Teenagers oppose gay marriage and shun tattoos

Teenagers born since the turn of the millennium are the most socially conservative and thrifty generation since the Second World War.

The newly classified Generation Z are much less likely to approve of gay marriage, transgender rights or the legalisation of cannabis than Baby Boomers, Millennials or Generation X, a study has found. They also have a much more prudent approach to saving and spending than any generation, except those born in 1945 or before.

The study questioned more than 2,000 people on a range of issues and categorised respondents by their age.

thetimes.co.uk/article/teenagers-oppose-gay-marriage-and-shun-tattoos-f2rf0td0b

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/11/less-than-half-of-americas-youth-are-straight-new-survey-finds/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/dap.30174/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sheeeeeet good on them

Where? In Western Europe?

If it is Western Europe than you know the answer why are they more conservative.

You sound homophobic, OP, why don't you relax and read this anti-racist book:

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Too bad the gay marriage issue is already decided.

If it's in Western Europe*

I find this incredibly hard to believe. Do you have another source?

>2,000 people
>the whole generation

Here you go
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Every generation rebels against the one that came before it.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Its fucking muslims m8. There are a lot of muzzie kids Western Europe, that is why gen Z is more conservative.

All those white kids are still liberal cucks.

That statistic isn't a good thing. It means that Islam is taking over.

Gen Z are the children of Gen X.

In Western Europe*

I'm honestly not surprised at all

Actually I went looking myself and found this:

pinknews.co.uk/2016/03/11/less-than-half-of-americas-youth-are-straight-new-survey-finds/

It seems there's some bias going on in these studies. I'd really like to know more about the methodology and why Gen-Z kids would oppose gay marriage while Millenials would not.

Yeah this makes sense now

Good. Maybe the world will UNJUST itself.

I'll just have to live with the shame of being part of the generation of cucks that are ruining this world

Niglet. I dont need to read a book to know how shifty people are, especially inbread religious fucks: jews, muslims, all of those tiny american christian sects that never died out, etc.

Maybe they oppose Gay Marriage and Liberalism,because they have seen how it destroys western civilization ?

2bh I think we're all a little gay but end up suppressing it. This generation is taught that it's okay to be gay their whole lives.

Google how those studies work. You dont need to ask 10,000,000 people to get a valid result.

So funny that we have been so tolerant the next generation will rebel against it

it makes statistical sense
>kids are more conservative, approve less of gay marriage and such
>also they support suicide bombings more than ever! what a shocking turn of events!

If you don't see something disgusting everyday, you don't really give a shit.

Tfw the only way to rebel is *not* get a tattoo.

Rainbows are a sign of the Covenant. Stop my children from the rainbows.
>hundreds of millions of kids this age
>a daily mail study

So dose I guess 16-17ish year old grils I spotted on Greenland performing Sieg Heill Selfies with all dem niggers around were prolly not from b or something then..

Well good, it's a natural respnse actually

lmao this faggot

yeah they're sick of the SJW bullshit. apparently "cuck" is an insult boys call eachother in middle school here in America. that's a great sign, we've reached them and they will use rational thought to reject the brainwashing of the media and academia.

How...? They're being taught by Gen-X and the Millenials, who evidently aren't convinced that it's destroying any kind of civilization. Plus Gen-Z is a group that is by definition quite young. Do you think 10- to 18-year-olds really have the wherewithal to come to the conclusion that personal decisions have an immediate and obvious effect on people who aren't just them and their group of friends?

I kind of agree. I like the Kinsey Scale theory. Personally I identify as a 1 but I do believe that bisexuals can have a very strong preference towards a specific sex (e.g. David Bowie).

Weren't we just hearing 51% of them are not zeroes on the kinsey

Gen z and millennial are the same generation

Probably because kids are rebelling against their liberal parents. Just like how their liberal parents rebelled against their conservative parents.

this is so fucking predictable, don't be surprised

just be thankful our gay little dip into the left wing only lasted 20 years, and the worst we got were trannies and cuckservatives.

germany is going to be real fucked, though, because now their new generation will be lazy little niglets, rather than disillusioned germanics.

this means (((we've))) already won goyshitters

teenagers being conservative to rebel means they'll go liberal when they actually start voting. Well, at least once we figure out what to do with the mudslimes. God damn that blew up in (((our))) faces.

and by blew up i mean literally

This gives me great hope for the future. If this is happening DESPITE all the brainwashing in the media and education, imagine what will happen when we retake those institutions? A new golden age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z

I know Wikipedia is a bad argument, but for the sake of convenience sociologists propose that anyone born after the year 2000 is definitively not a Millenial. There is a newer generation among us (shitposting illegally right here I'm sure) and it is not the Millenial generation. For now there's no better name than Gen-Z.

I think Gen-Y is interchangeable with Millenials though.

>cannabis
>tattoos
>gay marriage
Oh yeah, you're right. Now I feel silly.

faggot

Hows the dick taste

Yep. It goes Gen X then Gen Y then Gen Z. Gen Y is more commonly known as millennials.

>daily mail
>source

Fug, must be true if a professional kebab remover says so.

>wheres the proofs ?

Can someone update me on which generations are which and when were they born? Just millenials and onwards.

glorious

>a generation thats grown up with nothing but the absurd aftermath of liberal bullshit has refused their indoctrination and focused on things that actually matter

>shitposting illegally right here I'm sure
Well where do you think we can get these ideas from otherwise?

I wish things just became centered

Why do we always need to have both sides pushing the absolute boundaries of extremism

From
>nothing to hide nothing to fear conservatives
To
>race riot, kill the white man niggers

Fuck

Why is moderation such a bad thing

It's all kebab you morons

>Why can't we all accept being fucked in the ass like I do?
senpai

Thank god

The harsh truth.

16 year olds? Fucking spare me.

So... only Millenials and Gen-Z?

Millenials: 1980 to 1994-2000 depending on who you ask

Gen-Z: 1995-2000 onwards

>Its fucking muslims m8. There are a lot of muzzie kids in Western Europe

Living off of the generosity of cucked Westerners will make these new muds soft, and they weren't exactly bright to begin with either. Just keep your eyes on the calender.

Easy come easy go.

>If you don't want to kill and riot you accept to be fucked in the ass
Now that's what I call edgy.

>2000 people adequate sample.
>millennials are gen z

Ok thanks

I rather get a moderate ass fucking then an extreme one

You think the moment we go back to conservative government everything is suddenly going to be completely fine, woo hoo no more worries forever, only happiness

You're blue pilled m8

not everywhere.
and only bc its legal, it doesn't mean it will be forever.

Im moving to germany in 18 months, im 19 and socially conservative, what part should i go to?

>Gen-Z: 1995-2000

I don't know what's worse. Being grouped in with "progressive" "trendy" lib-fag millenials or with brain-dead, self-aggrandizing Gen Z

>or the legalisation of cannabis

Oh great, so instead of being reasonable, they're all a bunch of autistic sheltered statist cuck Cred Forumsfags

We're doomed

That's a funny looking doggo

>tfw Trump is only the beginning, and the teenagers of today will save Western civilization from its current downward spiral when they are old enough to wield power

I feel optimistic about the future again. How to we cultivate these saplings into mighty oaks?

see

>implying trump wants to ban "muh degeneracy"

these are autistic faggot christfags statist cucks who are ripe to convert to islam because they cant control women

that is literally all it is

Neither

Years 1995-1999 is gen cool kids

1994 and below is millennial liberal cucks

2000 and above are social media zombies

We're the outcasts

Im pretty damn sure i read the exact same thing about kids in US too, and im hearing the same from my little sister

And we arent full of muslims

>60%

bavaria is pretty nice

Generation Z the Pepe generation.

I was looking at Saxony but what do you recommend? Im an eu citizen if that helps

>"LOL WEEED LMAO"
>"fucking statists"

our blacks and latinos are like 100% christian, my man

muslims are practically non existant

I always say this!
The next generation will grow far more conservative traits once we reach the obnoxious tipping point of PC culture and radical liberalism!
Kek.

Tattoos are trashy. Gays are just grose.

VERY INCENDIARY!

>:^(

>we need the government to protect people from themselves

>this wont create a feedback loop of genetic failures reproducing

Modern Britain, everyone

I bet you think this thing is actually attractive

well,everywhere its beautiful,just try to dodge great cities like berlin or munich or the general ruhr-area (rhineland westphalia)

GEN Z IS THE FUTURE OF AMERICA.
GET REKT MILLENNIAL FAGS.
1995-2010 ARE THE SAVIORS.
WE ARE THE NEW FOUNDERS OF THE PROMISE LANDS, DANK MEMES FOR ALL.

Anyone who's been to a college campus longer than 10 minutes would know that statement is objectively false.

>tfw surrounded by degenerates

What if everyone on pol was born 20 years too early?

College campuses aren't the real world, they are reflective of nothing absolute. You should know this!

Dankeschön. Any advice before i move there? Or anything i should know?

Why?
If it can be legalised, it can be unlegalised

We ARE the people

college campuses arent full of gen z you retards, they're still in highschool/barely graduated

The Supreme Court in America has the last say in all legislation iirc.

I'm totally prepared to be wrong.

kek this won't last long
they're all going through the teenager rebellion phase where regardless of how genuine and beneficial their parents view points are, they'll do the exact opposite

back in the early 2000s you had the emos, nerds, punks, etc

a lot of these guys will stay in cities, never need to actually protect themselves, and thus become weak fuckwits who eventually shift back to leftism

this happens with every generation, it barely ever sticks

the greatest generation was awesome because they grew up in the great depression then were thrown onto the front lines of the bloodiest war mankind has ever witnessed. gen z hasn't come close, as far as they're concerned credit and loans are god and 2008 was a minor hiccup and syria is just a war way "over there" that they have no need to worry about.

Not in murica, its really fucking hard to make something illegal again. Nemes aside it'd be easier to kill all the fags before that happened

They are the first year students you fucking faggot.

Can confirm, 18 here senior in high school

IE they're mostly NOT gen z you fucking dumb faggot

What about 19/20 year olds you idiot?

we made alcohol illegal pretty easy by giving women the right to vote, didnt we?

all we need is some more muslims/ statist Cred Forums christcucks

The End is nigh

1995-2010. CAN YOU DO MATH YOU MONGALOID? HUR DUR I LIKE LITTLE KIDS HURR DURR I CANT DO MATH. fucking nigger lover. Smh

It's not cut-and-dry. We won't know the true dates until after Gen-Z is over.

>the oldest of them is 19/20

>people 20 and under make up a significant enough amount of college students so that the overall culture of the college reflects their ideals and culture

no, not really, especially considering they're the youngest and newest people on campus

whats your deal

>2,000 people
so literally no one?
that's like 0.000001% of the earths population

Let me refrase that, legalizing something originally illegal and then make it illegal again is really fucking complex, alcohol was originally legal then prohibition happened because women were cunts about it and now it's legal again but that kind of thing doesnt happen often

Just like how the age margins of millenials kept shifting over the years? I guess...

so?
being gay used to be illegal, and that didn't stop the gays from infiltrating everything and turning the tide for it

just keep pushing against it til the tide turns and people want to ban it

>and only bc its legal, it doesn't mean it will be forever.

Wrong.

> if you focus on the faggy top shelf ivy league BLM universities maybe. The real world doesn't tolerate degenerates.

>Too bad the gay marriage issue is already decided.

Churches themselves need to start doling out domestic partnership contracts. All private party so the government keeps off.

Also adds to the church's revenue.

First of all, that shit is behind a pay wall.
Second, if that study is done in England, then the reason isn't because young people have become more conservative. It's that a significant portion of the young population in England is muslim, who are inherently against liberal bullshit.

BLM BLM BLM BLM!

based

this

They technically didn't 'legalize' anything when it comes to marriage. They only redefined the meaning of marriage, which is pretty screwed up.

Boring little farts that they are.

Checked

>mfw I have to get a tattoo to cover up my self harm scars

Good. Looks like we have bounced back from our little midcountry crisis. Glad to see most kids these days being responsible any playing house. Lets see how they fair after the divorce.

But there was never a decision in the Supreme Court saying it wasn't allowed, as far as I'm aware. Legislation can be prevented, but once the Supreme Court makes a decision, even the president can't reverse it. If someone can think of an example where that happened, I'd like to hear it.

Though I'm right on the border between X and Millennial, Generation Z is what they used to refer to us back in the mid-90s, which is 20 fucking years ago. The Millennial bullshit they recently came up with is incredibly aggravating, because they lump people from vastly different generations together in the same basket. I have far more in common with Gen X than Millennials.

Scheisse, meine familie wonnt im Sauerland.
Better not be tellin me that the mudslimes have
ravaged my birth-lands.

>huge faggot
You should have just killed yourself.

because they're trying to protect their own asses, literally. liberals clearly have a pro pedophilia agenda

i have hope again in the future.

>N=2000
>The Age

0/10

Even if this is untrue, just introducing it into the ether might make it true. I fucking hope so

I was born in 1998, my sister was born in 1990. We're like night and day. She's a Bern-out and wants to be a teacher, yet all she does at college is get drunk and she's been working at McDonald's since she was in high school, has tattoos, etc.
The only things I disagree with in the article is gay marriage and weed, that's just because the two of those are good for the economy. Legalize weed with an excise tax, allow gay marriage and people can move in together and receive benefits of straight couples, creating more families and increasing adoptions, divorces, weddings, etc.

I was born in 95 and my brother was born in 99.
Feels good that we are both constitutionalists, nationalists and supporters of free enterprise.

Say that to my face and you'll regret the day you where born. You'd literally shit yourself if a 6'8" dude stood infront of you ready to powerkick your pussy so hard that you fly over to fucking greenland. Phaggot.

Christ. I was on the internet before you were even born, and we're supposedly in the same generation.

>oh no a lanklet will try to kick me with the force of 10N

I can't tell if you're trolling, or if you're a genuine autist making threats over the internet. Given that you're a self-harming cunt, I'm guessing the latter.

>1998 was 18 years ago

>A 2016 U.S. study found that church attendance during young adulthood was 41% among Generation Z, compared with 18 percent for Millennials at the same ages, 21 percent of Generation X, and 26 percent of baby boomers.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/dap.30174/abstract

Kek you guys were born in the transitional years. Have fun with your identity crises.

How exactly can they make statistics for young adults from Gen Z, when the absolute oldest people from that generation are 16?

Gen Z is considered 1995-2015 as of now

Also, if this is true, I wonder if this is because of the massive influx of Catholic spics.

Cred Forums is for discussing politics and news, not roleplay.

She's held down a steady job (a bullshit one) going to college and has an active social life. Your turn user, list your life stats.

Those fags just can't make up their minds. I think I'll just stick to the Oregon Trail generation.

>projection.txt

so when you were a little shit in the crib I was already stealing my fathers booze

Gays are the new Jews...an entitled class of minorities who can't figure out why no one else likes them.

Obviously not him, but dude, you know your post was shit. You know you need to stop. Go drunk, you're home.

While this is the reason for it, it doesn't matter. An entire generation labeled as the most conservative since WW2 is huge.

If white gen z's get called it enough it will come true.

Gay marriage doesn't work because it fucks up with the sexual communism of straight marriage. Gay relationships are much better and without all the bullshit, so if straight people even smell gays having fun, they'll start wondering why they're not having fun themselves and bam, they stop having marriages that work. Even if allowing gays to be around and happy is the morally right thing to do, it's not really good long-term.

Drugs are also not good for the economy. Legalisation is only the lesser evil, though. The "war on drugs" is far too expensive (and doesn't work) while drug trafficking is far too harmful to society.

>shun tattoos

Well thank fuck for that. Women with tattoos are vomit inducing.

because these "europeans" are actually just muslims.

>Gay relationships are much better and without all the bullshit,
Are you actually retarded? Gay marriages don't work at all. They have an infidelity rate of something like 95%, and it's gotten so bad that liberal psychologists want to change the definition of cheating in gay relationship to only refer to emotional infidelity and not sexual infidelity, because the latter is more or less guaranteed to happen.

Form an actual rebuttal to the proposed list.

-long term job holder
-in the process of getting a degree
-socially active

To normal for you user?

Older sisters are just nutty fuckheads, m8

I can pretty much expain this by the fact more Latinos are coming to the US and they are much more active in churches than whites. Liberals who are secularist are shooting themselves in the foot in both the US and Europe by importing more 3rd worlders because these people are not Liberal in social matters one bit. Fiscal matters is another story though.

It's because the war on drugs is a hoax that is being artificially prolonged.
If government wanted to get rid of drug problems they would.

>gay marriage is better
Gay men do not love each other for social or spiritual reasons. They are attracted purely on physical desires or lust. If Sven finds a new Jamal with a bigger cock you know damn well he is divorcing you. Love does not exist in gay relationships.

In all likelyhood the government does want to get rid of it but the CIA is the most powerful entity on Earth that even the president fears. There is a reason why the FBI and CIA don't like sharing info. FBI does not trust the CIA and the CIA doesn't like releasing valuable info that it itself only wants to know. Knowledge is power and the CIA doesn't like to share.

And they're both men or both women. Their relationships are working perfectly fine - it's exactly what they want. Both parties want the same thing (as opposed to women wanting one thing and men wanting another - no one is happy).

Their relationships are not perfect from the point of view of "let's create an stable environment to raise a child", not that straight marriages have been doing any better. Their relationships are much better than straight relationships in the point of view that they're HAPPIER.

There is nothing scientific or empirical about anything you just said. Pseudo-scientific bullshit. Are you one of the "pray-the-gay-away" fags?

>tfw these dumb-ass nu-regressives shitted all over western culture by importing in their own rape culture when they were running out of things to complain about here

They never even gave a shit about integration.

I swear they did it on purpose so they could continue to stay victims.

Hopefully the future brings back stoning and witch hunting in Europe.

>allow gay marriage and people can move in together and receive benefits of straight couples, creating more families and increasing adoptions, divorces, weddings, etc
Gas yourself you fag enabler.