Leader of the (((alt right)))

>He likes to brag that he’s a bottom for tall black men and that he used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with.

>He wants to self-publish a Kindle e-book so he can go on television shows with the chyron “Author of Satisfying the Black Man Sexually,” though he’d need to alter the title slightly, because the book Satisfying the Black Man Sexually is already on his shelf. “That’s why I don’t like Planned Parenthood.

>They kill all those black babies. In 20 years, they could be my harem,” he says

bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ANqN6wA07A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. He's not a "leader".

2. He's our useful idiot. Why let good white men lose their jobs if a faggot can do half of the work for us. If he gets a few shekels in the meantime it doesn't hurt me, let him keep triggering normies and getting them warmed up for true red pills.

>useful idiot

Actually it's the other way around. "We" are the useful idiots of that repugnant sodomite who is using us to advance his career travel around the US to fuck n*ggers make millions of dollars and give interviews where he proclaims that nobody really hates the jews and it's all a giant meme.

>Although some of his staff are paid by Breitbart, Yiannopoulos says he’s got almost 30 people on his payroll at a total cost of about $1 million a year, not including his salary. “My salary is really big, too,” he says. Some of this is paid for by donations from conservatives

Sorry, Grease ball.

I posted my thread after checking.

Here it is, about the faggot stealing Trump's money.

Lol.
Milo, the self proclaimed leader of the alt-right, creator of the alt-right and the authority who writes books on the alt-right. Has literally just stole millions of pounds (£1=$1000) from the plebbit community (money for Trump's campaigb) along with a bunch of the mods and people are okay with it.
When will the cult of this guy end? He has already been outed as an infiltrator.

Well he has to pay for his 30 strong stuff and harem of Black bulls somehow. Don't judge him!!!!

And so what that one time he triggered some fat tumblrina feminist on twitter that's worth billions!!!

Niggers do worse shit to make money. If a few foolish conservatives wanna give him money, I don't care.

There's fucking Sharia law and demographic collapse imminent. I don't give a shit if some faggot co-opts our "brand". I'm not a fan of the guy but I'm not gonna "REEEE" about it or post a thread.

It's capitalism. You don't have to like or support everybody who makes money in this system.

To be honest, and I know this triggers a lot of you never-kissed sperglord neets, he's probably helping our movement. "Oh, the alt right doesn't hate Jews? Phew, I thought they were racist! I should check 'em out." Then they come her or to another website or forum and see maybe something like pic related, and slowly get red-pilled from there.

Going on TV and saying, "Yes we hate Jews and also niggers" does nothing. You gotta do shit incrementally. Look up "boiled frogs." Very few people are won over by some Damascus moment of clarity. It takes time. Fake alt-righters are a good gateway drug.

Let's not cry about muh ideological purity like libertarian faggots, and never let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Bullshit, Milo is just a pawn in this 4D chess game.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ANqN6wA07A

Clarence Boddicker is the one true leader of the Alt-Right.

He's done more for Cred Forums than you realize. His latest stunt makes him a literal martyr. He reminded everyone not to trust the Jew. He "stole" for us.

hes pissing off alot of people. including me

we should disown this slampig soon. hes did us well but his degeneracy has reach new bounds

>2. He's our useful idiot.

If you think that I've got bad news for you.

His degeneracy is deplorably useful

Attention whore Milo can fuck off and die of the AIDS he has so clearly and repeatedly yearned for.

You're playing 7d mahjong in your brain.

>implying he isn't satire just like Cred Forums

Stop talking about him. The only time I see this fag mentioned is some shit post about him, so what's the fucking point? you're just giving him attention.

Exactly. In the meantime, here he was selling women big nigger dick t shirts on his site. Pic related

Please dont be stupid and worship this scam artist

He's a bottom who fucks Blacks. That risk is high as fuck.

>ironically fucking a black guy
No punchline could be worth that.

>That weakass overbite chin

jewish perversion knows no bounds

Even if I don't talk about him he can get some of his jew friends at MSM to write about him

wew

He's not a leader and he doesn't even consider himself alt-right. He exists purely for leftist tears.

Good to see not everyone is a hysteric woman or too-cool fawkdajoos twit on here

Most of us understand this.

Jews didn't come out after WW2 and say, "We plan to flood white countries with brown people, humiliate white men in all media, then when they slink away to enjoy their hobbies, shame them for associating with each other".

>Doesn't consider himself alt-right

>Goes on TV and claims to be a leader of the movement and says that he speaks on their behalf.

>Says that he is now writing a book on the alt-right

Am I only one thats never given this faggot a second of attention

Sounds like a subversive kike desu. He can't claim to represent anyone- certainly not Cred Forums.

I never like him from the start. I thought he was just camp but when I found out he was gay, that's when it all clicked.

Was he ever called out on the charity thing? I haven't caught up on that - that's a level of low that no one should be associated with.

>he proclaims that nobody really hates the jews and it's all a giant meme

You ever stop and think maybe that's just PR talk? what's he meant to say? "why yes CNN, Trump supporters do wish for a second holocaust :DD".

Faggo Jewopoulos is a fraud and just a life jacket for the establishment trying to take control of anti establishment movement.

In France too jews are starting to be the center of "far right".

Don't be fooled by this guy, just his inability to bring the race question should raise flags. Alt right was always about race-based model of society.

He also claims people hating gays is just a meme too. .

He claims to hate gays despite being one. I think he literally believes it's all just a meme and doesn't realise there's serious people here.

the only reason why (((alt-right))) even gives a shit about him is because he's a faggot so that whenever someone accuses alt-right of being sexist or homophobic or racist or w/e people can just point a finger to milo and say "look our leader is a race-mixing faggot so what you say isnt true"
prove me wrong

I always assumed that he downplayed the racial component of the alt right because most people aren't capable of talking about it. I think he knows it would be bad pr

You mean he compromises for the sake of being politically correct ? There he is, your rainbow "leader"...

>Goes on TV and claims to be a leader of the movement
Wrong.
>actively says he isn't a member of the alt-right and just supports their cause
>the only people calling him alt-right are the kike reporters bringing him in

>He then claims to be leader and says he is writing a book about the alt-right

Fact. Stop shilling.

Well, I don't think he would be doing the movement any favours if he was completely honest about it. You gotta red pill people slowly. Milo isn't the leader of the alt right, but he is helping to make more people aware of it. That's a good thing.

>He then claims to be leader
Prove it, faggot.
>and says he is writing a book about the alt-right
You can write books about anything, even things you aren't a part of.

You're sounding like a shill trying to force the idea of him being the leader of the alt-right on us.

That file name made me kek.

Don't play the SJW game. Telling people the truth is what you can do best for them, triggering them again and again is what increases their triggering threshold. After a while they will just accept the reality of the issue.
Not bringing up the question as a central point is just compromise. Medias need counterweight for all the marxist propaganda, and this jewish homosexual isn't the champion you expect. He will NEVER talk about race or even nationalism. He is a cosmopolite, not a nationalist.

Fuck I didn't realize how ugly he looks without all that makeup and filter

>leafychin

>(((Joel Stein)))

You guys will fall for any Jewish trick.

I understand your point, but I don't think it's compromise, it's strategy. If we are smart about this we can slowly uncuck the world.

>we can slowly uncuck the world
Is there even time left ?

>Leader
>of the (((alt right)))
You dumb fucking nigger
there´s a reason the people at the MSM can gasp what the fuck we are about, and you seem to fail too
We are not a movement of people that care about the future of mankind, at least that´s not what defines us all
We are not choosing the best candidate, we are choosing the dankest candidate and the one that causes more butthurt
Hell ,we are not even the Alt-Right, because nobody speaks in our behalf in the first place, therefore we cannot be a movement that already has been created years ago
We just meme, and meme, and meme. We may hide in the shadow of someone, but in the end we live by the meme and die by the meme
Praise Kek, Shadilay

No matter how much people smear them, I just can't seem to dislike gays.

It's probably because I hate women and love men so much.

Why are so many shills so insistent on calling this kike faggot alt-right?

In one month the alt-right has, according to (((Cred Forums))), gone from an anti-semitic white identitarian fascist movement to a faggy anti-immigrant liberal movement.

ANOTHER
N
O
T
H
E
R

THREAD
H
R
E
A
D

This is sliding by CTR again. Fucking off reddit no one gives a fuck you got scammed out of your $5 lunch money.

Literally Clinton Foundation tier behavior by Milo and his little cult following still defend hin. He has you rained well, almost like his boyfriends son.

>CTR
Mate, I've been trying to warn you deluded faggots whenever these threads pop up to the point I've just said "Nah, not worth it"

He from the start, is very obviously using the right for attention, controversy, and money, only his fucking loyal defendant fans hang around him now. Even the left is coming in and saying "Jesus christ guys, Milo is making your movement illegitmate and fake" and that says something. If anyone still likes this two-facer, even after the months of threads explaining everything bad about him, there's just no fucking point explaining to deaf ears.

It is an anti immigration movement comprised of ex liberals tho. While the alt right is realistic about differences in race and degeneracy, its not socially conservative or racist. Most people are not neo nazis no matter how much a few kissless virgins on pol wish they were.

Kikes are trying so hard to make Milo "le leader of le alt-right XDDD" to subvert any views.
But we're way ahead of you, smelly hook-nosed cretins. We see thru every move and have a thousand counter-measures in mind.

Literally just.Mexico

Your country is disgusting and vile. I'd take a fuming Niger over a Mexican.

>he used to hold a paint sample called Pharoahs Gold 5 to men at clubs to see if they were dark enough to have sex with.

sounds like a perverted slave owner tbqh

I'm sure he is racist as fuck

Nice fake racism, parasitic kike agitator. I can see thru your try-hard attempt at fitting in.

Hahaha, You're actually deluded and worshipping a degenerate fag got.

Why are you calling me Jewish? MILO says he is a Catholic but all his family are Jews... he's literally taking the taco poss out of you.

I found an actual member of his cult. GAS yourself, faggot.

>Milo used to brag about being a Cred Forumsack and has mention 4chinz more than once.

Gas yourself.

Milo never said he was from Cred Forums and he posts on fucking reddit. I don't care what is going on over at reddit.

If anything hes useful to cloud the minds of the media to whom we really are. Yeah we know that milo is a faggot nigger lover but that still doesn't change who hes bringing in.

Hes literally bringing in people who were egalitarian leftist MRA types and having them dig deeper into the redpill but again whatever happens to him on reddit I dont care. I really fucking dont and you posting about reddit on Cred Forums is annoying as fuck. Go away with your reddit drama we dont give a fuck.

M8, you're copy and paste pasta is obvious. Found the paid Milo shill

Fuck off shill. Milo is a piece of shit and no one should defend him.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""catholic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Mate I have not browsed reddit and I've literally went there about five times in the last feew years because of arma/city skylines fixes.

I don't know how you're asscoaiting redditto a guy who's blatantly calling milo a two-faced nigger lover.

Nobody here is defending (((MILO))). But keep trying, queer freak.

"We" are not. It's the normies he's pulling in with his "Look at how gay I am" routine. We know what's up.

>Cries Muh CTR

Has nothing to do with trumps campaign. Milo has never been acknowledged by Trump.

You are the idiot defending a Jew faggot and then falling others Jews for hating on a Jew.

Literally in breed faggot.

>waaaahhhhh stop posting things i don't care about this entire website is devoted to me and what i like!
Fuck off crybaby.

How is he a useful idiot, if you have no leverage on him?

>Useful idiot
>The left can't say nothing to him because he's gay and supports gays

Gets banned off twitter and becomes irrelevant.

>claims to be leader of the alt-righr to get attention
>end up on the news as leader of the alt-righr

Gets caught in scam
>his cult start questioning him
>most of them still defend him

People are seeing through his ways now.

>you need leverage for a useful idiot
You clearly don't know what the term means.

The meme of 2016 is to become more conservative because that is how you become an edgy contrarian, and therefore get attention. (Alt)Right/conservatism is the new punk as another user said.

Milo, Blaire, that slovenian grill, etc., are just hopping on the bandwagon. Using Cred Forums memes to slander lefties.

Everything these altrightists do, doesnt feel genuine. Not even Cred Forums as this place is a semi ironic/sarcastic (at times)

Is Milo the only alpha male on the alt-right? I can't think of a single other.

>Everything these altrightists do
But they aren't alt-right, they're classic liberal/libertarian at best.

> alpha male
> gets LITERALLY fucked by BBCs

The alt right is a parody of itself at this point.

Holy shit this is the leader Cred Forums loves and ideolizes

BLACKED

He's the right man for the job at the right tiem.

His handle of Nero was fitting. We are living in the decadence of civilization just like the last days of the Roman Empire.

Even the right has to use some degenerate bottom bitch to be relevant in the media and get some popularity.

i only care about what women do. i don't care about who faggots fuck since they won't have interracial offspring.

>brags about gaining achievement
>hasn't even unlocked the second character yet

Filthy fucking casual

thre's something weird with the world
the end can't come soon enough, i don't care if i die, it's better if i do actually, hope everything will be purged

he never said he was the leader of the alt right
a tv channel labelled him as such and he denies it

Look ctr.you don't know what alt right is. So you make stuff up, to give you a handle this is the leader that is the ideology. Your so far of base it's laughable. You don't understand so your afraid, and you should be. Be very afraid.

Shadilay, well spoken