Iran use to look like THIS?

Iran use to look like THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/downloads/books/alfred-rosenberg/myth-of-the-twentieth-century.pdf
s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4704241/1/
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?160920-This-Iranian-Persian-look-How-common
youtube.com/watch?v=JQw5T3n8Er0
celebrityrockstarguitars.com/rock/images/Michael Schenker 88.jpg
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Metzitzah_b'peh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

before the american neocons got them, yes

Looked like hippy shit.

Good riddance.

still sandniggers

shut up park sueng gook

They still acted like sand niggers, just because they dressed like hippie faggots.

Like: said.

Same with Syria and Lebanon
It was the 80s everyone looked like that

Iran used to look like THIS?

Iran was a normal country until it became an Islamic state.

So was Afghanistan. They were encouraged to become Islamic states by the US, because they thought it'd be easier to control a bunch of backwards religious idiots.

Iran was alright while allied Russia. As soon as they turned on Russia in favor of Islam everything turned to shit.

I wonder why could it be that non-European = shit?

No. Only the top few % looked like that.

The remaining >95% of the population were poor goat herders.

I don't know if this book is right or wrong or not, but it says that Iranians used to be one of the most advanced civilizations in the world (along with the ancient Greeks), see:

Book says the Iranians married other ethnic groups and this caused a weakening of the science and math genetics and DNA their founders had that made them great.

t. cuck

Why do Americans always fuck the world for the rest of us?

Are there any mostly pure Persians? Or are they all Arab mixes now?

You can blame the lefties for that.

Iran had a monarchy of sorts with the Shah in place. The Left and the religious extremists both wanted him gone, for vastly different reasons. They thought they could broker an alliance and see afterwards.

But the religious nuts eventually won and executed all the leftie nuts who helped them overthrow the Shah of Iran.

*Before Khomeini got to power
ftfy

Are there any modern "Persians" that you could mistake for a German or a Swede? No? There's your answer.

>Are there any mostly pure Persians? Or are they all Arab mixes now?

When I was studying for a degree in computer science one of the professors was a Persian who fled Iran at the time of the revolution and this professor had red hair and blue eyes and a weird accent and I thought he was Swedish or Norwegian so I asked him if he was Swedish and he said he was from Tehran. I've only met one Persian that looked like that in my entire life, but in old paintings of ancient Persia it shows a lot of them having red hair and blue eyes. Anyway, read the book and see what it says:

that's the 70s dipshit

Actually it was the british.
BP was fucking them over in the 50s and 60s by """helping""" them drill and refine their oil while giving them a tiny fraction of the reported profits.
The islamic revolution gained popularity with the idea that they would control their own resources and have been deemed an enemy of the west ever since

Iranians look whiter than Germans these days.

that is fucking retarded. theres a famous icelandic you could mistake for an eskimo. what does that tell you?

Here are pictures of the handful of modern Persians who look Nordic:

s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/4704241/1/

I bet in Sweden and Germany and Norway and France and the UK, probably 90% of the population will look Arabic or African by the year 2200. So that should make you pause and think for a moment when you realize that Persians used to look similar to Russians, Germans, Polish, etc. over 2,000 years ago.

That Icelandic people are no whiter than Finns.

The picture in this post is of Persian Presidential Advisor Mohammad-Ali Ramin, he is a modern day Persian living in Iran in 2016 who looks like he could be German. To be honest, people who look like this are very rare anywhere in the world, including Germany.

My computer science professor who fled the revolution looked like him except with deep red hair (Irish color) instead of blondish hair.

I found the guy here:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?160920-This-Iranian-Persian-look-How-common

Shit that's depressing. Probably 2100 the West will be darkened. How long will East Europe last?

he still has that sandnigger nose

Hard to believe that was the norm thousand years ago.

>looks like he could be German
He looks like an Arab who died his hair blonde.

Persians were never europeans, they were caucasian. That nose is non-european caucasian like jews, lebanese etc.
Arab noses dont look like his, they look like pooinloo noses.

>That Icelandic people are no whiter than Finns.

You must be one of those Jewish people who goes around on the internet saying that "person X isn't white". Finnish people are obviously white and they are also Nordic and many Finnish people settled in Russia and gave a lot of Russian people their Nordic good looks (along with the Viking Rurik who founded Russia), just look at Linus Torvalds (creator of Linux) or look at Marissa Meyer from Google who is Finnish:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQw5T3n8Er0

Michael Foucault, a degenerate, effectively supported the "Islamic revolution" in Iran.

"The other question concerns this little corner of the earth whose land, both above and below the surface, has strategic importance at a global level. For the people who inhabit this land, what is the point of searching, even at the cost of their own lives, for this thing whose possibility we have forgotten since the Renaissance and the great crisis of Christianity, a political spirituality. I can already hear the French laughing, but I know that they are wrong."

>Political Spirituality

There's more out there.

Looks whiter than you

Shart has never seen a real German before.

Honestly, pretty much all muslim countries except saudi arabia used to look like that until the jews decided to let their white puppets to attack is causing the rise of islamic movements. No Muslim woman was forced to cover their hair a century ago.

and HOW did Khomeini get into power?

>he still has that nose

No, he the Persian Presidential Advisor Mohammad-Ali Ramin has the exact same nose as German guitar player Michael Schenker:

celebrityrockstarguitars.com/rock/images/Michael Schenker 88.jpg

You are obviously a racist Jew. I wish I could build a time machine and send something back in time to prevent you and your Metzitzah B'peh :

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Metzitzah_b'peh

baby penis sucking tribe of perverts and swindlers from writing your evil Jewish Bible (Torah) which is the cause of 99% of all the pain and suffering that has existed in the world for the last 2,000 years. If only someone had stopped you from writing the Torah then we would have had nothing but science and technology for the last 2,000 years and East Asians and Europeans would have probably already sent out space ships to colonize other solar systems by now.

85% of the problems in the Middle East are self-inflicted.

>Finnish people are obviously white
Haha nope.

Foucault needs to stop being read. They shilled him to the max in all of the philosophy courses I did, I kept being flunked because I was never on board with his crap and kept poking holes in it.

>east asians into space
Haven't you heard of Japs failing satellites three times in a row?

Nah dude, you're still wrong.

this.

If you are so retarded that you trust the US or the jews then you only have yourself to blame.

This is the ancient persian phenotype

only reason he has it is because his fully iranian dad hooked up w/ some european chick

ancient iranian had brown hair and light eyes

but iran was diverse even then, my mother comes from a tribe in iran that was mostly untouched by invaders and some people in the family have blonde hair and blue eyes

I had a friend who's dad fled the revolution
Both had green eyes and curly blonde hair
Their skin was dark though

I guess Saddam wasent so bad after all

Thanks USA

>Shart has never seen a real German before

WTF are you talking about you Jewish liar? You would have to be blind (or extremely stupid) not to see the resemblance between Ali Ramin and German guitar player Michael Schenker.

Arguing with you people is slowly making me sympathize with Roman Emperor Titus (and I am also sympathizing with Yahweh during all the times he kicked your ass and punished you in the Torah). One of these days you will either get me banned from Cred Forums or make me so angry that I leave this place and then I will go out and I will incite all 7 billion gentiles in the world to unite against the 16 million Jews in the world and this will be the downfall of you and your satanic, lying, Metzitzah B'peh baby penis sucking child molester pedophile religion.

Don't make me angry or your tribal god YHWH will use me as a tool to punish you, just like YHWH punished you during the Babylonian Captivity, and just like YHWH used Emperor Titus to punish you, and just like Yahweh punished you from 1939 to 1945, so will he punish you again, but this time using me as his instrument.

I'm sure that you all laughed and mocked Roman Emperor Titus and Nebuchadnezzar back in the day also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity

Yahweh should probably incinerate you into ashes for posting on the internet during the Shabat.

every single one of those girls has been touched by a scalpel

Some of those women look like Russians and some of them look like Georgians or Chechnyans

sad isn't it

very

qt 3.14 in the top right of the pic tho, all the way on the edge of the frame

[citation needed]

look at their noses

Precision rock throwing, actually

Jihadists instating a theocracy and rejecting western influence is fairly recent.

Middle East civilization is worth fighting for. Most people want to live like us.

You'd be surprised how fast society goes down hill when people start putting their penises in goats.

kek

they want their women plowed by BBC?

I'm Persian and I met this guy from Tehran who I thought was Nordic or some shit. Rare thing, but then again I've hardly been to Iran so maybe it's more common

>Middle East civilization is

All of the interesting achievements of middle-east civilization come from people from Lebanon, Syria or Persia/Iran. I haven't ever seen any great mathematical or scientific achievements come from Qatar or from United Arab Emirates. If you read this book:

you can see that the great scientific and mathematical achievements happened in places that were inhabited by people of Greek, Roman, Nordic, or ancient Persian DNA/genetics. The theory put forth in the book is that all of these culture achieving people are descended from one single ancient people who lived near that arctic ocean up towards the North Pole.

>I'm Persian and I met this guy from Tehran who I thought was Nordic or some shit. Rare thing, but then again I've hardly been to Iran so maybe it's more common

I only met one Nordic looking Persian in my entire life. Super rare phenotype because the genetics for it are recessive and not dominant *(look at Punnet squares to figure out how the DNA works).

Better than what they have now.