ITT: Countries we were told to hate

Whats a country when you were growing up had a lot of hate from you and your countrymen, even your parents approved you hating on them?

Pic very much related

The USA.

Fuck this. MAGA.

China is shit though, they buy up every single thing that helps us because they want to control everything.

I agree with OP. I was taught that China was poor and communist and shitty. Now that I'm living here it's not bad and pretty sweet actually. More personal freedom believe it or not, the good and the bad that comes with it.

is what they say about the smog and shit true?

Air is pretty bad sometimes yeah but other than that it's a cool place to live

This
Why has self hatred been pushed so hard?

I don't remember. Our country was suffering from internal problems. I remember looking up to USA and thinking that it was the richest country in the world.

I wasn't taught to hate China. I grew to hate it on my own.

Growing up in Vietnam, I was taught that all niggers are bad and that if Vietnam could afford a nuke, they would nuke the absolute shit out of Africa

They (being school teachers) tried to make me hate my country.

The USA isn't the greatest country. But I would not want to live anywhere else.

this

Russia. I never understood why either. Communism was gone. Why are we still against them?

pretty much this. Every nation has problems, but America is probably the best off and we at least TRY to do better most of the time. I would never want to live anywhere else, China thinks movies like Ghostbusters are witchcraft and censors everything, Russia had a war on cheese, Africa is an entire continent of death and blood diamonds, the EU is being cucked by hajjis and their leaders are basically saying "Guess we just have to deal with it.", and South America has drug lords and Zika virus. Another plus of being Murican is having one of the world's greatest militaries. Not much to complain about.

I hate Norway. Shit people, but now that Sweden is getting overrun I can't even justify my hate.

Mainstream media dude

This one.

Every SEA country in existence basically.

Even the most leftist of cucks here have a second, separate opinion of them.

Whatever vague enemy the media had created to garner public approval for actions the public knows no reason to.

They won't buy into our """defense""" pact and monetary scheme. Anyone truly sovereign is a "rogue nation".

china is that AI in civ5 that puts cities everywhere and gets mad when you place one nowhere near theirs

It's all the Thermite paint!!!!!

with good reason

Russia.

I actually like and agree with a lot of what Putin has done. Do I support communism? No, absolutely not.

That said, I definitely respect him and wish to see American and Russian relations improved.

Wow true af

This. I'm anti-EU and people always say 'b-but that's what Russia wants' and I'm like 'so what?'. Russia stopped being an enemy in 1991.

>continents map
>greece and me on one continent
>playing as germany for dem panzers
>building wonders n shit
>greece has 4 cities
>I've got 2
>just enough military to ward off barbarians
>settle a third city
>greece declares war
>has 3 siege units and 4 melee units
>cities get fucked up

Without Japan and Park your country would still be a shithole, Nguyen

>implying Mainland Chinkland isnt shit
>implying Mainland chinks arent sub human yellow jews
>implying faggots here arent praising chinks

All commies are sub humans

Hungary

We got cucked by nigs a long time before and to a far greater extent than Europe's been cucked by hajis. And not to mention the spics.

Lol sure unless you start mouthing off against the Party. Then you end up dead in a back alley, two bullets in the back of your head.

Russia. I was born in the early 90s so hatred of Soviets hadn't cooled yet.

Saddam's Iraq
Taliban's Afghanistan
Iran
North Korea

That's about it; I'm 30, so I must have missed all of the USSR/Russia hate that happened before my time.

We didn't really bash Russia in the 90s, though, unless you're referring to Command and Conquer PC games or some shit.

>Nguyen
That's Vietnam.
You surely meant Yoon.

>not poor and shitty.
>more personal freedom

You're not fooling anyone.

every communist country ever, for no good reason whatsoever
also my mum hates asians

Also Iran and China

people still think that Germany is still nazi

I don't think I was really taught to hate any country as a child. If I had to pick though, I'd say USSR. It was the 80's.

Russians and romanis

Everone hates us and we don't give a shit.
Arrogance is our strength.
Fuck off.

Rightfully so. Fuck Chinks and fuck China.

Argentina

I grew to hate the US (Nice culture but fuck their greedy interventionism)

>Everone hates us

The UK is associated with nothing but positive stereotypes here, seriously. The bad teeth meme comes from the Austin Powers movies and no one actually cares about it outside of banter. If you are British and visit the US, you'll be swimming in pussy and/or cock if that's your thing.

>ngyuen

here's your (you)

This. We thought we had them, politically speaking. It wasn't until they reasserted themselves under Putin that the propaganda machine renewed.

I grew up with and around many chinese, a couple of them being role-models, but honestly mainland china sucks. Obligatory semi related pic

They have a dishonest and uncreative culture. What's not to dislike?

Chinese are respectable, just not
likable. Also Asian women are a pathetic meme.

Chinese are basically a non-issue militarily as they can't project force outside their borders and a thorn politically, as they're so beholden to us economically. No one buys their mountains of cheap junk like we do, so the worst they can do is obstruct our operations in Asia.

I really don't know anyone who hates the UK. It's pretty much the last place we hate. You kinda come off as jealous of our hatred. Everyone hates the USA.

They're not stupid, they're not weak, they're not handicapped by their personal beliefs, as many of our people are. They're just not very likable.

muslims.
i went to catholic school.

We're told to hate white countries.

It's a common insult to call someone a "turk" here

>told to hate

Only after age 20 did I start hating China

It seems your country is so crazy it's blowing over into your neighbors. Thankfully, you're a joke outside Scandinavia, known only for making use of expired fish and selling furniture you assemble yourself.

Chinks
Nips
Gooks

Korea

Was always told koreans steal, that koreans are asian niggers, and you shouldn't trust koreans. I always thought asian niggers were vietnamese and cambodians but apparently koreans are worse niggers.

It kind of makes sense since koreans are the rape-babies of japan and chinese cast-outs

typok

what?

I think I might move to Bucharest in a couple of years, it's pretty cheap and it seems based

The chinese hatred is very much justified

>as they can't project force outside their borders
They're buying up our entire economy. Once our housing prices collapse we will literally be a Chinese satellite state.

Praise kek.

Normies think we're one of the best countries in the world.

Basically we hate everyone that supports the idea that Kosovo is a country that's our main compass we use for hatred these days , especially the countries that were the most vocal and active when nato bombed us

Enemies lurk behind both borders

Stinky chinky, shoo.

Is it not natural for a slave to hate the master?

not a country but gypsies
i was not told to hate on magyars but we made fun of them

Chinese and Indians

South Africans and Americans too to a lesser extent

You forgot to mention the part where you where selling state secrets and accepting large cashes of Burger money.

Mouthing off will get you nothing but some minor penalties.

Mouthing off and receiving "support" from the usual Burger NGOs will at best get you house arrest and the usual Burger media attention crying how evil China is.

So basically like America with a slighty lower trigger level, due to lack of a healthy"conspiracy theory" culture and strong media experienced in sublimial censorship, where the regime can brush of everything lowlevel as "nutjob" talk they don't have to take serious.

>Mouthing off will get you nothing but some minor penalties.

And only if it gains serious traction.

That's why we're the best.

France

France
We are told since our birth that we are evil white men who should kill themselves for being descendents of Germany collaborators, colonialists, slave traders, that basically, our country has accomplished nothing in its whole history and that everyone is superior to us.
In the adulthood, if we don't become communist scum as expected, we just live normally but most of the time with a strong despise for everything that could be too much French.
I hope it will change.

No, that's a natural one

>everyone

ur wrong there mate, almost everyone ive talked to about holiday destinations here always list england/UK as pretty high on their want to go list.

i-i love the us user

If you don't fucking hate the Chinks then you should fucking off yourself you human garbage

Nice roach propaganda, wonder how many pasty white fucks here gonna buy into your "freedom" advert

I fully support #brexit and sincerely hope Britannia will rule the waves again

I don't think anyone really cares about you

hungary

Russia.
they want to kill us all with nukes at any minute.

The 80's made me so paranoid, I thought my family & friends were going to be nuked at any moment.

So it's just like America under Clinton would be. Spooky.

The United States. Every time it is mentioned anywhere it's always in a negative light. Some of the things I commonly hear:

>Everybody is stupid (They don't even know where Belgium is lol). This is because education isn't free.
>Everybody has a gun and there is a mass shooting all the time.
>Health care is so expensive that most people can't afford it and would rather live with a broken hand than get it fixed.
>Everybody is fat.
>Everybody is poor, except the top 1%.
>Food is toxic. The environment is toxic.
>Death Penalty and NSA, so they have a totalitarian government that doesn't allow free thought and just want people to consume.
>And recently, they shoot all the black people because the police is racist.