. right now those nations aren't even scaled for half of their current populations.. result? poverty, hunger etc. Main reason these assholes are starving is too many kids. Even aside from their incompetence, were they far less it would be far less of an issue to feed them, and you would have a longer buffer before you had to cut them off due to the soil needing to rest.

They're not telling you but there's been done massive ecological and soil damage etc. due to overfarming policies to produce massive excess to feed all these buttmunchers..

We'll talk about it if it comes true. There are a lot of tasks that still seem impossible for a machine. Talking about it now is putting the cart before the horse

post-scarcity will never come

Oh it's the pro automation neets.. not often do i meet someone with their heads planted so firmly in the ass as neets..

The automation will only replace unskilled labour aka stuff a monkey could nearly be trained to do. They will have to be retrained/actually not allowed to simply go through life without ever educating themselves in anything..

That's all that will happen.. And automation is more of a western thing so it would hardly be noticable impact wise on a larger scale, you have several billions of people living in nations that don't do shit for themselves not even basic shit.. those are the ones that are the main problem.

They're a problem with automation they're a problem without it.. all that happens with automation in west is that unskilled labour will have to be focused on being retrained to new professions and other jobs.

>What do you think society did before currency? They traded and bartered. With mass automation becoming a thing, and anything becoming printable an option, your antiquated and ignorant arguments fall flat.

Yes, they fucking traded.

Just THINK for a second, you don't have to do absolutely anything and can just live a nice life, why would you even work if you are not some CEO earning 200k a year? Again, why would you keep your 40h/week job that is paying you $8/h if you can live nicely without it

>With mass automation becoming a thing
It's a long way before automation you mongoloid, maybe if, and thats IF some day everything will be possible to made with machines without ANY human help then maybe, but maybe not having to work and having high basic income will be possible, untill that you either earn or starve to death

>post-scarcity will never come
You can't have post scarcity when half the planet barely can produce enough food to feed themselves in their own countries.. or barely produce anything for themselves.

Idk what these retards expect. Billions just sitting on their ass and europe and the west kind of drag the entire world into post scarcity environment with regards to food and ressources in general.. Talk about expecting people to pull a rabbit out of their hat..

Oh yeah and we're expected to do this whilst being invaded by shitskin migrants that are destroying our own countries internally, culture our peaceful streets and sucking off of us on welfare. Fan fucking tastic, leftists are frigging delusional.

>yes they traded
what does those nations have to trade with.. nothing.. just an excess of people that they can't feed or clothe, let alone all the myriads of things you need in a more advanced society.. they can't provide for themselves in their own nations, cause the bitches couldn't keep their legs closed or their males couldn't keep their dicks in their pants, not our fucking problem, you're not going to overload our infrastructure in the same way ours atleast is somewhat working you never fucking made yours work in the first place but just keep splerging out more kids directly into poverty and then blaming the west for it.. these shitskins are fucking hysterical. Equlibrium is not a concept they are familiar with.

>Implying that's not what they're doing right now.
>Implying that's not the source of the problem.

I thought I was paying for amenities, not to live.

I work for a living, thanks for your projection.

Automation will replace anything not to do with robotics or programming/networking. Everything else people will do for free with their free time, like they already do now, but not on such a large scale because they have to also work.

We have 3D printers right NOW that can build houses.

You're ignorant as FUCK.

Why would you work? You don't have to "work". You just do shit with your free time you like to do, like blacksmithing, or welding things, or building robots. They're HOBBIES people have now, they will become LIFESTYLES when people don't ALSO have to work.

Right NOW people manufacture and work for free and distribute their work for free on unprecedented scales, and we don't even live in a society anywhere close to the utopia I'm talking about! It's a FINE LINE.

Ever hear of the Georgia Guidestones? The NWO plan to reduce global populations to forever less than 1 billion?

You can have post scarcity when there aren't billions of lives struggling to feed themselves in their own countries.

What do you think is going on, right now? You think people in power are trying to calm down the masses and placate them? Sure, but only so they can bring them up to the brink of chaos, and placate them again, each time adding more and more vitriol and hate, until a catalyst finally occurs naturally and at that point, when hundreds of millions if not billions are all chaotically rioting and rebelling at once, a reason will be founded. A great excuse for the reduction of the population. "They left us no choice".

Welcome to your doom.

We're also the only species with easy cheese and choco tacos. I'd say it's a fair trade.

You know what the tragedy of the left is, they are calling for the west to have less children, when they should be mass sterilizing the shitskins which are the real fucking issue in this regard..

You remember this? don't have kids to save the earth..

>oh now our birthrates are not stable anymore.
BIG SURPRISE after that propaganda asshole.. top kek.. meanwhile shitskins just keep producing at 900% rate of everyone else whilst blaming their resultant poverty on everyone else but themselves.

Atleast our birthrates are not too high, so we will still have high standard of living whilst we stabilize it, don't ever let the shitskins in so they can do the same stupid shit they did to their own countries..

Ironically they claim white people are not that many and they are somehow stupid for this.. yet half of the shitskins starve or live in poverty, apparently they don't see the correlation.. incredible. All they DO is have kids, from every other perspective they are completely and utterly useless on a global scale for the most part.

>muh poverty
>muh hunger
STOP HAVING THAT MANY KIDS..

You know your point is retarded, but I've actually considered this before: If printing money reduces the value of all other money via inflation, why doesn't the government just print its budget in new money every year instead of taxing it out of the citizenry? Wouldn't that be the exact same thing as extracting revenue in taxes?

I'm sure there's a good reason why this isn't done, but I'm curious to know what it is.

>georgia guidestones larping
It's thanks to clowns like you that this even became an issue, if they had been forced to have 1 child policy or sterilized in many cases like they should've many of them would not be starving right now and wouldn't be that massive amount of people where they are in situation where they can't feed half their people in their own countries.

Let me just make it clear, it's exclusively a NON WESTERN issue.. this is pretty much only a problem in shitskin territory.

lol the only ones larping that shit are the powers that be. I sure as shit don't dress in silly robes and perform child sacrifice in front of a giant Owl statue in the redwood forrest. People need to start asking questions when the ones running shit are also doing crazy cult-like crap like that, even as a joke it's not a joke.

> A great excuse for the reduction of the population. "They left us no choice".

No, what will happen is that they will mass starve or similar because european and western agriculture soil soon needs to rest so there won't be the food gibs they've been used to for decades. So that'll reduce the number significantly down to where they can start progressively scaling their societies and not make the same mistake again.

If they have a complete deathwish they would just storm into the west that can't hold those numbers infrastructure wise.. then they would be sure that you have GLOBAL starvation.. due to their own incompetence first and foremost..

No they have to stay in their own countries and figure this shit out and accept the consequences of splerging out that many kids when you can't even feed half. The more people you have the lower standard of living everyone has.. Shouldn't be that hard to grasp. So it's obvious what happens when you only have part of the entire earth trying to feed the other half who aren't doing shit. UN food gibs was a massive mistake in the first place, all that's done is them increasing their population and next to nothing else. So take that way all those people are going to starve.

If those overpopulated countries dont' want to face a level of starvation that hitherto haven't been seen they will adopt 1 child policy and even enact sterilization in some cases as government policy and do so very quickly.. not being able to even FEED half your people due to lack of food infrastructure in your own country is not a joke.. if you can't even feed your own people you sure as shit can't provide other commodities for them, nor high paying jobs nor high standard of living.. it simply does not scale properly when you do it like that.

They need to be about half of their current populations both africa india and middle east in the future, if they don't want to stop fucking you atleast have to cut off aid to them and refuse to let them migrate so they are forced to figure out the problem for themselves.

Africa was actually somewhat stable but due to this overfeeding of them over several decades their populations have exploded and little else have happened cause they don't act responsibly with the food they're given they just consume it all and splerg out kids..

Example.. family in zambia surviving SOLELY on Un food aid.. expecting kid #8..

You need to mass sterilize the niggers and indians etc. it's the only way or they're going to starve to death like never before in the future..

How is it even possible to be so irresponsible to have 8 kids when the food on your plate is given by someone else and if that taken away your entire family of 8 starves to death.. because you don't grow your own food.. Just how..

But that is the problem that leftist policies have created in such nations such as africa.. ultimately africans and indians and middle easterners and others do it to themselves but the left enabling them by providing excess food instead of teaching them how to do it themselves.

>Nothing is keeping people from taking more than they need.
Yes there is. It's a set of laws and police to enforce them. They don't do it because they wake up one morning wearing a uniform, badge, and gun. They do it because their services are rewarded with currency that allows them to trade their labor for anything they might need and want. They aren't jumping to fill the need for law enforcement, they are offering that service for their own needs.

>There are thousands of copies of everything alone.
Just like police officers these copies didn't just spring into being because just people needed/wanted them. They were created in order to barter for what the producer needed for themselves.

I'm getting the impression that you are arguing for it's own sake. What is it you are trying to solve and how do you intend to solve it?

*nations and continents

Because you pay for what kind of house you want. All those people whining about no housing can go buy up houses in Detroit for a couple hundred, but they don't want to live there.

You pay for the luxury and convenience. If it was really about cheap housing, you'd move to a shitty neighborhood with no rent. People like you are willing to pay thousands to rent housing worth $200-300 a month. It's because everyone NEEDS housing that they charge so much.

That being said, I wouldn't mind at all if Government just completely took over the housing market, at least at a lower level. Housing has become a bubble at least 3 times over now, and people are still trying their kike bullshit with it. Especially the rich Chinese.

Animals pay with their lives fool. Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

Fuck off with your welfare state mentality. If people die of hunger because they don't make enough money, well good riddance. They are the ones spreading the most filth and disease. They get a respite from their existence, we have less gibs to give out. Win-win for everyone.

Can dogs pay rent? NO
Can dogs drive cars? NO
Can dogs have jobs (that pay wages) NO
Can dogs procreate? NO

wait so if you build a house completely on your own you still have to pay the govt to not take it away?

i want my question answered dammit

i fucking love Cred Forums

I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus's garden in the shade
He'd let us in, knows where we've been
In his octopus's garden in the shade

I'd ask my friends to come and see
An octopus's garden with me

We would be warm below the storm
In our little hideaway beneath the waves
Resting our head on the sea bed
In an octopus's garden near a cave

We would sing and dance around
Because we know we can't be found

We would shout and swim about
The coral that lies beneath the waves
(Lies beneath the ocean waves)
Oh what joy for every girl and boy
Knowing they're happy and they're safe
(Happy and they're safe)

We would be so happy you and me
No one there to tell us what to do
In an octopus's garden with you

Are you even reading my comment, i'm saying they should rely on themselves.. I'm advocating the opposite of global welfare and saying exactly how destructive and stupid shortsighted notion it has been.

Also i'm advocating 1 child policy and sterilization rather than hunger, because compared to that that's far less human, aswell if you care about the starving kids.. then stop the fucking parents from having 6-12 in countries that can barely feed half their own population.

>If people die of hunger because they don't make enough money, well good riddance.

People aren't dying because they don't make enough money, people are first and foremost having problems in places like india and other places because a) too many people with too little infrastructure, dalit splerging out 6-12 kids..

so can't feed a lot of your people, infrastructure gets overloaded, now what.. lower paying jobs, lower standard of living overall it all is connected to eachother. The more people you have the less there is for everyone.. It's not a big mystery but it's dicey to scale to ensure a decent standard of living with a lot of people..

US has issues with it even with their "small amount" of people, can't even imagine what india is like with 1.65 billion pajets and dalits in poo in loo streets.

But if you had far less than that it was much easier to scale and you could start to improve it so that you perhaps could accomodate more gradually in the future..

But because that's not the case every child born then are born into poverty basically making the poverty and hunger etc. worse and worse..

It's a problem that at this point it's hard to solve without 1 child policy and taking sterilization because you can't trust people with just condom especially some people.. and if they have kid.. well there it is and ofcourse shouldn't want it to starve, but at one point you give up and just have to watch it starve so sterilization or such things are far better idea.

*far more humane

i have never payed to live on earth

>flag

A fucking convict