COAL-BURNING FAGGOT (((MILO))) IS FINISHED

Milo just self-destructed and lost the trust of his core base.

He tried to scam Reddit users on The Donald with a fake PAC supported by the head mods. The subreddit is currently in a state of total chaos and the mods have gone silent and begun to ban anybody who questions them.

I cannot get the smile off my face.

The Donald and Milo both committed suicide today!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536b4p/something_strange_i_found_on_the_nimbleamerica/
youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/
pastebin.com/Kea218QL
pastebin.com/7HScnF2a
pastebin.com/i1HeSu8Z
pastebin.com/rUPXMmm0
pastebin.com/L140WbZx
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536gph/how_does_it_feel_to_be_betrayed/
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/chickenhawks-can-do-flips.html
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/535irv/backlash_when_milo_yianopulous_promotes_a_website/d7q7ew1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel#Present
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit
>milo
>the_donald

kys

Fuck to pubbit he a jew jewing jews.

awww

> reddit
> milo

who the fuck cares

What? pls explain

Remember when this faggot begged gamergate to defend some sjw after getting kicked off twitter?

Has she come to his aid in his time of need?

He's still right about feminists, blm, lesbians and sjws

>nu-Cred Forums doesn't want to take delight in the destruction of Milo and one of Reddit's largest "normie Cred Forums" boards?

>leddit drama
Go back and say there.

no he didn't

Wow. Coal burning, drug abusing degenerate still couldn't neutralize his innate Jewish instincts.

Tried to trick the Goyim, and had to shut it all down when he was caught.

This macro is so timeless.

Why the fuck can't Reddit die yet? I kinda miss the days of having rivalries with ebaums world and gaia online.

>>nu-Cred Forums
I wish, then I wouldn't have to reconcile what my life is like and how many hours Ive wasted here over the years

Honestly surprised about that webm. Was expecting the Asian to chuck the cat into a pot of boiling water.

>this guy has jewish genes so he must be part of (((them))) so i'm going to attack him even though he is helping the cause of the alt right
Attacking your own people is a vile offense, and will not be tolerated when we retake our civilization
Discontinue this behavior for your own good.

Milo's a pretty cool guy and a based faggot 9/10 would temporarily gay for

Psssst, if we try and maintain the internal purity of our entire movement based on its most extreme fringes, we'll never gain enough public support to get anything done. I'm glad that "normie pol" boards like The_Donald exist because they bring more people to our side than we ever could by shitposting on a containment board in an anonymous image board for Japanese cartoons.

>trusting a jew with money

THIS IS THE SECOND FUCKING TIME THIS KIKE HAS SCAMMED REDDIT, NEVER TRUST A FUCKING JEW. EVER.

Take your Reddit garbage where it belongs

Go back to R.eddit, faggot.

MODS

lmao only low iq retards use r.eddit

>Drumpf trying to scam stupid people for their money

Who would have thought.

>seeing whatever you want instead of the text on your screen

oh it's a leaf, nvm

>alt right

You're looking for 9gag

Cred Forums is a board of peace and isn't involved in such things.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536b4p/something_strange_i_found_on_the_nimbleamerica/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

get ready for mass-migration of redditards

Op, do you know what a PAC is? It's just a group of people who get together to organize a political action, usually in favor of a candidate. They are not part of the candidates 'campaign'. They raise money in support of the candidate. Their money raised doesn't always go TO the candidate; sometimes it just pays for advertising supporting the candidate.

So when you say 'a fake PAC', do you mean that you know it wasn't really going to raise money in support of Trump? That it was just, perhaps, intended to line the pockets of the people organizing the PAC?

>(((The Donald and Milo)))

bastard

everyones a fucking kike puppet but me

>OurModsAreJewKikes

fucking kek

bump btw I love stupid drama

I hope this'll kill the "based jew" meme once and for all.
Then again, anyone trusting a jew deserve what is going to happen to them.

kek'd audibly

>A Jew tricked a bunch of reddit goy to give him money
Wow, consider me shocked...

absolutely disgusting how much /r/the_donald worships that jew rat

Someone saved my screenshot!
First for me.

Translate to English pls, faggot.

>Breitbart is fundraising from redditors

Fail to see how this is a bad thing

spotted the kike boys

Does I smell kike?

HAHAHAAHAHA THE ADMINS WERE IN ON IT FOR SHEKELS BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the webm name scared me for a moment

Damn, that's a groovy username. Fuck. Lucky motherfucker.

Whats the deal with this faggot?

Also whats the redpill on trump, i see lots of parentheses flying around this thread.

What the fuck

good
He is controlled opposition after all

I almost closed this thread due to boredom until I saw this...k

someone redpill me on milo
only source someone was sending me was liberal rational wiki with no outside source

Someone, TLDR me on the whole thing

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo watch it. ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

The only issue he has with BLM is not the fact that they are existing (he claimed that blacks are indeed discriminated against), his issue is with their extremism and ties to the left.

>still listening to a """""right wing""""" shlomo who sucks off niggers

See links have this email post shitstorm and now we wait

I swear to Kek if I see another "redpill me on this" post up in here

MILO ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Did you forget that most users on Cred Forums now are from reddit

YOU DONT OWN MEMES!!!

Network news names alt right. MSM names alleged leaders. All alleged leaders go full sheckles if they werent already controlled opposition.

Sounds about right.

what
he's still doing another college tour right

Forget where you are bitch?

He's a nigger loving faggot jew

WITH JEWS
YOU LOSE

We told you so Reddit

Milo got outjewed by another Jew and in doing so destroyed /r/the_donald forever. Pretty funny that Milo considers himself so smart but some Redditfag easily destroyed him and ruined his credibility forever.

Milo is a faggot coal burning kike.

He, and any of you goys who support him, will be first in line on day of the rope

inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/

reddit mods got cuked

Reddit mods now have a reason to kick out r-donald mods
And put some SJW mods in place
This is pretty bad for Trump tho

i wouldn't mind if the top mods got booted, bunch of faggots.

but this might get the entire sub purged

its from leddit but doesn't seem like you got anything actionable spookmaster

>but this might get the entire sub purged

Fucjing good, that cesspool has been a joke for nearly a year

The_Donald mod logs. They're in panic mode:

pastebin.com/Kea218QL
pastebin.com/7HScnF2a
pastebin.com/i1HeSu8Z
pastebin.com/rUPXMmm0
pastebin.com/L140WbZx

This is not the first time clinton campain put moles/ bought off mods of this sub
It has a lot of influence with millennials
you are a idiot of a shill

>to defend some sjw
who?

You caught me, I'm a shill because I don't like le ddit attention whores or gay, coal burning, thieving jews..back to le ddit kiddo

redpill me on what's wrong with redpills

Just

I was going to say that this is the same cuckery that berners use to justify voting for hillary

then reading this i remembered all of the fuckery that has gone on to fuck over any organized opposition

what the fuck

Whats wrong with that threads?

>then reading this i remembered all of the fuckery that has gone on to fuck over any organized opposition

I've had access to most mod mail since December. The mods and people they interact with, which no one knows about...yet, are shady as fuck. There have been numerous plans to monetize the sub

[6:18 PM] jcm267: Seriously --- SOME people on the community are over reacting.

[6:19 PM] richmomz: You guys might want to emphasize that people who want to help out the campaign should donate directly to the campaign first, and that NA is intended to expand shitposting efforts beyond the internet. I think this is coming off as some sort of cash-grab so need to set the record straight on that. Just my 2 cents

>tricked
It was unsuccessful

>see this post
>decide to finally check out t/the_donald
>first thing I see is a big poster for PJW

>fag
>jew
>reddit
>coal
Sliding what exactly ?

proof or kys

i don't like reddit but it has it's uses, the sub helps trump

>Set the record straight
>2 cents
That cant be incidental phrasing

>set the record straight

im glad milo the jew is finally getting rekt

he did his part. now he will fade away into obsecurity

>proof or kys
Proof will dox me. Waiting until closer to election or maybe after. What I have would burn the sub to the ground, but don't want bad press for trump

Monetize it how? Was the point of Nimble America to redirect traffic to a site that they could make money on?

Any word on why Milo is involved with this? I've seen lots of (((these))) flying around but nothing concrete

How hard will they come down after those logs got leaked? I feel like it goes without saying but a plan to backup any and all of their bullshitery so that we can make sure we can dump their dirty laundry when everything goes up in flames

I got so sick of CTR and their shills that im pro trump and have all but given that platform up.

>reddlt
You have just admitted that you visit reddlt.

Fuck off, get raped, then die in a gutter.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/536gph/how_does_it_feel_to_be_betrayed/

Sounds pretty serious accusations

Can I get a link to this info on anywhere but here or plebbit?

[6:21 PM] TRUMP-GENERAL: This is coming off as a scam guys. Read the comments, the sub is literally on fire. Let's be real here.
[6:21 PM] lolmonger: otherwise, it seems REALLY scammy
[6:21 PM] TRUMP-GENERAL: No need to sugarcoat.
[6:22 PM] lolmonger: really, really, really, really scammy, unannounced, unknowable in its aims
[6:22 PM] lolmonger: "Shit post across America, gib money, trust us" is just really hard to trust without much more in the way of an explanation

Found her. Her name was Bahar Mustafa.

tl;dr
>Mustafa gets banned
>Milo calls on gamergate to white knight for her
>Cred Forums warns not to help Mustafa or Milo
>Milo: b-but we must defend free speech

I quit following along after that. I'm wondering if Mustafa returned the favor.

There is no rich benefactor

A number of people would be making a ton of money from the PAC via either administrative salaries or "consulting payments" (e.g. paying a shell company 100k for a shitty website....and oh yeah, your wife owns the shel company)

[6:23 PM] richmomz: People are suspicious after the fake PAC thing from a couple of weeks ago - I haven't been part of this project but would advise that the emphasis should be that this is just for fun and that the priority for donations should still be the official campaign
[6:24 PM] lolmonger: >We’ve worked with lawyers and RNC consultants

^ THIS is hugely ambiguous/dangerous
[6:24 PM] lolmonger: Current RNC consultants?

MILO definitely involved

Will go down hard, but won't matter honestly other than people knowing truth

Milo is cumming to my university and I want to fuck him up in the Q&A or asking him a question on his press walk.

What do I ask to humiliate the BBC loving faggot, Cred Forums?

or ask* fuck I'm drunk

Ask him who owns the shell companies that the PAC was going to make consulting payments to

>being right about feminists, blm, lgbt and sjws
low hanging fruit, i roll over in the morning and BTFO these groups, its not worth all the fanboying

Look at these pussies they bring in their underling mods to do the bitch work. Is this basically how you move up in the modding world?

[6:28 PM] TRUMP-GENERAL: So are we going to do something or just let our subreddit burn?
[6:29 PM] WarOfTheFanboys: well delete the concern trolls probably
[6:29 PM] TRUMP-GENERAL: Censor everyone? That can't go well
[6:29 PM] TRUMP-GENERAL: We would lose all credibility.
[6:29 PM] WarOfTheFanboys: jesus
[6:30 PM] TrumpWillBePOTUS: I'm deleting concern trolling. Rule 8 still applies no matter how many people break it.
[6:30 PM] WarOfTheFanboys: don't envy the readded mods tonight.
[6:30 PM] lolmonger: @jcm267 @Viking83 @lil-z @OhSnapYouGotServed

Shit, that's kind of gross. Honestly Milo really, really treads the line between utterly worthless and quite helpful. It's hard to say really.

So out of curiosity I visited this donald reddit page:

>pic related

Hahahah what the fuck are these rules? No racism/anti semitism, no trolling... These guys are fucking clueless.

>donating to Trump, a literal billionaire who's already getting funded by other (((billionaires)))

I can't believe people is this fucking retarded. The whole appeal of Trump was that he was self-funded and even told people not to donate to him.

fair enough lol

i doubt milo would wreck his credibility over this, and with that article all but written ahead of time, sounds like the top mods got cucked or paid.

Milo was my hero.. A HERO, dammit!
Why Cred Forums? Why did you have to be right again?

This. Make sure you have a printed sheet that you rehearsed should you get the chance to speak. Blend in as much as possible, MAGA gear if you have it so you get the crowd on your side. Depending on how its structured you might want to open up with some flattering, really depends on timing but whatever.

Oh and have someone film it all.

>pastebin.com/Kea218QL
They sound like teenage asian kids.

Honestly the don isn't really bad, it's actually been largely instrumental. It would be very bad if the mods were bought out by the normal suspects.

However, one suspects they're already controlled. It's really hard to say. When they ban posts like about David Irving, do you think it's because they are closet SJWs, or because they just think it will hurt "the cause."

I think it's mostly that they're clueless, Redditfag SJWs

You should have known he was just a regular Jew after he ran off with that charity money.

uhhh pol was absolutely wrong and worshipped this faggot for ages. pol was fucking wrong on this one

he talked about getting buggered by a preist with joe rogan

where is the proof that he is a jew? I just havent found anything reliable

Milo is a low IQ charlatan

Shapiro was always the patrician's choice, TrueConservative or not

you mean a /srs/ admin took control of his account and used it to orchestrate a scam on the donald to make both him and the subleddit look bad. hasn't even posted in a month besides that post desu

in the worst case but milo won't be able to disprove that he was involved because the admins will just vouch against him

if you think they wouldn't do this then you should note that reddit has already had admins get demoted and become srs mods before. they're always in bed together and they're always scheming to bring milo down. twitter account wasn't enough, now they want to completely gut him of his fanbase. the collateral damage hit on trump supporters and therefore trump is just the icing on the cake

this is actually a good play on their part. before they've merely used their control of sites such as reddit, twitter and facebook to censor people. now they'll actually use it to impersonate and false flag people and thus destroy their credibility. luckily for them they don't even need to disprove that they're doing this, because the average person will do that for them by discounting the accusation as a paranoid conspiracy theory

quite high persuasion desu desu

>I think it's mostly that they're clueless, Redditfag SJWs

Probably tbqh familia

normies gtfo REEEEEE

Neither. They seem both to buy into hating Europeans and those who stand up for Western European identity... and yes, race.

They won't touch that, nor the Jewish domination of media, and therefor are worthless.

pretty much. globalism is coming.

hillary has a friendlier liberal face. Trump has a bombastic in your face.

his tax plan is evident of that i think. any economists think it will work?
He has flipped so much its so fucking unreal.

Nope, Shapirestein is also a charlatan: voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/chickenhawks-can-do-flips.html

lol is this your first time dealing with frauds? milo fucking pilfered a charity set up to send white kids to college probably to feed his fucking meth habit. he's a known drug abuser, I'm betting my dollarydoos it's to do with that.

His videos or twitter? He says it all the time

this from discord?

This, don't trust (((him)))

This is fine. He lost most of his visibility when he was b& on twitter. I was tired of his degenerate tweets anyway. Nobody follows his blog on Breitbart. He hasn't been relevant to The Donald for a while now. And by the way, The Donald is doing well.

This is pretty bad publicity. Is Breitbart going to let him go? How can you trust a news site with those who actively scam people?

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

Just putting this out here. Faggot's always been a crypto-SJW shill. That article, written by him on his personal blog, advocates for internet censorship and muh feelings approaches.

Try to fit in more memes next time CTR. :^)

>everyones a fucking kike puppet but me

I feel that way all the time. Is honor really dead? Death to lies, that's all I'm asking for.

Shapiro both praises and criticizes Trump, he's not a braindead fanboy/hater. That's why he's worth listening to

>shapiro not being a bigger faggot than even milo

thedonald is alright, little redpills being dropped all over, a lot more eyes on pol lately. everybody gotta start somewhere.

this wouldn't suprise me at all, it's well known they work with SRS.

I want you guys to know that the truth about Milo will come out, as well as the numerous schemes by The Donald. But you will have to wait.

desu this is what it will go down in history as but you'll probably see more and more inconvenient public figures "exposed" in a similar manner, using only activity on social media accounts that they haven't used in a while as evidence. of course, this will only target the most high-profile, most inconvenient figures, because if done too much then people will start to notice

it was the sjws themselves, /srs/ and ghazi, who were particularly focused on bringing up the scholarship angle and acting as if that was a scam. milo made a statement clarifying, but while the doubt is still in the air, they used this as the coup de grace

because of the prior scholarship suspicion (that they themselves raised), the average person will not doubt that he had full control of the account and posted the endorsement himself. the average person will not realize that this is a person who has already had his account forcefully taken from him on one SJW platform, after being suspended on and off for months

well played by them.

>tax cuts to the rich
>backflipped on policy to deport illegals
>advisors are all neocons and banksters

nobody gave a shit about Trump until he retweeted that pepe version of him.

Trump isn't establishment but he's still full of shit

>false flag
Not impossible but why are you assuming that this is the case?

I'm just asking for some kind of evidence besides some user or stormfags.

The Donald reddlt will ban you if you say something homophobic or racist. They have zero credibility. They fail to understand that the very 'movement' they claim to spearhead is in its very essence homophobic and racist. Why shy away from it?

These guys are worshipping a Kike Faggot and being led by the nose into believing he is an actual conservative. Just more reddlt faggotry in disguise.

Well, that seems to neatly summarize it.

was expecting gore. huh...

No. If he's displayed by (((msm))) then he's already untrustworthy. Add to this that he's a jew.

Because reddit would actually shut it down if they didn't.

Still shilling for crooked hillary? Trump will win this election, everyone knows that already, only a stupid person would say otherwise

>browsing reddit

Indeed, he hired many CFR members the day he got the nomination.

I despise Milo. I don't care about leddit drama, but I welcome anything that sinks that liar and thief. His degeneracy is also reprehensible, but he isn't even good at his job.

I assume it did, but I'm not 100% sure. Here's the person who originally posted them: reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/535irv/backlash_when_milo_yianopulous_promotes_a_website/d7q7ew1

Milo isn't helping and you're a moron if you think he is.

honestly just realizing how hard I played into the political shitheap. Got so sick of CTR ruining my usual areas that I fell into the "What about Clinton" argument for the past week, even though I shat on other berners for doing it.

Fucking hell. Johnson isn't good on guns or immigration. Whats the indication that he is going to do with immigration? Or am I still fucking stupid thinking that it matters?

You have people like Soros being openly anti Trump so whats the story? What are the groups jockeying for power?

At the end of the day at least donald trump would wake people the fuck up to how America really acts sometimes.

rip

would be nice if there was a way to hack in there lol

fuck off, I only ever considered voting for trump because of her BS and CTR shilling to the extreme. hillary can eat a dick.
They both have problems, im not some partisan fanboy retard.

>2016
>Using reddit
>Trusting a gay jew
>Trusting reddit mods
>Trusting wealthy self made men
>Using the_donald unironically
>Caring
>Trusting anyone

Just shitpost on the chans gents, there are too many idiots alive in the world right now for anything positive to be built properly. The only thing that can be done is to destroy.

You are a reasonable person. Not only that he is pro-NSA thus anti-fourth amendment.

It doesn't surprised me.

Remember WITH JEWS YOU LOSE.

you all milo supporters deserved it for trusting JEW.

So let me get this straight

some sub-leddit gets literally infiltrated with jewish moderators who are pro-hillary, with the help of one of the owners of leddit itself, and then they try to run with this scam and now try to mitigate damage...?

Those logs don't look any good, but I am by no means surprised.

the left likes to pretend to be the right and run their stuff to censor and control.

Maybe we need to start asking Breitbart repetitively to let Milo go...

I bet, you are mad because hillary wont send you a pay check next month, You wont have a job anymore. This is the last desperate move you have.

Ask him why he has such pointless criticisms of the left. He just says that Democrats are the real homophobes. Call him out for misrepresenting the views of the alt right. Pussying out of the gay pride parade in Sweden. Yammering on about taking it up the ass.

Protip: Get a few friends to ask these questions. If you get a dozen people to hit the microphones you can really stump the faggot and sway the normies in attendance. Don't ask the questions he wants to answer. He wants to answer innocuous questions and SJW nonsense. Attack him from the right.

It's alright. We all had to have a first election.

If you think this is soul crushing, wait until next election when your more experienced warnings fall on young, deaf ears.

Lots of record correcting in this thread...

Voting for trump is still voting for shaking up the establishment. But he doesn't give a fuck about fixing the USA, he's in it for himself.

I dont think anything will change on immigration regardless of who gets elected. Johnson isn't going to win so discard what he's going to do. Trump has said some stuff but the reality is that the USA has a very rigid political system with a lot of checks and balances there, so Trump needs a lot of suppport to go through with it. The problem is that he has bipartisan opposition from Democrats and Republicans. It's hard enough getting shit done with only one side supporting you (think of Obama trying to put limitations on ammo clip sizes and having to gut Obamacare to get it passed). Trump has almost no support from the Senate or Congress, he's going to have to jump hurdles in fucking everything. His VP pick isn't experienced in dealing with this and I have no reason to think he'll do particularly well at it. My opinion of Trump's character mostly comes from what the ghost author said about him (Tony Shwartz wrote Art of the Deal). he says he's just a huge narcissist with a short attention span. Trump will try to get some stuff done in his presidency but he'll give up pretty quickly because of the amount of work involved. He doesn't want to work, he wants public appearances.

Ask him about why he embezzled from his Whites only scholarship. Bonus points if you say that he was a Jew and thus ineligible from the scholarship anyway. Correct the fuck out of his record.

Milo does more good than harm.

He gets people on the left to vote for Trump.

What's the problem?

What game is that?

>But he doesn't give a fuck about fixing the USA#

Hillary Shill tactic #128
Trump will have a low impact, nothing will change.
Copy Post text wall of BS, maybe something will stick to the reader.

Why don't redditors just stay on reddit?

What is the appeal of posting the same shit in like five different places?

yeah his condemnation of Snowden as a traitor was insane.

The only time he is useful is when he goes to colleges. It reminds those kids that no fun people like comedians will set foot there because of the "Get off my lawn" leftists.

Every other scenario he is not useful. We don't need gay shock value. If we needed more people to debate or talk in public we could just clone another batch of Bill Whittles, but honestly we are kinda getting to the point where if we make anymore it might be too obvious.

I was always skeptical of this faggot.

He may speak well, but those are the ones you must be weary of the most.

I went through the same thing with Molyneux

It'll pass, user. Put your faith in Kek. God isn't fallible.

They are obnoxious attentionwhores with a globalist-mindset.

They are not just there (at reddit) but everywhere.

They think they can influence the entire world to adopt their own ideas by spreading like cancer, not realizing most people don't change.

Milo lies about our views, he embezzles from charities, he is pro circumcision, his arguments are shit, he has to brag about taking it up the ass for shocker points, and he doesn't even write his own shit. He's a gay Jewish fraud and we need to disavow and discredit him at once.

First round of reality tearing my childhood naivety out you could call it. never used the donald tho.

What makes this chan unique? or 8ch? Why is it allowed to exist in this form? So easily malignable?

I saw how the whole BSE thing played out so its obvious that there's some basic distraction playing out.

If anyone is voting for Trump for any other reason than pissing off liberals, ending SJW, or supreme court justices; cub then they are useful idiots and nothing more

>0.5 shekels deposited.

Concern trolling is such a stupid term, I wonder if the mods even realise its just another way of saying "we'll delete anything we don't agree with"

you're currently in the second stage

Feels like i'm reliving the 5 stages of grief over and over again with all of these happenings and other shit I learned and its killing me watching the people around me now. How to not give a fuck?

> his arguments are shit,

Most people are stupid, you dont need logical arguments to change their way of life. A simple shitty emotional argument is all you need

The reason the chans are better is because of anonymity . Right now we are having a conversation and I have an ID you can follow but as soon as this thread is over I will cease to exist. You too. We will disappear into the ether.

There is no reputation to build here, no cliques to form, no groups in power (well there are mods but the rules here are lax enough that they dont do the things that plebbit mods do)

All that matters here are your ideas

The changes Milo want aren't good. Mind control is inevitable, but I don't want this loser doing it.

What about gun rights? NRA has a strong lobby anyway

Projection much?
Dude, time to take the next 5 stages and drop the CTR spiel. You will lose your shill job in 2 months, there is no future for you

Concern-trolling rule is their way of eliminating any presence of doubt, but only if it's related to their community and admins/moderators.

obviously from those logs, the users are right in doubting them. looks hella like they are being played by literally HRC/Jew inserts to "moderate" them.

and 14 sec earlier
All shills sitting in a room and trying to find a shill strategy that works on Cred Forums?

You all are so desperate, its funny!

ooo you're now in the third stage. making progress

go fuck yourself sven.

PS Finlandia>Svedka

I know, he acts like a typical attention whore.

Note to all shills:

Your life sucks and you hate yourself.

Noice, you are stuck in the 2nd stage.

Try again

Ok. Thought you were defending him.

Also we need some meme magic to end Milo.
Please roll this shit.

Where are you getting this from?

Makes sense. Strange to know there are other people out there who have some semblance of these ideas but public pressure makes it difficult to organize.

Got any reccomendations for media or YT or anything like that?

I dont like the fact that its connected to your phone but candid can be good for some mobile user shitposting. Far less informative than here but its the next best thing that ive seen.

Note to all Milo fanboys:

He will take your money and your dick, but leave the left in charge.

THIS IS MADE UP DRAMA

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS FALL FOR THIS SHIT SO EASILY?

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT FALL FOR CTR DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT

see
Its copy-paste from a THe_Donald mod, he posted it in /r/redditdrama or something like that

>it's another leddit drama episode

Learn to read leaf
I dont have a twitter can you post one?

I wish there was some kind of way to show you that im at least not CTR. I came here to escape it.

Fuck you german scum. We don't tolerate kike fag Milo. Either you suck his dick or you oppose his jewish reign. DEATH TO MILO

12 year olds are very gullible.

I don't really mess around with any other media sites for political info, the chans are where its at right now. I dont use social media at all, youtube is used just when I actually need to watch tutorials or something, and for reddit I have a frontpage customized that I check 1-2 times a day for news

dont consume too much online info , theres a breakoff point after which it stops helping you and starts hurting you

i dont do smartphone apps i dont like the idea that i am giving away so much info without getting paid for it.

He's not a jew by religion, but by birth.
He has a catholic father and a jewish mother (not an observant jew afaik), so according to jewish law, he's a jew even if he eats pig dicks for breakfast and hasn't seen a synagogue from the inside in his entire life.

Those are 'y's. q's tail is a vertical line and 'g' curls back up.

huh? /r/the_donald has been controlled by SJW powermods since its existence, search up "jcm267", he created the fucking sub

He's a gay jew coalburner millenial politician-aspiree journalist what the fuck did u asspect

jcm267 is ok i had private talks with him over messages. he was a real trump supporter he just didn't want it turning into a cesspool of retards and 14 year old edgelords, which it basically did after 50k+ subscribers.

CTR is responsible for this. They gradually infiltrated the moderators list, attempted to run the program under the guise of being Trump supporters, then have allowed the plane to crash for the purpose of smearing the name of the community.

And so far it's worked pretty well. We're lucky that Cred Forums is immune to this type of disease.

Then why has trump been saying that he would consider running for president for decades if he saw a continuous decline of the state of america

I have been banned for doing shit to CTR here. Our mods aren't great.

>Cred Forums is immune to this type of disease.

/r/the_donald is babbies first edge

Cred Forums is the step after full edge, it's just redpill

Oh yes! Trump is the only savior for us! STFU aussie retard, you don't know shit about American politics. Every one claims to be the messiah when they run

Cred Forums, Cred Forums and /k/ if put on the outdated and inaccurate "left-right" line would be right, with Cred Forums and /soc/ on the left. Where do the other boards lie?

I have to admit this is prob the best campaign the shills have run so far, I wonder if it will actually work on anyone tho

He's British... did he think he was going to be successful commentating on American politics? does he think hes Christopher Hitchens?

when he speaks about American politics he doesn't sound like he knows anything. like he wants to be Ann Coulter 2.0 without doing any of the hard work. there's no substance. often times he sounds retarded and has a misunderstanding of our government legal and political system at the basic level.

maybe the stereotypes you guys say are true about the Jews, because greed seems to be his problem. now he crashed and burned.

fake and gay

Don't worry about getting the smile off your face. You will die alone and unloved. You've got a whole life of not smiling ahead of you.

>Fag scams reddit
Yeah I don't give a fuck I actually like him more for scamming reddit fags.

I hope he got lots of their money.

what part of jewish law says this? im new to looking into the religion / culture

I think all the people saying "go back" are shills.

Do you just want our ideas to stay in Cred Forums and that's it? The ideas have to spread to mean anything beyond just posting here. The more mainstream they become the better, and that site is one of the most popular sites on the net.

I got banned for saying milo is a retarded sodomite and he will discredit us
"Le feminism is gay xD" -every milo tweet, comedy show and interview

>killing knittens
not on my watcxh

>that fucking retard logic
yeah well my fag law says you are a fag and there's nothing you can do about it.

>giving a fuck about a subreddit

go the fuck back and stay there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism

I dont know reddit so dont understand the links. What is the rundown? As far as i can tell the reddit trued to open donations for trump billboards, but the man organising it was revealed to be pro-hillary?

Doubt it, it's a nicetheory in paper but it falls apart when you consider actual money and bank accounts are involved. No way even SRS would risk. This looks more like a scam gone wrong.

Ooh look, CTR trying to sew dissension

>Caring what a queer nigger loving jew thinks
>Caring what a paid HRC as OP is thinks
>Caring on what anyone else thinks and not working to better yourself
>Caring what other people think on a Peruvian basket weaving board

You sure showed us OP you gigantic fucking faggot!

>attack your own side because they don't share your thoughts 100%!
>take down all the evil le redditors who support trump because they are not as PURE as we!
>don't go to vote because only normies vote!

Who cares what happens with this fag and on reddit you fucking faggot?

Sacred cow burning for leddit.
Jew faggot gets publicly executed.
Grab some popcorn.

>defending this degenerate
>implying pol approves of this shit
kys

thanks for the honesty user. Helpful in getting to acceptance.

Anyone?

Ben Shaprio, now Milo Yogopogoberg fired from Breitbart hopefully.

Expel all the Jews.

qt cat
this desu. what did they honestly expect.

Articles being written now, google "Nimble America"

Whilst he has in the past expressed views totally contrarian to his now and so is likely lying, his speech there will follow his lines that to destroy the alt right you have to stop censoring and stop rampant social justice. Its essentially the argument that to stop islamic extremism you have to be nice to muslims. So he is still defending the ""alt-right"" there.

THE ETERNAL JEW

Someone already posted that and it has no information on why its a scam

I have a hard time believing he would do that, not because I think he has any kind of morals, but because I don't think he's stupid enough to think he can get away with it.

>A subreddit has some dissident voices
>IT'S OVER
>HE'S FINISHED
Believe it or not, a sub-forum in a site that some people use doesn't constitute the ends of the Earth.

I mean, it might for you, and maybe even a few hundred others. For everyone else it doesn't.

>your own side
I'm not a redditor faggot though, unlike you apparently.
>inb4 b-b-but it's Cred Forumss side too
No newfaggot, this is an imageboard where people come to discuss politics. It doesn't have a "side"

He needs to step his game up. Bernie scammed redditors out of a quarter billion.

Jew conman. Never trust a semite. Let this be a lesson to you all. Never trust a jew. The nature of jew is deception.

He vouched for a fake PAC.
He has a history of fake charity, ie scholarships.
Mods actively went out of their way to censor and ban dissent.
Full revolt, leak of mod chat logs, etc.
This is all new to leddit, they don't discuss the JQ.
What he did was illegal, could face criminal prosecution.

Well none of that is surprising but i still dont know how they worked out it was fake. Was it because the guy organising it was found to be a pro-clinton reddit admin?

It's my weekly hobby to get banned from various subreddits. That place is unsavable.

Read the top comments on:
"I'm proud of this subreddit and it's ability to smell the first sign of cuckery"
I don't have an account, I just skim the headlines of r/The_Donald each day along with other news sites before I return here.

And none of it will matter because redditors are sheep and follow upvotes not thought. There's no way any of this is a serious thought within two days tops.

The tism is strong, don't count it out yet

Leaf stop being retarded it's not funny anymore. Try actually reading what the OP says, even if true it has nothing to do with donald trump personally, it's a subreddit dedicated to trump supporters, it's not something run by him.

Idk the stuff with milo but what milo does is only about him.

>88
He already blew all his money from his scholarship charity scam.

TFW ITS ACTUALLY TRUE: pastebin.com/rUPXMmm0
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>No newfaggot, this is an imageboard where people come to discuss politics. It doesn't have a "side"

So basically you're admitting that you're trying to divide Trump's supporters and undermine him?

Thanks for admitting it. At least there's some honesty left in the world.

There's still no information there! Its just people congratulating themselves for being so suspicious with no word on what they actually found!

If you want to support a nominee just donate to them directly
Why give to PACs?

Look at the newfaggots attempts at internet activism. I'm laughing at redditors and faggots who idolize milo. I'm still voting for Trump you absolute faggot cuck.

[8:27 PM] kwiztas: WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF SHEKELS? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekel#Present thaat is the israeli curency
Shekel
Shekel (Akkadian: šiqlu or siqlu; Hebrew: שקל, pl. shekels or sheqalim) is any of several ancient units of weight or of currency. Initially, it may have referred to a weight of barley. This shekel was about 180 grains (11 grams or .35 troy ounces).
[8:27 PM] lolmonger: I mean, @kwiztas , you know why
[8:28 PM] lolmonger: Same reason everyone was poking fun at (((them))) over and over
[8:28 PM] lolmonger: We even had an ama guest break out the ((()))
[8:28 PM] lolmonger: Just how the user base is sometimes
[8:28 PM] kwiztas: i know it is just funny when how they still use the shekel
[8:28 PM] Trumpshaker: people on t_d talking about reopening mr_trump can we remove those? we don't need schism bs
[8:28 PM] lolmonger: Ugh, yeah
[8:28 PM] kwiztas: if you didn't want to be made fun of wouldn't you pick a different name for your currency
[8:28 PM] kwiztas: and i am jewish

according to The_Donald, some higher up of Reddit was involved so it doesn't surprise me if they used his account. I don't know much about it, correct me if I'm wrong. I like Milo, his help on the campaign has been amazing, he's been a force getting gays and young people and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
permalinksavecontextfull comments (15)editdisable inbox repliesdelete

don't you guys see that this is a hack trying to fuck Milo? he wouldn't self sabotage himself like that.

Reminder that Milo has nothing to do with the campaign, he's just irrelevant leftovers from gamergate with politically motivated reasons to sabotage Trump. Relating Milo's trolling tactics to Trump is not only an insult to Trump, but to all coal-burning homosexual Catholic Jews.

Right, it's not Drumpf himself but it just so happens to perfectly follow Drumpf's free market business model of selling dumb and desperate people an easy solution to their problems in exchange for their money just like his campaign, Drumpf Casinos, Drumpf University and everything and everyone related to Drumpf like all the donation based Youtubers who support Drumpf and his reddit page which is a direct promotion tool that's associated with him.

Mod chat for anyone interested:
pastebin.com/7HScnF2a
pastebin.com/Kea218QL
pastebin.com/rUPXMmm0
pastebin.com/L140WbZx

calm down fag, they used his account, doesn't mean it's him

>Some faggot who plays faces, who's obviously socially liberal unsurprisingly is taking every chance he can get to suck money of his "Fandom" (None the less selling them t-shrit with big black cock, I mean come on guys. Are you fuckers legitiately retarded?) like every other time he's used you for either money or controversy

>Ctrl+f "Reddit"
>56 results

you guys just don't understand the impact of Milo on the elections, he's too big to fail, literally, better try to clean his image somehow until the elections. Have some perspective and let him go from uni to uni converting people

good

He stole money from dumbass redditors.

I'm supposed to think this is bad, why?

no one on this board gave a fuck about Milo except ledditor faggots spamming threads about him. Now they are in a tizzy and spamming this shit like anyone here cares. Milo is a jew faggot and proved himself to be untrustworty (even though he's a jew faggot so that should have been enough.) last fucking year.

Mate, he's made the conservatives look like a bunch of people who'd sell out their values and ideals for publicity. That's legitimately the only thing he has done. Even the left is basically questioning why you faggots still like him. And don't

>u-useful idiot
Me, anyone with a signle fucking braincell would tell this guy has made easy use of all the more "Tolerant" (Desperate) "Conservatives".

I'd very much hope so. But Cred Forums is filled with reddiotors after gg so this cancer is prevelant on our board. It's got the point we've got historical revisionists who think this board was originally libertarian. What a bunch of retards.

True libertarians have been a pretty large number of the Cred Forums population for a long time though. Not the Gary Johnson libertarianism, mind you. Dude is a fucking joke and a disgrace and 100% not libertarian. There has been a lot of libertarian smearing with memes for a long fucking time though. Roads meme comes to mind.

what values? trumo is where he is becaus ehe gives 0 fuck about traditional conservative values. it is pretty clear that he will win because of it. the US doesn't have a conservative majority, deal with it.

Milo and him bring the people that make him win, people who don't subscribe to the traditional left or right

you're the useful idiot of the left, the left questions it because they know he's a big shot and that they can't win a single argument against him then they go after his supporters. it's the oldest fucking trick in the book

The point isn't that it's bad or that it will upset us, it's that it will upset his teenage normie following.

They've been 35 and decreasing yearly. Ancap and Cred Forums's type of libertarianism was general retardation which got beat down then shut out as a result of it. Ultimately facing rejection everywhere.

>Deal with it
I can tell right now you aren't the least conservative, because only liberal faggots seem to consistently use retarded phrasing like this.

>Milo and him bring the people that make him win, people who don't subscribe to the traditional left or right
Bahahaha, don't delude yoruself.
All he brought were neo-liberals, basically old democrats and ex-bernies, which still wasn't much. You defintiely subscribed to leftism. You just didn't want to admit it since being related to cancer is shit.

>you're the useful idiot of the left, the left questions it because they know he's a big shot and that they can't win a single argument against him then they go after his supporters. it's the oldest fucking trick in the book

What?
How am I a useful idiot to people just by holding an opinion of criticism against a fraud you silly spic. The difference between you and I is that with the left, It'd be an enemy of my enemy is my friend scenario. While Milo is outright basically a white kayne west, liberal as fuck but likes to use a lot of conservative appearance.

>people trusting a Jew
Silly goyim, when will you learn

Liberals still have the right to say stupid shit without getting arrested
Free speech means free speech for everyone, if you disagree you are as bad as the SJWs who want to censor right wing viewpoints

Bahar Mustafa is a fucking retard, but I will absolutely defend her right to be a fucking retard

That's what you get for trusting a (((Jew))).

>three Milo threads on the front page

Milo, stop being such a self-promoting faggot m8.

Don't you have a niggerdick to suck?

Libertarianism carries the most freedom. You clearly fell for the memes.

>State governing, in any percentage
>Freedom
Kill yourself, Ayn Rand.
Your book is notably the most boring peice of shit.

Like I said. You fell for the meme. You don't know what you're talking about. Who the fuck said anything about Ayn Rand?

A jew jewing jews? Not surprised

A
FUCKING
LEAF