youtube.com/watch?v=ppq807Emcgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one has a chance to be a proper human. the other is a mentally ill detritus

>lgbtqia
"no"

The day will come when they add a "p" to that long line of letters

thats what (((they))) want

Why would LGBT's CARE about abortion?
None of those people would be affected by it?

>lgbtqwerty
such idiocy is possible only in murica

They support abortion because they them selves should have been aborted.

>mentally ill detritus
le epicc XDDD

They just keep adding letters

>I'm a special snowflake, its a human right that you jump through hoops for me indulging my socially corrosive delusions, AIDS spreading fetishes, and pay for my plastic surgery disasters.
Babies aren't human individuals, its not murder -- if you're still inside your mother you're just like her hair or nails! She can shit your into a bin if she feels like it, if you can't object you're not a person.

What 'human rights' do lgbt people lack? Or is this image directed at Muslims?

>le all gays are le AIDS degenerates meme

They think marriage is a human right

Fpbp

darwinism in action right there

based

But they have the right to marry now.

Living out and spreading your mentally ill fantasies is NOT a human right

Gay men do deserve human rights, though. The faggots have found a way to live independently of women. Degenerate though their way is, it should be celebrated as a breakthrough. For if any way can be found, then many ways can be found, and perhaps one of them will prove not to be degenerate.

Nobody ever said faggots are smart. If they were smart, they wouldn't be faggots.

Besides, they'll keep this shit up for as long as it takes to be legal EVERYWHERE. Even if the almost worst case scenario were to happen and it became legal everywhere but, say, NKor then they'd still use this shitty fucking meme because it's not worldwide so they can't move on.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppq807Emcgo

SHART

In what way do degenerates, faggots, dykes and trannies not have complete human rights?

>le fag apologist NAxALT meme
Eat hate-facts bugchaser.

There's pretty significant violence towards them at times.

Jesus Christ how many letters are they going to add?

fetuses are allowed to marry nowadays?
or do they mean that we can kill fags without consequences?

Which is illegal.

>Wanting everyone to have to humor your fetishes and pretend that your LARPing is a real marriage is the same as not wanting children to be murdered in the womb

More people care about children than me. WAAAHHH

>fetuses are not turds to be flushed away

>a place where turds come from is not a vagina

>the right to spread you matricide and degeneracy should not be enshrined in law.

>if you took mood stabilizing medication, you would not partake in either of these acts.

weak, very weak. this is 2 + 2 = 5 tier bullshit. All humans living in America in the current year have human rights. pushing someones shit in is not a human right. The right to life is a human right, It is sad people do not know the difference. I know in the very distant future historians will look back at our culture and call it mass insanity. "Think of us as primitive" everything we do now is self destructive.

That is some 2 + 2 = 5 bullshit. Remember if you mother believed the bullshit your saying, You would currently be at the bottom of a medical waste landfill.

If a male tranny and a female tranny are together can have babby

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC SAP wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch trumpleaks threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

>Babies aren't human individuals

look up the word baby in a dictionary libtard, just because shanequaa you met at diversity gets vacuumed every 4 months doesn't make it right.

its not murder -- if you're still inside your mother you're just like her hair or nails!

Women think they can do anything without accepting responsiblity.

She can shit your into a bin if she feels like it, if you can't object you're not a person.

>at which point you become a cunt that deserves to be in an honor killing. not a woman.

beating and killing woman is never wrong, women never do anything to deserve it you will say next you cuck!

Fetus' are real. LGBTQIA is not.

That's not how it works, son

Show me the person who thinks gays and fetuses should literally switch rights-
Meaning gays would be ripped apart by a medical professional if their parents so requested, and fetuses could fuck, get married, and adopt children.

Can we just agree to call them quiltbags from now on?

>1 post by this ID

Google "pregnant man".
They've found a new level of degeneracy.

But fags do have human rights. They have all the same rights as us.

All men and women can get married, as long as their male/women marriages.

Two gays still have the right to marriage, so long as that marriage is between man and woman.

They have the same bathroom rights as us as well.

sage

Fag enabler

Christ, they can't even meme properly

The whole point of that image macro is to make it sound like something they would say.
Who the fuck would say that shit if they hadn't already drank the koolaid?

LGBTQ have the right to live, unlike unborn humans. In fact, they have the exact same rights as heteros. And no, marriage is not a right, it's a privilige

It's pretty ironic to me that the people against fat shaming always stereotype Conservatives as fat, gun toting, mart sharting rednecks. They say fat is fine, yet they're portraying it negatively here. Which is it?