Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMhZW6-B1T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did you do?

I logged on to Cred Forums

This ones alright.

I actually discussed moving to Canada with my BM

Anything? I thought dindu nothing.

What do you think about the fact that you subhumans will get genocided since genetics will soon be integrated in political thought ?

>my BM
Black momma?

I dont do much. I work from home.

My genetics have a gene for above average intellect so ill be spared more than likely

Babies mother

If you trully are an outlier, then you know about regression to the mean, right ?
If not, google it and come back with you're new thoughts, same question as

I know what regression to the mean is but my childs mother is also above average intellectually. Our genetics plus enviormental pressures will more than likely result in my children beingof normal or above average intellect

Oh sorry I shoulda got that. Usually my lingo is on fleek.

>ask a dindu anything

Ooga booga ooga booga ooga booga???

Unless you are willing and able to screen the embryo prenatally and abort it if it's a regular nigger, you perfectly know that's a lie.

I'm an educated man of science myself and I recognize you as intelligent. Question: why are you here? There are a lot of dumbasses who would hurl abuse at you simply for being black. Do you write it off as banter or what?

Huh whaddaya know? Either a white shill or a genuine red pilled nigga.

Its cool. Ill get you up to speed

Not my dialect.

Click click click click

tell it straight, what percentage of black lives really matters?

>Another I'm an outlier ask me questions thread.

Post hand.

What are the chances id have a retard out of nowhere? My family has been middle class for a long time. One of the reasons Canada appeals to me.

Whens the last time you robbed a store?

What are your thoughts on Don Lemon?

youtube.com/watch?v=xMhZW6-B1T4

But i spent like 2 years on Cred Forums to learn nigger dialect.

Fine then. My question was:

Why are you posting on Cred Forums???

Have you ever directly experienced racism in real life?

Do you get the same adrenaline spike that I do when you see a young black kid standing on a corner at night?

Do you think of yourself and your daily life in racial terms, or is it just an afterthought?

Racism is somethong Ive always dealt with since i grew up in the south. It really doesnt affect me anymore. You grow numb to it. I became numb when my next door neighbor/best freinds father was upset i spent the night. He was even more upset his wife bought fried chicken for dinner.

Genuine or as we say "100"

All life matters for one reason or another. The only reason people say black lives matteris because theyre being treated as if they dont

Stole from walmart when i was in high school. School lunches are shit

Hes pretty decent. Nobody is perfect

Timestamp with hand skin plx..
What city (or state if you don't feel comfortable sharing) do you come from?
How do you like it there?

Occasionally you can find something really insightful on pol.

>He was even more upset his wife bought fried chicken for dinner
Oh I am laffin. Subtle, man. Black jokes told by Blacks tickles my sides.

The funniest thing is im serious. He was so mad he left for the night. I got to sleep in bed with her. Saw a pair of white titties that night. Shit was cash

Timestamp or you're roleplaying.

>Shit was so cash
Oh youre an oldfag too are you? You're alright. I'd let you fuck my white daughter if l had a daughter.

You mean like 5% of your Cred Forums activity includes you laughing or finding something informative.

The rest is constantly refreshing the home page.

>that hand
white

I'm also a dindu here.

my question is:

How do you deal with people around you that act like niggers that are bluepilled beyond help?

Have you ever fucked a white girl? Do you want to?

Do you like chitterlings?

Im black though. Im whats commonly known as light skinned. I look like a small will smith

will smith isn't considered light skin tho.

Leave them to their own devices. Who am i to tell someone how to live

Yes and no not right now

Nah they smell like shit. I dont like pork in general. Not a muslim though

Ok, I'm going to ask you to try and stay away from our women. I wish you all the best in life, but I think it's a reasonable request.

Can you do that for me?

Im light skinned not mixed. This is a misconception that is becoming common. Steph Curry and Obama arent light skinned theyre mixed. People like me and will smith are like redheads in a blonde family. Sometimes shit happens

Follow up: what are your thoughts on the whole race/iq thing Cred Forums is always on about. Do you think that believing that data makes a person a racist? Serious question no troll.

Uhhhhhhhh nah.
We've all been down that road lol.

I actually agree that black men should date black women. Our population is shrinking.

Yeah but since the average black in America has 20% or something European ancestry you are mixed, really. Just not halfsies.

Thank you. I hope you find a good, demure, conservative, traditional black woman and you raise successful black kids in a traditional family.

Yes and no. I cant blame someone for what their life experience has taught them. That being said i do believe there is a truth to it. Partly genetic partly enviormental. Ive lived in the suburbs and in a section 8 neighborhood. One is boring the other is dangerous. I prefer borng personally

The fuck is he going to do, come to Australia and fuck a kangaroo?

I doubt i have that much in me. Im actually cut from a darkskin family. The only chance of any european dna is from my mothers side. Her grandmother was a black woman from France

I did and hopefully i can

What's your dad's his favorite dish?

Chili. Hes from Louisville Ky.

Confirmed lightskin. You'd pass the paper bag test.

The kangaroos can get it.

If you gave back everything you stole what would you have left?

How much nuffin would a dindu do if a dindu could do nuffin?

So your best friend was a-okay with you railing his mom?

Everything i have. Ive never performed grand theft. The only things ive stolen were edible

I was about 7 at the time. I honestly just wanted to see white boobs. I made it a little awkward but it was worth it.

A whole lot

>I got to sleep in bed with her.
>I was about 7 at the time.
>Saw a pair of white titties that night.

So your friend pretty much fucked off alone to his room during a sleepover, while his mom just randomly let the 7 year old boy from next door sleep in her bed with her, and then randomly showed you her tits?

>I made it a little awkward
By asking? Or spilling spaghetti all in her bed?

I made it swkward because fo some reason she got dressed in front of me but she had her back to me the whole time. So i had to lean so i could see her tits in the mirror. She noticed i was looking and kind of hid herself by quickly putting on a night gown. Now that i think back on it it is strange how it played out