I'm moving into the dorms tomorrow

I'm moving into the dorms tomorrow.

Please give me some ideas as to how to fuck with SJWs. I can't stand them.

I will post ancap memes in the meantime.

>wasting your own time to bother someone else

consider suicide

ustase na vrbe

>ustaĊĦe na vrbe
wow you almost insulted me there
only iq

I don't think you understand that it's retaliatory. They bother me first.

They can buy it back, though. If you don't want to sell, they are within their right to make you.

>what is trolling

Wear a MAGA hat.

Just draw small swastikas around their doors. They went mad last time, they'll probably do it again

>CTR Serb shill strikes again

you consider that he may enjoy this and find it productive? asshole, why would you tell someone to kill himself? wasting your time to type that message just to bother OP.

Have an american flag
Or maga items
that will be enough, and have a cellphone on standby to record feminist chimpouts

A UC by chance user?

Probably won't see many SJWs desu, it pretty much depends on your major. Your RA is probably likely to be an SJW type given what kind of shit they are compelled to do these days and there will be some SJW type rules in play at the dorms, but most people you meet don't care about that shit.

Yes
Are you the UCSC guy?

I'm a sophomore

Nope, I graduated from UCR last year but I wanted to give my bud who's gonna be a frosh there some pointers before he left. Oh well. May God have mercy on his soul

>give me some tips on how to be a social pariah on campus for the rest of my four-year stay

I think you should instead consider suicide. Nothing you do will upset them, they thrive off of their own anger and "self-righteousness." Get your STEM degree and get out, college politics has been a lost cause since the 1960s.

>no income tax
>still can't afford basic education

Be a white male.

Wear a maga hat.

Hold the door for them.

Assume their gender.

Just put up some rare pepes.

OMG do this. Post them in your dorm hall and there will be a crisis. RA's will freak out and there will be campus wide emails. Funny shit seeing them getting triggered

I will do this

this one made me lol

Put up pepes everywhere and act oblivious when they start getting triggered because 'muh racist meme', and then laugh in their face while posting pepes while insisting it's just a silly fun facebook meme.