WHY IS Cred Forums so degenerate?

>even teen ages kurdish girls are fighting against ISIS.
>Cred Forums do nothing but "mu-muh white superior, m-muh white race. Islam is not religion of peace!!!"

why did westerners become such cowards?
You should destory Tureky that is helping ISIS and wanna be arabic terrorist.

You need black sea? okay Let's take turkey Anatolia from T*rks.
Let's give Kurds Ankara.
Let's give greeks Constantinople.

T*rk, Persian and arabs are all same. They terrorist.

Destory their lands and push them into the sea.

We just need trustworthy allies such as Kurds and Israel.

No more arab, perisian and T*rk in ME!

Other urls found in this thread:

ekurd.net/japan-warabistan-kurdish-home-2016-02-23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So go destabilize the entire region even more by reducing the Turkish and Iranian governments? The only governments that have been somewhat stable for the last 20 years?

This kind of shitty thinking is why you people lost WW2. Don't make us come back and reteach you some manners you filthy Jap.

>iranian goverment stable

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha

They are developing nuclear weapons to nuke west.

Oh yeah. Let's help them beacuse they are "stable" terrorist.

>turkey
hahaha

Don't you know the news? They are going to build Islamic "empire" again.
They want to abandon democracy. and yeah. It's okay. we need more saudi arabiantic goverment in middle east :D my greatest ally.

>trustworthy allies such as Kurds
>trustworthy
>Kurds
Looks like you need to do some research on history of kurds. There's not even single "ally" they didn't betray.

At least Kurdistan has a basis for being a real country. Fuck Israel.

Kurdish chicks are hotter anyways

>B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but tiny communisms republic in north Iran that had nothing to do with anyone else and no one gave a fuck about.

>not wanting to fuck 10/10 qt Israeli IDF girl

you are gay

t.kurdish refugee in japan

The news says he is T*rk

we have gone through this many times already, he is a kurd from a 5k large kurdish "turkish" refugee group in japan

Kurd sniper chick > Palestinian rocket chick > IDF girls.

I'd nail all 3, but still have standards. Just cause it's a Jew doesn't mean we have to automatically suck their ass. It's not like they're holding a nuke to our nuts or anything...

>no proof provided
>not even an argument.

are you even trying? erDOGan

I just got done having sex twice with my TPE sex doll.
The only thing I don't like about it is I have to clean it up afterwards or else I'll get mold down the road.
And it's so heavy sex is awkward. But at least it's the closest to working out I'll probably do.

I hurt my wrists humping her. Ouchies.

Yeap. Just thought I'd share. Best $ spent after the wife left me.

thatfeelofbeingdeadinside.jpg

> You should destory Turkey

I'm with you.

Why do you want to destroy something this beautiful?

I guess her vagina tastes amazing

>this fat
>beautiful

i don't want to go back months to look it up but there are dozens of threads on this
the two rapists are kurdish refugees from turkey who live in kawaguchi area just north of the akabane station where the rape happened
turks cannot even apply as refugees

ekurd.net/japan-warabistan-kurdish-home-2016-02-23

>Cucked Japs still asking others to go do fighting they wont do

Whats new?

Im not dying for a people who hates me. If you care so much, you go do it your fucking self.

Take out Israel and Turkey. Create Kurdistan and give back Palestine. Make peace with Iran.

World Peace.

Kill yourself, before I kill you.

Nah, he's just a CIA kike doing obvious as fuck cointelpro on a board that he really doesn't ever belong posting in, and that he needs to fuck off of before I hire some yakuza to give him a meat necktie.

biji narnia

Honestly i hope all out war with k*rs happen.

It will give us the chance to genocide them completely.

or just the first part

everything is ok, but when I saw the kurdish part I cringed to no end.

They'll never get the Iranian portions, and Turkish portions only after a successful war (I mean, that's what it would take...). Turkroaches BTFO when? Probably not while Turkey is NATO. Maybe they'll shift to Putin's sphere, but then it gets more complicated.

Kurds should take Iraqi and Syrian portions for now, and play the long game for Turkish parts to join.

Also, some of those yellow claimed areas are not Kurd majority, so you're not going to have many of the other minorities wanting to join (Sunnis, Turks, etc.).

Looks like the nukes wiped out any type of political knowledge you may have. It's sad to know that people like you may end up as state leaders.

Did you forget the Shia military men? You smell like a kurd dude.

we dont give a fuck about isis. they only piss us off because they are being given the right to enter our countries

i couldnt give a fuck what happens to muslims in the middle east

Got tired of your usual shtick?

you talk as if you are european emu cucked prison man.

You fucking idiot.
As if I didnt try from my perspective...

I have no Kurdish friends, do have a strong feeling towards their culture (alas have to say also because i hate the Erdogan government),
BUT NO CONNECTIONS

Connections necessary to go there and be helpful

>muh dick

Japan, take it from someone who has the same disdain for Turks as any other ME people. Kurds and Turks are completely indistinguishable. On the hierarchy ladder they occupy the same bracket. Their paramilitary organizations are enjoying a nice PR image right now but Kurdistan, like any other ME state is very unlikely to flourish, even with foreign aid. The best bet for Westerns right now is to ride the oil train till it dries out and the whole region goes back to being one monolithic desert from Istanbul to India.

Biggest reason I'm not fitting ISIS is that I don't live in a 3rd world sanddune country

>A fucking dot is trying to tell westerners to man up
>40% of over 30 year old men in Japan are virgins

Come on now.

hes a brit in permanant holiday m8

>>not wanting to fuck 10/10 qt Israeli IDF girl
how much do you people get paid?
lotta loyalty for a hired shill

t. kurdish internet defence force

from the sounds of it, youre the argentinians of the middle east, now fuck off

Jesus H Christ.

You live in one already, numbnuts.
Ever been to the south of France? Spain?
Same fucking thing, only less apple stores

Ofcourse teen ages kurdish girls are fighting. All the military aged kurdish "men" have fled to NW Europe and registered themselves as "orphaned children".
Kurds are the extreme cowards among all the cowardly humanoid vermin of that region

Kek this guy is something else.

You are the Argies of western Europe.
Drink (((tea))) indian paki girl enforcer

>you oversimplify a very complex situation.

Saudi money, iran money
Russian interest, Turkish military, Turkish civilian gov.
us interests, Iraq interest
Kurd interests, ISIS
moderate rebels...

even Fucken CUBANS are there! manning soviet tanks :/

>Supporting Kurds
>Ever
Fuck off

>everything is ok, but when I saw the kurdish part I cringed to no end.
The JIDF crew are pushing the kurd-kike shit far too strongly because its failing.

How much do you get paid for shilling?

Yeah bro, its fucking obvious these kurds are the very lapdogs of the zionist kike movement.

>I'd nail all 3
Necrophile much?

holy fuck Im laughing XD

>Don't make us come back and reteach you some manners you filthy Jap
k*rds in Japan a thing now, they want asylum because of our "oppression" or "family issues" and then rape girls, create unsettling environment and be cheap workers in Japan.

I'd apologize to Japanese people if any were here for sending those cunts to your country.

>lolis fighting and dying against isis
>grown-ass goatfuckers begging for welfare in europe and complain about getting only 3* hotels

>no proof provided

Your smell is enough proof hewal, OHAL den bacılarını sikiyorlar burda sende orda duvar inşaa ediyorsun be hewal, yazık be hewal.

>kurdistan
>entire country based on stealing land from Christians they genocided
>real country
please hang yourself where no one will find the body

people on Cred Forums are fucking stupid when it comes to kurds. they are the fucking rednecks of roachland.

>They are developing nuclear weapons to nuke west.

The (((West))) of Middle East.

What about them?