TV ad encourages German women to wear hijabs

I think this is a great idea. The hijabs look beautiful, and are becoming a fashion statement. Great effort by the Germans to embrace tolerance.

youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58

Other urls found in this thread:

nackter-arsch.com/stars-nackt/charlotte-engelhardt-german-playboy-and-fhm.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-01-11/european-migrant-crisis-triggers-gender-imbalance/7076924
phys.org/news/2016-05-men-sweden-historic-gender-shift.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trying to normalize the hijab to embrace tolerance
>don't wear the hijab correctly
>try to make it a fashion statement

German media is fucking retarded.

when the men are neutered, the women in charge will find stronger men to take command

Damn Son !!! My Condolences to Sweden for losing the top spot !

This. The ones who need to be executed are the germans themselves.

Terrific Shlomo, here's your well earned check for $.02 shekels

>enjoy differences
>by dressing the same way

Bumping for rage

Fucken idiots.

Ich will #OktoberfestHappening bitte.

Same. Make it happen Kek!

Who cares

This is honestly not that bad of a thing. Do you know how triggered the Habeebs will be??

I also think its a splendid idea greatest ally.

T b h I really don't. Bavarians are bros. Just as long as if it does happen this year (and if its ever gonna happen it WILL be this year) our rapefugee friends take out lots of Canadians and Australians. A few Brits too wouldn't hurt.

This is a whole new level of cuckoldry.

Bavaria would secede if it happens

>women start wearing baggy clothing and hiding their face and bodies
>"Why isn't anyone interested in me?"

I'm surprised they haven't already. From what I understand they hate Merkel, and she's dumped most of the rapefugees on them.

the eternal slut will find ways

she is a c-grade entertainer on a dying Tv network, which is trying to stay relevant.

have her nudes anons
nackter-arsch.com/stars-nackt/charlotte-engelhardt-german-playboy-and-fhm.html

When Germans force their kids to practice praying in a mosque they do it also while women are present.
German Turkified Islam is a total mockery.

No it won't. Stop spreading this fucking "Bavaria based" meme, you know that's a blatant lie.

hijab made to hide outer beauty
>OMG IT'S SO PRETTY

Great, another excuse for german women to not ahower daily, as if they weren't dirty enough

Unrelated NEWS: According to 2015 census 21% of people in Germany have a migration background and are NOT ethnic Germans. This number does not include the new arrivals and all the refugees, so it's getting dangerously close to 25%. Not only that, one of the biggest groups of ethnic Germans in Germany are the old folks, so we are looking at something like 30% in the very near future (when they are dead). Obviously the rate of non Germans reproducing is far higher than that of ethnic Germans, too.

1: makes german woman comfy in hajibs
2: start pushing burkas on them
3: burkas start presenting the usual identification problems
4: ban burka
5:????
6:profit

It's all about normalizing and making it trendy/cool you fucking idiot.

Women follow social trends set by the jew media. White women will be the downfall of the white race.

Good to hear, OP! And congratulations to her and her

That only males flee from war is a problem in itself, even if they weren't highly aggressive testosterone driven animals.

abc.net.au/news/2016-01-11/european-migrant-crisis-triggers-gender-imbalance/7076924

phys.org/news/2016-05-men-sweden-historic-gender-shift.html

>austria

You are just scared Bavaria secedes and takes over your shithole.

I sincerely hope they do not take us over, this would be like Vienna on a national scale.

That's a huge problem, too. I hear people say "WELL, 1 million of them is only a bit more than 1% of our population" but what they don't see is that 1 million of males in that certain age bracket are like what, 25% of our population in that category?

Around 20% is the male surplus I remember, too, Total time bomb, thanks Merkel.

>UNESCO
You all have ten seconds to beat it before I add you to the list of NSF casualties.

I say this in every time i see a cucked europe thread.

If you live in europe. Go find some sort of anti-immigrant/anti-muslim group that roams around town at night and rallies whenever possible.

Every body you add to a rally that ends up on the news wakes up the media and in turn unintentionally redpills more people to investigate your country. Its hard to deny a movement a voice when there is 2000 people in the square to kick these fuckers out.

You have to exert any power you have, even if it means standing around in the cold for no apparent reason. Internet protesting ain't going to do fuck all because its easy to dismiss.

Goverment gets scared when people rally, thats why in the middle east they dispatch people with rifles to disperse people ASAP.

Fight back you fucking europeans, or the leafs and the yanks are going have to come in "too little, too late" and show you fucking limp wristed cucks how to really do it.

Well to be fair Germans ARE retarded so this is right on their level.

They eat this shit up.

Eastern Europe needs to save their ass once again but this time they need to just purge them all together.

>Fight back you fucking europeans, or the leafs and the yanks are going have to come in
>the leafs and the yanks
>the leafs

Nice fanfic you got going there

The yanks will lend us their muslim sandnigger president and show us how it's done :^)

Hot.