>tribemember sees
>shoots it with fire arrow
>hits me
>kills my 150 argentavis
>12 hours of taming wasted
>12 hours later the carno tames
>carno belongs to guy that killed my argy
>mfw my perfect argy gave his life for a carno that's not even mine

Not as bad as when I lost 130 argentavis to a homing missle. Get the fuck off of Cred Forums and go /adv/

I honestly do not care

KEK, just give up already bud

i lost my 120 lystrosaurus called SS Nicholas because of some fag called ajarbarbecue in ... tribe

Fuck you I don't care

That's all?

I lost my entire fucking tribe to a female dude. Pull up those pants and kibble tame a max level, you'll be aight.

No

Women are so bad at this game like holy shit

Can't kibble tame, playing scorched earth

Use admin cheats stupid

No you

I'm 12 and what is this

They're shit at games period, but why be good when you get everything handed to you just by talking to a bunch of neets?

Thats what you get for having a woman in your tribe and not locking her in the kitchen with admin only access

Haha seriously we once had one in our tribe and she would farm about 15 narcotics per hour. She was always 20 levels behind us, even when we were lvl 70 :^

>she also started playing the server before us

A story of when I lost my argy and gained nothing

It's ark survival evolved, like minecraft and hunger games.

no

You're absolutely 100% right. If nothing else, I learned my lesson.

This female in particular did nothing but tame shit, but she was no scrub. She would read into stats and would tame nothing but 110+ dinos with kibble and had that much going for her. In a battle though she was fucking worthless an d would freeze up/panic.

ark elite is such a grindy as fuck game
great memories though

Had this "person" in my tribe who happened to be female. We were raided and she froze up too, she decided to unclaim all our Dino's in hopes they would survive. Was being raided by alpha and killed 3 of them and a 220 pteranodon.

>inb4 women should be banned from games

> trying to tame 120 mosa for 5 hours straight
> anglerfish fucks it all up

ive played with a chick that had 1000 hours and a chick with 3300 hours and they managed to play pretty good, although one of them was a single mom and since Cred Forums is always right she was a huge bitch.

How come your people run the world

work ethic i guess

>plan to tame rock elemental
>tame 3 120 paracers
>grind 3 cannons and 20 cannonballs
>tribe wants me to knock it out by screaming at me in Spanish
>not working but they want me to keep shooting it
>lvl 112 and it dies
> lose all cannonballs

Wew, that's enough politics for me.

>It's ark survival evolved
ah that game i bought probably a year ago and uninstalled after 5 hours.

you are not a true arkcraftian you beta male faggot

I don't necessarily think women should be banned from games, but anyone who is the leader of anything should definitely give them absolutely no power or sway in their system. The first hint at a bunch of your underlings starting to swoon over her should be met with her and anyone that participates in liking her being immediately removed.

sadly i have a job

I judge the average competency of people by how well they do in videogames.

It's because the majority of women who play are streamers and streamer-women are as stupid as fucking truck-stop whores.

I've seen some good female players on ARK but they're always extremely rare and like 60-80 years old. We had some old grandma in our tribe who pulled more weight than most of us and always called everyone "dear". I wouldn't have traded her for the world.

ARK fags

so do i you fuckboi i work at mcdonalds

Ever been on Server 16?

No, I've only really played on 2 or 3 servers