>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Laconia, NH 9/15/16
youtu.be/sqkXUJRPKdo
>Trump/Pence Economic Club NY 9/15/16
youtu.be/hmhyK74BRyc
>Trump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk
>Trump speaks in Flint, MI 9/14/16
youtu.be/VE0Me5o2mYM
>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/XuiEd5zFhME

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss
>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY
>Ivanka on Kelly File 9/13/16
youtu.be/RIM7fMRr7kk
>Trump on Hannity 9/13/16
youtu.be/7QvT26WnXWY

INSPIRATION
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNtXuKBu3gE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474106694516.webm
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/532vsi/media_we_all_got_rickrolled_by_trump/d7q3fx6
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#now
foxnews.com/us/2016/09/17/suspect-reportedly-killed-after-2-police-officers-shot-in-philadelphia.html
reuters.com/statesofthenation/
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y
youtu.be/2KHM2FqUfzs
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-officially-called-fat-donald-article-1.2792346
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=TEiTKloMgBg
youtube.com/watch?v=0jWfKIaVRvM
youtu.be/SWzgrmOLxp8
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-analysis-20160916-snap-story.html#nt=oft01a-3la1
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The conservative GRASSROOTS stands with Ted Cruz!

TRUMP

WE'RE IN IT TO WIN IT

Yep! So proud I voted for him in Iowa. Definitely will NOT be voting Trump!

Pizza break

can someone do me a favor and make those pepes more nazi?

indian op wtf

Post HIGH ENERGY music to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=KNtXuKBu3gE

daily reminder that this is your average hillary voter

Yeah, because you're not american
what the hell

Calm down newfag, Kumar AKA Pajeet is based.

Can someone post the /x/ navy seal pasta.
Or a mememancer version?

Chris-chan is in no way average.

I had never watched the Ivanka interview but holy fuck. So Trump is indeed planning on FINALLY giving the US maternal leave by making sure to cut down all the fraud that happens on that same budget.
This is amazing.

I really think Ivanka is being put in front of the cameras a lot more than Melania for a good reason. She sounds smart, confident and very relatable.

>Not sure if Aussie shitposting or mentally handicapped CTR
>CTR is so shit that this is actually confusing

Map based on latest Ipsos polling.
Less than +5% either way - gray.
Also, only 43 states were polled.

Besto Version

How likely is it that Cher has become insane?

im not a newfag

>muh ctr

I'm a conservative.

Psst.. Is it safe to awoo?

YES

Yes you are.

imminent.

It is time to awooo my friend

Awoos make me happy.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474106694516.webm

Whats it like living in Alaska? Does it feel American or is it completely different?

yes, he is

he is the average hill supporter

Chris chan isn't the internet famous manchild we once knew, now he is just another mentally il, autistic tranny. Really, he was a preview of things to come

Ha! Feeding time!

Awooo!

Not anymore.

I miss Cruz missile shitposting t.bh

Jesus Christ

very, check out her twitter

>202 | 202

Hello certain dark corner of the internet...

What have you leaked today?

do as thou wilt

Awoo

daily reminder your visa has been denied and you will forever be stuck in siemkaland

I miss Cruzmissiles too. Thats why the Aussie is cool; nostalgic.

I know reddit is cancer and all that, but I think this guy might be on to something here

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/532vsi/media_we_all_got_rickrolled_by_trump/d7q3fx6

"Ctrl-left"

I think pretty much every young person is laughing at old people who think pepe is a nazi.

People want to know about the economy or wars or immigration and the adults are scared of a cartoon frog

Just wait for BarstowBro he still goes full priesthood

Still feels American. Kinda isolated and distanced from everything but not that different. Lots of trees, mountains, and ocean.

source m8?

That's what I get if I directly apply their polling.

Actually, I am a citizen of usa. I just came her for college.

I am guessing you are the result of
>american education

exactly why I got out of there as soon as I could. Will come back home one day, tho

>What are IDs, nigga?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#now

nah they want to know how racist Trump is.

Get your head out of your ass, do you really think Democrats care about real issues when they ween off the government?

I genuinely suspect all the botox these broads pump into their faces somehow messes with their brains, but it's not like she was the peak of intellectualism in her prime.

Anyone else feel like Hillary is acting like a mean old grandma that is telling us young kids to stop playing with our memes?

Remember to look at the FLAG first, m8!

I don't have cable, has CNN's anus recovered from yesterday?

Cops shot at Trump's alma mater.

This could be yuge!

foxnews.com/us/2016/09/17/suspect-reportedly-killed-after-2-police-officers-shot-in-philadelphia.html

reuters.com/statesofthenation/

honestly, i think that the cruzposters were more likely to be actual paid shills then most of what is perceived to be CTR these days, because hilldog vs. cruz is what the establishment ordered.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

cheers

It's called ironic shitposting, you should try it sometimes it's fun

what kind of stupid name is Yoohoo?

Nice copy and paste bud

>become
shes been insane for a while

>PA blue

>MI tossup

kek, did she actually say that?

shitposting OP can you do me a favour?

If you're so mad at the West leave the Aquafreshlands and go back to Islamistan. We're not giving you an apology

>islam

I didn't do any of that though.

Anyone got the link for the MSNBC piece on pepe ?

>mexican getting deported
>attacks cop with meat cleaver

story incoming
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

She went full retard.

If you haven't seen the clip, she's lost it.

she's such a dike

Depends on what it is

As an australian if I could any of that the middle east would be in much more pain. Americans are pretty merciful.

I see what you're doing and why, Aussie

*nods head slightly but respectfully from a distance*

No, they were ok getting BLACKED but Trump finally did massive internal damage.

link?

fuck that bomber is sick

>saved

Trump is having a really important rally today in Colorado Springs.

If he wins CO, it's over for Hillary.

Colorado will probably decide the winner in this election. Hope that Trump will do many rallies there before november 8th. Pence also needs to go to the smaller towns of CO to reach out to the Cruz Missiles

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y

Is that a trap?

*coughs uncontrollably*
I thought I was supposed to be the dying one, but I guess it was Hillary all along!

Black man here with a message for white people.

We are not asking you to apologize for the sins of your ancestors. We are asking you to dismantle the rigged system that keeps us down.

Looks like a dude.

youtu.be/2KHM2FqUfzs

>ivanka is going to effectively be first lady
>bet she won't ruin school lunches
>mfw
PS not >implying I'd be affected by school lunches. Just sayingI

>If he wins CO, it's over for Hillary.
He won't. The hatred of the alt-right, the exposé of Pepe the Frog and his latest birther blunder / disrespect of the media will ensure that his poll numbers crash and burn.

No, the plan works like this:

>Employers pay into unemployment insurance fund
>Government disburses funds when people file for them and qualify
>Now government will also disburse funds out for maternity leave
>But that will cut down on the max you can draw for unemployment for that year

Well, you should then realize that by pulling out of the middle east, Trump will do a lot of good.

Prepare to welcome your new Russians overlords though.

Here you go.
I also forgot to "fix" OH.

>Pence also needs to go to the smaller towns of CO to reach out to the Cruz Missiles

Kek, good luck with that. We're FURIOUS with Pence's betrayal. Before the Indiana primary, he said that Cruz was the only principled conservative in the race...and now he's Trump's biggest bootlicker.

Nope fuck that. As Cruz instructed, we are voting our CONSCIENCE, and that definitely won't be for Trump.

Zwarte Pete?

I saw the flag but wondered if it was a low level Aussie-shitposter... I still think it is.

jesus christ, this lection just keeps getting better

It's a map of one poll
Michigan is tied, PA is +2 for Clinton, Oregon and North Carolina are both +3 for Clinton
New Mexico +5 for Trump

can you go in brit/pol/ and post this image with:

'what if KAREN...................... was INDIAN???????'

We don't have to dismantle shit, stop embracing crime and take responsibility for yourselves for a change.

Has anyone made a compilation of hillary being led around?

Thanks for enlightening me. That sounds like a solid plan.

It's amazing, I used not to understand how burgers could be against Obamacare until I made a thread and my eyes were opened to how shitty it was. Trump sounds a lot more sensible on those things.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-officially-called-fat-donald-article-1.2792346

Trump absolutely and irrevocably BTFO

Also
>coming from the guy who got PTSD from firing an AR-15

>Colorado will probably decide the winner in this election
If he's winning Colorado he's already doing well enough to sweep the Rust Belt

say no more senpai.

do these (((journalists))) realize how stupid they look covering a cartoon frog?

>we
>Australia

Have 1 guess where that phrase came from before leddit

check the archive

Better look at this map.

>Don Jr makes gas chamber joke

I love 2016

I'm going to be critical. Why did Trump invite vets to his hotel opening ceremony? Didn't that misuse vets?

That is really rude, but you are indeed proving my point. People are so fucking racist over here, they actually say they don't think zwarte Piet is a racist caricature. Those people should be arrested, however the majority of this whole country would be in jail then.

Black man here with a message for White people.

We are not asking for you to apologize for he sins of your ancestors. We are asking your to dismantle the rigged system that keeps us down.

Probably not.

Hopefully they continue this trend just to lose what little credibility was left.

fix the spelling mystake

They all fucking endorsed him, ask them if he miss used them.

Nice going, I just knew more black people or on this board. Most of them here are nazi scum

>fat shaming

the lefts hypocrisy astounds me

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

Where was the press conference held?

Is he a master-rank troll?

I watched the Circus last night covering how CTR works.

They all get together in a room and get triggered by Trump speeches.

Agreed, affirmative action must be removed.

>MI is a swing state

Oh my fucking kek. Stuff like winning NY or CA were always daydreams, but he's legitimately scrambling the map, in the worst media environment that anyone has ever labored under.

there u go

Dere ain't be no spelling mistake, cracka

Just go to Africa.

That's what it looks like when our system gets dismantled.

But it's not political event at that time.

Yeah I suspected so, but no one can be here all the time.

You should have kept to the script!

head of the National Policy Institute. He was there with some other retard and Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance.

He's basically White Nationalist Milo

>fat donald
>not donald plump
WHY DOES THE FUCKING LEFT SUCK AT MEMES SO MUCH

>Michigan tied
Lookin pretty good in red

How does that matter?

You'll notice that every single vet made military jokes to each other, playfully teasing each other. They knew what was happening and their joking with each other proves that they knew the dual purposes of this event.

Trump predicted the media navel gazing would blind them to the additional, more important point of the event:

Optics that send a stern message to any deep government actors watching who would wonder how serious Trump/Armed Forces are about protecting the constitution and sovereignty in regards to potential rigging, hijacking.

The Ipsos polls are absolute garbage tho

Why are so many tv shows and movies pushing indian women on white men?

I'd love to immigrate to someplace like Alaska or Montana with my family when Trump wins. Would be great country living.

So get people off welfare and into jobs, lower taxes, delete Commie Core, get rid of affirmative action and give you fuckers some form of reliable infrastructure.

Sounds good.

>muh rigged system
opkankeren and back to the plantation before you get 100 lashes.

>Khizr Khan

They men's penis size are very small, so I've heard.

Guys

we are an anime imageboard. We usually blame this sort of thing on reddit

Let's throw stormfront under the bus this time. They want white supremacists? We can give them white supremacists. They are small fries, 4 chan is actually shaping this election, and we jsut like our chinese cartoons and the odd poo poo pee pee joke

They're not even competent enough to come up with good insults

S-Sorry

Rrminder that leafs aren't allowed to post on 4chins anymore, fucking heretics

Then why wouldn't Nate Sulfide adjust them and give Shillary +10?

hahaha you guys got suckered by milo stealing all your money, conman just like trump, you guys are so fucking dumb

>knowing about their penis
Hello faggo.

He's the president of the National Policy Institute - a nationalist think tank.

He also was very involved in the alt-right early. I was going to go to one of his symposiums earlier in the year in DC, but typically the antifas come out and there is a big street battle. They'll also photo you and post your pictures online. So I didn't go, but in retrospect, I wish I had.

Well you still have heart and soul constitutional conservatives angry about the plan because it is a welfare benefit being added on to other welfare benefits, like Charles Krauthammer, George Will, and Mark Levin.

But I'm not white. Should I be afraid?

We can probably just say /po/ did it.

>implying Nate Cobalt is ever right

>Cred Forums trusting a jew
>ever

try that bait on reddit

Every time I think "maybe I should take a vacation to somewhere in Europe" I get promptly reminded why that is a bad idea.

Thanks, shills.

Not a vet. A proud Gold Star™ father and piss fetishist

nevermind pajeet you did well

We had two indian boys in my school.

One was wraith-like with a very small cock, the other was so fat you could not see his dick.

All three indian girls dated white men exclusively.

what the heck are ya, then?

PAN NICE AND HOT

>It was you who divided up the land.
it was you lot who suck so much dick you let yourselves get cucked by nations way smaller than yourselves, oh and sorry for the roads and electricity, back to your designated shitting streets.

Yes, but Trump doing so well in a poll that's usually weighted against him means the real map is probably a landslide

Liberals have serious mental problems...

you've gone too far, i'll be called a CTR shill for this but you nu-Cred Forums faggots have made Cred Forums shit
fuck drumpf, heil hitler

>They men's penis size are very small, so I've heard.
Fuck up cunt

t. northern Ireland

Just finished watching it

basically, it's just

>DRUMPF IS A RACIST FASCIST KKK
>SEE THIS FROG? IT IS A NEO NAZI FASCIST KKK SYMBOL, TRUMP RETWEETED THAT SO HE IS NEO NAZI LITERALLY HITLER
>WE HAVE OUR EXPERT THERE TALKING ABOUT ALT RIGHT, HE IS SAYING THEY ARE LITERALLY HITLER WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT
>DONALD TRUMP JR RETWEETED RACIST GAS CHAMBER JOKE, HE IS A NAZI
All of this said in the same breath while the picture they showed had bed carson, a black, and newfag milo, a fucking faggot jew

MSNBC has fucking lost it, they look like autistic children throwing a temper tantrum now more than anything else

Gaia did this

>I was only pretending to be a homo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you sniveling coward? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Harvard, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret courts on immigration, and I have over 300 confirmed filibusterers. I am trained in rat warfare and I’m the top liar in the entire US senate. You are nothing to me but just another delegate. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, coward. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of right wing pundits across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Donald. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lie to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bible in hand. Not only am I extensively trained in debates, but I have access to the entire bank account of Goldman Sachs and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thief. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you sniveling coward. I will make sure the one true conservative gets the nomination at the second ballot. You’re fucking dead, Donald.

famijam it was from an article I read

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

100% Chinaman.

>if there is no /NSG/ in catalogue then make one

Go do that faggot

Only meme about Indian males is the smell, which is your own choice with constantly shoveling down curry.

So I keep seeing posts saying Trump is changing his political positions. Is it true or are they baiting?

>Cred Forums - Indian Penis Experts

Goodness "Fat Donald" is just a blatant schoolyard namecall, isn't it? "Lying Crooked Hillary" has a basis relevant to the election and grounded in fact. When people hear Hillary get called crooked, they look it up and they learn more about her long history of being crooked, making the name apt and appropriate.

When you call Trump "Fat Donald", not only is the left being hypocritical beyond belief but anybody who hears it is just "well shit you're right, it's amazing this average(for an American) guy isn't having strokes in 75 degree weather like some other equally overweight person in the race".

>the smell, which is your own choice with constantly shoveling down curry.
I enver got this meme

The greatest Indian Penis Inspection Board ever created.

B8

>ruined pepe
>embraced reddit
>support pro-zion candidate

nah, stormfront shows everything the dishonest media is talking about perfectly. We show these jews what they want to see, and then they cannot attack us on Cred Forums ever again

>Oh no mr shekelstein, we aren't that neo nazi website that posts cartoon frogs, we just argue about politics and make rei vs asuka arguments over here. Pepe is a frog of peace, they hijacke dhim from us!

White celtic man here with a message for the romans, we don't want you to apologize we just want you to stop the system that allows you to enslave us, its not like britain could ever have its own empire.

DELET

Have to agree about the smell part
Our food contains a lot of spices which probably is why Indians

projecting?
:^)

This one I've actually heard before. That curry smells awful.

Chinese will be honorary whites eventually I'm pretty sure.

You'll be fine.

REAL AWOO HOURS SMASH DAT MF LIKE BUTTON

Me too, been here since January.

No one ever cares about us, but I suspect Trump has unusual Chinese support for a politician on either side. We recognize good European values even if whites forgot.

We call it fat-shaming and it dies within a day.
Well done.

But what about all this Obama thing?

This is a video of Bernard Sansaricq, former president of the Haitian Senate, endorsing Trump and claiming that Hillary Clinton tried to bribe him.

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

Why is it not being covered in the media? At all? Not even a small article on a blog somewhere. Not even Breitbart. Is the video not what it's claiming to be?

He's more socialist and nationalist now.

>Our food contains a lot of spices which probably is why Indians
tend to smell a lot when they come in contact with foreigners as they're not used to it, however Indians never notice it themselves

Always!

>REMINDER
Women & Normies LOVE Les Miserables
Meme this HARD to them

>TRUMP LES DEPLORABLES ENTRANCE
youtube.com/watch?v=TEiTKloMgBg

>HIGH ENERGY CROWD VERSION
youtube.com/watch?v=0jWfKIaVRvM

>MOVIE VERSION (MAKE A TRUMP VERSION HAPPEN LADS)
youtu.be/SWzgrmOLxp8

>LES DEPLORABLES ORIGINAL LYRICS
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes.

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

>The conclusion of all this scientific endeavour is that about 60% of Indian men have penises which are between three and five centimetres shorter than international standards used in condom manufacture.

because talking about neo nazi cartoon frogs is more important, you racist

trump getting eviscerated on the cable news networks after his birther stunt, im afraid hes going to lose a lot in the polls after that kind of stupidity.

Unfortunately the current president hates jews and still nothing good happened.

All president cadidates have to pay their 30 silver to the jew. At least with Trump there is a large portion of butthurt faggot jews and they happen to be the globalist kikes.

WHEN THE BEATING OF YOUR HEART
ECHOES THE BEATING OF THE DRUMS

Aaah, 'Fat Donald' just makes me want to love him even MORE. Cute and cuddly.

I hear there's a video entitled "Does This Trigger You" floating around about what happened in the media about Pepe. Does anyone have the link?

Kanbaru is best girl.

I'm not, nobody cares about except them.

>Middle American politics
>covered
>ever

>assuming polls matter
polls are the only propaganda piece the msm has now. We all know anyone that isn't mentally challenged or mentally ill or is being payed off is voting for trump

Fuck I mean this for

SPREAD
>SPREAD
SPREAD

HIGH ENERGY LES MIS SONG OF THE TRUMP REVOLUTION

B8 for the media.

>tfw banter is covered so similarly to policy now that his twitter shitposting might technically be a flip flop

Kek

>The conclusion of all this scientific endeavour is that about 60% of Indian men have penises which are between three and five centimetres shorter than international standards used in condom manufacture.

Which means that 40% Indians have big benises r-right?

>$0.02 has been deposited into your CTR account.

They could spend trillions of dollars trying to change this, but it would still fail because you can’t change the realities of racial differences which are 100% real. This is why segregation needs to be re-implemented. It is unfair to hold Blacks to these higher standards any way. Unrealistic expectations are being set for them. They should be back in Africa.

a lot of people care about what they see on cable news, outlets like CNN are highly respected and people will take what he did very seriously

(You)

>haven't listened to a Trump speech for months
>tune in for the Economic Speech
>sounds like an old man
>soft speaking
>breathing heavy

Poor Trump. This election cycle has been hard on him.
When he started running I thought he was 50 years old. Now he looks and sounds 60.

At the end of his presidency he will look like Bernie Sanders.

For the record this is the gayest Trump General thread ever.

Quantitative evidence or gtfo.

I don't think we'll ever top this for coincidences.

Google this guy's name and look at the books he's authored, kek

Finally got around to watching both commander in chief forums. Why were people were throwing such a fucking fit over how nicely Lauer treated Trump? The guy was easily as harsh and pressing as he was on Hillary. Even to the point where I was getting uncomfortable, as a big Trump supporter. He was really rough on both candidates.

CNN average rating is below 750k now. Nobody respects them any more and thats a fact.

Get the fuck out of our countries then. There's no one stopping you from going.

>literally resort to name calling him
The media are literally a bunch of autistic children at this point

Requesting image of trust in media lowest ever

>outlets like CNN are highly respected

Most of the Chinese-American's I've talked to don't like him solely because of his way of speaking and acting at press conferences. Otherwise, they like his policies more than Clinton, but they keep saying
>Can you imagine this guy as president? He's not presidential at all!

That was before the last month though.

> Hitler is becoming a good boy in liberal eyes

Can't make this shit up

If we could rename threads, this should probably be changed to Trump General - Indian Penis Inspection General

>insulting cobalt
fuck outta here

(((You)))

THERE IS A LIFE ABOUT TO START WHEN TOMORROW COMES!!!

honestly as long as your shit isn't 4 inches and hot dog thin you should be fine, pajeet.

the vagina only really goes in 5 inches more or less...though I had a friend once that could shove a 14 inch long, diameter of a baseball bat dildo up her snatch. She was pretty disgusting.

whats the rating 750k? people that watch cnn each day?

THERE IS A LIFE ABOUT TO START WHEN TOMORROW COMES
WILL YOU JOIN IN OUR CRUSADE WILL YOU BE STRONG AND STAND WITH ME

>several comedians
>implying what the comedy jew says matters

things like that don't show the whole picture. most media isnt trusted likw fox news and MSNBC but places like CNN are

No, that means that 40% of indian man have benises less three centimeters shorter and some, I assume, are bigger.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>Fat Donald

quick someone accuse them of fatshaming and start another shitstorm

if they take it back it looks like they support donald trump
if they don't then they are spitting on the fat acceptance shit

either way theres no PC way to get out of it

Thanks. Consider the record broken.

He has been trying to act more presidential lately.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

>tfw we deplorables too

>places like CNN are

Plus, Shalom Auslander literally means Hello Foreigners. You couldn't get a more (((coincidental))) name.

This

We are the jew now, we shape this election. We must act

CNN has lower ratings than both FOX and MSNBC now famicom.

They literally get less unique views per month than Cred Forums

Give up. You loss. Mass media is includes CNN.

i loved watching this scene t.bh

its 19 cms

s-shut up

Yeah that's true.
That was very respectable when he commented that he hopes that Hillary gets well soon

What happened since Bush the Younger that caused Republicans to diverge so much?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

>yesterday for example

>"Funny, fierce, and subversively heartfelt."
>and subversively heartfelt."
>subversively

Nah, it's so much easier to just embrace it.

>Hey hey hey, there's Fat Donald!

Boom. I just gave you +5% blacks.

>Shalom Auslander

>19 cm
You're fine.

These are the same people that used the phrase "Chicken Donald" for when he denied Bernie the Debate instead of the more appropriate and memeworthy Donald Ducked.
Their continued, unironic usage of Drumf proves half of these people lack any semblance of creativity in their body.

>They literally get less unique views per month than Cred Forums

Bah gawd, you are joking right?

Good find. He's a bit emotional and not concise which won't help with promoting it to normies but still, powerful stuff.

Obama. Plus their Tea Party movement was demonized bretty bad.

>that disgusting dyke (((Maddow))) is the most popular out of all the libshit shows

What the actual fuck.

those really only take into account people who watch it for entertainment (most people dont) its shown at many public places including airports and hospitals around the clock. many normal people take that stuff in and believe it, and what trump did to the media was very damaging

Strange, considering they're all starving artists.

Thanks Swedebro.

I see some oc potential in this

Make shinji CNN or MSNC

Make asuka the general public

>shalom auslander
>hello foreigner
this has to be a joke.

I hate they don't use Dumb Donald as it would be a good Match Game reference.

Its probably because whenever they try to think of something funny, they first contemplate whether it could come off as offensive in any way.
This attitude of coming up with insults and jokes has led to their brains being devoid of any and all forms of humor (except for toilet humor)

For fucks sakes, why did the Democrats trust the msm more AFTER Iraq?

He was tough on both. And he gave it to Hillary justly. Its just the NWO beast eating itself.

Are you not allowed to host events for people who endorse and support your campaign without it being seen as some gross gun-to-the-back-of-the-head scripted ploy?

If they didn't want to be there they could've I don't know, not showed up? Every person came there of their own volition and /happily/ - how the fuck can you even argue from this angle?

If people build a house, is the house using the people or are people using the house? Veterans and the other various social subgroups that support Trump together build this metaphorical (white) house that Trump relies upon to become President. It's in a way a symbiotic relationship. Veterans support Trump because he's the only one that gives a single damn about them and doesn't want to start World War III, and Trump supports the veterans because they vote for him, represent some of the most respected people in our nation, and because they are fellow Americans. That's the core of democracy, deals and diplomacy with your people to everyone's benefit. Can you not grasp that?

I see what you mean, because it was hosted at his hotel opening ceremony it's as if he's using the veterans as some kind of advertisement or something but you must not have been following Trump for very long. EVERYTHING the man does is a political, business, or social event of some kind. He wants to attend his hotel opening and also maybe show off his veteran supporters and shoot the MSM in the foot - that's knocking out three birds with one stone. That's not misuse that's more like a man who knows how to use his resources and time effectively.

No, look at the 2001 and 2003-2007. That's Bush's years.

It's literally like 1984's newspeak.

>Foreskin's Lament: A Memoir
>Holocaust Tips for Kids
What the actual fuck

Minutely reminder that a politico article proved it was Bernie's people who dropped out of teh debate, not Trump. But Trump didn't mention it cos he knew it was nothin' personnel.

Our media went Pravda-tier.

Nobody liked Bush, so the Media and (((comedians))) took that as a carte blanche to get away with blatant shilling.

Problem is, they still act like it's either 1936 or 2004. Their take of (((questioning everything))) is running cover for the corrupt establishment.

Burgers are understandably sharting all over them in anger

>Well...um no actually....shit..

Your making zero sense.
But not zero cents.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

God no. Trust in the media is at an all time low, people see it as a triumphant stance of defiance. People love it when somebody gets one over the media and that troll by Trump was pure masterclass.

Read his book from 1988 'The Art of the Deal' he explains very well how the media works and how to easily use them to your advantage.

>O'Reilly is the most popular

I used to not be very fond of him, but lately i'm started to have a little respect for him at least. I'm certainly glad to see Lemon and Cooper so low.

Link?

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-analysis-20160916-snap-story.html#nt=oft01a-3la1

Will Trump recover from this gaffe?

I hate that Cred Forums has been given credit for the sharting meme even though Cred Forums did "POO IN PANTALOONS" months before Cred Forums shartposting even started

>Read his book
not thanks, he didnt even write that book, its not his book

>Tied at the highest polling he's ever hit
>in peril
INCREASINGLY
NERVOUS

Jesus Christ, dude. Thats depressing.

Thats a weak comeback to try and Correct The Record™

>Trump dictated his book to a hired writer rather than sit at a type writer for 200 hours

>Therefore it's not his book

Read Hillary's book then. She could really use it.

Sssh. It's all they have.

/cum/ and /v4/ are goat though

why would you post this, user

SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN!

I thought you were asking about post Bush years. 27/36 to 14 is a pretty big drop. I think that social media and the internet in general had the effect. People can compare notes and watch/read source material in full context instead of having it force fed to them. I/R at least according to that graph. Democrats seem hopeless and I would suspect they are subjectively being pandered to and pampered so don't see as much reason to independently look into things.

Just my 2 shekels anyway.

Quite telling that 50% of the libtards still trust the shilling press.

I have and its a very good book.
Because he doesn't know how to write a book.

What you do most of the time up in Alaska?

She could really use toilet paper too...

you should feel bad for posting that

>I have and its a very good book.
hahahahhahaaaaaaaa
show time stamped pic

It's the truth and you know it.

If you assume the 50% that don't trust them are bernouts, that means that nearly every hillary supporter still trusts the media

Where's a new BREAD, Pajeet?!

What makes the truth? Because you say so?

IT IS THE MUSIC OF THE PEOPLE THAT WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!

Leave a review on Amazon because it's currently 2 stars bud.

On it

To add to this, I think that chart will show Ds going down after what the media did you Bernie, especially CNN. I don't really care for him, but I've been following all sides of this election and Bernie's horde were REEEEEing a lot in regards to MSM coverage of him.

He and a ghost writer did it. It is easy to rebut what you say just by the fact that your opinion is disregarded by not having read it for yourself. Therefore you do not know the subject matter that you are having an opinion of.

"Tony Schwartz helped create that myth—and regrets it."

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

NEW BREAD

>this close to getting a quad

put it in an archive or something I can't watch it

>New Yorker
>guy claims he wrote it so that means he did
>literal misinformation in the article
Any actual evidence? This is pathetic even for a shill. Enjoy your 2 cents.