Australian Media

Why is the Australian media shilling so hard against Trump?

I just watched SBS, and it was literally just:
>Trump is a racist for questioning the birth certificate all those years ago
>Trump is inciting violence for asking a hypothetical question about Clinton's security
>Literally no mention about the MoH recipients or military leaders endorsing him

What do they have to gain from doing this?

Also, I'm wondering what news websites are fellow ausfags using for their news other than Cred Forums?

They're all fucking communists. They just hate a strong nationalist leader on a personal level.

>SBS, ABC

They're publicly funded.

So marxist/communist retards who can't make it anywhere else because nobody gives them money gravitate towards government positions.

Most fuckwits here don't consume much foreign news media (they think comedy central counts) so they don't see other points of view and don't want their views challenged.

Don't worry user. When he wins the entire planet will shit themselves.

>SBS supporting anything other than the democrats.
You must be new to this country.

Yeah, I'm not asking for the media to suck his dick or anything, but this shit is just so blatant.

>Ausfalia has turned into a cucked commie shithole filling up with mudslimes poos and gooks but luckily there is one red pilled red haired bitch trying to do something about it but like in burgerland the kike owned media smack her down like they do Trump...fucking commie jews.

They're not really met with resistance.

Though they don't hold as much influence as they think - hence one nation getting 4 seats.

I didn't even know australia had a media to be honest.

What was it? SBS World News?

Yeah, with Lee Lin Chin.

Can't recall the name of the reporter doing the story. She was female, though.

Don't worry. Exactly the same thing happens here through all mainstream outlets.

Reports centered around Hillary being positive.

While everything involving Trump is negative.

(((who could be behind this)))

If you haven't noticed
Our media is controlled by this "establishment", similar to America

All major news networks shit on trump, farage, pauline or anyone that is right wing and going against the establishment

they love to shit on pauline

nice meme lol

Canadian media is the same

this

They are even shilling against trump in spanish media

So what news websites do you guys use for Australian news?

People love hating trump. It gets far more views than anything else.

America is always viewed through this silly filter. That was the case before Trump.

America is "big" "brash" "vulgar" and "insane". The UK does the same thing as us. I think it is a way we deal with our inferiority.

I go on Cred Forums and get linked to other news websites

But when I look shit up, I go to the news section on Google and type in key words for anything in particular I want to look up which will link me up with few to many different sources of articles

Sometimes I check YT because there are channels that create videos for the under reported news