I LOVE YOU Cred Forums

>dear diary

Seriously though.

I have learned so many hard truths here.

Some of you are idiot-savants, a select few of you are geniuses and I'd say most of us are really just eating tendies in our underwear trolling each other (although the former and the latter are not mutually exclusive).

What unites us all though, is our search for truth, however deep or superficial it goes and however close to it we get or misguided we become - we still long for it.

You all have the will to know more than the average pleb, and for that you should all be commended.

The world is in a shitty place right now to say the least. I don't come here to wallow in self-pity necessarily, and the content found within is not uplifting (at all) but at least we are conscious.

As dead as this place can feel, it truly is alive. May prosperity follow us all.

>current year
>not filtering leaftards

Typical Amerifat. Can't bare to have a semblance of peace for even the smallest amount of time.

Nicest thing I've ever heard a leaf say.
Not all of you are complete shit.
Thanks.

Thanks burger.

how romantic

I love you too, Op.

Unless you're trans, jewish, poo, or nigger.

You know, dealing with you people (Canadianese) up here made me have a visceral hate for you IRL...

I just thought you should know that, have a good day.

Where's "up here" user?

You sound really jimmie rustled. Why do you have to be mean when I'm trying to be nice?

>Where's "up here" user
on /pol...

I was just joking with you sheesh. Thanks for the nice post, gosh

You're welcome!

BUMP FOR
L
O
V
E

bump

bump

>25 posts by this ID.