Redpilled Vidya

I know that vidya is a degenerate hobby in general, but what, if any, games are redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PuNPTx8Ki0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Homefront (the first one)

Corruption of champions

The original Deus Ex

didn't play any of the others because by that time I'd grown up.

age of empires 2

That game did a surprisingly good job of making me fucking hate Norks.

dat ID is very thread related

gaM0R... shit, I think you win

Not playing video games is pretty redpilled

in what way is it red pilled? I'm on the naval boat mission right now. how important is it for me to continue playing?

Love it, seriously, one of the best games I've ever played. Just don't really have time and not sure if it's worth getting through the rest.

Honestly it really is a 10/10 though

Jewish holocaust historian David Cole / David Stein has a new video game out that he talks about in this YouTube clip:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PuNPTx8Ki0

Depends on the kind of video games, compadre.

No, not really

Read a book or refine a productive hobby every time you want to play video games.

> forced to play Raiden in mgs2 who is a giant faggot.
> turned into badass cyber ninja 2.0 but you can't play as him.

Kojima is a master level troll I swear.

Nah. I do all of the above. Games can be really cool man.

maybe if you're a loser

I already do all that. I don't play religiously anymore, thankfully. I prefer working in all honesty, but it can help blow off some excess steam.

shit on fallout 4 all you want at least Todd is our boy.

Stronghold crusader.

Important to manage your time wisely and not let virtual life consume you honestly though.

mgs4 was god tier red pillling. A political machine forcing all wars regardless of actual gains to the maasses, how unique???

MGS4 was a commentary about the privatization and commercialization of military activity and how dangerous and exploitative it is.

Do you dullards not realize that MGS as a series is strongly leftist in tone?

Left isnt necesarily blue-pilled, its just a matter of realizing how to combat the globalist agenda.

>he still doesn't realise nobody with reason and sense solely identifies with contrived political leanings like this
sorry to break facade but stop taking everything on Cred Forums at face value.
Do you really think private for profit military is something that couldn't go badly wrong from a conservative or liberal perspective?

Company of Heroes (Opposing front, Tales of Valor)
Europa Universalis IV
Tropico 4

Im a huge ex-gaming addict, the more I distance my self from gaming towards improving my own life the more I see I only really have time for FPS's. All these RPGs are made to eat up all your fucking time on stupid fucking shit. Don't even get me started on MMOs. RTS are great if you have an abundance of free time too. FPSes you can drop in, shoot some fucking scrubs in the face, drop it and move on with your life. Keeps your reflexes tight.

Red Orchestra 2 is a great game, slow game but very rewarding to get kills.

BF4 is always a good choice for faster paced frags

MGS5 is tight, suffered from some major story

Wargame Red Dragon is a great RTS thats got a bit of learning curve

The problem is games have been declining in innovation for the last couple years and they are no longer really worth your time unless they are solid titles.

Have some fun in your free time but seriously look at how you are spending your time, most of the time if you really look at it, the time can be used on far better pursuits.

Barely really game any more but I'm enjoying arma at the moment. Realistic military shooter, wit tactics and sheeeeit.

Tfw small cog in Russian airborne assault on UN troops.

Sonic is pretty redpilled, hes always racing around to smash a fat egg shaped jew and stop him from destroying nature

Miyamoto tried to redpill us all with this game.

>You start as a Hylian (Aryan) child who lives in a forest surrounded by children
>all of the people in the forest with you are infantilised, children who never grow into adults, constantly play games and never settle down and have families, much like the generation which grew up playing this game
>You are summoned by the protector of the forest who tells you that this state of bliss is temporary and that an evil force will destroy everything you love if it is not stopped
>You try to save the protector from the blight, but fail, and he dies after giving you sage advice for your journey
>You go on an adventure to save your friends
>You enter the city of the Hylians (western 'adult' civilisation), everyone is blissfully ignorant of the cataclysm that awaits them
>You meet a Hylian princess who knows that her father's new vizier is evil
>This man is a hooked nosed dark skinned brute from a savage desert culture
>Everything around you on your adventure looks healthy at face value, but is deeply, deeply sick. The Deku tree, Death Mountain, Jabu Jabu, the representatives of all natural order are dying
>you 'open the door of time' (aka fast forward into the future) at the end of your childhood

>The city of the Hylians now looks like Detroit, run down and niggers raping everything in sight, all of the Hylians (Aryans) are dead and gone
>The Jew has destroyed the seat of a noble government and replaced it with pure despotism
>The environment was destroyed by Jewish greed, the water is gone, the forest is full of monsters, the mountains themselves belch toxic flames
>You must "awaken" sages representing all of the nations and races of the world, the hylians, the kokiri, the gorons, zora, sheikha, and gerudo to the Jewish menace by slaying the beasts that enslave and bind them (aka fomenting revolution, redpilling the masses to the Jewish menace)
>peace returns to the realms ONLY when the Jew is banished forever