MSM foot shooting with retard logic

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37394883

Trump makes a point that arguing for banning guns is hypocritical when its only enforced on the little people.

>HURRRRR TRUMP IS INCITING LES DEPLORABLES TO ASASSINATE HILLARY!

Goes along well with the rest of the patronising sneer that the left has for the general population. People aren't nearly stupid enough not to see through something this blatantly false. Over here the BBC is respected enough that to feel this misled while reading front page headlines could genuinely shock a few people into digging a little deeper.

Is the same true over there Ameribros? Its just because (and I'm genuinely not being a smarmy cunt I really feel for you on this) your mainstream news media is generally pretty shocking/owned by globalist interests. Are you too used to it now for people to be triggered by this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/
twitter.com/jimasher/status/776612456135262212
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-adviser-sid-blumenthal-spread-birther-story-editor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People will be triggered by it.
Never underestimate the american populace, they overperform in all aspects including being incredibly stupid.

Most Americans do not read the whole article. The media shamelessly prints misleading headlines and buries the lead all the time. American mainstream media is honestly horrible. I am surprised it has like a 34% trust rating. It should be much lower. Only half of Democrats trust the media. Basically no Republicans and very few Independents do.

Trump's point is a cliche point made by NRA types all the time. If people actually listen to what he says, they would know those headlines are bald faced lies.

Then why did he say, and I quote, "Maybe we should shoot her..."?

This is almost as frustrating as the lying in itself, the fact they could have taken the high road and argued with Trump's argument. But noooooo lets spin his argument into an excuse for some good Saturday morning ad hominem.

>jews
>taking the high road

kek

This is like the 20th thing the media has lied about with Trump. They are great at playing the "we're not TECHNICALLY lying" game while intentionally misleading people.

Praise kek

that's actually a pretty unbiased article t b h. It doesn't tell you how you should feel, or that Trump is telling people to go shoot Clinton. The BBC's TV is terrible biased lefty shite, but their site is pretty good.

Trump trolling the media turned into: "The latest comments came just hours after Mr Trump was forced to reverse his long-held position that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States."

No idea m8, link?

Dem top stories Cred Forums.

>best argument I've heard lately:

"She talk about her plans for gun control,
but she has yet to explain how she plans to take the guns from criminals, not law abiding citizens"

No it's not, BBC is guilty of bias. They're assuming he's hinting at her assassination, hinting at it, he didn't hint it, he just made up a hypothetical situation if her detail were to disarm.

>Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump is facing criticism after appearing to hint at the assassination of his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for a second time.

It's more the entire line they take, but it's true actually even when biased at the highest level, the lower down details are still high quality.

Probably why it stood out tbf, they're doing the same angle as the US news outlets but can't commit to the same level of bullshit.

And what about this gem, media saying its baseless that Hillary crew started it in 2008.

>Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager in 2008 until the Iowa caucuses, admitted on Friday that a Clinton campaign staffer had, in fact, circulated the Birther conspiracy theory that Barack Obama was born outside the U.S. and therefore potentially ineligible to serve in the presidency.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-campaign-manager-admits-birtherism-started/

>a second time

They've gone meta on pic related and are just TELLING us we're being told more often. Can't think of another example but I know there are a few.

Sad lel.

Yes, another huge bullshit story the MSM pushed today. Besides the Clinton campaign staffer who acted as a sacrificial lamb, others in Clinton's inner circle also pushed the story: twitter.com/jimasher/status/776612456135262212 It is well known that the birther theories originally spread within Clinton's supporters. There was a chain email widely spread by Clinton supporters that had all the claims later taken up by some int he Tea Party. We are supposed to believe that multiple people close to Clinton tried to spread the theory to the media and that they didn't spread it through back channels. It is absurd.

To clarify I do know this has happened before, I'm pointing out that it was shite back then and the memory is pretty hazy, but nonetheless it's being portrayed as some kind of repeated call for violence.

Yup. Blumenthal called out on birther remarks.

>Blumenthal’s tactics in the 2008 campaign, on this and other issues, were so toxic that the Obama administration rejected any appointment for him in Hillary Clinton’s State Department. (Nevertheless, she continued to retain Blumenthal as an adviser, exchanging classified information and intelligence with him on Libya, the terror attacks in Benghazi, and other topics.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/09/16/hillary-clinton-adviser-sid-blumenthal-spread-birther-story-editor/

If guns aren't good for defense why have armed guards?
It makes sense.
Why wouldn't Hillary want to lead by example?

t-thanks based TV crafter
>you t-too