Misconceptions about Duterte

I see there's alot of misconceptions about this guy here

>he's killing all druggies
This is the most common of them all, especially in the libtard dominated MSM media

First of, he's not ordering the cops to kill all druggies and pushers. They are ordered to warn them and make them surrender for rehabilitation. Which is mostly Zumba-classes with free food and neetbux, followed by 6 months of paid community service, while some even get scholarship for vocational school.

If you go full nigger and violently resist with eg. machete or gun, you'll face the same consequences as you'd do in most western countries
He's using the exact same method as he did while he was Mayor in Davao for 25 years, and it seems to go well.
So far, 700 000 was smart enough to surrender while 2000 niggers are dead

>he's a muzzie/commie sympathizer
This is also sort of untrue
When it comes to commies, bear in mind these fuckers has fought for almost 40 years. What DutDut wants is to end this pointless conflict for once with peace talks
When it comes to Muslims, I am pretty sure he despise them and that he mostly just act nice to them to tame Mindanao(aka muzzieland) and make it safe. It has arguably one of the best touristspots in the world, and massive mineral deposit aswell

>he's a Chinese shill
From what I see, he don't seem to be particularly any more fond of China than Trump
He sees them as a great trading partner, but not to the point where he'd let them dictate Philippines.
Just like with his opinions on the US. Also, he is smart enough to know that causing a conflict with the chinks would be extremely stupid, so being friendly with them is the most beneficial

>Drugs are not the problem/DUDE THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT WITH THEIR BODIES LMAO
this comes from alot of potheads here who think druggies in Philippines are as seldom and harmless as in the West
Little do they know they are not only unproductive, dumb and a burden for the family but also rather potentially dangerous and easy to manipulate
Many of them are rapists or murderers doing orders from drug pushers, or simply just getting violent from the drugs themselves
A study verified that the majority of crimes in Philippines is drug related and that the crime rate dropped by 40% within 2 months of Duterte in office

>He's a demagogue killing off his competition and opposition
This one is rather funny
Not only does he have 91% approval rate, not only did he win in a landslide
He actually planned to retire from being a mayor as he is 71 and probably don't have more than a decade left to live

However, due to his solid record in Davao, the Filipinos demanded him to run for this election even if he refused to many times

In the end, the absolute madam actually did it, and received enormous support despite him allegedly sabotaging his own campaign in order to lose

There you go. There's probably more, but there's no denying that this guy is probably the most based leader in the world

Oh yeah, by the way, there's usually this butthurt Australian hapa who shits in DutDut threads from his sore ass
He's easy to spot. Don't mind him

There are also lies planned by the losing party of oligarchs sending out witnesses making up bullshit stories to overthrow him right now.

The testimony was so fucking hilarious to us even.

30 death squad personnel unloading their guns to 1 guy and Duterte comes out of nowhere and unloads 2 rounds of Uzi on him to finish the job

>pic related is the so called witness

F

Source? Just for the sake of?

look at his latest videos on youtube. the witness produced by his opponents has been caught lying live.

also, it has been proven in court that there's no evidence of "Davao Death Squad", his enemies admitted defeat. they can't prove it.

duterte is the cleanest, least corrupt politician in the philippines presently. they just can't find dirt on him.

Never forget Duterte using a dual 100 magazine capacity Uzi to kill one guy

I do think Duterte didn't care much about vigilant activity in Davao, but for sure the DDS is just a meme
Wish it wad real though
He would be even more based despite 30 of his men being unable to execute one guy

I'm at work but I am fully certain that there are fellow flips here who can provide sources

>Flipfag using Norge IP
>reddit tier tldr

>Duterte
>the guy who went to Indonesia to bust out a drug Czar while letting them kill some maid who did the same
>trustworthy
Okay.

He said Indonesia is a sovereign country. So he won't tell the Indonesian leaders what to do because they aren't the lapdogs of the Philippines. He respects their decision and won't meddle in a sovereign country's affairs like Obama.

What does he mean by this. What's he hinting at?

is he going to make of philipines a singapore? that would be great

Grasping at straws?

Sort of the plan, just with less chinks

We have to watch out that partyh might just kill the witness and blame it on Duterte.

Then it would be obvious

Bump

He spoke ill of Obama and that's all I care about.

OP should add this to his list of Duterte misconceptions.

>Duterte said that when he briefly met Obama at the Association of Southeast Asian Nations summit, he already explained himself and even asked Obama to check the tapes of the interview.

>"I told him this, 'President Obama, I'm President Duterte. I've never made that statement. You can check it out. Check it out.' He said, 'Later, I will talk to you.' I said, 'Okay,'" the President said.

>Duterte then put the blame on the media, citing particularly the American press, whom he said made the erroneous reports about him describing Obama as a "son of a whore." "For whatever reason, the things you say, they (the media) can spin stories several times over," he said.

>"If they are after you, they would -- I said -- make it appear to be the worst of you. So watch out the press. They can spin. They will spin everything to make [you bad]. Me? I don't give a shit, because I am not the president of the international community.

20 years mayor in davao
Tfw there are still druggies on davao.
20 years is pretty long senpai.
This aint dream land, abre los ojos.

did the number of druggies and crimes decrease or increase since duterte? did it make davao safer or less safer?

condoms andd seatbelts aren't 100% effective, but they decrease the unwanted outcome significantly.