I have a message for you

I have a message for you.

The Mexican you called a spic was mugged today and now he can't pay his bills.
The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday.
The Romanian you called a thief accidentally dropped his food and is now hungry.
The Swede you called a cuck had an argument with his family, left his home and is now crying.
The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now waiting to get kicked out of his apartment.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Romania&country2=United Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really wish Romanians were banned from this board. Never seen a quality post.

The American you called fat is eating a delicious Big Mac™ right now.

I keked

i don't give a fuck.

it's not my fucking problem.

fuck you.

So edgy

Good, fuck all those cunts I hope they choke on bull semen and die in an auto-fellatio position.

Edgy

not edgy.

it's completely accurate.

no one else gives a fuck either.

you're retarded.

Edgy

>Life happened and then more life happened so I'm going to draw a causal nexus between them without actually thinking about it.

This post again.
>the romanian who made this post is now a faggot and has now magically transformed into a withering skeleton of a gypsy

I only feel bad for the swede

i didn't

Edgy

fuck off you tea leaf

U should open ur eyes u fucking chink chonk

So sad :(

We're all anonymous here, it matters not what happens in your life but how well you post.

>dropped his food and is now hungry
I literally listened to a fucking romanian gypsi dig through the trash for an hour straight at 3am.

The "Greetings fellow nordic bros" meme the Romanians had going for a week or so had me belly laughing.

d-did you drop your food today, OP? I'm very sorry, I hope you'll be well.

Same, I love Romanian posters.

>being a bleeding heart

>The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now waiting to get kicked out of his apartment.
Today is Saturday.

I kind of feel bad for the spic.
fuck the leaf
The Romanian I have sympathy for
The Swede can choke on nigger cum
The German I feel bad for.

Wtf. I hate Romania now

>the strayan says this

True but Germany is 2000 years and 4 days behind the rest of the world

*sips tea*

Haкapa мe дa ce зaмиcля чк

You dont even have a load of these fuckers in your country. romania is some next level turkey BS

And I bet you that the humility they experienced only made them stronger

would pay for this is happen

I didn't trip over something, but I really hurt my knee a couple months ago. Jammed it up in a bike accident, hasn't been the same since.

Please lay your hands on this post and pray for kek to send a great get, the greatest get, a gift of doubles or trips to heal my injured knee

thank you folks for your prayers

>Feels for a cuck
>Check flag
No wonder a cuck would emphasize his kind.

Fuck off,you stupid gypsy faggot. You're a shame to our country.

let me help you there

What's the point of this thread?

i think you meant bozgor

romanian posters are like an arcade machine

put a flag into it and receive a "bozgor!"

I thought Germans worked every day of the week?

Chad is right guys. Spread the lo... Chad. CHAD! REEEEEEE!

I thought Romania was empty by now.

i wasn't mugged, i pulled out my knife and defended my honor

I emptied deez nuts on your face

hahaha faggots.

Did the Indian I call pajeet trip in shit on his way to a wedding?

That flag.

cringe

isn't there a flag filter now?

too meta to be funny

good

but thats actually the way a normal person thinks

This.

It's not "edgy." That's how Americans are taught to act. That attitude is why we're free-er than you. Because even our liberals are supposed to mind their own business and let you do your thing.

Everything started falling apart when this good American attitude started being considered "edgy" by faglord illegals and refugees.

Death to Romanians
Death to Romanians
Death to Romanians

>what the fuck...

let hope the (OP) I'm calling a FAGG
will cry IT's self to sleep

Chances are that the Romanian you called an Romanian was an actual Romanian, and now he has to live in Romania.

you're fucking cancer, and living proof that we need eugenics after we're done with the nigs and the gippos

>posting the edit

What did he mean by this?

>The Mexican you called a spic was mugged today and now he can't pay his bills.
As if he was even gonna do that.
>The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday.
Only hurt it? Shoulda broken it.
>The Romanian you called a thief accidentally dropped his food and is now hungry.
A gypsy wouldn't refuse to eat something just because it fell on the ground. They eat out of dumpsters, for fuck's sake.
>The Swede you called a cuck had an argument with his family, left his home and is now crying.
Ha, what a cuck.
>The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now waiting to get kicked out of his apartment.
He should get kicked out of the country.

The White European you called a cuck just got wiped out of existence.

That's what you get for trusting the jews.

I raped a Canadian after mugging a fellow spic. Felt gud.

Really made me think.... thanks europes india

>The American you called fat is having a heart attack right now.

I raped your ass with your own dick nigga. You were hard the whole time too.

indians>romanians

i heard gyppos eat jizz to get potassium

They all sound like absolute fucking bitch's, if you can't man up and face life head on you deserve what you get, fuck off.

>Britain

if the canadian war male and you are male i'm pretty sure that he enjoyed the rape

oh yes Romania that country with a smaller GDP than lancashire

how are americans taught to be unable to recognise parody? i just assumed it was all of the spergs

Reap what you sow scum

The indian you called "poo in the loo" begged me for money to buy rice for her kid. I hope ur happy

it's amazing to me that brits still have the gall to post on this board after those 1400 raped children

>a..atleast I have more money than you, ha!

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Romania&country2=United Kingdom

it amazes me that a country that has achieved nothing noteworthy in it's entire history has the gall to post online at all.

Most people wouldn't even recognise your flag.

does that make you feel better about those 1400 children raped while you cowered in fear of being called racist?

>wages in the UK are 320% higher
>cost of living is 100-200% high

is this your "argument", peasant?

Ah, this one again. Let me remember how i replied last time.

>romanian
>his food

>b-b--but pakis

meanwhile I can go anywhere in the world and people speak my language and love my accent just because of where I am from

>bulgaria? what's that? A type of dog?

Don't even get me started on eastern european women

>i like london)))
>wow, you own a car at 22 years old?)))))

Pathetic.

>pay 200% more to live next to pakis and niggers

>nothing noteworthy
>stood against mudshits for a long period of time
Anglos should be exterminated, honestly.

You don't care about the world around you decaying, and you give more attention to shit like GDP and money?
Kys.

>get paid 200% less to live in a mudhut with gypsies

this must be why people flock to Romania to live and work

>p-please pay attention to me

No thanks. You're a tourist resort without an army.

In modern history your only accomplishment was tainting white nationalism forever. Good job.

great stuff

but does it make you feel better about 1400 of your children being raped because you were too scared of seeming intolerant of the rapists

I checked

>p-pkais..r-rape..pls.. pls make me feel better about living in an unknown poor backwater

lol

so no then? so it feels bad to have your children raped?

Not sure about other Canadians, but I don't mind being called a leaf. Its better than being reminded that my countries leader is a huge feminist, that he loves terrorists, and that I'm getting taxed annually for being a CIS White Male.

A leaf seems pretty good to me, right now.

You know his bantz are bad when he has to repeat himself over and over with the only point he can make. There are so many things to nail Bongland with and yet he can't get past Rotterham.

The Romanian you called a gypsy got arrested for selling stolen goods

>some children were raped in Britain! this means it's a worse country than mine, even though the richest part of Bulgaria is poorer than the dirtiest slum in Rotherham!

>your daughter was raped
>lol who cares i have money

good to know this is what goes through a bong's head.

>M-muh money!
Hang yourself

"Edgy" is a word to marginalize opinions now.

By equating something really edgy, like "I FUCK BABIES LOL" with "Uhh well, I don't know, get a job?" then they disarm that idea.

Why should I care what happens to the people who browse Cred Forums? In case you haven't noticed, we're not the most pleasant bunch.

Yes, having money is most of what matters

It's why I when using language exchange websites get hundreds more messages then some loser in eastern europe.

Most of my messages come from eastern european gold diggers who are desperate to escape their shithole and live in a pleasant suburb in the UK.

It's fucking hilarious when I post images of mudane things like my kitchen and the image gets hundreds of likes and comments by eastern euros because it's clean and large.

Maybe if she spent the money she used to buy the device she was posting from on rice instead she wouldn't be in that situation. Unless she fished it out of a river or something, that's another story.

>implying the Romanian won't eat the food off the ground
>implying Swede didn't get into an argument because he is gay with a gender fluid Somalian panromantic
>implying the leaf doesn't have friends with a car.

>The Mexican you called a spic was mugged today and now he can't pay his bills.
>The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday.
>The Romanian you called a thief accidentally dropped his food and is now hungry.
>The Swede you called a cuck had an argument with his family, left his home and is now crying.

So what you're saying is that this day is actually going to bey way better than it looked like in the morning?

Thanks Romanon.

Just treat people good and rack up karma points.
Live a chill life and happiness will follow. Why alt-rightest Cred Forumstards spend their days willingly being hateful and all around scum is beyond me

thanks for the positive message OP

You are nothing without your money.
Have fun when the economy crashes, your kitchen won't help you get respect.

i always knew that mongold don't have soul

Bulgaria does sound like a dog breed.

That's weird, I always knew the same thing about gypsies.

>The Finn you called Mongol is now sitting on his bed contemplating suicide due to massive alcoholism and depression

>the strayan you called an abo gets attacked by a kangaroo

>soul

I have no idea why some people get so hung up on that word.

We're too busy raiding, pillaging, drinking, raping and murdering here up north. It's good time to be alive.

what type of dog do you imagine in your head when you hear it?

fuzzy? small? large? dumb? smart? sheepdog? huntdog?

Look at this fucking sperg calling people spergs. Shut up, Ahmed.

The Mexican you called a spic is running toward the border fence with a long ass rod
The Canadian you called a leaf is literally a huge, anthropomorphous red maple leaf
The Romanian you called a thief is burning cable insulation over a trashcan fire
The Swede you called a cuck is cooking for his wife and her arab boyfriend while they fuck
The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now strapping dynamites to himslef in a mosque

they make pills for you amerispergs go get some lad

Today is a good day.

thank you based god