Britain tries to block common EU army

The EU summit in Bratislava agreed to build up an EU army by June 2017... but the Brits have vowed to block it as long as they are in the EU.

Guess what, Nigels, you cannot block shit. The EU army will be built on a voluntary basis on intergovernmental contracts within the "closer together" framework of the EU which the UK isn't a part of.

thetimes.co.uk/article/britain-to-block-eu-army-j55kfp7b5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90
youtu.be/G2IyolsVu8o
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y
n-tv.de/politik/Als-Brite-waeren-Sie-auch-nicht-mehr-nett-article18646261.html
tagesspiegel.de/politik/abhaengig-von-eu-geldern-der-kater-nach-dem-brexit/14496076.html
n-tv.de/wirtschaft/May-warnt-vor-Brexit-Folgen-fuer-Wirtschaft-article18561871.html
procontra-online.de/bilderstrecke/date/2016/08/brexit-warum-eigentlich/
lessentiel.lu/de/news/dossier/brexit/story/23232878
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/27/the-secret-history-of-the-eu-written-on-an-italian-prison-island/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Council
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_European_Commission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
cfmo.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let us know when agree on a name.

its gonna happen again

>Implying the EU will even be around that long

tfw kraut can't build an army on it's own

Yaaay, I will get to shoot krauts and frenchies in the backs of their dumb, spoiled heads. Sign me up.

>The EU army will be built on a voluntary basis
And then used to enforce their tyrannical policies whenever a member country steps out of line like Britain did.

Looks like Germany is still trying to start World Wars but this time with France on their side.

>EU army
fugg the kraut is at it again, guess i'm gonna join the resistance

>Germany is basically the leader of the EU
>Guys wouldn't it be cool if we all united as one country with the same military?
This is just Germany trying to start the Fourth Reich.

and also the means of growing food in our countries. We already lost.

>voluntary
I guess it's not the people that have "volunteer".

ITS THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

>Poland will be liberated from the tyrannical right-wing ruling party by the glorious EU legions in your lifetime

You country needs to be dismantled once and for all.

>24 different languages

>thousands of years of raw local and national rivalry that has resulted in genocide, war, etc

>Some EU """"soldiers""""" will have more loyalty or goodwill towards Moscow, Bern, London, Ankara, etc than Berlin. Nu-males, bureaucrats and women on the street may feel """european""" but soldiers and officers, who's opinions actually matter, will almost certainly feel much more patriotic to their home nation

>pretty much guaranteed overall military spending across the EU will be cut because of integration. Spending will also never reach early 1900s levels because nationalism will be dead

yeah i'm not worried

Whereas the concept of the EU army is terrifying and i'm against it,and also proud of UK manning up and leaving,I can't help but be digusted by the limeys.

You don't get to pack your shit up,throw the entire continent into disarray,and make decisions about what happens in the EU anymore. Christ.

looks like we will have to end you krauts AGAIN

Teasipping cunts why would you do that? are you americas bitch now?

back to europe to save your asses again

dont fuck it up next time

>for as long as it remains a member of the union

>implying the continent wasn't already in disarray thanks to Merkel the Marxist

I was in the army

It will never happen

We hate globalist scum like you and will never die for (((europe)))

>I wish there was an EU army
said no one ever

arm themselves with extra straight cucumbers after 3000 summit meetings

Remember when Nick Clegg said the EU army wasn't happening?

Oh no, an army of numale cucks who are "fighting" while their girlfriends back home are having Muhammed seed put inside them. What ever will we do?

They will only use that army to terrorise there own citizens.
Cos it won't scare anybody else.

When has the Kraut not been at it? Next time we MUST Dresden every last German city.
I don't think they'll go along with it, the right is rising in France and a huge amount of leftists are against the (((EU)))

There is literally nothing wrong with EU army, you losers just hate change. Too bad, the army will be built and you can't do anything about it

Based Krautbro. Give me a call when the day of the rope comes.

Will help remove the Ottomans, if needed.

you krauts need to stop talking and start acting for God's sake, tell them brits they to fuck off now so we can start doing cool stuff like pic related

come on fellow italian i'm sure it's going to work out perfectly this time

>British buffer states try to form army

Fucking lol

Underrated

Can someone be bothered to post the whole article or is all the necessary information that the British are going to block the army as long as they are part of the EU?

As long as the British heads of states they can't decide upon anything in Bratislava. I'm still skeptical that the French will go along with the united army. As far as I know it the German-French Brigade has never been sent into any real action since her existence. I don't think the French are keen on giving up their own military and I believe their political leaders will want to continue to sell arms to Greece.

No one likes you Mohammed. Fuck off sand nigger.

>EU army
I love this. Yesterday's predictions become Today's reality, and all the nay-sayer-fags are eternally btfo.

Of course

And dont get tricked by the nu-males on Cred Forums from germany. All they do is play pokemon-go and bragging about muh economy and muh eu. Even One day in our military and they would be crying and being bullied by everyone. They are fags. And i dont defend fags without girlfriends or decent jobs.

None of them ever served
None of them ever was in afghanistan, being confronted with the most backward religion on earth
Those cucks were never in the military nor will they ever be. They never experienced true brotherhood with french, british or american soldiers

Before i would shoot one of you i would more likely to get myself hang up or beat up some nu-males

Posts the guy whose country is closest to an quick and easy exit from the EU.

kek EU army would be absolutely useless. slow, disorganised, cumbersome and would ultimately cause more harm in its inefficiencies than it would do good for any of the countries involved.

Kek, this. If it wasn't for you guys providing military support, supplies, food, etc, Britain would've been like France, blitzkrieged.

Britain has no right to rip on France when Germany would have arseraped them as well if it wasn't for USA.

>The EU army will be built on a voluntary basis on intergovernmental contracts within the "closer together" framework of the EU which the UK isn't a part of
Guess what, Angelas, if you want to make armies, you have to go through the same EU process as everything else.

The only reason they want an army is to stop people from building walls to keep out

The EU will fall, and I'm too poor to profit from it.

I for one would gladly welcome a German-French or a German-French-X-... united army

But the anti-EU hate is unfortunately stronger than ever in France now, after Brexit and with the upcoming success of the far-right party at the next elections

Except the UK almost certainly would have won a war of attrition with Germany, as we were doing.

Naval power and trade was a strength.

Britain staying based as always

>Britain would've been like France, blitzkrieged.

What is The Battle Of Britain?

Britain could never have been invaded while the RAF were still in the air. I'm not saying the american help wasn't huge but don't think an invasion was ever even close to happening.

D-day would still have ocured without american help. it might have failed, but it would have occured. On the other hand without Britain fighting on alone the US wouldn't have been able to land in europe or north africa. Communism would've ruled across europe and may have even won the cold war because of the additional resources

>There is literally nothing wrong with EU army
Other than being controlled by the EU.

how long till next elections?

Britain has literally never won a war on military strength alone
Because we can outlast almost everyone by virtue of being an island nation with dominant air and sea power.

and have the most sophisticated banking system in the world to bankroll it, and opposition in the continent.

This...what the little asperger germs forget is that we LOST the channels battle against the brits...without air or naval superiority we would have never been able to invade. Every strike force would have been crushed within days.

Meanwhile britain was successfully blocking german trade and slowly starving us. Oil and metals were always low and if you talk to veterans (i know...most edge-kids didnt do) they always say that the german equipment went down since the war declaration by gb.
Met an old german panzer ass once...he said similar things.

As much as i love the Wehrmacht and our technology for what it was, you have to realize that brits gained air superiority before the americans joined....and our navy was never a real challenge. Of course we had good ships...but the brits had more good ships...and much more experience on sea

Tldr : even as totally blind asperger kid you should at least partially accept that the britains fucked us on the sea, in the air and in egypt

I agree that these faggots don't know what sort of stupidity they are advocating for.

Keep in mind the cucks who want an army would sooner prosecute their own citizens for a racial thought crime, than to persecute the dindus who are unraveling the foundations of Western society.

For some reason the UK gets demonized by Eurocucks for not wanting to be part of an army which is unaccountable to the European people. Sad.

>EU Army

Never going to happen. It's a lunatic fucking conspiracy theory invented by Brexit supporters.

>implying eastern europe won't be taking it over

Who do you think will be soldiers there. Some nu-male western cucks? It's literally the only way to get rid of the liberal elites at the Eu and replace them with out own.

they fight for our hearts :3

It's the 4th reich, there even doing a new hitler youth , sorry eu youth.
Ww3 here we come

NATO BTFO
>We don't need them anymore

We are not interested in your EU army bullshit. Prepere for war UK and V4 against EU islam cucks.

>The EU army will be built against the will of it's people because fuck these peasants who won't allow us to create a superstate.
Having an army does make it easier to enforce this.

EU army is a retarded idea
It will happen at some point, that much is clear.

I assume it will be mostly used for imposing the will of the EC on the people of Europe and not for any outside conflicts.

I guess that's a good thing, ja?

>its jut a trade agreement you conspiracy theory loons they will never build an army

why is it that leftwing humans are so naturally retarded?

i cant tell you how many videos ive watched of peter hitchens and nigel talking about an EU army only to be smeared and jeered at for it

I guess Brexiteers have been proven wrong yet again on their paranoid conspiracy theories.

>country is closest to an quick and easy exit from the EU
How can this be done? Please enlighten me, Fritz.

Nah...every german i know you would call man likes you for Brexit. My parents nearly cried when it happened. Never saw them this enthusiastic in a long time.

A united white culture europe might be a good thing...but this union of blood-sucking globalists and delusional anti-whites is not the right way.

The little cuckboys rage more and more on Cred Forums as it becomes obvious that eu will fall...

Cant wait for french and dutch elections...they will fick up eu totally.

Then german Cred Forums posters will be buttblasted like never seen before and inferiority complex will peak. they will be spamming Cred Forums for weeks and the butthurt will be glorious...cant wait for Cred Forums next year...it will be the best time on this site we ever had (except for the eu shills)

>unfortunately

Thats alright, our military won't be a part of it, and the founders of the military can have fun trying to run a multinational army the same way the romans tried with mercs and tribals all right up until it was what destroyed them.

Its a fucking stupid idea thats doomed from its conception. Its almost inevitable that it will collapse due to infighting.

Can u just imagine an army made up of krauts , surrender monkeys and moaning poles ?
Hahahahahahahaha kekekekek

It's already a failed project in my view. At no point in history has the economic collaboration come before the military confederation except for the EU. They have put the cart before the horse and now they are retroactively trying to rework this mistake.
Every French president has been outspoken about not giving up national privileges for the EU and they all at least stated they wanted to stay French. After WWII France explicitly denied having command over both French and German military. France got what it wanted with the Euro already. Quiet frankly I just don't see why it should give up its military now. I have no clue how the European elites are going to propose this.

Without American support there would have been an armistice within weeks after the bombardment from the French coast and what about the Communists? They only were only able to keep their war efforts going because the Americans supported them. Their army was equipped with obsolete equipment and close to being completely crushed before the American supplies restocked them.

>can't even decide on a real name or flag
>can barely hold member states or group economy together
>going to have an effective combined military
Topkek

>Post things that trigger the EU

Kek

Angry german nu-males incoming in 3...2...1...

>>its jut a trade agreement you conspiracy theory loons they will never build an army
This. They sold it as a trade union, but now they are going full steam for full Confederacy.

I have a feeling that at this rate, we (Finns) will be fighting for our freedom agains European Confederacy before a Russian one.

Kek. Thank fuck we're not independent 60% of us are retarded.

>Guess what, Angelas, if you want to make armies, you have to go through the same EU process as everything else.

Nope. We have used ways to integrate the EU without the UK many times before. It is called "intragovernmental cooperation" and requires no EU votes.

I don't know the sentiment the Finns have towards the EU but I would imagine that the sanctions against Russia that are still in place don't help their image anymore than it does help the Finnish economy. I was only pointing out that your country has probably the best preconditions for exiting the EU and on the financial markets the term Fixit already made the rounds.

With a step away from Draghi's printing press Finnland could then deprecate its currency to overcome their crisis the same way they did in the 1990s.

>posting Thatcher
>ever
bad post lad

Hey Kraut, back to the totalitarian attempts to rule Europe eh?

What was the Battle of Britain? Retards like you should not be allowed to use the internet.

There will never be a more based and sexy Prime Minister as Thatcher.

>mfw we will have to dismantle a pathetic german "empire" for the 3rd time

The only country that can actually fight in Europe is Britain and they're not even in the EU

The Brits could defeat an EU army in 20 minutes

>Be white first country
>Gets bombed
>Be a cucked country
>Gets bombed

That's hilarious, but not actually true.
The United Kingdom is the only nation other than the US in the world that can fight a campaign anywhere in the world completely independently.
France and Germany and a few of the others can fight, they just need NATO to support them

Even Visegrad supports EU creating an army, especially Poland and Czechs.
This will only annoy us and make Brits even more alienated.

wehrmacht

>and have the most sophisticated banking system in the world to bankroll it, and opposition in the continent.

Are there any allies left on continent for UK?
After racist attacks on Poles and Eastern Europeans Visegrad certainly isn't your ally.

look at all the freedums and diversities you've won killing your forefathers.

We have veto. Haha

>We are not interested in your EU army bullshit. Prepere for war UK and V4
Kaczynski himself supports EU army. Check your facts.

And why should we ally with UK where Poles are hunted down?

The only forefathers brits kill are Germans when they chimpout and declare war on the whole world

That will only cement EU more, even Eastern Europe is for joint army.

Gibraltar
Akrotiri and Dhekelia

What else do we need?

No, Brits are isolated. The decision to not invite Brits any more to EU summits was unanimous.

Well they would be, wouldn't they. Being part of something is exciting when you are a fucking loser. " Hey spotty kid, wanna be in our club?" .

I don't care about fucking low-life scums, Polish emigrant in UK. They are the worst kind of Poles and i'm happy that they leave. Kaczyński support this idea because he want to get something in return. With our increasing defense spending EU army will pose no threat.

GO HOME

>muh racism
Last I checked you Poles were still white, even if you do act like gypsies and niggers. You just sound pathetic when you pull the racism card, not that anybody thinks you're anything but pathetic leeches mind you.

Haha, oh Hans.
Never change.

Yes, what is your problem with us controlling Europe? Last time resulted in a booming economy.

I've always wondered what would happen in a world war, a lot of countries I don't see the residents going to fight in the masses like the previous ones.

He is emigrant, to lazy to find proper job here. Do not expect too much from him.

We hate you for a reason, Nigel.

And finally we got you out of the EU. We tried hard for 40 years. And our workers will continue to spit and shit in the BMWs that we export to the UK. There is a reason they all small a certain way wheb they arrive in Poo in the Loo land aka Britbongistan.

economic threat for anglos

>And finally we got you out of the EU.
>ignoring the fact almost every German was begging brits to stay pre referendum
German delusion never ends

That's a lot of butthurt Hans.

Now go back to work, our cars don't build themselves.

You seem angry Hans, has your wife started fucking your new house refugee without taking pictures or something?

That's a lot of butthurt Hans.
Now go back to work, my new car isn't going to build itself.

Who in their right mind would want to be controlled by a cuck state that values foreigners over its own people?

You should come up with a label for the Poles that leave your country to get welfare/steal low level jobs. You patriotic Poles are so much more human and intelligent than them, it's almost as if you belong to a different race.

>sentiment the Finns have towards the EU
Is getting quite cold of late, our agriculture got fucked when we joined. And this "refugee" crisis is really getting people angry.

Neither does it help that EU is trying to ban weapons, which would fuck our defence reservists over. (Remember that pol, with ~74% fins ready to defend Finland? Yeah, EU made at least 74% of population angry, when they tried the weapon ban)

EU keeps also making ridicilous legistations when it comes to industry (of all sorts), transport/logistics, etc. And most of all HEATING emissions; we live in a place where median temperature is below 10 celsius, for like 9 months out of 12 and fuckers in Brussels keep making ever stricter quidelines that force our heating costs to rise.

>sanctions against Russia
Once again; fucked our trade up real good. Russia has historically been our most important trade partner.

It's funny; once we joined a trade union, our trade has never been so low.

German elites have tried to get the UK out for decades. For good reason.

And the state media is shilling hard right now to steer up anti Brexit and anti British sentiment, reporting daily about racist Brits and butthurt Brits and the British economy tanking and in shambles.

Can't wait to see EU become stronger in the face of UK's dumbshit.

Hoping to see them fucked over on every trade deal possible out of market manipulation and spite.

Britain as 51st state when?

>He is emigrant, to lazy to find proper job here. Do not expect too much from him.
Ah rich baby upset that fellow Poles aren't dying from hunger on the streets. And you call yourself a patriot?

Nice try. I work for Heidelberg printers in the UK. I'm in Germany weekly. You are so full of shit.

>Who in their right mind would want to be controlled by a cuck state that values foreigners over its own people?

Last time I saw all Brits serve under German royalty.

>the elites and the media
Literally globalists and jews.

Why would Germans be pro-EU? Wouldn't the nationalists on here want Britain to be independent and independent of refugees themselves?

>The EU army will be built on a voluntary basis
>voluntary basis
"Hey, still want to get some of that EU funding? Good, send us your young kids to go die in the desert"
user, you are a gullible fool.

They didn`t agree on an EU army tho`. You can`t abuse the word army so much as to fit in that context.

You're a Boston potato nigger aren't you?

Thank God the Black and Tans put you taig communists into the ground.

>Be German
>Start new Axis EU army
>Don't invite Japan
>Italy is still in the club
Have you learned nothing?

What I was going for with the heating emissions/cost, is that it affects literally EVERY finn. So any finn that knows even something about the issue, should realise that EU is fucking us over.

i'm ok with that

Checked.

>Inviting Nippon
>The ones that lead us into war with the US
Sure seems like a good idea.

Which is bollocks of course, there's hardly any anti European racism. The decider was Merkel losing her mind

War with the soviets and the US was inevitable.

Go die for Juncker then you meathead.

What's Britain gonna do about it? LMAO a small island nation in the atlantic.

You have to understand, the Germutts have been cucked for a very long time. The have developed an incredible inferiority complex that manifests as a warped form of national masochism, it forces them to constantly hurt their own people out of guilt, to seek the embrace of savages that will fuck their women and brutally attack their men. Even the nationalists, knowing that they're inferior to the Brits that bested them, would happily choose the life of a cuckold if it meant spiting those that defeated them; they know they can't win in a real fight after all.

You're fucking welcome.

You know what the worst thing is? Alex Jones actually said this would happen. Normally, I'd disregard everything he says, but he actually told us there were secret plans to make a united European army, and that was why Brexit would piss off the Germans so much.

>voluntary basis

Its actually not, the commission decided that by 2017 they should take the reins, there was no vote on it and it will go ahead as per the lisbon treaty.

italy greece and spain will be out, maybe eu associated states. china and russia have every reason to back germany

They believe that EU has brought peace since no real major war in Europe since its formation.

With the Soviets, sure. Actually the nips could have played their part by listening to the army and going north, but that`s beside the point.

Going to war with the US might have been inevitable too, but it could have been postponed.

There is this thing called a veto.

>Poles were still white
>white
Doesn't know anything about race

it was never actually a secret senpai

>mfw my friend told I was a "tinfoil hat wearer" when I told him the goal of the EU was to create a superstate

wtf I love Britain now

Do Poles glow green in the dark or something?

youtu.be/G2IyolsVu8o

Ah. Do you smell that?
I guess it's time to kill some cucked krauts.
"Muh European army"
You fuckers are so delusional.
"But Russia is bullying me :( I need army"
To be quite honest Ahmed you need some fine slav cock to save your nation at this point.

Is there something in german water that posses them to try and unite all of europe?

I'm from poor family but we know what hard work is. I'm not rich now but they are more important values then money. If you are not materialistic fuck living in Poland is quite good now.

wouldve been easier to pull off if japan kept pushing into russia after securing china instead of MUH NIPPON PACIFIC MANIFEST DESTINY

There was no US support in the Battle of Britain, hans.

>EU army
>Germany invades someone again

Who will they fight for?

do you know what a slav is?
Pro Tip: There not scandinavian

guess what? without our military you aint shit LOL

>The EU will fall, and I'm too poor to profit from it.

>mfw my mortgage gets hyperinflated away in a week

Germany is in a very shitty position in wartime, with the only real side we can`t be attacked from being the north. There is always the danger of two or three front wars, which can only be migated by integrating europe.

White-guilt was always a self-apparent fact to me but I used it as convenient label for cucked liberals and never really thought about it in terms of a social phenomena.

We have something similar here and felt at an unconscious level at the scale of a country. I would name it an inferiority complex too, against European countries but it manifests itself in nationalist feelings and not the other way around. You'd think it would be beneficial but unfortunately Turkish nationalism has more to do with shifting blame then self-introspection so we get flag-burning neanderthals instead of proud scientists.

Fuck off. Seriously.

>lead into war
They love to memory hole the fact that FDR had put trade embargoes on Japan and froze their assets long before Perl Harbor happened. To say nothing of putting American ships in British waters in hopes of Germany sinking them. No, Japan was backed into a corner after FDR pulled that stunt, which is exactly what he wanted.

The same thing they did to you twice.

Anglos are expect Kraut removers.

Every time.
>I feel threatened by this country
>so let's start a massive war with them before they have the chance to :^)

>I'm from poor family but we know what hard work is. I'm not rich now but they are more important values then money. If you are not materialistic fuck living in Poland is quite good now.

What about food? Because without food you will die. And without money you can't get food.

When we entered EU in 2004 our unemployment rate was 20% due to advice from western advisers. It was impossible to find job without connections and people faced real poverty and hunger without jobs.

Besides you shouldn't look at this in negative way. Brits, French, Germans have expat colonies all over the world. Millions of them live and work in Asia, USA. If you confine Poles only to Poland then you will resign to colonial status of Poland.

Polish immigrants made our unemployment rate lower and they transferred a lot of money to Poland helping our economy.

Don't fall for western attempts to divide our nation.

I am aware that FDR wanted war, but that changes nothing about the fact that war with the US would have happened later without our alliance with the nips.

Shut up and get in the damn union. Don't forget that the proto EU army already owns your tanks.

London itself has more inhabitants than 39 of the states

are you talking about ussr? how would you have handled that? hitler did the best thing possible

Thank you, Dutchbro, you're an honorary Brit

>And most of all HEATING emissions; we live in a place where median temperature is below 10 celsius, for like 9 months out of 12 and fuckers in Brussels keep making ever stricter quidelines that force our heating costs to rise.

And you know what the best thing is?

At the same exact time, (((they))) keep deregulating the economy to the point that our industries cannot possibily compete, and pretty much 99% of the plastic products you buy come from China at enormous environmental cost.

Our heating emissions are literally insignificant compared to China's industrial pollution and the transportation emissions to get that shit here.

That goes directly against everything I said tho`. Wilhelm was a retard, and Hitler motivated by ideology.
And attacking the USSR was right, the battle was only going to get harder the longer they gear up, and war was inevitable.

>Thank you, Dutchbro, you're an honorary Brit

Only complete faggish Pakis want to be Brits.

How long till germany chimps out?

As if anyone wants to be a fucking Chav rape baby.

The EU won't exist in ten years. All you'll be left with is Mutti Merkel's migrants. Why do you autists destroy yourselves all the time? Hopefully Germany is gone for good this time.

>and war was inevitable
wew you know shit about history

when hitler first entered russia, stalin denied it was even happening since he was so convinced him and hitler were allies now

>Its actually not, the commission decided that by 2017 they should take the reins, there was no vote on it and it will go ahead as per the lisbon treaty.

Even better. Fuck the Brits. Let's build a EU federal superstate and then sink those fucking Trident Paki ships and sink all the British (((merchant))) ships.

About time to put the Nigels back in their place.

kraut is in denieal
Germany no longer one of the cool kids
due to unfore seen levels of butthurt since Briexit

>Be one of the most eurosceptic leaders
>Still signs Single European Act, creating the single market.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>The EU won't exist in ten years.
Stimmt. It'll be called the European Reich by then and Holland will be one of its provinces.

The legislation is quite the problem of course because with the European Superstate also comes even more bigger government in the states themselves. Finland has tried to combat its unemployment problem with more government spending and its public spending ratio is now the highest of all OECD countries. But government spending doesn't generate any wealth.
At the start of the 1990s Finland deprecated it's currency for about a third to the D-Mark and solved its crises this way. With all that in mind I don't think the Fins will play along with the EU because the deprecation in the Euro zone will take far too long as we've seen with Southern Europe. Right now Finland's target claims would guarantee a smooth exit out of the Euro without any losses.

Next move is to stop the Airbus military branch from the airbus civil branch to happen. This with shares taken from some eastern europe states.
France and Poland are already enough.
Remember, France already takes care of your submarine nuclear capability....
Being us's bitch is useless nowdays, and you know it.
Why, you could win a war this time.
>Bern
Faggot, why you mad? This is utter non-sense?
But we will be surrounded this time again...
>and I'm too poor to profit from it
You mean too dumb to understand a damn' thing.
> Prepere for war UK and V4 against EU islam cucks.
Implying the next closest menace is "Islam cucks" and not Russia
This is why I can't stand racists. They would betray their own country and become slaves to a percieved white lord than be their own master and bow only to the almighty.
>American education
We'd need to include Russia before

Inevitable, as in going to happen regardless because of Hitlers ambition of Lebensraum, not inevitable as in the sovites are going to attack at some point, even though I am not saying that they wouldn`t.

And if you are going to attack the soviets you have to do it as early as possible, before they gear up enough to stop you.

So fucking based...

Better to be a Brit (largest ever empire, defeated Huns twice) than a tanned German (humiliated in two world wars which they started out of jealousy of Britain, elects Merkel who wishes to replace the ethnic German, ancestors raped by Russians).

You are the losers of history. The sooner the kraut becomes extinct the better.

Russia is only a regional power

The only thing the (((EU superstate))) will sink is what little is left of our freedom.

>I work for Heidelberg printers in the UK.

Heidelberg Druckmachinen is going belly up as we speak.

Here you go on German media and Brexit:

On racism
n-tv.de/politik/Als-Brite-waeren-Sie-auch-nicht-mehr-nett-article18646261.html

On economic trouble for Brexit voters:
tagesspiegel.de/politik/abhaengig-von-eu-geldern-der-kater-nach-dem-brexit/14496076.html

On Brits looking into the abyss economically:
n-tv.de/wirtschaft/May-warnt-vor-Brexit-Folgen-fuer-Wirtschaft-article18561871.html

On Brits actually were just deceived by internal quibbles:
procontra-online.de/bilderstrecke/date/2016/08/brexit-warum-eigentlich/

On Brits won't have anyone to work in agriculture:
lessentiel.lu/de/news/dossier/brexit/story/23232878

>kraut is in denieal
>Germany no longer one of the cool kids
Germany leads the EU. Germany gets 1.3 million EU nationals (next to 800k illegals) into the country in 2015.

>due to unfore seen levels of butthurt since Briexit
haha, well, Germany has become a magnet for the EU youth, while Britistan wants "tens of thousands" Pakis instead whites.

Hey now, nine guys went over there and got a special arrangement with your Fighter Command to fly against Germany in your forces without losing their US citizenship. 3 in the 609th and I forget the rest.

Only a kraut would boast about high immigration figures. I can't wait to see Germans go extinct. The world will be a safer place with you Ruskie rape babies not in it.

This

>Last time resulted in a booming economy

An economy of explosives doesn't necessarily constitute booming, Hans.

>Germany leads the EU. Germany gets 1.3 million EU nationals (next to 800k illegals) into the country in 2015.

>haha, well, Germany has become a magnet for the EU youth, while Britistan wants "tens of thousands" Pakis instead whites.

I see more and more Poles wanting to move to EU from UK after vicious attacks and racism.
Shouldn't worry UKIP, they want us out and integrate with African and Asian countries in some form of economic union,

Say it with me boys
HOLY
ROMAN
EMPIRE

>"Holy"
>"Roman"
>"Empire"

So when are you going home?

Hey, if it wasn't us, it would only be somebody else.

Get over yourself Germany, you're NEVER going to rule the continent. You think you're so big and important, fact of the matter is you're only around because the USA needed you as a buffer state against the USSR after ww2.

kekle have funny Germany,i guess this europes marital law, because your banks are in free fall. Italy's anus cherry just popped in stocks to.

Except it was forced by the Visengard states this time, not by germany.
>EU is germany everything the EU does bad is germany's fault

For you.

>mfw the cultural inferiority complex of the germans is flaring up again

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>pretty much 99% of the plastic products you buy come from China at enormous environmental cost.
Same. There is a factory close to me that used to make cookery (pots, pans, etc.), but nowdays they mine the metals in China, process it in China and make the product in China. Only thing they do in Finland is affix the plastic handles, clue on the instructions and package it. "Made in Finland"
And that is just one example.

>They also, transport Norweigian salmon to CHINA to be gutted and packaged and transport it back here.

Shit's fucked up, yo.

Yes, but neither was the famous Battle Of Britain a serious campaign. Hitler only did so because the bombers could reach England thanks to the short distance from the French coast they got and because he wanted to move Churchill into agreeing to an armistice. The Luftwaffe didn't even have plans for a bombardment before because they simply had no bombers for such an undertaking.

Nobody gets to make decisions on what happens in the EU except for the non-democratically elected officials in the top of the EU, that's the whole fucking problem in the first place. These assholes are trying to start WW3 with Russia. That's why the EU tried to move into Ukraine.

>It's already a failed project in my view. At no point in history has the economic collaboration come before the military confederation except for the EU. They have put the cart before the horse and now they are retroactively trying to rework this mistake.

That was a good post.

I'm a civil engineer with 1y of work experience and iv lived as diaspora in nrwf during the 90ties civil war.

i speak German but my writing sucks hard, went only 1st and 2nd grade in a german catholic school as a kid.

i worked in germany last summer as an intern in a diaspora owned firm.

Why is the EU good for me?

True.
Union jack should be flying in berlin

eat shit collabo

Or Ribbentrop could have told the Japanese that Germany would not engage in a war on there side instead of guaranteeing them the direct opposite.

The official entry of the United States into the war doesn't matter. What is important is their support of the British and the Soviets. Their fighting only came into play when Germany and Russia had bled each other dry already.

>be Germanic tribe
>destroy roman empire
>500 years latter claim to romanz and sheit
>greatest holy roman emperor dies by drowning in a fucking river

Thank god I don't live in either of the parts of Holland then! At any rate, we'll just flood our entire country if it comes to that. Good luck invading Bikini Bottom islamoshits.

A common EU military based on pointless fighting in Ukraine against Russia and using navy boats as taxis to bring in Africans.

Enjoy, Europe.

>voluntary
>"Voluntary"

Hans either you are being stupid as a people and don't want it to work. Or you suck at lying.

At this point I don't know.

We always fuck it up in the end.

We need to uncuck ourselves quickly and anschluss here and there, but ultimately we will have to hack Germany into small pieces, so that we are busy with ourselves instead of fucking with everyone else.

>The EU army

Sounds like a joke. Germany, France and a bunch of worthless eastern European nations? Sounds like Britain could single-handedly defeat it.

Don't worry, Obama already moved long range nuked into position all over Europe and Hillary said she'd nuke Russia "for hacking her emails despite there being no evidence of that anywhere". WW3 will be very short and pretty much nobody is going to survive.

You are a fucking embarrassment and a disgrace.
Never post under our flag again.

Spain is fuckin ready to being neutral again in another WW.

He is a Brit, he is been shitposting under the Dutch flag for a while now.

You don't control shit. Your government does, and if you have white skin then you're the enemy in their eyes.

How delusional and brainwashed are you? You'd have far more brits than you know supporting you and standing side by side with you if you opposed your tyrannical government and did away with the muslim invaders that flood europe (all the fault of the EU and Merkel).

Shit, Germany... what happened to you? You used to be cool..

You can't talk to Germans. They have all the right ideas, and then they put the wrong people in charge, for the wrong reasons, and then refuse to change their minds.
They have that weird asian slave mentality.

they can refuse to pay for any of it leaving the "united EU" military just scraps from each EU countries military

DO DOMU ROBACKI

Even if Britain couldn't stop germany with it's huge as fuck navy, they would have beat back an invasion, there was a fuckton of arms being stockpiled in Britain

>but the Brits have vowed to block it as long as they are in the EU
BASED
R
I
T
S

>Stiff Upper Lip
>Second Punic War
You guys are incredible. Dont mind these dirt-dwelling mongrels, Britain always was and will be the most successful son of Rome.

Britain would have survived without the US, but the Soviets would have captured all of mainland Europe.
UK would have landed again, not necessarily D-Day, and would only be able to take a part of france
At best the UK gets (some of) France, Belgium, Norway and Denmark and holland, Everything else is behind the Iron Curtain

The eternal kraut

t. if you kill your enemies, they win

Based brits. Love you guys.

>British heroism stops most of Europe having to join the German army again
>this time, they're butthurt about it

Globalism, lads. Not even once.

Germany isn't allowed an army beyond a set size. This is in direct contravention of post-war treaties, prepare to be BTFO by international courts.

F P B P
P
B
P

Germany shilling for a army again
Worked out really well last time hans
And the time before that
well you never learn

Britain got cucked hard by America in both wars, pretty much wrecked muh empire and allowed commie filth to ruin the nation. We should have stayed neutral in both wars letting Russia and Germany duke it out for supremacy on the continent. These ridiculous ''moralistic'' wars have cost us dearly, self interest must always come first. We have repeated this failing in Iraq and Libya recently... we never learn. America on the other hand profited bigtime from both wars because they understand self interest

swiss taking about war lol
Go count your jew gold from the last german war there won't be any this time, and i don't think russia will leave you be this time

>the EU is failing what do we do?
>MORE EUROPE

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/27/the-secret-history-of-the-eu-written-on-an-italian-prison-island/

No, it really would have made more sense to support German, I think. The Russian machine was aching for war, and at that point in time, they hated the idea of stopping at Germany. If we had been neutral, they would have taken the entirety of Europe.

supporting Germany would have led to a new German empire, possibly encroaching on Russian lands a bit.

Because the Brits are out, we'll just replace English with Latin and call the army groups
>Legio I Germanica
>Legio II Augusta
>Legio III Cyrenaica
etc.

I always wonder why you stumble behind the Americans into their idiotic conflicts. Did you guys not get the memo that you are not an empire anymore? You're just a nation state like all the rest of the commonwealth now. What are you guys doing still playing world power?

What's pretty funny is that as the worlds 2nd biggest arms seller the UK will eventually sell to the EU army.

>Legio I Germanica has better pay and living conditions
>Legio VIII Polonia and Legio XII Romana start to complain
>The EU starts to induct Ottoman soldiers into the Legio I Germanica
>Legio IX Angermanica starts breeding with the Ottomans
>Legio VI Francia decides there's no such thing as a native member of the legion, and they're all Ottomans anyway

wow german media does a good job

America did not profit, only the Federal Reserve did. And for what? Libya, Syria, Iraq, North Korea, Iran and Russia do/did not use the dollar for trade. That is all.

>I can't wait to see Germans go extinct.
You are German you schmuck. Dividing whites is just a jewish scheme to keep us apart, and you're playing right into it.

Germany should've been given to the jews, the eternal-kraut just seems to have an underlying desire to conquer europe and suck black cock

It resulted in a booming Dresden too...

*raises glass*

Without constant flows of foreign money into Germany you dumb niggerfuckers would be living in a place worse than Zimbabwe.

>wanting krauts to come here repress civil unrest under EU banner

Kys fucking disgusting collabo, too bad your genepool wasn't purged in 45.
We don't need them and never will.

The Perfidious Albion is at it again.

And he 100 %is in the right, again.

Romanian post, best post. For the first time ever.

Who is gonna pay for it?
We are not paying for that shit.

Over my dead body. Polish constitution allows me to kill foreign armed invaders.

>the non-democratically elected officials in the top of the EU

Where the fuck did this meme start? I bet it's in the UK.

Is the prime-minister of the Netherlands elected by direct vote? Is your government (ministers) elected by popular vote?

Do you even have any idea how EU officials are appointed? Or how EU institutions work?

It's always the ignorant who use this meme. They just parrot what they heard from other similar retards.

Still... not...enough...blood

Please take over soon, while there is still something worth saving.

damn this sounds beautiful

You're already paying for it. It will just mean pooling resources together instead of having all these disparate groups

Nice article how about you invoke it? oh wait no balls...

EU needs to embargo uk and starve them to death.

>An army made up of Italians, Hungarians and Czechs, with German trying to lead them around
>worth mentioning

The Army is so real, than your latest empire Thommy :D

>Is the prime-minister of the Netherlands elected by direct vote?
Yes
>Is your government (ministers) elected by popular vote?
They are chosen from representatives from the elected parties

>Do you even have any idea how EU officials are appointed? Or how EU institutions work?
Does anyone? Why don't you explain it to me? I didn't elect "Diversity or War" Timmermans, that's for sure.

>Is your government (ministers) elected by popular vote?

Of course they are.

And he's 100% right. EU officials are appointed, not elected.

German media lol!!!

I was referring to the WW' as opposed to the fun and games in the m east

the assholes in power and their sly games, a lot of that shit is probably tied into Saudi greatest ally

UK is only staying to block the Army or they'll be annexed within the decade, just long enough for France, The Netherlands and Sweden to hold elections which will pull out the funding and possibly even Germany itself.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to convey. Can you please use proper English?

THE ARYAN UNION MUST FALL

blood is the life

Fuck you and fuck them. They want to use that to destroy our free right wing gov and tell NATO that tgey are paying their 2% counted together.

>EU builds an Army
>Sweden calls out Putin for calling transgenders names
>Russia takes it as a sign of aggression and steamrolls all the way to Germany again

This is going to be glorious. Basic military tactics tell us that an army is as fast as it's slowest soldier, as smart as it's dumbest. It's as strong as it's weakest link.

And the EU has a LOT of weak links. Enjoy your EU army full of limp-wristed German nu-males, French Islamists and Swedish women.

If they genuinely try to make an EU army, then you can fucking bet France will leave

hopefully an EU army can liberate us from the back bench Tory take over of this country

No, it's not. The prime minister of Netherlands is appointed by the Queen, after parliamentary elections take place. He is not elected directly by the population.

There is no ballot with a prime minister name on it. You are only voting the parties, just like any other parliamentary system.

The same thing happens in the EU. National electorates vote for members of the EU parliament. These euro parliamentaries vote for a new EU government (the commission).

So EU officials are elected by the parliament, which is elected by direct vote, by national populations of EU member states.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Actually we do. The Germans don't want us even discussing trade deals knowing full well we are going to leave. They can't make all the threats they did and pull shit like that without expecting us to be just as difficult in return.

I can see why we are hated but this hate is a sign of our strength. Others need to spend less time wondering how we get away with what we do and more asking why the fuck they haven't done it themselves.

Nope. We would have lost to the Russians eventually tho probably.

The post was established in 1958 and is elected by the European Parliament, on a proposal of the European Council for five-year terms. Once appointed, he or she, along with the Commission, is responsible to Parliament which can censure the President. The current President is Jean-Claude Juncker, who took office on 1 November 2014. He is a member of the European People's Party (EPP) and is the former Prime Minister of Luxembourg. Juncker is the twelfth President and his First Vice-President is Frans Timmermans

So how does it work?

You got the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Council thats all the leaders on the EU so all the prime ministers or their equal in name.

So people elect these guys.

These guys then propose a EU President. Usually one of their own or someone they're confident in.

So these guys that were proposed by the leaders you elected are sent to the European parliament.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament

There you have all the major parties and minor ones form every country. So both the guys who won an the opposition. They're all in based on how they did in the local elections in their country.

So then these guys collectively vote for this guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_European_Commission

So it's elective representation.

This is how the US system works and nobody complains. Actually the US system is WORSE.

Because you pick the president of your own country not by popular vote but by a backdoor meeting in the two biggest parties the republican one and the democratic one.

This year was very unique in the fact that the top heads of both the democrats nad the republicans didn't expect some nobodies like Berine and Trump to get actual votes. They let them in just for the sake of variety.

>the Saxon begins to hate

So they're staying for years then? Because this EU army idea won't go away until the Russian Federation becomes the Balkanized states of former Russia.

>Some EU """"soldiers""""" will have more loyalty or goodwill towards Moscow, Bern, London, Ankara, etc than Berlin. Nu-males, bureaucrats and women on the street may feel """european""" but soldiers and officers, who's opinions actually matter, will almost certainly feel much more patriotic to their home nation
>he still don't have a clue why young brainwashed male "refugees" are all around EU.

>War with Russia

Just how dumb are you Euro Cucks, Russia sells Europe the majority of it's GAS, if they turned it off you'd be froze to death within a week.

All German media, what a shocker. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid Fritz, it'll keep you refreshed while your daughter is getting refugee sperm up her holes.

Fucking German scum. Always trying to take over Europe. What is it with you fucks?

>people still think Alex Jones is all about conspiracy
Majority of his """"conspiracy""" theories are supported by documents that are out there because these NWO faggots like to brag about their plans.

I say we let them do it and watch them get into a war with Russia. Then watch 1945 happen all over again.

Would be top notch viewing to be quite honest with you all lads.

It sounds Orwellian as fuck and no good will come of it.

Listen motherfucker. Germany came richer from this war than any other nation. They should give us back the stolen gold and art.

Why can't US bring "Democracy" to Germans?
They are obviously ruled by a dictator now.

Rather unlikely since the EU is a very protective institution against outside competitors. I think the French and German arms industry will most likely be able to lobby for a block on arms from the UK. NATO was already not amused with the Greeks trying to cut a deal with Russia.

>They should give us back the stolen gold and art.

Well that won't happen, will it? Now pick up your rifle and march in the name of the EU

>EU is a very protective institution against outside competitors
Nope, it's very protective when it comes to French and German companies. They don't give a fuck about other EU states.

The US is hardly a democracy, it's a republic. They haven't evolved for at least 100 years.

>mfw no US colony nearby

7 months

The US and the anglosphere will not abandon the UK. If the EU stifles them economically they have the rest of the world to trade with.

>Now pick up your rifle and march in the name of the EU
Are you asking me to use violence against corrupt EU officials? Not cool man.

Are they planning on using the EU Army to give the millions of fighting aged men 'refugees' jobs?

Oh, no. FOR the EU. You'll be joining their army, after all. You belong to them, now.

How about an EU right wing gov?

It used to be a republic but now the US is a democracy. Their states used to be able to send pick their own senators for Washington but now they are directly elected by the people.

Thanks turkey. Please continue the good job you are doing of wiping out krauts.

>Italy is on the German side
I feel so very safe.

>romanian LARPing as a roman

Never change, gyppoland

If we can't block it, we can destroy it.

You are so wrong Ahmed. We will leave EU if they try to force us into doing anything we don't want. When they stop giving us more money than we put in, we are out.

Considering there isn't anything else that Europeans hate more than each other, this should go over well.

I can only hope so. But I would have thought the same of Hungary and the Czechs, too.

70% German Turks in the Army.
The Army introduces Sharia by force.

SHUT YOUR LYING MOUTH MAORI FILTH!

>That feel when the EU is federalizing and becoming just like the USA.

>Romanian president the tallest one there.

>never change
I'll be sure to remember that :^)

the eternal anglo strikes again!

Except they always had the rest of the western world in addition to the EU.
It's simple. 2 - 1 = 1

nope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._303_Polish_Fighter_Squadron

By the way, thanks for selling us to Russians after we helped you defend England. White niggers.

Germany was completely bombed out, the population devastated and all the while Poland got more land from Germany and grabbed up the private property of all Germans. There is a reason why Germans have worked to rebuilt their country and Poles... well, you're now in all the countries over Europe again.

BS actually the eu stopped us making trade deals outside of the EU

Like what? Tell me about one thing?

you should of left after the war christov...half pole half anglo here...feels good being raised in the uk :^)

The EU has become untenable to work with. The demands on our freedoms are too great, so we're leaving.

Rofl. Merkel is in the back so she can't show her autistic sign anymore.

It must be pretty bad considering the UK normally doesn't give a shit about freedom.

You motherfuckers send them back to Poland where they were murdered.

we are destined for more than becoming a star on someone elses flag

RESTORE THE EMPIRE!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

muhuhahahahaha

Death to all whites

that aint true...my grandparents stayed and had my mum.

>Germany was completely bombed out
>Implying Poland wasn't burned to the ground.
Shut the fuck up. We never received US money from Marshall plan.

Ewww.

I forgot we let you in...

SAVAGE

I'm talking about the soldiers, not some random polish scum hiding in the UK.

Nobody will want to serve in a EU army.
Nearly every single soldier i have known is against the EU and nationalist to some degree.

Your government is shit tier racists

We're a weird people. We seem to suck up any kind of oppression you can name, as long as it comes from within.

But from without, we can't even suffer the tiniest slight without hating them forever.

>stop colonialism
>stop Argentina
lmao how does that even work

Germany mostly received money after its economy already started to blossom. The Marshall Plan was a great propaganda effort but not the reason for Germany rising to be the biggest economy behind the United States.

Wtf. How?

grandad was a soldier lol grandma was a camp survivor..they fled to the uk after the war and met in a polish club and he became a taxi driver and bought a house to settle a family in.

Not an argument. Whites can't be racists against other whites.

evil argies trying to colonize our land :(

You are racist against refugees

>they fled to the uk after the war
Maybe that's the reason?

why do you hate europeans so much?

Muslim is not a race. We are Islamofobic. Get your shit together man.

Another friendly reminder that the EU is literally the empire from Star Wars without all the cool stuff.

we have a big pole community here...i dont mind them desu

if you are white..can speak english and aint a criminal they are welcome.

>if you are white..can speak english and aint a criminal they are welcome.
I don't want to leave Poland. I don't want to get stabbed by a UK "nationalist" or Black Muslim.
Fix London and I will think about it. I feel safe here.

>without all the cool stuff
not yet

>wants out of the EU because reasons
>not is afraid that its neighboring armed forces can beat it up in a war
>biggest ally does not care about you because obomo like EU dick better
Faggot brits, just become a russian ally already

Multiculturalism only works with similar cultures, like European ones.

It doesn't work with African or Middle eastern cultures. So, we're just pragmatic. Multiculturalism will never work with Islam.

Kek Hungary is fucked

>banning the Rothschilds
>Not embracing diversity and multiculturalism
>building walls to stop refugees
>strongly supporting a right wing Gov

Hungary going to be getting a knock on their door from the EU world police to liberate them from these tyrannical right wing dictators.

Press F to pay your respects

>never
I wouldn't go that far. You don't conquer a third of the lalnet through attrition.

We survived without gas for millennia, Nigel.

No, but it helps to have an unconqerable homeland. Big enough to self-sustain, not big enough for invading outposts.

>Multiculturalism only works with similar cultures, like European ones.

No. Germany has been unified for over a century now and we still discriminate among our tribal lines wherever possible. Nobody enjoys other cultures in their homeland.

>Sounds like Britain could single-handedly defeat it.

British soldiers are refusing to fight their "Muslim brothers" when deployed abroad.

British soldiers couldn't even defeat Andorra. Even back during the Falklands, Brits had to basically use merchant ships and mothballed 1950s fighters to stay relevant.

>Spain is fuckin ready to being neutral again in another WW.
Not this time, Jose. This time, you are going to take Gibraltar, even if it costs 2,000 Spanish unemployed their lives.

>>British heroism stops most of Europe having to join the German army again
"have to"

WTF? The Waffen SS had the most multinational volunteer force Europe has ever seen.

>No. Germany has been unified for over a century now and we still discriminate among our tribal lines wherever possible. Nobody enjoys other cultures in their homeland.

I know you had a bit of problem with short-term Russian immigration in 1945.

the uk nationalist thing is a meme to scare pols and to try and stop brexit

we hate pakis not whites

100x more attacks are aimed at muds

>Germany isn't allowed an army beyond a set size.
Thanks to Russia we are limited to:

Armed Forces of no more than 370,000 personnel - of whom at most 345,000 were to be in the Army and Air Force

No manufacture, possession or control of NBC weapons

Full application of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to the whole of re-united Germany

No foreign armies and/or nuclear weapons may be stationed in the area of the former GDR and Berlin

-----
We could double our military in size and still be in compliance. Not to mention that we can change this agreement with Russia any time, even unilaterally.

>We are not paying for that shit.
We just give you less than 6 billion a year.

You are all scum compared to we English .
One day we will stomp our boots into your grimey euro faces and you will accept us as your supreme masters.

> Cyrenaica
u wot m8. lybia is not in the EU
Legio XIII Dacia Felix would be hellarious tho

>then you can fucking bet France will leave

It is the suggestion of France, idiot. France has shilled for an EU army for a long time. Just yesterday, Hollande says an EU army is necessary to bolster French troops in former French colonies.

>100x more attacks are aimed at muds
Where? In Bangladesh?

> thanks to Russia
thanks to losing the war, you mean
btw you guys should at least get a constitution
> captcha gives me a ul. Warsawska street sign

They didn't leave much of a culture. In fact they didn't leave much of anything.

>Thanks to Russia we are limited to

Forgets about ww2.

>u wot m8. lybia is not in the EU
Not yet. Once the EU is strong and united, and headed by a militaristic government, it's time to get those foreign provinces rolling again.

That was almost dry, self-deprecatory wit, Germany. I'm impressed.

>thanks to losing the war, you mean
We didn't lose any war in 1990. The agreement is part of the unification treaty.

cfmo.org/

Great, lets do this, there is a petition link on that website.

>meanwhile America moves troops and ammunition into former GDR
>German troops move into the Baltic states

If I were Putin I would have already dropped bombs. Who the fuck guarantees him that those troops were to return again?

A German boasting about their army covering all of Europe. Haven't seen that in a while.

yeah, seems awfully familiar, but I can't quite recall what it reminds me of

I'm already booking my flight to Oz.kek