SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

There are (((journalists))) lurking around here.

no shit sherlock. we are a nice source of dirt to attack Trump with.

Wait, refresh my memory

Didn't Twitter sort of create the parenthesis in the handles thing to show that "they're Jewish & strong", or something like that?

>alt right doesnt love greatest ally
Lmao

yes, but only after the coincidence detector extension was picked up by the media

I never got the strategy behind this.

>oh look at what these rasicts on a dark corner of the internet said, and they also say they support trump!
1. they might just be fucking around and joking. The amounts of times I've seen jokes here get taken out of context is astounding
2. They might be exaggerating their views for comedic effect.
3. Even if they are not, none of these people have any real tie with trump and theirs no real way of telling who's genuine and who's not.

What's even the point of coming here as a journalist?

Furthermore, by exposing themselves to this place they plant the seeds of doubt in their own minds. How many journalists have we seen swap sides out of nowhere or after visiting some "dark websites" and finding they sympathize?

We are the monster in pics related.

Seeds or doubt>? not likely. From your view you hope it is so. But from theirs there is no seed of doubt. Their vision is clear. They dont have to find a straight connection. They only need to point to our views and our support of Trump to scare the voters in their favor. People are to easily persuaded. We are too entrenched in our sides. Not skeptical of our side and too skeptical of the other. fuck this captcha german letters : GEBRAUCHTWAGE

Well, I'm left wing as fuck. I hate racists. Just cynical, and I can't help noticing inconvenient facts, like Jewish power.

I bet you love to notice black dick in your wife bitch

hello (((journalists))), i am a Colombian nazi, i am into Kekeism (Worship the neo nazi frog) and i hate the jews.

Hello CNN

come on man. bring some political discussion. Its ok to hate racists. or rather those idiots who shout white power all the fucking time. I think he hates those and not so much people who dont want to see their own race disappear from the planet.

IM ON TV!!!

Hello based coffee beaner. May you ship me some marching powder on the Silk Road? I have tasty Bitcoin I can send you.

- (((not))) Cher

Joke's on you! I'm gay.

We can be critical of our own side, though. We do it all the time on here.

People who buy into this "alt-right" stuff is nonsense. We are a huge group of different people and ideas here. I've seen capitalists, communists, and facists. I've seen nationalists and globalists. The only thing we all have in common is we hate PC and the establishment's sackhold they have on everyone.

I've seen a libtard classify my communist freind and my fascist self both as "alt-right" IRL because we think whites should have a secure nation to live in.

my hair look OK?

But its a TRS meme...

Arching the head up like that on your belly is far from comfy.

Fuck off media, I aint becoming an uncle tom and vote for the party of slavery.

sorry my fellow coke abuser, i leaave the business just for this year.

What is ((())) used to indicate im somewhat new to poll?

Shut up CTR

lol fag

>my job is reporting what autistic NEETs on a sub-saharan shitweaving imageboard is saying

i dont know if i could keep the gun out of my mouth familia

(((((((((((MEDIA)))))))))))))

noice

The kike journos keep saying the echoes are to 'target jews for harassment'

Jews are much more disingenuous than people realize, they know full well what 'coincidence detector' is so people know that there's no 'coincidence' when a jewish author is writing anti-white screed.

Don't be sad cunts "journalists". I know that you failed at life but this is not a reason to pull others with you. Races from the cultural (not biologically) point of view aren't equal. Pushing left policy agenta will bring only race and
religious war. Funny thing is that you will be first victims because muslims the most hate and fight white people with your liberal worldview. Salute form Poland.

What we lack is a common goal. Our politicians push us in too many directions. Too many groups crying for attention on why their problem is more important. Who's need is greatest. We say we are critical but we really aren't. If we are truly critical of our side then the opposing side uses it againt us. they dont reciprocate. So entrenched we shall remain.

right so its used to indicate that they are jewy

Journalism nowadays is not about facts

You can spew as much bile as you want and idiot no internet boomers will believe it

The jew echo marks, put them around jewish names, or something/someone you are implying is jewish for magnification

ok got it, thx

fuck off hippy. Clinton can burn in hell and fuck CTR. I am drunk and want to chat a little.

The term is "Kekromancer".

The (((jews))) literally invented the bracket thing themselves. It wasn't even a low level meme before they reported about it.

I'm the leftist here really but I just can't help noticing etremely rich semites are always financing the insane members of our political sphere of influence.

FUCKING JOURNALIST CUNTS INSTEAD OF LURKING HERE GTFO AND KEEP SUCKING ON SOMALI DICK, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING LOWLIFE FAGGOTS LIVING ON TAXPAYERS MONEY , WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB INSTEAD? I WANNA HANG ALL OF YOU YOU CUNNING CUNT SONS OF BITCHES
Ps: REE

Looks good

I love how butthurt kikes get about ((()))

>(((alt-right)))

when will (((they))) just cut it out with this label/puppet show

The country is divided - by design - so that the people are fighting amongst each other instead of tearing down the establishment/elites who've sucked up the majority of wealth and prosperity in the western world, that was created on OUR backs. From OUR sweat and blood.

Rather than constructive efforts of society benefiting the majority of the population, it benefits a minority. Look at the tens of billions spent on literal nuclear vaults and bunkers for the elites after they deemed it unnecessary and unlikely to be needed for the general proles.

They have nothing but contempt for us and it's high time we showed them who actually runs the country and why.

more like a way to poke the hornets nest and manipulate trump voters

>I am drunk and want to chat a little.

Pretty homo

Good work whatever country you are; but you should really be telling them about america and how awesome we are.

can someone repost the infographic of US media having 99% jewish CEOs?
have a memefrog in return

Starting around 4-5 months ago every single post I make on pol is with intention of manipulating concerned media who read it

>this fucking thread
safe to say journalism is dead in America

>EXCLUSIVE REPORT FROM INSIDE NAZI FROG FACTORY

I do believe in protecting our leadership. Public figures who we can relate to and coalesce around. sadly they are too corrupt for us to trust. IDC if Trump burns the white house to the ground if only they get the message that we are tired of the lies. Give us the truth.

I don't know how they react if they actually do come here and try to figure out how the dank memes work and peaking into our discussions It would be like looking into a mind of a eldritch creature.

It's easy to understand. It's just another culture to be studied.

Hi!

Wait, they didn't mention 4ch/pol/.
What the fuck OP

Degen cunt kys

(((white))) was aready starting to replace "white" before the coincidence detector app and the articles.

Its from The Daily Shoah podcast on therightstuffdootbiz and they have been going from strength to strength this year.

>being this retarded

>alt right
I'm so sick about hearing about it. The ((())) come from a neo nazi forum. Do your job you fucking dumbass journalists.

To name the enemy is to give them strength.

How is it a meme?

There are so many Jews on Twitter who unironically use the parenthesis. What the...

Did they get memed or what?

Hi this is Cred Forums and you've been memed.

sedate me

Journalists get out REEEEEEEEEE

Go find an MSN chatroom, faggot

So yes there are reporters. I would love to speak to one. I'm not talking fringe site but real MSM. I will be civil and try to honestly discus things with them. It pains me when they manage to get a hold of an idiot who has no idea whats going on. Also captcha is not drunk friendly.

You're no fun. Can't we just call each other commie bastards and move on>?

They are just desperate to make Trump and the right wing look bad. They've fallen so far, they are saying pepe is a white supremacist symbol. These people are not trying to report the facts.

The very last thing we want is a bunch of doe eyed kids showing up trying to learn something about us, that would just be terrible.

>""""""""""""""understanding""""""""""""""
>Goy... let me explain to you what to think about this racist and antisemitism thing going on.
>Did I mention 6 millions and how it all started?

There is nothing to understand. It implies what it implies.

Why>? They should learn about reality. They should get exposed and go through phases. changing their viewpoints and evolving into a more complex human being.

>lube up the gas chamber

Thats perfect because the longer they lurk the higher the chance they become one of us. think about when you newfags first got here

>saving thumbnails
kys, my nigga.

Used to ID a kike, kike-related scam, good-goy kike pawn, or kike-like/kike-enabling behavior.

>he forgot about the niggers burning down cities here too

Stand steady, aryan brothers. These jews shall not shake our resolve. We will hang that bitch hillary from the highest trump tower in the land!

Say it with me. HILLARY FOR ROPE INDUCED PNEMONIA 2016

I can be reached for comment by the press here:

[email protected]

I can understand you're point of view.

I don't like racists. Aka the people who discriminate based on skin colour.

I do however make 'racsit' jokes. But, in live I never discriminate on race.

I do however discriminate on judgement of character. I'm going to treat white meth head trash the same as black meth head trash.

Everything is based on merit of the individual. If you're a decent cunt then I don't give a fuck about you're skin colour.

Exceptions to the rule:
>buying abo friend petrol for birthday
>buying dirty leb friend a kebab voucher birthday
>buying wedding magazine for faggot friend for birthday

OY VEY PARENTHESES ARE OFFENSIVE STOP USING IT LET'S CHANGE THE LANGUAGE RULES

I love how they examine the alt-right as if they were aliens

Je voudrais parle avec les personnes.

Everything you need to know.

All tactics used to dehumanize their target.

4. The most racist, violent Trump supporters are not REAL Trump supporters and it is racist to claim all of us are like that based off a small handful of extremists

pol is not alt rgiht

only the weaboo degenerates dildo fuckers here are alt right

uh why are europeans and africans labeled by colour instead of by origination like asian

>because the european peoples have been race mixed into just a bland white paste and this bland white paste is now the head of the european people

I think that now they will start shaming absolutely every internet trend they don't like as some evil nazi alt-right plot to reincarnate hitler himself. They will continue this to the point of absurd and the end result will be that it'll be impossible to share your opinions without being labeled as "alt-right" which in turn will cause more and more people to identify with this political movement.

Odd...I'm a jew, have been here since 2005, and find this assessment to be completely unfounded. Being Jewish (the religion) has nothing to do with being a Zionist/Marxist/Propagandist. Slime is slime; cannot help that our nepotism has put the worst or us in the limelight.

They just don't want to own up to being pieces of shit so hide behind "bigotry". Grow up, faggot """journalists""" and own what you have created.

Wait... aren't the Jews the ones that worked in the Nazi factories?

THIS JUST: JEWS BEHIND NAZI FROG DEVELOPMENT!

It's probably fucking true, too, like that kike that ran stormfront and made the garrison edits.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

Funny the MSM isn't churning out any stories about all the lubtards on tumblr ranting about killing all straight white men

It's all just a (((mere coincidence))), goy, nothing to see here.

Why is there a picture of Rick Astley on his wall?

Hi colombian nazi.

wtf I hate hillarie now

>illegal war
>illegal war
>illegal war

>illegal
>war

>illegal
>war

>illegal
>war

weird? fuck that. My liberal younger brother is weird all the time.

Liberals are fucking weird. And/or drug using degenerates.

“Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

shilled in every thread

tomorrow you'll see these images on TV saying alt right are all nazi animal haters

>mfw when journojews think they know everything but they dont know about the hidden boards

no shit, I think they know the so called "reality" the best

>What's even the point of coming here as a journalist?

They need to find something to write about.
And most journalists don't like to go outside, so why not write about what you see on the internet?

I accept your payment.

In the same sense we consider the Russian invasion of Ukraine illegal.

Cred Forums is finished

RIP

I think they are on plebbit.
Cred Forums thankfully still is a more unknown place

Hi newfriend

fuckin dota lmaoooo

>the alt rights reaction to this

I fucking wonder mighty much, how the history will remember this 'era'. ((())), green cartoon toads, dank maymays...

haha lol you did not just say that!!

I said those words 2 years ago when I remembered how it was 2 years before even that

true

but there is no doubt now

Cred Forums is just reddit 2.0

Just saying "Jew Parenthesis" makes me start laughing. I prefer "Kike Echoes" personally.

if the old Cred Forums realized mainstream media and journalists were browsing their board and broadcasting memes, they would be posting gore threads like crazy doing whatever they could to scare and shock normies away

I can't remember the last time I saw a decent gore thread or at least an anti-jew thread, or AT least a good insider thread. everything is role playing, kek, or reddit tier memes.

new Cred Forums is full of huge pussies

How can people be easily persuaded and entrenched?

If you ask me, they sound like desperate loons for talking about cartoon frogs like they are dangerous weapons of war automatic assault rifles. No one bought that lie, they wont buy the Pepe lie either

>they would be posting gore threads like crazy doing whatever they could to scare and shock normies away
an old Cred Forums tactic

>(((singal)))

there goes your (you)

Sup bro, (((Journalist))) I am an actual grandson of a Nazi and I also support KEK as my god and Trump its his prophet chosen by Kek himself to bring the world into a new memetic age.

>mainstream media and journalists were browsing their board

They're not.

They only see the pictures getting posted on Twitter and Facebook.
That's why they are so clueless about what's really going on.

I hope you are right

The sad part is that they aren't really talking about Cred Forums, they're talking about the shitty knock-offs that stole our memes and use them sincerely.

That reads like a thrift store discount card owners list.

There will be no one to remember it and no one to document it.
(((History))) is 90% memes anyway.

To be honest, the moderate jews, if they had any sense of self-preservation, would be tearing down the globalist jews in every way they could right now.

>(((History)))
full retard

The nose knows.

I meant everything from the French Revolution, onwards.

But go ahead, elaborate on how history is not fake.

And yet, the democrats are the one breeding terrorism and murder (Omar Mateen & BLM).

No that's the final boss of Act II

>they wont buy the Pepe lie either
Normies are literally incapable of buying Pepe, as a lie or otherwise.

Anyone even half way tuned in enough to "get" it will probably just chuckle at how stupid it is. To anyone else, this reads like some urban legend or kids spook story. It makes no sense.

heil

there is no such thing as an alt right

people on this forum aren't a "we" a "we" is no fun I shitpost and I real post but in the end there is always truth you can never take that away from me and I will still have fun along the way

Have you recovered from the beating?

>there is no such thing as an alt right

It's just a new word for right-wing populism.
Because populists don't like to get called populist.

>online coalition of meme-loving racists

Not if you're a frog

I can't stop laughing.

you have to understand today's chronically underfunded journalism
Basically, news is what is currently trending on Twitter

Hey MSM, can I be on your kike dyke Hillary shilling show? I'll claim to be whatever "ism" you want me to be.

>online coalition of meme-loving realists who judge by a mans actions, not his looks

depends on what happens to the servers I guess

>someone on Cred Forums is actually redpilled and not just a christfag, nazi etc misunderstanding the term
>it's a fucking leaf

This is how it works in EVERY country, too. There are two indistinct main parties that every dumb voter thinks are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo different, and then maybe a third party who will never win,

To get easy material for crafting their narrative, ignoring the finer points you listed above.

Modern journos are little more than bloggers. I'd argue they're worse, as they are supposed to be held to a higher standard. But call them out on their uninformed bullshit and you'll be amazed how fast the wagons circle and they double down on the Narrative, using their presence in the press to character assassinate you, your family, your business associates...

This was the core lesson of GamerGate, and it doesn't even matter if you like GG - anyone who was informed about what was going on between Zoe Quinn's posse and the rest of the Internet knew that the "journalists" were lying sacks of shit just like her.

yep and everytime a kike stirs us up, more Americans wake up, we know their strategies. When the first Jews start getting gassed again it will be the jewish reporters who are blamed. all you have to do is go their social media feeds to see how they provoke the attacks.

There are many it guys around here, a good amount is archieved and saved for the future generations.

Trying to make trump and the right wing look bad by associating them with racism and antisemitism?

But Cred Forums literally is racist and antisemitic, so are they not right?

>like being weird
hate speech against weird people

it is called sensationalistic journalism which leads to bullshit clickbait lie stories like the national inquirer now every story these days is that bullshit. but dont forget to make a quippy headline and pun!

Do you guise realize that we are like the Bohemian Groove of alt-right, creating the codes and memeing everything around us.

And that is frightening, I'm literally SHAKING right now.

Dude shut the fuck up the hidden boards are not to be spoken of where (((they))) can see. God you are so retarded it's the first two rules.

You can't really argue of it being completly wrong, but it is dishonest in many ways, or are you reading, about hate agianst white people, the countless dead threats against us and how disgusting this is, in the media nearly every day?

hai

Keep playing up the most childish memes you can, the democrats and media are hooked and alienating themselves from the public.

images created for this thread specifically, 100% false flag

Here I made this fresh for you new folks.

why? it's not like we sacrifice undocumented refugees to KEK, amirite?

>2016
>not knowing about rickrolling

Soon

accurate personas too, well done

>you will never get fucked so hard by a 6'3 250lb man of pure muscle wielding a nine-foot sword that you transform into a weird creature

Also
To point a finger like a school yard tattle-tale and say "DIFFERENT!!!! MOMMY PLS HELP!"

(((they))) got us figured out!
Time to rev up the meme generators for the new """""""meme"""""""

>like being weird online
This is why MSM will never understand us. They're normalfags and can't comprehend why we would do what we do. This is why they can only define by using the word "weird" and writing us off as literally Hitler. It's astonishing how simpleminded they are.

The solution to this problem is a final one: Spam a daily NatSoc thread the same way TrumpGen is.

This is a really bad situation lads
Normally when a meme would go mainstream we could just ruin it by giving it an obvious racist, sexist or fecal spin

But now we are going mainstream precisely because of that.

What if Trump wins? Will Cred Forums turn into a government agency? Will we all be employed as shitpost marketing experts?

Why do you care?

The greatest fear of a leftist/Jew is a counter-revolution to their revolution. We're it. That's why they attack us. They're afraid of losing the culture war.

Fuck the media , welcome to the new news bitches

>Not being an Esoteric Pepeist
wow, get out of here you fucking heritic

because hes never going to give you up, he's never going to let you down

Well, fear not my friends
Cred Forums can redpill anyone, if they use enough time on here
That's what happened to me

[spoiler]i haven't caught onto the "the jews did it" meme yet tho[/spoiler]

this.

plus most of Cred Forums likes/tolerates israel, as they are mostly based and aren't muslims. It's been like that after half of Cred Forums's nazis died in our Cred Forumsharbour, or anuddashoa.

it's subversive, marxist, leftist jews that Cred Forums doesn't like, but israelis and normal jews don't like those people either.

they're the frankfurt school variety and they've never been popular

explain why Kim Kardashian butt is news

don't worry you don't need a war, you are slowly killing yourselves.

First thing I thought of
Makes sense
/z/ is dead which would have been funny to link them and /qa/ might as well be with all the whining they do

They wouldn't know shit from clay, they're programmed idiots who believe their own circle jerk.

>poll
Start by using Cred Forums even tho you pronounce it poll..
And remember, your here forever.

hello (((journalists)))

i am russian white supremacist, i am paid by the kremlin to troll here, i also support trump and spread anti-american propaganda. i have over five hundred different VPNs (all provided by russian government) and control the flow of information for all of the alt-right.

the cold war just started again, and you are LOSING.

>The (((jews))) literally invented the bracket thing themselves.

Sauce? I thought Cred Forums made the program for lulz

Sadly, this pic was made before blm nonsense iirc.

It's one of the dangers of having dank ass memes and journalists being literal newfags that need to lurk moar.

This pisses me off so much. This country is going to shit.

>journalist
>smart enough to figure out how to gain access to the hidden boards
Pick one. Let's give them a hint: it's starts with buying a Cred Forums Pass. Journalist, the rest of the instructions are in my image.

Oh man, top kek. Had to save this rare gostse.

Chemo threads were for edgy faggots.

Journalists please know that The Pizza Boy is the true meme of Cred Forums and the most prized one of all.

Pepe only serves to keep newfags away from the real meme man himself, since The Pizza Boy is a higher level meme and would destroy them on contact if not properly initiated.

You need to go back Xiaozi.

(((journalists)))
(((nu-males)))
(((you)))
(((cucks)))
(((ngger lovers)))
(((CNN)))
(((msnbcuck)))
(((fox)))
I WOULD BE HERE FOREVER BECAUSE THE (((JEW))) OWNS AND OR CONTROLS OVER 80% OF EVERY MEDIA COMPANY, CORPORATION, BANK ON THIS FUCKING PLANET.

want (((sources))) LOOK THEM UP FAGGOT
there out there cuck i found them
YOU MAKE THAT FACT FINDING MISSION NOW PUNK

Don't worry these images have been edited so the uninitiated will remain unharmed by its visage, you won't get the full brunt of this meme's effects and will instead see a man holding a nice pizza.

If you see anything else CLOSE YOUR EYES AND DO NOT MAKE DIRECT EYE CONTACT WITH THIS PICTURE ON ANY MEDIUM EVEN DIGITAL.

Hi journalists and friends, if you could read the thread about the girl who was gang raped in Paris, by yet more African/Muslim scum, that's why we don't give a fuck about you calling us racist or about your multi-culti propaganda any longer.

Why does Jesse Singal sound familiar? Didn't he write an article about getting trolled by 4 chan claiming it proves republicans are antisemitic?

> it's happening

Happening threads are max comfy desu
What's funny is we don't hate faggots here. There are plenty of fags that discuss faggotry. He misunderstood why we use faggot. And nigger.

Again if you see anything but The Pizza Boy.gif THEN CLOSE YOUR BROWSER IMMEDIATELY

>meme loving raysises

Wait, pol is a board of peace

>buying a Cred Forums Pass
Hi chink moot.

When it comes to banking they do. They aren't 100% in control but they influence heavily. Look at that diamond scam they run.
I just see a shitty stereotype holding shitty spaghetti

DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT IT

This. I read articles on "respectable" news outlets like msm everyday where they post random ppls Twitter comments as thou that proves anything

THIS IMAGE IS A HAaARD TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH, AVERT YOUR GAaE

>Journalism nowadays is not about facts
Nowadays, more since MANY DECADES AGO

tv is not about facts
and not about entretainiment.

the entire point of tv is agenda
same with mainstream music and other other things

now, that I am writing about it, something came to my mind, what are the hobbies of the elite, if they bullshit almost everything to have some agenda?

I never heard of it before these (((journalists))) brought it to my attention. Thank you Heeby Shlomoberg.

The echo parentheses meme and the coincidence detector plugin were made by people from the tangentially Cred Forumsrelated community surrounding therightstuffdot biz

t. jew trying to define the narrative.

Most of Cred Forums does not like your israel, nor do we like the right wing neocohen jews that have hijacked the american political establishment.

Avert my gaae lol

Even when that report is fake, it's fucking hilarious

>plus most of Cred Forums likes/tolerates israel

You dirty lying jew

Drop your proxy JIDF. We will destroy Zionism soon enough.

Someone sees the future

I am a Dominican nazi. I worship kek and Cred Forums is always right.
>lurk long enough and you will see the light and here the global voice,that ((())) patterns are everywhere

actually we like some things about israel because most marxists and jews want to erradicate israel along with the rest of the western civilization

Question for journalists: Why you are ignoring the incoming Jeb surge?

give me (((You)))s

How about you start by using you're and though even though you pronounce them your and tho.

I think you mean
"""""""journalists"""""""

As in liberal arts and gender studies majors who cant find work other than tumbler tier clickbait.

Only if you're a retard that can't see the forest for the trees.

>jews want to erradicate israel
This would have happened long ago if it were actually true. In fact powerful jews in the USA and elsewhere are extremely pro-Israel as a whole.

YEah I know it's great. As someone about to enter the field of Journalism I laugh my fucking ass off at how pathetic its gotten. This is news to them, hahaha.

How's life working for a bunch of (((honest suppliers of truth)))?

Have one on me friendo.
Fuck, I hate when I mix up the your & you're. I'm still drinking my morning coffee. I won't apologize for tho, though :^)

It's basically a trap. So what, some people on the Internet say crazy shit. No kidding. If that's all they can talk about, they are losing their ass. Meanwhile Trump is out busting his balls, setting the agenda, and hillary is at home sleeping while her campaign is going on about Four Chans. Trump's ammo looks so much more legitimate compared to hers (Russian conspiracies and Pepes) Face it man she's fucked. The only thing I don't like about it is the exposure

When you think of it as a thought experiment. It is no longer strange. Cred Forums is a collection of 115- 160 IQ faggots that will solve any problem through any means but only the best ideas survive and propagate.

Ancap and natsoc memes are brilliantly thought provoking. The christian and republic memes are like controls since most of us grow up like this. The Jew memes are sensible when you take off the echo chamber of Jewish infallibility.
The harassment and nastiness keeps out weak faggots and breaks down brainwashing directly (as a psychologist, numbness and response extinction are bed fellows).

One of the best memes thrown around for dismantling shit beliefs is "the power lies with the people you cannot criticize". This is the Jews, the blacks and globalist policy.

That post is pretty much a few years ago in my teens.

You'll hang first

Journalists will hang even before the invaders.

>not tricking (((them))) into buying gold passes while they browse Cred Forums

Journalist are so desperate to understand it that they'll spend money if they think it'll allow them to learn more about Cred Forumss workings.

>see lots of smart people on Cred Forums
>pretty sure my IQ is, like, 105

:(

This.

In the old world, decades ago, there was this thing called "journalist ethic and integrity". But that was a long long time ago. Millenials don't even know what objective journalism means. The bigger problem is that a whole bunch of them don't understand the media bias.

You know guys, If those journalists lurk here long enough, they will be redpilled.
Let's do it.

Journalists and journalism are long dead, gone and forgotten. They have been replaced by (((sensationalists))) and (((sensationalism))) which are nothing more than mouthpieces for jew interests that (((liberals))) get used to push. This is how and the only way globalists can psychologically attack and tear down a race and culture so they may then physically dismantle a state for them to exploit and completely destroy for globalist shekels. The (((MSM))) propaganda lashes out and attacks obstacles to those globalist goals by doing everything they accuse and attack the obstacles with. There is no investigation, there is no fact finding, there is no credible source or leads, there is no unbiased straight reporting of a real story. This is why those who have been redpilled don't respect the (((media))) under any banner which are all cut from the same cloth.

Let these propaganda spewing traitorous puppet (((journalists))) lurk here. In the process of finding hype pictures for their (((sensationalism))), they will inevitably read something that starts the redpilling. In the meantime, take this to your brainwashed hoards and jew masters: the truth is coming for you and you have already lost.

If you're going to write an essay with half the words in parentheses, you really shouldn't mention Jews. It contradicts the whole point of using them.

Journalists have always been here *waves to Cred Forums* The question is are they reliable like me and want to tell both sides of the story or if they are Conglomerated giants that want to kill Cred Forums?

>there are (((journalists))) lurking around here
possibly, but remember that there are also lots of shitposers on Twitter who send them this stuff

Good. Redpill the normies. They'll start looking for (((xxxSTEIN))) in articles too.

GET OFF MY BOARD FUCKING NORMIE

Hi (((CNN))) im jew and i am into radical semitic kekism and i beleive meme magic

stop copy-pasting this old thread

hi

you're all reactionary faggots who read my post and then assumed I condone what Cred Forums has become.

I can tolerate Israel as they are anti-Islam and Islam will be the major enemy of the 21st century. I'm not saying they aren't (((other))) problems, but let's be real. Israelis =/= subversive, leftist jews in the west who undermine our values and traditions.

Not having a daily nat soc thread has changed Cred Forums's demographics and you faggots who don't recognise that, plus think I'm a Jew for recognising the culture of Cred Forums, are retarded.

Oh yeah, it's this clown who shitposted about Gamergate on twitter endlessly when it was still relevant. Hi Jesse.

>we called them wayciss and anti-semites
>remember that goyim

awoo

>Israel as they are anti-Islam
In what sense? Helping fuel ISIS and wahhabism in general doesn't sound very "anti-Islam" to me, nor being best buddies with the Saudis, nor Zionist jews in america wanting to topple secular regimes in the the middle east whilst supporting extremist rebels. Don't be a bluepilled retard. Islam was never a problem before the Jew made it a problem.

>and Islam will be the major enemy of the 21st century.
In what sense? I don't subscribe to this narrative fully. Things are more complex than that.

everyone here was doing """quotes"""
((())) was twitter

Hello kikes, you have enemies everywhere and the white man is waking up.

How does it feel?

It came from TheRightStuff.biz and the podcast The Daily Shoah, then the coincidense detector was created and a little while later it went "viral"

>Hope
>adoH
???

>Israelis =/= subversive, leftist jews in the west who undermine our values and traditions.
Wow, you're right.
All they do is suck up funding from our countries and implant politicians to subvert our political process to divert more funding their way and send our sons to die in wars against their enemies.
Not at all like other Jews, who are greedy and subversive.

Not to mention neoconservatism (Jewish movement) DID seek to undermine traditions, with a very plastic and globalist conception of American identity, and was basically all about bombing other countries for freedom/Israel. Jews always suck. The sooner bluepills learn that the better. Their "conservatism" and "leftism" is of the same nature.

I don't buy the claim they fund isis, for one reason: they don't have to. SA will do it for them. I know Israel benefits from their existence, but isis is a shade of salafism that is supported by the majority of ME sunnis. Israel gets their eternal enemy just by existing.

You're a faggot if you don't think Islam was a problem for the West and Christian Europeans before Jews. That's truly blue-pilled; muslims didnu nuffin.

They are becoming more violent and more plentiful in places they never existed. They will try and overtake a few western countries at some point. They're at least 400-500 years behind us, as they will not have their own renaissance until the "moderates" in the west infect ME islam with adultery, faggotry, etc.

Israel has a strong push with certain powerful american jews who influence some politics, but let's not pretend like they're the puppet master.

Those kind of jews just want to see the world burn. They are leftist, brooklyn-based jews. Not Tel Aviv faggots who dream about wasting palestinians.

Your inability to see these as two separate groups with similar interests and instead conflating them as one monolithic group is why they are winning.

it comes from the statement that holocaust survivor's names will "echo through the ages". anti semetic groups would mockingly put any perceived jewish names in parentheses to show they are "echoing". Cred Forums did the rest.

now get off my fucking board or lurk moar ya faggot

>but let's not pretend like they're the puppet master.
I don't think there is a puppet master. Just several small groups throwing their disproportionate power around for their own benefit at the expense of all others including, at times, other powerful groups.
>Your inability to see these as two separate groups with similar interests and instead conflating them as one monolithic group is why they are winning.
Oh no, I do recognize that they are different.
But they are different in the same way that two branches of a tree are different.
You seem to want to portray them as completely discrete groups, but they clearly share the same roots.

Wree been rating fa you, CNN.

Nobody on Cred Forums ever used ((( ))) until the MSM reported on it.

I even listened to the daily shoah and never saw anyone use parentheses as a jew echo

2015 version

Make America Great Again! MSM BTFO by the Trump Train

>1. they might just be fucking around and joking. The amounts of times I've seen jokes here get taken out of context is astounding

Shit, look at what happened with Trump when he made his "NRA People" comment. Now they're doing the same thing when he said Cliton's Secret Service getting rid of their guns.

Kekromancer what the hell is that heretic name

the true term is Kekist

>(((singal)))
i bet shes single

pooping on stage, our the debates are a failure.

I found one of the journalists and turned on the camera on his pc while he was reading this thread.

looking good man

>USA will do it for them
Zionist Jews do it for them.
>shade of salafism that is supported by the majority of ME sunnis.
Wrong in my personal experience
>Israel gets their eternal enemy just by existing.
Israel din du nuffin as usual. The waves of displacements, chaos and violence they (including zionists in the USA) have unleashed on the region is why they are hated. Jews have been terrorising everyone (including whites) ever since they set foot in the region and stole people's land.
>You're a faggot if you don't think Islam was a problem for the West and Christian Europeans before Jews. That's truly blue-pilled; muslims didnu nuffin.
Not since the decline of the ottoman Empire, and that was only a problem in south-eastern Europe, not for 400 years there has been any real problem. There were no problems with Islam before Israel, and up until the 70's it was developing fine. There was no enmity towards the west before jews created it, no one even knew what Islam was in the west until the 90's.
>They are becoming more violent and more plentiful in places they never existed.
Why are they becoming more violent and why are they in places they never existed? They shouldn't be in Europe. But fuck the narrative you are setting up which is basically paving the way for an eternal war with Islam for no one's benefit but the kikes. D&C on a massive scale, for the sole benefit of protecting kikeland. We stay out of their countries, they stay out of ours - simple.
>They're at least 400-500 years behind us, as they will not have their own renaissance until the "moderates" in the west infect ME islam with adultery, faggotry, etc
Look at Iran in the 60's compared to now.

>Your inability to see these as two separate groups with similar interests
They aren't separate. Jews are jews. "Israeli" is a fake identity, they are all just jews and a part of the same spiritual Jewish nation. In America, Israel, Canada, Sweden or China - they are Jews and their only allegiance is to Jews.

Lmao retards

Best explanation of the coincidence detector

When you say "I hate racists" you're referring to white people, is that correct?

>gas chambers needing to be warmed up

did an ai create these memes?

pepe is now pushing for Hillary, he wants you to vote for her. This frog hate must backfire now. pro Hillary pepes soon

hello (((journalists)))

This. Israel is a great American ally, and we shouldn't discriminate against all Jews just because of the actions of a select few. #NotAllJews

Oh lawd! xD

here's some icecream to go with that, friend!

Americans truly are the greatest earth cattle, the high fat concentration allows us to use them as rocket fuel in our mothership.

>How many journalists have we seen swap sides out of nowhere or after visiting s
How many? Are there good examples?

(((They))) now recognize Cred Forums as some sort of threat.

As the old saying goes:
-first they ignore you
-then they laugh at you
-then they attack you
-then you win

Try and guess what stage we are at :^)

Wait, they're jew parenthesis? I though they were echo arrows.

/out/ beat us at our own game. user delivered and formed some pizza boxes into a swastika in a nasty ghetto. Trying to show folks how easy it is to get off your ass and do it.

Those stages are anti-semitic.

rare

isn't that what we are ?

The American (((media))) is very disingenuous. They can't report on (((news))) for shit and would be sued to hell and back anywhere else in the world for how overt their political meddling is.

(((America))) is NOT a land of (((Freedom))).

(Yes, ((())) works just like doctor No's "ironic quotation marks")