Checkmate, racists

Checkmate, racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THATS IT

Im voting CLinton now

>(((CNN)))

(She didn't(ok she actually did))

She did, though. This is common knowledge.

What?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html

CNN purge when?

How can this bias go uncalled? If she didn't begin the birther claim, why reiterate that she didn't?

Please tell me that when trump is in office there's laws or some shit we can put I place to stop this bias

>(she didn't)

Kek yes she did jews

1) How is this news? CNN is shit.
2) Who the fuck cares? oh oh trump lieded.
3) What's wrong with being a racist?

>(she didn't)
thank you cnn for once again correcting the record!

She didn't.

>Trusting CNN
When we retake our country, they will receive the same punishment as the Jewish newspapers did in Germany.

(she didn't(okay her campaign did)

Didn't Trump say he wants to change some laws to make it possible to sue the media over blatant lies?

>Began
Good englishes

>Clinton News Network

Even the Berniefags admitted that CNN was biased in favor of Hillary.

CNN and MSNBC have been the left-wing versions of Fox News since forever, but the left controlled the narrative for so long that people actually believed they were "objective".

I fucking hope so
it will be the modern Inquisition

Yeah, he wants to change libel laws for that reason.

>(((She didn't(ok she actually did)(give us some time to spin it, goy)))

YES IT FUCKING WILL
JAI SHREE KEK
X(

Imagine there were no cameras on 9/11

Trump: Clinton collapsed and had to be carried into a car. (she didn't)

I had no idea Hillary's campaign really started it until today.

I just never looked into it because I didn't really care.

Then this morning the Media got so ass-blasted that the story exploded across social media.

Twitter was covered in videos and links showing her campaign DID start it.

Trump's media Rick Roll combined with their on-air tantrum it the subsequent Streisand effect just threw mud all over Hillary Clinton.

It's now impossible to attack Trump on this issue without Hillary being dragged down with him.

9/16/16 will be remembered as the day the war between Trump and the media truly began.

You may have thought it was bad before, but it's only getting worse from here.

The gloves are off; lines have been drawn; sides have been taken. There's no going back.