GOOD MORNING

Anyone going to be listening in 10 minutes

Will UKIP overtake Labour as the opposition party by 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=fbhOzonNJB0
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reporting in

also my latest meme

a fucking link

>lbc.co.uk/
>youtube.com/watch?v=fbhOzonNJB0

thanks man

Do love myself some ARE NIGE

Daily reminder that this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

was listening to this earlier
the news said:

"now Britain has its first transgender soldier fighting in the front lines"
"he joined the army as a male but started his hormone therapy this year"

explain yourselves Brits

We made a mistake.

Yeah we made a mistake.

Alright, own up Tristian.

KEEK
E
E
K

Pretty strong meat there from *sniff* Tristan.

mistakes were made

Please delete this

wtf i hate ukip now

The pendulum hasn't swung nearly far enough for a UKIP opposition. Plenty of people are stil going to vote labour whether they are old people still salty about Thatcher or young people who love the moral high ground.

UKIP aren`t even very far right tbqh

SOMEONE MAKE A PRANK CALL

is he still a global warming denalist? sounds pretty lame.

>Will UKIP overtake Labour as the opposition party by 2020?

I very much doubt it, but if anyone can make it happen, Jeremy Corbyn can.

Oliver?

What's the point of Ukip still existing?

>falling for global warming

>dentist ad

Memes.

Fuck you guys too?? Goddammit

Based 13 year old.

>this fucking kid

His teachers will be giving him C- for days after this.

>Will UKIP overtake Labour as the opposition party by 2020

Probably not. Just as an outside observer, seems like a good chunk of it's support will gradually flow back to the Conservatives over time. UKIP will probably live on as a minor Right Wing party.

People will vote labour just for the sake of voting Labour, take it from someone who lives in Liverpool.

Nice call there, Cred Forums.

Yeah whenever I hear a yung un I think it's one of us boys

CARSWELL BTFO

I think were gonna be the generation to take this world back lads

got my first day of uni on monday

what do brit/pol/?

I don't. There's more lefties than ever, young people literally being indoctrinated in schools. When the old people die, support for the right wing will drop dramatically

literally every celebrity, every media outlet, every young person in school is lefty as all fuck, and only hears the left wing side of the argument. We're fucked.

>Muh NHS

>guy is in favour for privatising healthcare
>always has retarded arguments

I'm getting sick of this lads

When the next big economic crisis falls upon us and they have no future job prospects for the foreseeable future, do you think these pampered retards are going to think it's ok sharing a reduced job market with 5 million immigrants?

They'll change their tune very quickly indeed.

I know, it's annoying.

this

just a bunch of people scared of being pulled away from the tit

ANYONE CALLING OUR NIGE TONIGHT?!

UKIP needs to change their name. It doesn't make much sense being called the UK Independence Party if the UK is already independent.

It's not independent yet. Brexit has not even started.

United Kingdom Imperialist Party

UKIP now has an important role to play within our political system. In the past a lot of UKIP policies have been absorbed by the conservative party to attempt to hush the support for UKIP which is why we ended up having an EU referendum in the first place. Now that we voted to leave the EU the conservatives will most likely only go down a hard brexit route if its being hammered by leave campaigners, otherwise they will essentially do a half job. A lot of that sentiment to not beat around the bush will come from UKIP and its supporters and if the conservatives won't listen then UKIP will become even stronger come the next election.

INDEPENDENCE FROM GLOBALIST TYRANNY HAS NOT YET BEEN ACHIEVED COMRADE

JOIN THE PEOPLE'S ARMY

Could I be MoP?

Kek is in this thread.

Someone call Nige now

making sure the establishment doesnt pull a fast one. the price of democracy is eternal vigilance.

young people are always lefties. i know i was. you know, they say
>if you're 20 and you're no leftie, you got no heart.
>if you're 30 and you're still a leftie, you got no brain.

UKIP, with its ascribed independence-themed principles, serves an even greater goal now that the nation is to, indeed, be independent. Particularly so when we consider that every other party is thoroughly against it.

Hope this helps to clarify things, but if it needs to be pointed out as such, I don't think there's much hope for the recipient.

>do you think these pampered retards are going to think it's ok sharing a reduced job market with 5 million immigrants?
Yes. As long as they don't have to live among them.

what the fuck

>Brits have to wait 4 weeks to see a doctor

first world they said

By that blinkered perspective, I'm assuming you live in an urban environment. The assertion is valid and measurable; you don't have to accept it if you don't wish to.

I live in the countryside.

I literally get same day appointments mate.

Like you even have a doctor, Uruguay.

At least we don`t have to live in South America.

dont even have to go to the doctor, they come to my house in less than 1 hour when is general basic shit ;^)

what are you on about? I'm sure you know this from your extensive global travels, but I can literally call now and be seen this afternoon you bloody moron

im just talking about the guy that called Nige
are you not listening or what?

what are you on about?

>and i'm the bloody moron

That's alarming news.

Except you don't.

>Ive enjoyed been with me

based Nige

Probably more combat effective than a real woman.

Not so. Labour are fucked they fucked us harder than thatcher ever did and the people know it too.
Blair is the new Thatcher

>pronounced Keek
Top Kek (pronounced as a short a cake)

This.
They'll probably be banned from the military not by us libertarian nazis frog worshipers but by butthurt feminists.

It's needed more than ever. Now we actually have a country to defend.
The tribunes of the plebs in Rome or the British Parliament weren't invented as temporary measures but as institutions.

People were saying this in the 60s.

The truth is that as long as we maintain this bizarre societal norm of prolonged adolescence up to age 25 young people will be leftists.

Education ends very late for a lot of people.

skip the Marxist subversion indoctrination sessions

Owooooooooooooooo