Guns, Germs and Steel

Is this book any good?

What about Atlas Shrugged?

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dispossessed is a good book. I don't know how similar it is to these books but it definitely has something to say about the fate of human society. It's also very well written and a good fictional story.

Guns germs and steel turned me into an obnoxious pseudo intellectual for a few years in HS, it does make some very strong points, but ultimately boils down to "excuses for black people:the novel"

Atlas shrugged turned me into an obnoxious pseudo intellectual for a few years in college, it does make some very strong points, but ultimately boils down to "excuses for rich people:the novel"

I'd recommend them both very highly, especially if you're young...but don't get too into the philosophy of either one

It is good for laughs. He makes such assertions as headhunters in New Guinea re smarter than whites because they are able to walk on paths in the woods. He claims that Africa has a shortage of intellectual achievement because their coastline was not craggy enough to provide hiding places for dissident intellectuals. He starts the book with the premise that negroes are not less intelligent than other races....and proceeds to provide page after page of hilarious reasons why negroes are less intelligent than other races. When approached properly, as a comedy classic, the book is enjoyable.

His basic assertions are right, but he leaves out the part where hundreds of generations of life in different societies selects for different traits, like IQ and impulse control.

>Is this bait any good?
No.

Ayn Rand is a Jewish Psyop agent Like Karl Marx, dont waste your time reading it.

>asking a board of deplorables to understand privilege.

Wasting your time, but this book is spot-on

If the book is that shit, I can't fucking fathom reading it. There is so little time, and so many great books to read. If you can't read all of them, why in the fuck would you waste your time reading well written garbage?

Rise and fall of the roman empire
>excuses for white people

The book is very persuasive, but leaves out a great deal of evidence that runs contrary to it's theses, so on net it's a bit dishonest and not hugely insightful. Read the wiki page and a couple of pro / against articles and you'll get the same value.

>Is this book any good?

No, that book sucks OP, read this book instead:

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/jewishsupremacism.pdf

Shit book written by someone with a large bias against white people, but it did have very interesting ideas that explain why people like the Saxons and Romans rose up above the rest.

although
>Intelligence is not genetic

>White people are genetically prone to being less intelligent.

>Currently reading Atlas Shrugged by the renowned scholar and pioneer of libertarianism Ayn Rand

>A most invigorating read thus far I must say. It truly stimulates ones neurons and manifests an extremely Kafkaesque and bodacious visage through ones mind's eye elevating ones interest to its aphelion

I really find it almost impossible to read anything that I detect is remotely blue-pilled. It's just impossible for me to respect or enjoy it. It feels like shopping for jewelry at Walmart.

If it's that blue pilled then really, it's just not a good read. I don't see how anyone could even be bothered with it. The whole point of the book is supposed to be that it represents historical and scientific information accurately. It clearly is biased and fails to do that... so why read it when there are hundreds of other books available on these topics?

part of being red-pilled is reading the opposition and the guff and picking it to shreds, you inwards looking fool

Are there any books on propaganda that Cred Forums recommends?

This

It gets you into their mindset and prepares you for arguments

Pretty stupid of you desu it's easy for the opposition to shut you down if it's clear you're not maintaining intellectual honesty by keeping yourself in a hugbox and more importantly you're keeping yourself stupid

I read The Atlantic and The New Yorker to keep up to date on exactly what the leftist mindset and current agenda is
I've read Rules for Radicals and Das Kapital and all of the other leftist scripture out there so that I know the foundation of their beliefs

Doing likewise will provide you with a true upper hand as the leftists are guaranteed not to touch The Occidental Observer or American Renaissance

Proof?

Does it make it bad though?

Extremely blue-pilled book that attempts to attribute differences in wealth between nations to strictly environmental issues. I think at one point the author attempts to argue that Abbos and other primitive hunter-gatherers are smarter than civilized people.