>Need more police because of dindus

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/11613288
youtube.com/watch?v=0mZQgdlWjwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

irony thread? lgtss

post more sweet irony

A group founded on crying over cops killing dindus, leader crying about needing more cops.
BLM BTFO

white ppl did this

top fucking kek

Wait for them to spin this as proof that blacks only rob people because they're poor and they need more gibsmedats.

The student leaders of that campus live in blissful ignorance, freshmen get mugged every week outside of the freshmen dorms and nothing is being done about it. They even refer to people who bring it up as racists, it's actually hilarious

more BLM irony

remember the bernie microphone snatcher. here she is with her half white baby. apparently she herself is half white

This isn't irony you dumbass.

Irony would be the BLM leader being mugged by a white

Is it irony when you have ten thousand spoons but all you need is a knife?

that's one white motherfucker...

>A June 26 post by Ford stated, “Blackness cannot be limited to your abstract understanding of consciousness.”
what did he mean by this?

oh the ironing

No, that's just inconvenient.
It also shows a complete lack of ingenuity on the protagonists part

That's the kid she's babysitting for, retard.

It's her husband, shitlord.

laughed heartily irl

>he doesn't know how irony works

>Greek taking time off sodomy to insist irony is rain on your wedding day

Notice how BLM has been getting shut down ever since their funding was cut off for trying to spread their movement in Israel?

Michael Jackson tried to warn you, niggers.

Nigger that is irony unless you intend to illustrate the use of irony then carry on. Faggot

>when your arguement is invalid so you attack the person that blew you the fuck out
NEVER EVER respond to me again Ahmed

>british """humor"""

"...rain on your wedding day symbolizes fertility and cleansing."
Okay

You were actually that autistic to look up the specific meaning of rain on your wedding day?

sweet irony

BLEACHED

I was sad that no1 replied to your post.
I liked this post.
Thank you for posting it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking niggers

Delet ples

She got BLEACHED

Couldn't refuse the BIG CAUCASIAN GENITALS

I'd hate fuck her hate for whites out of her.

Black Lives Matter Movement Launches Misguided Attack On Israel
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/11613288

And then their broadway performance got shut down and media quit advertising for BLM. The End.

Salam britistan, first I wanna say I love you islamic culture and britian is the true home for islam, praise upon he (allah)
Second dont listen to this islamphobic greek, hes jealous that brits are the purest islamic friendly people. He wish greek police would treat native greeks as good as british police treats muslims. Just keep praying and let him allah guide you. Peace be upon him

No. Irony would be then trading those ten thousand spoons for the knife, but in the end finding out that you really did need a spoon after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mZQgdlWjwk

Thank you kind stranger user. Sorry 4 new ID, I'm currently in bed on my phone.

every nigger with glasses is some kind of black power intelectual, i can't help but laugh when i see a nigger with glasses now

literally me when i was a kid

Checked and keked.

>that nigga throwing his shirt at 0:37

She's at least 28 years old senpai

underrated post

well played nigga

She probably snatched the kid from some unaware parent white parent. Hard to ignore those desirable traits on your kids.
>Leaving your kid alone around resentful white hating BLM niggers.

Its no laughing matter

Her BF is white. White always wins, baby.

Kek

damn I actually feel for him

>live in apartment next to U of H since Montrose got Yuppie'd
>U of H is in the middle of the ghetto

Luckily, there's no """students""" at my apartment, just old people.

why the fuck would you live there, I hope your are not melanin deficient

>Implying melanin overdose is better

A clean two bedroom with central AC is $650 and it's all in the 610 loop. I'm tall with blond hair and blue eyes. I lived in Gunspoint, so this isn't anything special. Walking around the warehouse parties in downtown after 2am is way more dangerous than anything here.

muhahahah confirmed. comedy gold

>muh political polarisation
>Complains about police brutality =/= hates all cops
>hey look these guys stood up for their right to not be violated by law enforcement so lets laugh at them because they need law enforcement to help them

whats wrong with you pol? show me where the man touched you.

>doesn't understand irony, the post

>having empathy for people who have none for you
this thread is literally about people like you

so all anti-BLM stuff on Cred Forums is ironic?

i think in the background i hear someone saying "dayum man he dindonuffin". around 4 minute mark, not even joking.

Profound gibberish

are you people stupid

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

And thus this movement proceeds to eat itself

>>british """humor"""

it's spelled humour you god damn amerilard

>Nigger only rob poor people
Sounds about accurate

Don't you think?

FUCKING KEK !

Or if you won the lottery and spent it all on knives, but then died the next day, and there were no spoons at the funeral. Yeh thats ironic. I really do think.

Did the cops actually help him?

I would've told him to fuck off. Sit, if a cop apprehends the guy and get his wallet back, he'll promptly be called "racist" for arresting a black criminal.

BLMers need to be made into the easiest targets for criminals. COPS, Just say no to blacks.

I´m not sure if that is even legal user
besides, that would be a bad move
Scenario A: cop helps
>BLM leader gets helped by the people his group wants to kill
>if the irony doesn´t shake his beliefs and therefore weakens the structure of BLM, the credibility of BLM lowers while cop suport rises anyways
>win-win situation
Scenario B: cop doesn´t help
>BLM views reinforced both for outsiders and insiders
>another story for the MSM to spin and less attention to the presidential campain, which this week is going in favor of trump
>the part about the race of the mugger is probably (((forgotten)))
Know when to play your battles. this two months are all about putting presure on the MSM lies and making the whole population see what lies beyond the narrative

But that would fit his narrative perfectly, that's exactly the sort of shit he's preaching.

>Scenario C: cop shoots BLM leader for being black
Good ending

Even as the racial tensions buffeting the nation persist, the relatively new Black Lives Matter movement (BLM) has lost it focus. Its attention has been diverted thousands of miles away with the adoption of a platform that falsely accuses Israel of genocide and apartheid.

Instead of intensifying its efforts to build a real movement for change, including outreach to Americans of every color, ethnicity and background who share the vision of a more just society, BLM has directed its anger at the Jewish state of Israel.

Given the close familiarity of the Jewish people with genocide, it is not only wrong, but deeply offensive, to throw around loosely the charge of a crime against humanity. It also is startling to hear that accusation given the genocide being committed next door in Syria, the massacres of entire minority communities taking place in many parts of the region, the ethnic cleansing of Christians, which is a virtual fait accompli in much of the Middle East, the rape and sexual enslavement of women, and more.