White people actually are to blame

Women aren't to blame for being shit, men are to blame for not stamping out the lie of "equality".
Shitskins aren't to blame for white countries being %20+ non-white, white people are for sitting idly by and being cucked out of their own countries.

There was a time not long ago when your ancestors would have killed and died to stand against degeneracy. They did for centuries. Somehow, you're all suddenly scared and passive in the face of your own destruction. You think women are ever going to fix themselves? You think shitskins are going to give you your country back? What are you so afraid of?
>youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
You dipshits think you're redpilled because you're race realists? Because you believe in sexual dimorphism, and think gender is a biological construct? The Leftists are the REAL race realists, because they KNOW shitskins are less than whites, and they pander to them to win. They know whites are idealistic, so they play on your guilt and turn you into cucks.

Even when you take the redpill you still sit on your ass and don't fight back. White people are a joke, they deserve to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=sqjfq5gsfYk
youtube.com/watch?v=zOqT5_AAPgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Even when you take the redpill you still sit on your ass and don't fight back. White people are a joke, they deserve to die.

Sure, let me grab a gun and shoot ever beaner and basketballer I see. Im sure that will go over well. Will reclaim thw world for white men just by myself.

You deserve to die you fucking retard.

>Women aren't to blame for being shit, men are to blame for not stamping out the lie of "equality".
>Shitskins aren't to blame for white countries being %20+ non-white, white people are for sitting idly by and being cucked out of their own countries.

This. All these movements like feminism, blm, lgbt etc. are enabled by white male cucks. Without white males nothing could be done.

>i'll pretend the only option is to Supreme Gentleman
>scoff.JPG
>sit and get fatter playing vidya
I didn't think someone would prove my point in the first post, but there it is. I don't want to be right, but I am.

it's because of the dictators. men see the benefits of having equality among men, so they think it will be even more benefitial with equality for everyone. we have now learnt that this was wrong

You have every example of history, but your pretend that your only options are to impersonate Dylan Roof. That's why you fetishise meme-tier people like that, they become your scapegoats for why you don't organize, self-improve, become militant and organized into a force for change. You like your libertardian woobie, it gives you refuge in your atomized individuality, where you're weak and materialistic, limited in your choices to hedonism and flaunting your meager wealth.
>youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
The real wealth is not your earnings or your property, but your people...you've sold everything for nothing if you can't see that.

Ok here is the real problem to this what banner do you rally behind? Name 1 far right political organisation in your county/state that is not just a gang id or kkk/honey pot.

The reality is that there is nowhere to rally to gather or build anything that could remind anyone of a movement that isent controlled oposition or 50% of the members are law enforcement. People need to start realiseing that we are not fighting a battle here we have lost the war we are now living in the post globalist victory era. So tell me how the fuck are oyu suposed to organise shit or get anything done.

if everyone has that mentality then nothing changes

So your excuse is: since no one built an organization and handed it to me on a fucking platter, it's not my fault?

Did you really need me to point out that critical subtext in what you said, or were you smart enough to be honest with yourself in the first place?

Unfortunately, you are correct. The only reason it got this far is that white, heterosexual men permitted it to happen.

White men are to blame for stopping Hitler

because strawmaning and going at each other is the way to find common ground

>This coming from a burger who prolly has a weapon but doesnt use it because he's scared..
Ok.

>Literally as simple as pulling the trigger so the entire world suddenly sees: Hey guys, its actually possible to do shit.

>will say anything to escape guilt
It's good for others to see you struggle to do damage control on an anonymous wedding cake forum. Deep down, you're so ashamed of yourself you'll defend yourself from the criticism even though we're anonymous, and we'll never know each other. Lurkers see it. It's a good lesson. Hopefully you hold the mirror up to yourself one day.
I'm sorry, ITT all I see are the kind of craven cowards I said there would be. Where's the "strawman"?
>white, heterosexual men permitted it to happen
and we are the only thin that can reverse it. If you learn nothing else in your time here, learn that your greatest obstacle will be the other members of your own race

>"Our people..."
youtube.com/watch?v=sqjfq5gsfYk

we know women aren't to blame... just another tool. The insidious social programming of the Marxist terrorists has emasculated us. For Europe to have a future the vile beast of communism, with all its pie in the sky egalitarianism and false equality, must die

>"Our people..."
youtube.com/watch?v=zOqT5_AAPgo

>egalitarianism and false equality, must die

What are we supposed to do realistically? Protest? Remove political figures?

Don't give me bullshit like "We must reclaim our land!", "We must stop our tyranny!". What does that even mean?

i admit you raise some valid points, but it's not usually a white's fault just on an individual level, it's the culture many of us were raised in, accepting minorities as equals, which many are now realizing is bullshit and doesn't work. i feel as if a lot of people gather here because it's one of the few places where our opinions can be voiced without heavy repercussions and it's reaching the point where we can't take this shit anymore. free speech is dead in a country where white groups are shunned and systematically dismissed with media through misinformation to the public.
not to say that whites are opressed, they are the scapegoats of all blame. just look at all this ludicrous media coverage over 'pepe the frog nazi'. but blaming the white men for letting all things happen is a cop out, these are very multifaceted issues that have culminated over decades of politics and government around the world. and this phenomenon of pretending that blacks aren't subhuman filth is only decades old and already seems to be ending with BLM. but i do wish whites would stop being cucks and pandering to lower lifeforms because of feels. i would love to join an irl cause that would fight it, or help to create one. at this point i'm fending for myself and keep weaopons close like i'm in a jungle

>i would love to join an irl cause that would fight it, or help to create one

I feel the same way and I hope many more people feel this way.

In a few years I won't be surprised if "Alt right" is labelled a terrorist faction, or even pol itself

i appreciate the non-shitpost leaf. me too. the terrorist label is already practically in use and inevitable, especially if violence ensues, it's meaningless. the point is to just get something done despite opposition.

The reason the universe isn't teeming with aliens is because when a creature reaches a certain level of advancement all it ever does is implant a wire directly into the rewards circuits of its brain and activate that wire via button 24/7.

>What are we supposed to do realistically? Protest?
Sure.
>Remove political figures?
Yes, start parties and run for office. Create "community organizations" similar to the SA, and provide job training, self-defense training, emergency preparedness, "foster brothers", and other services to the community. Be like a martial arts school + habitat for humanity, and constantly speak out on morality. Lead by example. Justify your focus on martial discipline and security preparedness by the inevitable repression and backlash you'll receive from the leftist radicals and the liberal governments that support them.

Like I said, let history be your guide.

What if I lack the funds and I am not an influential person?
What if I am willing to serve a greater cause because I'm not a leader?

>it's not usually a white's fault just on an individual level
beware the libertarian escape through individualism; individualism is preached for whites, while no one else on the planet practices it, and this is their advantage. The group with superior organization wins, this is the iron law of human history. It confuses whites, who want to extend their individualistic values to all other peoples, when it only works peacefully amongst whites, and even then its been tenuous, historically. Whites need to recognize that the individual is not actual the ultimate sovereign good; that's a delusion for soft, weak men in peaceful times. Today, it's a luxury we can't afford.

>What if I lack the funds
You lack the funds to meet others with like minds and start hiking, or volunteering in your community? You lack the ability to solicit like-minds to volunteer with you, and someday accept donations?
> I am not an influential person?
Our enemies are in power, that's why we're not influential people. You build influence through your actions, that's how insurgencies work.
>What if I am willing to serve a greater cause because I'm not a leader?
Just find the others like you, a leader will naturally emerge. All men are leaders in some capacity.

Thank you for your coherent posts. You've answered questions I have been struggling with lately. I will try my best to adapt these concepts into my daily life.

i realize this, it's a trapping that must be avoided and needs to stop. whites tend to coddle other groups while remaining without any kind of group themselves, or at least racial groupings. but now all the individuals can collect on the internet at least

You live in Norway, join Motstandsbevegelsen.

Hail victory brother. Good luck. Our honor is loyalty.