/auspol/ - fags are cancer edition

same sex marriage plebiscite possibly coming up soon
let's talk about it. should fags be allowed to be married or not?

>tfw living in a country town and every decent looking girl has already been railed by all ya mates

Other urls found in this thread:

warwickdailynews.com.au/news/same-sex-gathering-cancelled-after-threats-hotel-s/3090737/
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/in-historic-gathering-nations-indigenous-mps-reject-hate-and-vow-to-work-together-20160915-grhjde.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0CkNUY2BENw
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/indians-join-chinese-concerned-about-safe-schools-rollout/news-story/c6b7263ba070ede2ea78416c957b5207?nk=7824bc95da67ee8d79dde1dae5b1e9f1-1474114301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't affect me at all, but im still voting no because gays and leftists are narcissists and narcissists need to be purged

m8 it affects all of society. it's another nail in the coffin of traditional christian marriage (arguably the most important factor of a strong society) and also further promotes tolerance for antisocial homosexual behaviour which results in fuckin aids and shit

Your welcome boys.

pretty sure i fisted this dude in a melbourne gay club last weekend

16 times in the last 10 years parliament has said fuck off faggot

>tfw yesterday butt-promises became legal for 16 year olds in QLD
>it will now be perfectly legal for 50 year old men to poz 16 year old boys who are hormonal teenagers who are also """exploring their sexuality"""
>tfw all any politician is talking about nowadays at any level is fucking faggots, and not the fact that the wheels are falling off the economy
>tfw if faggots win this shit they won't stop with their dildo bullshit and pozzed schools program is all but guaranteed to be federal policy

The best thing about this plebiscite is that it will allow glorious bullyciding of faggots and maybe a bunch of them will kill themselves.

Unfortunately, the anti-fag lobby will make cringe-bad ads. Guaranteed they'll attack it from either a religious attitude or a "every kid deserves a mum AND a dad" which will bring on even more bullshit. They'd be best just posting hatefacts about how faggots are fucking disgusting.

A mate suggested a brilliant ad, just a black screen with the audio of 2 poofs poojabbing and hate facts coming up on the screen. Myself, I suggested doing an ad of a divorce lawyer saying how great poof marriage is, because their monstrous rates of infidelity mean they'll be keeping him in clover for ages and he'll be able to buy another yacht, since everyone fucking hates divorce lawyers, I say that as a fellow lawfag.

Australians have been faggots illegally for years, what difference does it make now?

Can confirm wearing that back is AIDS

Why does /r/australia not want a plebiscite?

I can't find one of them giving any actual reasons. Is it basically just because they know they're going to lose?

we don't want more of your lot thinking you're welcome here

Of course I'm gonna vote no.
I'm gonna redpiII aII my idiot mates to vote no too, gotta spread the word boys.

We have "same sex marriage" since a few years now in argentina and really didint change shit. Is the same. So... dont worry about it, dosnt matters at all

best of luck Aus mates. you give them an inch they will take a mile.

your country didnt have anything to lose anyway

t. I never pay attention to anything

>it's mean
>poofs might an hero
>it allows the white working class to have a voice
>it doesn't fit their version of ''''democracy''''

because they just want it to pass because it's """"obvious"""" that it should be legal

money/time wasted is part of the above argument

because tony called their bluff that aussies want fags marrying

the greens are so meme-worthy

to actually attempt to pass shit in parliament because you felt offended by that adler video is fucking pathetic

im glad it got rejected

gay marriage is inevitable

the momentum is just there

160mil is fucking peanuts to the gov, they recently gave 300mil to climate change science at the drop of a hat

No, if they want to get a recognised partnership they should start their own tradition. PLus the way they are acting will push the middle grounders towards No. warwickdailynews.com.au/news/same-sex-gathering-cancelled-after-threats-hotel-s/3090737/

m8 i'm saying that their argument is gay marriage should be legal even if it cost $1mil to plebisicite it's a waste.

they see the other side as 100% wrong, i.e. they're neck deep in their bullshit ideology

Definitely voting no and will encourage people to do the same. Ignore the
>it doesn't affect you lol
meme because this shit affects everybody. Normalising faggotry will add a huge amount of weight to safe schools (which come back in full force when Labor gets federal government again). I sure as shit don't want my children or anybody's children being exposed to grooming.

If you're a White male with nationalistic leanings and you vote anything other than no, you are a literal cuck. You should simply vote no on principle because if the Left heavily promotes something you should heavily oppose it.

yeah not arguing i know what you mean lad

man xenophon is a cuck too hey

used to think he was alright too

haha fuck...

cory bernardi is literally one of the only respectable politicians left who sticks by christian values and this is how they thank him

the greyhound?

i wonder how many leftys have actually started going to church as a result of this pandering

Anglicans are full cuck heretics masquerading as Christians.

I'm voting no because buggery and sword swallowing shouldn't be taught at schools

this.
Weird cunts pIaying soggy biscuit at boarding schooIs is bad enough, we don't have to make it part of the curricuIum too

pls pls pls come to my church millenials

>should fags be allowed to be married or not?
Yes. There are more pressing things to concern ourselves with

Like what?

t. european backpacker

this cunt legit needs to be hung

agreed

Well at least Australia isn't celebrating its second trans soldier who can still remain a frontline rifleman even taking hormone replacement.
Meanwhile the army celebrates it "inclusivity"
>JUST

mates i need some advice.
Doing a business degree majoring finance and economics at a 2nd rate university with a 3.75 gpa. It's beyond repair now in my last year. how fucked am I when i get out into the real world?
what do i do? can i expect to ever get a job in my field? or will i be a coffee slinging virgin for the rest of my life?

>Cairns
Ieave my town you prick

I'll be voting no. Poofters can go hang themselves. Marriage is for heterosexuals, you want marriage, stop being gay.

Not to mention accepting faggotry just opens the floodgates to worse shit like pedophiles.

try and get an honours Imao
obviousIy thats not IikeIy, but you can just try and get a shit job in the finance sector and work super hard.
>that gpa though

>...should fags be allowed to be married or not?

"Now the Church is all upset about the gay marriage.
Why?
...it's a big issue that doesn't really fucking matter.

Marriage should not be a legal institution!
That's the argument you should be having.
The government should have no place in your love life.
If you want to get married you it should be like joining a fraternity. where you want to get married, you go to your church or your Chuck E. Cheese and they do a crazy rain dance around you and some incantation and pafoom!, you're a married person!
It doesn't mean anything.

What about tax brakes?
Fuck it. If you want tax brakes incorporate. Right?
The government should only look at you as an individual, no matter what.
What if you're fucking idiot and you're ugly?
It's like the carpool lane. You can't find someone to marry. It's discrimination.
It should not be a legal institution, it shouldn't exist.
If marriage didn't exist, would you invent it?
Would you go:
'Baby, this shit we got together, it's so good we gotta get the government in on this shit, we can't just share this commitment 'tweenst us.'
We need judges and lawyers involved in this shit baby it's hot!"

But someone invented it.
And now you gotta do it or you're an asshole. Right?

was going through things and ""depression"" in my first 2 years... didnt give a single fuck about it and failed about 50% of my classes. Only now am i pulling decent grades, but it's too late.

Go for another degree maybe, I dunno man.
You've kinda dug yourseIf a hoIe with that one haven't you

>Well at least Australia isn't celebrating its second trans soldier who can still remain a frontline rifleman even taking hormone replacement.
Mate pretty sure one of our generals went trans and was not kicked out, it's fucking disgusting.

the lefty butthurt would be heard for years if we get a no, would be glorious

>Why does /r/australia not want a plebiscite?
Because they are scared that Australia will vote No. Which we will.

poofters should be processed in offshore detention facility

Hinch, Lambie, Xenaphon will never get I vote now.

This is literally 'Mean man says mean things, so let's take away his toys till he learns to be trod on.'

You cunts have no idea the amount of dick sucking I have to do to maintain A+ grades in english at a victorian high school, I'm about to go guerrilla at VCAA headquarters. Feminist, antifa commie teacher with a chink wife, any wrong opinions are rewarded with failure, and you can guess the sort of faggotry I have to put up with given the "important issues" in the media right now. Thank fuck it's almost over, I'm going to redpill the fuck out of my examiner.

no way is that that girl from that abc3 show back in the day? how did this pic get leaked?

My welcome what?

>let's talk about it.
The plebiscite is going to cost millions. It's a bullshit waste of money for something that is a non issue for most people.

>should fags be allowed to be married or not?
So long as you separate it from the church, Make it a gov't recognised civil union with all the legal and financial rights and benefits of hetro marriage. Just keep it separate from matrimony, marriage under God. If you don't make it clear that what the fags get is removed from what Christians do, we leave the churches open to the same shit as that bakery that got sued into oblivion just for refusing gay business.

what's the deal with the fags and fag lovers who say no for the plebiscite because it's wrong because gay marriage should """"just"""" be made law because it's """""""""""obviously right""""""""""" because it's so """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""obvious"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

job experience is more important than gpa. a lot of jobs you'd probably have better luck applying with an average gpa and good relevant experience than very good gpa and no experience at all

and the catch 22 is that you need good grades to get relevant experience

>what's the deal with the fags and fag lovers
These "open minded" people are so fucking pathetic and ignorant they don't even realize they are the closed minded ones.

>fuck christian beliefs, my beliefs are more important
>fuck heteros, they are so privileged!
>fuck logic and evidence they exists which proves homosexuality is unhealthy and homosexuals have higher infidelity rate
>two people for who it is and never was biologically possible to have children should be able to raise them and anyone who says it's unnatural is a bigot
>None of that shit maters. I want what you have, give it to me. I refuse to suffer consequences of my life choices.

They are just cunts who just stomp their feet till they get what they want like 2 year olds.

It will be divisive, apparently. However, forcing SSM on people who oppose it without giving them a voice is not divisive.

I'm actually surprised by lambie. Being ex-army and all.

Fuck. It's like a HuffPoz headline.

It is I, THE RIGHTFUL KING WHOSE NAME IS ABNEY-HASTINGS.

I WILL SOON BE ON THE PROJECT, I WILL CLAIM THE BRITISH THRONE, IT IS MINE BY RIGHT.

kek

>lambie
>ex army
wait what? shes a dumb cunt though t bh

tell me more about the army
might join

I'm not. Epilepsy saw to that. I mean Jackie lambie is ex-army

>I mean Jackie lambie is ex-army
I thought she faked a bad back and spat the dummy when she was refused compo gibs.

Thoughts?

Anyone have a link to his speech in Washington?

two absolutely useless cunts

a woman who fooled herself into believing her own lies, nothing new here

Shorten looks terrible. Ugly fuck.

>muh equality means I am automatically morally right

Jacqui Lambie is still pretending to be an abo.

Looks like she smeared on the fake tan cream to do this photo shoot.

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/in-historic-gathering-nations-indigenous-mps-reject-hate-and-vow-to-work-together-20160915-grhjde.html

>tfw 7500 word report due in 10 days
>only done 2000 words

fuckkk cunts

kek what a fucking joke

Go do your report m8.

Need to find the gift of the gab mate, dig deep into the natural shitpost talent.

it's too late for me to get any work done

also footy is on

>footy
That is for normies m8.

no it's not, any cunt can get into the footy

raiders are most based team in nrl prove me wrong

Everybody here in Melbourne thinks that Same Sex Marriage is basically confirmed.

If we manage to cheese a victory for "No" it would be the most glorious sight to see. The left are absolutely underestimating the catholic vote as well.

>the catholic vote
m8 Catholics are all cucks. Just look at what happened in Ireland with their referendum. And Ireland is more Catholic than Australia by far.

Australia is a Christian country, we will vote no.

Then the government will ignore us and say yes anyway because they don't give a fuck about us. Poofters getting married = more money for businesses involved.

>catholics are all cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=0CkNUY2BENw

dont fuck gays with aids then you fucking retard

He wasn't a muslim. He was just some dickhead interrupting them with music on his phone, this was like the 5th time.

m8 im more worried about my tax dollars being spent on treatment for a disease which would be easily preventable if they werent such fucking degenerates

>implying gays aren't sick people who spread aids for fun

yeah thats fucked theyre spending tax dollars. but i couldnt give a shit if it passes honestly, if it will shut the fags up we can finally move onto real issues in this country.
if theyre only spreading it to each other who cares, they will die from being degenerate, win win

I can't tell who is the bigger dumb cunt, Lambie, Hanson-Young or Pauline

and what are these ''''''real issues''''' m8

>10 days
mate thats nothing Imaoooo

Pauline's inarticulate but she's got her head screwed on right and stands up for the right things

Come on in lads

>it will shut the fags up
They will never shut up. they will just move onto the next level of degeneracy.

You're kidding yourselves. The only place you'll find a consensus against gay marriage is rural Australia, and despite what the Nationals' shitty political adds with their awkward jingles tell you, together you are not the majority.

is that a joke??
>mudslimes
>chinks buying fucking everything
>refugees

hmm yeah now that i think of it, ur probably right. give them an inch and they will take a mile.

I like how marriage is suddenly a human right according to the ’'''''''people''''''' on r/australia

>if it will shut the fags up
It won't. Faggots and other left crybabies will never stop, they will just cry for more and/or something new.
Go away Melbourne, nobody likes you. You don't represent Australia

mate just because we stop talking about gay marriage doesnt mean these issues will become front and centre

as this bloke said there will just be some new shit they bring up like polygamous marriage or pedo rights

seriously mate the more i think about it the more fucked your logic is

human rights are a fuckin spook m8

I WANT AN AUS GIRL TO CALL ME A CUNT WHILE SHE LAUGHS AT MY PENIS

and I want you to get the fuck out of my thread you Ioser cunt

some literal gay cunts on facebook today were complaining about the proposed voting card, because it 'deviated from the normal procedure, and may alter the final tally' or some fucking shit

and the picture the cunt posted was so fucking simple and just required you to write yes or no in a box, what more do they want

they dont want a no option

Yes. she's from the abc 2 and abc 3 show Good Game.

They don't want anyone to have a right to say "No"

RIGHTFUL KING RETURNS, GET IN HERE LADS

they are going to start with the tranny bathroom stuff after this passes aren't they?

nope all the diversity you imported isn't going to vote the way you want melbourne theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/indians-join-chinese-concerned-about-safe-schools-rollout/news-story/c6b7263ba070ede2ea78416c957b5207?nk=7824bc95da67ee8d79dde1dae5b1e9f1-1474114301

That is one very tangentially relevant related link, friend.

How the..? Do the Greens even get invited anywhere?

Fucking gays.

>give them an inch and they will take a mile.
You've just described the West's social policy since the 60s

Gonna vote no because faggotry is immoral ans a mental illness. Do you think people are born with depression? No they develop the depression like how faggots develop the gay.

>tfw you could never say that you are against gay marriage in your friends group outside of 1-2 friends in private because you don't want to be a social outcast

why is this allowed? it's basically bullying

Hahaah cuck faggot

>People aren't inclusive of my lack of inclusiveness

Really though, if you have half decent friends and you're not a dick about how you say it then you should be fine speaking your mind.

Cuck

Yeah pretty much don't be a dick, besides I find in most social circles a lot of people don't really care about politics.